Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE ❯ Ranma's New Life... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½ or LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE... They are owned by their respective creators. I only write fan fictions...Caine is owned by "Maverickmage" from HIS Crossover "Dragonmaster"... All other characters I own.

Note: I may have to change parts of the story at any time, even if it is labeled "COMPLETE", Okay? It's because of things like how old Alex is, for example. I'm not sure if Alex is older than Luna or not, but I think so.
___________________________________________________________________ _____
Part 1: "Ranma's New Life..."

-At the town of Burg, when Luna was 6...-

"Dad! Dad!", a young Alex cried out.

"What is it, Alex?", Alex's father, Noah said, Rushing to Dyne's monument.

Alex points at the monument... Lying there was a young Child, about 5 years old....He was wearing a Strange Red shirt with yellow "Fasteners", and had Black hair done up in a pigtail. He was wearing what looked like Slippers and Black Pants...

"Uhh...", the boy said.

"Hello, there... What's your name? Can you talk?", Noah asked.

"I'm Ranma Saotome...I think...", the boy said, unsure. His eyes were a Blue-Grey Color.

"Can you remember anything else? Where are you from?", Noah asked.

"I can't remember.", Ranma replied.

"It's Okay...You can stay with me, Right Dad?", Alex asked.

"Of Course, Alex," Noah said with a smile.

* * *
- A Little Later, at Alex's house...-

"You found him by Dyne's Monument? That's strange... I was just there a little bit Ago, looking at the blue star, and I didn't see anybody...", Alex's mother says.

"Did anybody come by here then?", Noah asked.

"No. Not a single person."

"Hmm... It's like he fell from the sky."

On the other side of the house, Alex, Luna, and two winged cat-creatures: Nall & Caine, are talking to their new friend...

"Can you remember anything?", Alex asked.

"Nothing...I don't remember what my Mom & Dad's face at all...", Ranma said.

"Well, I can't remember my Parents Either. I was brought here," Luna replied.

"Really? Well I guess I feel a little better...," Ranma said.

"Wow! A New freind!", Said the white flying cat, Nall.

"A Flying...Cat?"

"I'm NOT a Cat! My name is Nall!"

"What are you then?", Ranma asked.

"I'm uhh..." <Boy, he WOULD ask that, wouldn't he?>, "I'm not sure, but I'm NOT a cat."

"Okay, Okay! Don't get mad...", Ranma said. Suddenly he turns quickly to see another one.

"What's your name?", Ranma asked.

"Caine," The black version said simply.

"I can remember what things are, I just don't remember ABOUT Anything... It's so wierd...", Ranma said sighing. He really had no clue about his past...

"Well...Ranma, maybe we can teach you some things.", Alex said.

"Really!?", Ranma asked. When Alex & Luna nodded he was estatic ",Awesome!"

* * *
Two years later...

Alex is playing his Ocarina, while Luna is singing. Ranma now had an outfit similar (yet not identical) to Alex's, except it was made like a Karate Gi. Otherwise, it was about the same...

<Wow, They are really good!>, Ranma thinks to himself.

The song is beautiful, and Ranma almost starts to remember... He at least remembers a face... A Girl with Blue Hair and Brown eyes, looking at him lovingly... Ranma's not sure where he seen her before, but he knows he must have been in love with her when he saw her...

"Ranma? Caine to Ranma! Caine to Ranma! Come in, Ranma!", Caine said, snapping Ranma out of his daze.

"Wha? Oh, Sorry Caine," Ranma said returning to his senses.

"What was with you anyway?"

"I think I remembered something...", Ranma said.

"What?"

"Actually, more like somebody....Bu it doesn't matter. I can't just go out and search, I don't even Remember her name...", Ranma said.

"Don't worry. Maybe you'll remember someday..."

"Yeah," Ranma said smiling...

<But I'm wondering how I could even Remember someone like that... I mean, I was 5 when I got here...>, he mentally added.

* * *
Six Years Later...

Ranma had gotten a harp for his 14th Birthday (The day after Ranma was found, he remembered his birthday), and could play it as well as Alex did his Ocarina. Alex and Ranma, as well as Luna, Caine, Ramus, and Nall had been getting along fine... Alex & Ranma were practicing. Ranma wasn't into Swords very much, he usually fought with a Claw Weapon.

"Chestnut Fist!", Ranma Screamed out.

"YAAAHH!", Alex screamed.

