Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½ or LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE... They are owned by their respective creators. I only write fan fictions...Caine is owned by "Maverickmage" from HIS Crossover "Dragonmaster"... All other characters I own.
__________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
"Wings"

In your dreams,
magical thoughts...

All things are real
unless you dream they're not.

In your dreams,
love is the plot
carried on wings of hope.

Each of our souls
intertwine when we do.

Instantly we see it
the time to grow and be it
when everything depends on a hope.

Let rise the dreams of your heart
that innocent youth,
careless and kind.

Free to roam the breeze in love
only when two
brillantly shine as one...


"Prolouge"

Ranma & Akane looked around and sighed... The wedding was a disaster...

Genma, Mousse, and even Ryouga tried to take the Nannichuan water for themselves, but Happosai ended up with it... Shampoo & Ukyo bombed them with explosive food... Kodachi arrived in a Black wedding dress and True Blunder drew a REAL KATANA during the wedding. To think, Akane's own sister would ruin the wedding like that...

"I can't believe it Ranma...It's ruined...All of it...I would expect this from your Father, Mousse, Shampoo, Happosai, and the Kunos, but why would Ukyo, Ryoga, and my own sister do this to us?", Akane wept.

"I don't know what drives Nabiki to sell us out...She's been doing it for a long time... Even before I arrived here...She was selling pictures of you to Kuno.. Ukyo probably was blaming me, and Ryoga... I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have ever made that promise to him...", Ranma replied.

"Promise?"

"I... I can't... I can't tell you, I'm sorry... It's..."

"Honor?"

"Yeah... Believe me, I hate it... A lot..."

"What is it with him... I thought he didn't care about us getting married anymore...", Akane said through her tears.

"He wasn't after that... He was after the Nannichuan water... That's all I can say," Ranma tells her, "I let you fill in the blanks."

Akane thought it over. Ryoga...Nannichuan... He always was one of those to Jump up at the opportunity to get to Nannichuan for some reason. Ryoga arrived just a little bit before P-Chan... Ranma's always Calling Ryoga that, and saying things about P-Chan that are true about Ryoga... P-Chan has a...Bandanna?

"Ryoga's P-Chan!?"

"You got it."

"Why couldn't you tell me?"

"Before he...Slept with you, I promised him that I wouldn't tell... That's why..."

"That...PERVERT!", Akane screamed.

After a while of Calming down, the two stood outside.

"Look Ranma... A Shooting star!"

"Let's make a wish Akane..."

<I wish that we could be together without the Curse, the Other Fiancees, or the engagment... And that we'd be happy...>, they thought similtaniously.

They went in to go to sleep for the night...

Little did they know that they are about to get what the wished for...
____________

On our First Episode, Ranma Arrives on LUNAR, and has no memories, except his name...

Next Time on Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE= "Ranma's New Life".

See you there.