Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ Authors break ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OKï¼ THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT, AND THEN SOME RANDOM RAMBLING WITH THE PoT CHARACTERS! YAY! xD
 
ANOUCEMENT 1) Ok, I am going to….dum dum dum dum…CHINAï¼ There for, I might not update everyday. I WILL, however, update at least once-five times, at least. Per week. Except for one week. I will be taken away from all civilization as known and be forced to work on a farm T-T cry for the poor city girl. That week, I will have hopefully written…7 chapters?! xD at least one a day, I'm sure. THEN YOU WILL HAVE A MASSIVE UPDATE! YAY!
 
ANOUNCEMENT 2) if you missed it last time, I am officially on the second notebook! I'll be writing…hopefully at least 2 chapters on the plane tommorrow, so you shall get another update, don't you worry!
 
ANOUNCEMENT 3) I havn't gotten a single review T-T I don't really care if you review here or send it to virual.nitemare@gmail.com, BUT I REALLY WANT A REVIEW! It would make me so much more motivated T-T please? At least tell me you enjoy it…or…FLAME ME! I DON'T CARE! YAYAYAYAY!!!!! Just say…somehting?
 
 
YAY! RAMBLINGS!
 
 
Tezuka: Why was I blushing in that last chapter?
Amanda(Me): Because you never do, and I thought you'd look funny as a tomato!
Tezuka: I AM NOT A TOMATO!
Amanda: Do you want to be? I can write you in as one if you wish…
Tezuka: -calmly- no, thank you.
Amanda: Goooood Tezuka! -pats his head-
Tezuka: -glares at the author-ess-
Momo: Dudes, wtf?! I was TRYING to get some sleep…and Tezuka, whats with this I hear about you being a tomato?
Tezuka: Momo, are you wanting laps this beautifull morning?
Momo: -sweat drop-
Amanda: I think that you guys need to play some tennis, though…I get really bored writing tennis scenes. -has tried once, deleated it-
Momo: Um…ya…I'm going to see if anyone wants burgers…-phones Kikumaru-
Eiji: -sleepy- hello…?
Momo: Kikumaru-senpai! Do you wanna go out and get some burgers?!
Eiji: Whos this…MOMO?! -coldly- im not your senpai anymore, and I never wanted to get ANY burgers. -hangs up-
 
-Atobe, Fuji and Miru are poofed into existance-
 
Miru: Stupid maids talking so loudly…ILL BE READY FOR SCHOOL IN A MOMENT! -turns around to grab her gum and realizes she's been poofed, along with everyone else.- AHHHHHH! -covers herself with her hands- AMANDA, I HAVN'T GOTTEN DRESSED YET!
All boys: -BLUSH!- a few of them get nosebleeds too…
Amanda: Opps, sorry Miru. It's just that you're usually early, so I assumed…ah well, I'll poof you back and erase their memories of this…unusual moment in time…
Boys: Noooooo!!!!
Inui: -magicly apears. Takes off glasses- There is a 72% chance of us never remembering this event again. The other percentile will be that we have a trigger that causes the memory to come…
Amanda: -Erases their memories and poofs Miru back so she can get changed-
Atobe: Ore-sama DEMANDS that you tell us why we are all here!
Amanda: -Smirk- I don't /have/ to tell you anything! BUAHAHAHAHA!
Atobe: Yes, you do. Do you know who I am?! I am the great and mighty Atobe Kiego, fall in awe at my prowess! (or whatever it is…) Now tell me…. -notices Tezuka and forgets Amanda. Goes over to bother him-
Amanda: Al-righty then…-makes Atobe have a pimple in the middle of his georgous fore-head- NOW HE IS ALL MINE! BUAHAHAHA!
Atobe: -feels forehead, because he feels something…gets out mirror to examine it, and….-AHHHHHHHH!!!! -runs to bathroom crying-
Amanda: Aww…he left me!
Fuji: -snickers-
Amanda: -gives Fuji a cut on his upper arm-
Fuji: -smiles creepily at Amanda- You do know, im a sadist, not a masochist?
Amanda: Um…-sweat drops- god…he is so hot…yay for sadists! Although…I can never think about what you would say…I'm an outspoken (like the old Eiji) Sadist, not a quiet one n_n
 
 
YES, I DO KNOW THAT THAT WAS COMPLETELY RANDOM…DON'T KILL ME! xD Please, flame me if you feel the need to though! PLEASE…im begging you to comment T-T
 
Anyways, have fun reading the fanfics! Hope to update for you again soon! (hopeing for two chapters next time…and the computer will have spell check! Yay!!!!)