Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE ❯ To the Dragon's Cave! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE

Disclaimer: Ranma ½ belongs to Rumiko Takahashi-San and many companies including Viz Communications. LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE belongs to Game Arts, Studio Alex, and Working Designs. However, Caine belongs to Maverikmage, and Ryuhi is my own character. PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME!
_________________________
Episode 2: To the Dragon's Cave!

"Alex, where are you going?", Noah asked his son.

"We're going to explore the Dragon's cave. Luna, Ryuhi, Ranma, Caine, Nall, Ramus, and Myself.", Alex replied.

"I see...I figured you would someday... Here, you will Each need some weapons. I know Ryuhi already has a sword."

"That's Right."

"But you don't. Take this Dagger. The Claw is for Ranma, and this Sling is easier for Luna to use. And you'll need this Fire Ring....Trust me."

Alex gratefully takes the weapons and distributes them.

"Also, you can take what you need from downstairs..."

"Thank you Father/Sir/Noah." The group said similtaniously.

* * *
Downstairs the group opened boxes...

"Lets see...A Starlight, an Angel's tear, and Herb, and a Dragonfly Wing," Ryuhi said as he took inventory.

"Oh Look. It's a picture of Luna that Alex drew when he was just a boy!", Caine exclaimed.

"I don't remember that," Ranma said.

"He drew it the day before you came, Ranma," Luna told him.

"Oh."

"Well...It's either Luna...Or a deformed elephant...", Nall mumbled.

"QUIET YOU!", Alex shouted at the white Not-Cat.

* * *
The group decided to Sell the items they got (Except the Herb), to get better weapons for Alex & Luna.

A Long Sword for Alex, and some Poisonius Darts for Luna.

Also a better peice of Armor for Luna and a Sheild For Alex.
* * *
Later...At the edge of the Village...

"Well, it looks like Ryuhi & Caine were right...Luna is coming along," Ramus replied.

"Yes. I want to see the White Dragon," Luna said with a smile.

"If it's alright with Alex, it's alright with me! Let's go!", Ramus said as he tried to lead.

"It think we should let Alex lead," Ryuhi interjected.

"Why him? Why not me?", Ranma asked.

".....Do I REALLY have to answer?", Ryuhi asked.
* * *
AT the Dragon's Cave:

"Oh no...We're Trapped! We got so far!", Nall whined.

"Nall, you give up SO Easily. Alex, the Fire Ring."

"I know!", Alex said as he pointed the ring at the Ice Barracade, a flash came from the ring and melted the ice.

"YES!", Caine said in a celebrative tone.

"Now we can continue through," Ranma said smiling.

<Someday I'm gonna' knock that smirk off your face...> Nall thought.

"Well? Coming? Or are you just going to hover there?", Caine asked Nall, as she flew off.

"HEY! WAIT UP!", Nall cried out, waking up a monster.

"Thanks alot Nall...", Ranma muttered under his breath...

The Slime tried to ooze onto Ranma but he was too fast.

"CHESTNUT FIST!", He shouted as he pummled the slime into nothingness.

"Blue Dragon Palm!", Shouted Ryuhi as he leaped at the Synapse Guard and shot out a Blue Energy Wave that was in the shape of a dragon's head, then he pulled out his sword again and prepared to defend himself.

Luna and Ramus attacked Regularly, Luna from a safe distance by throwing a Poisionus Dart at one of the Slimes, and Ramus slashed the same slime.

"HYAAAA!", Alex screamed as he hit the mutant fly with his sword dance, swatting it out of the sky. The enemies were all defeated. Ranma gave his freinds a thumbs up while the others celebrated. Ryuhi put his sword away and crossed his arms for a second, focusing on something.

After more intense fighting, the group made it to a passage way...

"You think...The White Dragon is in here?", Ranma asked.

"Yes, I do.", Ryuhi said as if he had been here before.

"Well, let's go in," Caine said.
* * *

The group had walked to the end of a ledge when a loud voice made them all jump.

"Who has awakened me from my deep slumber?", The voice said, and then it roared.

<Taking lines from Shenron Again, eh?>, Ryuhi thought.

It was an Old, but wise, looking White Dragon. Ranma noticed a similarity in it's apperance to Nall, but then he thought <Flying Cats cannot be Dragons...No way, now how...>

The Dragon seemed to sniff them..."My Friends....You are the first adventures to meet me in a long time. I am Quark, Eldest Male of the Dragon Tribe. To have came here, you mission must be urgent."