Both did their trademark attacks, with the blades clinging against one another. Alex had gotten his Sword Dance to be about as fast as Ranma's attacks, and Ranma had remembered, somehow, how to do the Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken (but being raised in an English Speaking Group, he can't remember how to pronounce it that way).

Meanwhile, a Teenager with (Mostly) Blue hair and a bit of an Orange Streak down it. He had a large blade strapped onto his back, and was 17 (the same age as most of the group). He was also wearing a cape.

"Boy... It took me long enough to get here...", The 15 year old mumbled, exausted...

The guys stopped fighting to see the stranger come in.

"Caine does he look familiar to you?", Nall asked.

"Yeah... But I've never seen him before...", Nall answered.

"May I ask who you are?", Ranma asked, nicely.

"My name is Ryuhi. I'm from...Well, that doesn't matter. Let's just say that I wanted to come here, after my family, died." The young man said. His eyes were a strange brown color, and were shaped differently. His skin was tanned slightly as well. He wore mostly blue, and looked very wise for his age.

"I'm Alex, and these are Luna, Ranma, Ramus, Nall, and Caine."

"A Pleasure to meet you...", He said, not even mentioning the fact that Nall & Caine look like cats.

"That's weird.", Ramus commented.

"What's wierd?", Luna asked.

"Most people comment on how Nall & Caine look like cats!"

"We are NOT CATS!", Caine & Nall shouted.

They chase Ramus around the village...

* * *
Two Years Later, Alex is at Dyne's Monument...

"Alex! Oh, Alex! Where are you!?", Nall cried out.

"Oh, hello Nall!", Alex said as he saw his white-winged friend.

"Alex, Didn't you hear me? I've been flying around for the last Half-Hour, calling for you...But I should have known you'd be here...", Nall said as he perched on Alex's Shoulder.

"Oh Nall, where else would I be?", Alex asked the flying not-cat.

"In honor of the Great Dragonmaster Dyne... I know that Dragonmaster Dyne was probably the greatest of the Four Heroes, Alex, but I'm amazed that you never get tierd of coming to stare at his dull monument.... Oh shoot! I just remembered...we'd better meet Luna to practice singing. If we're late, she'll be upset..."

"Hey! Alex! Nall! There you two are!", Cried out another voice. It was Ranma, with Ryuhi running not so far behind. Ranma had grown to be a very strong 16 year old, and the 17 year old Ryuhi was always strong when he got to Burg. They group always got together when Luna Practices singing, except Ryuhi. He just likes to listen occasionally. Caine flew in from behind the two.

"The Great Dragonmaster, Dyne... You admire him, don't you?", Ryuhi said as he walked with Alex. Alex hadn't learned much about this mysterious young man, but they became fast friends. He seemed to be very different from most people, and also got along with Nall & Caine very well.

"Yeah...I have since I was little," Alex replied.

"I'll say. You used to be upset whenever I wanted to try to play as Dyne," Ranma taunted.

"Well, he's my hero!"

"Whoa! It was a simple yes or no Answer, and I didn't ask for your two sense, Saotome," Ryuhi interjected. He knew Ranma's runaway mouth would get him hurt, no matter how much natural talent he had for fighting. After all, he left his iron claw at home...

The group walked away from the monument, when they were almost up to Burg, the ground shook. "WOAH!", they cried out in unison.

"Another Earthquake!", Nall shouted.

"That was the...what...Third time this week!?", Ranma added.

"I don't believe it! I'm surprised this cliff hasn't broken yet!", Caine Squealed.

"What on LUNAR is causing these quakes?", Alex asked.

<It's who, not what...> Thought Ryuhi.

As suddenly as it started, it stopped.

"That was weird...", Ranma said.

Suddenly, Ramus ran in. "Hey Guys. I figured you would be here! Now that the warm weather has melted the ice near the dragon's cave, there isn't any time to waste getting started on our big adventure! If we hurry, we may be able to sneak in without waking the dragon. Then we
can get fantastically huge diamond from its lair worth thousands and thousands of silver, making us filthy stinkin rich and very popular in the process!"

"The White Dragon's Diamond, huh?", Ryuhi said sagely. <Knowing Quark, he'll make us get the Dragon's Ring First...>

"Yeah! Come on Alex! You've always wanted a big adventure!", Ramus added.

"I like any adventure!", Ranma said with a smirk that the group hasn't seen him use (it's his usual overconfident one...He hasn't used it since he arrived.)

