Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ POV war ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is REALLY shortjust a POV thing from the conversations that went on in the little, private room xD THIS IS A RE-CAP, SO IT IS ALL IN PAST TENSE!!!
 
Disclaimer - don't own PoT, don't sue me.
 
 
ENJOY!
 
 
TEZUKA
He…he /slapped/ me! He slapped /me/! He…and his eyes where so cold…Where has he taken Kikumaru…
Emotions raged a war inside of me, though I never brok my mask.
“So, we heard your captain lost to the freshmen…”
Who said that?
“Im right here…”
Ryoma?
I may have looked like I was paying attention, but the truth was my mind was replaying the scene that had happened earlier. And then you will be all alone He's like this on his own free will, right? Nothing to do with the change I felt when we where walking away, ne? I'm sure that's all it is…He'll come around soon…
No one noticed my mast faltering, no one noticed the single tear that mourned his death.
 
 
KAIDOU
“So, Kiadou, theres a rumor going around that you have a thing for cute animals, that true? Shishido look like…”Hm, you're not answering, so I guess it is!”
“Fshuuuu…Baka!” why did I feel head creeping into my cheeks? No one was saposed to know this, not even the whole team knew about this…
“Hahaha, It IS true! Guys, he DOES have a soft spot for animals! Its like a cute little girl!”
“N…NO! FSHUUUUU!” I looked away, I wanted to leave this little room and go on jogging, training where no one asked me stupid questions. How had Shishido known, to ask something so personal, so true! The heat…I looked away again, anywhere, and caught his gaze. Kikumaru senpai sat there, staring, with that twisted smile on his face, that cold gaze…
I got up and ran.
 
 
GAKUTO
I had finished my little interagation into Momo, who looked even more out of it than before we started `talking'. He sat limply in the chair. It was pitiful, but it had been so much fun. I looked over to Eiji, who was sending looks to his old team mates. By the looks of things, most of my friends had finished up as well, and the rival players where leaving, or they sat, dazed. They all knew where their secrets had come pouring out of. Eiji. I smiled. Looking back at the valnerable power player, I decided I wanted to keep asking questions, keep the guilt wracking up. Who knew when this would come in handy!
 
 
EIJI
For them to be completely helpless, have no one else to support them. Others knew somehting personal about them, or thought they did. Now they felt how I felt. Abandoned. A twisted smile crawled across my lips, contorting them, my eyes blinded by cold hatred. I would tell them who had made them feel this way. Not by words, but by actions.
 
 
YES, SHORT. I TOLD YOU!