After he said that, all but Ramus sweatdropped.

<URGENT? You have GOT To be kidding, Fidy!>, Thought Ryuhi.

"Hello Sir, I am Ryuhi...", Ryuhi said as he spoke up first... and then he added silently, <As if you didn't already know that.>

"I am Alex."

"I...I...I'm...R..R...Ramus..."

<Chicken.> Alex, Ryuhi, Nall, and Caine all thought similtaniously.

"Ranma Saotome."

"My name is Caine!"

"Nall!"

"And I am Luna. We came from Burg to Meet you Sir."

"W..W...We would l...like the Dragon Diamond..."

"Why do you humans want that sort of thing...Don't you know it's made of my Sh....Oh nevermind....If you can find the White Dragon Ring, I'll give it to you."

"Same trial as so many years ago...", Ryuhi muttered, so that no one but Quark heard him.

"But...Young Ryuhi...I must ask you to stay here..."

"Why him?", Asked Ranma.

"With him, the test would be too easy.", Quark told him.

"He's right. This is one of the Dragon Tests that Dyne took," Ryuhi added.

"Really?", Alex exclaimed. He was excited about this.

"I knew that'd cheer him up. Yes, Really."

The group headed off...

"I knew that the one like Dyne would be coming with her and you three and the boy Ramus, but what about Ranma?"

"I don't know...He seems to look lonely whenever he looks at the Blue Star...As if he's from there...But I thought only Lucia lived on the Blue Star..."

"True, but remember, young one, the Blue Star used to be home to all."

"Oh yeah, I remember father running his mouth about that. He said it was called Earth by Some, and Chikyuu by others...Also that LUNAR was called the Moon..."

"Yes, your father is right."

"Hmm... You think he came from the past then?"

"Possibly. But usually when one comes from the past, they are not alone. They are two people instead of one."
* * *

"WOAH!", Ranma said as he dodged another monster.

"These guys are...Scary..", Ramus said as he stuffed his mouth full again.

"Oh great, make yourself a bigger target why don't ya!", Ranma screamed as he dodged another Albino Baboon.

The Baboon Crushed the Ice that blocked the way to the Box.

"I GOT IT!"

"Say, does this mean that you and Quark are engaged?", Joked Nall.

"NALL YOU JERK!", Caine screamed as she clobbered her White-Counterpart.

"Why does that sound familiar?" Ranma said as he struck the baboon down...

"I dunno."
* * *
Back at the cave.

"So your saying maybe I should speak to Red & Black about Ranma?", Ryuhi asked.

"Yes. And Maybe Blue as well...Oh, your friends have returned," Quark told Ryuhi.

"Right. Hi, How'd it go?"

"We Did it!"

"WE? You were going thorough or Stuff Looking for Dingdongs. Alex, Nall, Caine, and I did all the work!", Ranma said.

"Here, Take the diamond," Quark said.

"ALRIGHT WE GOT IT!"

<If your father wasn't the mayor, you'd get it!>, Ranma thought.

"Alex, the look in your eyes, I haven't seen since Dyne appeared... And you..."

"Me?", Asked Luna.

"Yes, you...You seem familiar to me...As if our pasts are intertwined."

"Yeah, Yeah...We'll walk down memory lane later...We've got to go home!", Nall interjected.

"Well, I guess Nall is right! GoodBye..."

"Wait...Alex, you should see my brothers- Blue and Black, and my sister, Red."

Alex nodded and they headed for home...
_____________________________

Nice chapter huh? I added the scene of Ryuhi staying behind, and Talking to Quark to add to who he is, and to have him and Quark question Ranma's Apperance on LUNAR. It seems that the Dragons and Ryuhi notice Ranma isn't from LUNAR, and they want to figure out why... Maybe the other dragons will live long enough to give hints...Or at least make Ranma recover his memories...

Next Time: We've seen what Ranma Saotome is doing, but what happened to Akane during those years? What did she do? Who raised her? And How different is the Daughter of the Anything Goes Style?

Next Time on Ranma on LUNAR: Silver Star Story COMPLETE.... Akane's New Life.

See You There!

Please Review...Also, if you can make up an Apperance for Ranma, Ryuhi, Caine, and Akane (The Next Chapter), please draw a picture and send it to my E-Mail Address= Wereryu64@MSN.Com

Ja ne'!