"Well, While your deciding, I'll be getting some snacks for the trip! C'ya!", Ramus said as he ran off.

"Well, Alex?", Nall asked, "You've always wanted an adventure!"

"Nall, think about it! You know how Luna is. How are we going to explain it to her?", Caine said to her counterpart.

"Boy, they like to fight don't they?", Ranma asked. Ryuhi nodded numbly.

"Come on! You know Luna sings Off-Key when she's upset!", Nall said suddenly, as they ran to the Burg Springs.

* * *
At the Springs...Luna was singing her nice song. The boys added their instruments to the mix, making it sound lovely...

Luna giggled and turned to Alex, ""Alex, you're late again,silly. Were you whittling away the morning at Dyne's monument again? Or were you planning more make believe adventures with Ramus?"

Nall opened his big mouth next, "Wow! Right on both counts! He was at the Monument AND Planning and Adventure with Ramus! I can't wait to see the inside of the White Dragon's Cave! Right Alex!?"

Alex, Caine, Ryuhi, and Ranma all sweatdropped. "Nall...", Alex whispered to Nall in anger.

"Uh...Right Alex?", Nall persisted.

"What a dummy...", Raine whispered. Ranma only nodded in agreement.

<Man, and the others told me Dad and I talked too much! HA!>, Ryuhi thought.

"The dragon's cave? Alex when were you going to tell me about this? You can't go Alex, you could get hurt or worse!" Luna says as she looks angrily at Alex.

Alex and the others walked backwards with a Sweatdrop on their head.

"And your parents will be sick with worry...", Luna added.

Alex and the others slowed down their retreat.

"So...I guess I'll have to come with you..."

"But...Um....", Alex began.

"And to think! You were going to go without me!", Luna said out loud.

"Alex...Why do you even TRY to say 'NO' to Luna? She plays you like an Ocarina!", Ryuhi said.

Alex sighed in defeat...but glared at Nall PROMISING punishment later...

"Come on, let's go to your parents house! They might have some stuff to use! Come on!"

"Right, Luna. Come on, Alex! You think we can go in there with just punching and kicking? Who knows what kind of monsters are in the cave!", Ranma concluded.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________________________

Next Time:
Ranma & Ryuhi's effect on the Lives of Alex and Luna is Shown...

Next Time on Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE= "To The Dragon's Cave!"

See you there!

Some Thank Yous:

I'd like to thank "MaverikMage" for the story "Dragonmaster" (Another Ranma ½ & LUNAR:SSC Crossover). Also thank you for being understanding and not being upset for me borrowing Caine for my work.

Also, A Thank you to...whoever the writer of "A Breach in Time" (A LUNAR 1 & 2 Crossover) was for that story was the first to spark my imagination, as well as any other writer who had done a LUNAR Crossover with Ranma (No matter which version of LUNAR).

Also, thanks to Viz Communications, Fuji TV, Kitty, Pony Canyon, Shogakukhan, and Rumiko Takahashi for Creating Ranma ½...

ANOTHER Thank you to Working Designs, Studio Alex, Game Arts, and all of the Other LUNAR people for Making the LUNAR Series...PLEASE make a LUNAR 3! We Deserve it!

Notes: Okay...Your PROBABLY wondering, "Why isn't Ranma afraid of Nall and Caine?", well, Ranma's wish from the Prolouge erased all of his curses- His Jusenkyo Curse (Although The Spirit of his Girl Side may actually Exist here, I haven't decided if Ranko Saotome will be a Character or not...), His Multiple Fiancees (He's still attractive, but he's not as Shy around Girls as in the Cannon Ranma), and the Neko-Ken, as it sent his life back in age to when he was 5, and put him on the Moon many millieniums later... Yes, Akane is out there, Somewhere, Also with Amenesia... But when they meet each other, some of the things will come back.

Who is this, "Ryuhi?"... IF you paid attention to his description, you'll recognize it from another character in another Game, but it's slighty changed. If you can figure it out, good...DON'T SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T! Besides, it will be revealed somewhat next chapter...

Finally, I made Ranma younger than the others so that he will be the same age he was in the Cannon Series when he encounters Akane, and so will she... Don't expect to see any other Ranma Characters Besides Ranma & Akane, and possibly Ranko, but you'll see their Decendants (You can tell, by the occupation or personality of the character, or it is just plain obvious...)

Please Review!