Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters ❯ The Curse! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters

Volume 1: Dragon's Wave

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Anything in this series, except the name of the Springs released here (I've never seen anyone else name these springs, or use some of them, so they are MINE!) and Benjamin Barns (Which is a name I've told people in the past...). Jusenkyo, Saotome-Ryu, Ryuusekyaku, and Ranma 1/2 Belong To Rumiko Takahashi. Benjamin's Special Attacks (Except the Ryuusekyaku) Dan Hibiki, Street Fighter, and Sakura Kasugano belong to Capcom. Anthony, Chris, Harry, Ronnie, and Matt are REAL PEOPLE and thus, don't belong to anybody. Mortal Kombat belongs to Midway. Hoke County High School, Alger B. Wilkans Elementary School, and West Hoke Middle Schools are REAL SCHOOLS. Renaa belongs to a REAL friend of mine, I'm just using her nickname so she won't get mad at me...Saiyan, Saiya-jin, Namek, Namekian, Namek-jin, and DragonBall Z are all properties of Akira Toriyama! If you don't mind "Renaa_Kamba" aka Tabby-Kat... E-Mail me, Ok? Otherwise, this episode has little to do with Ranma or anything else. Ja Ne!

Timeline: This storyline takes place ONE YEAR AFTER Capcom Vs. SNK 2: Millionare Fight 2001, thus it's Febuary of 2002, for Street Fighter/Rival Schools. For Ranma 1/2, the storyline is AFTER the End of the Manga (Yes, all of the EXCLUSIVE anime episodes happened too, except for the SECOND Christmas Party [Tendo Family Christmas Scrambles] Which will be remade to include the new characters at Chrismas!

Part 1: "The Curse"
________________________________________________________________

It's Late at Hoke High School, and a Martial Arts Tournament is being held...

"Street Fighters so far have all there fighters, while the Mortal Kombatants have only Anthony Webb Left!", the announcer said.

"You'll never win against me!", a short and chubby boy said.

"I made it this far, didn't I? I beat your teammates SINGLE Handedly too.", A Tall boy replied, as he tied a pure blue bandanna onto his head.

"Ha! You were lucky!"

"Oh yeah, Anthony? Sempukyaku!", The taller boy jumps, spins, & kicks his opponent in the face a few times.

"An awesome special move by Benjamin. The move is called the "Spring Breeze Kick", which he has just introduced in today's tournament! Hard to believe Webb here used to---oof!", the annoucer was met by and elbow to the stomach by a girl sitting next to him.

"Yo...You'll n...never win that t-trip, wimp!", the opponent says.

"Oh...What are YOU going to do about it, Horse boy!? Sit on me?", Benjamin taunted.

"What?"

"You heard me! At least I know better than to walk behind a horse! Baka!", Benjamin taunted.

"WHY, YOU! TAKE THIS!", the boy rushed at Benjamin.

"Toro, Anthony, Toro!", Benjamin said as he stepped aside.

"Ole'!", Benjamin's teammates all shouted...

"What the?", Anthony said as he saw some light pulse from Benjamin's hands.

"HADOUSHO!", Sho screamed as a light blast exploded outwards, knocking Anthony on his behind.

"W-w-what was that!?", Anthony stuttered, semi-blinded by the flash of the Wave Motion Storm.

"That was a Ki Blast! And a Weak one at that. Even Dan Hibiki could stand up against it, Aho!"

"What did you call me?", Anthony practically growled.

"I called you exactly what you are! A Dumbass!", Benjamin smirked. The crowd was surprised to hear that coming from Benjamin. He usually didn't curse, except for when referring to a certain kind of Sword...

"You...You...", Anthony said as he got up, then he noticed Benjamin was bouncing from each wall..."What the heck are you doing?"

"The Saotome-Ryuu Special Attack!!! Ryuusekyaku!!!!", Benjamin announced as he stopped leaping and Leaped at Anthony's face, it looked like his foot was on fire, but it was actually a projection of Ki. "That is the way it goes," he said as he did a Sakura Kasugano-eseque win pose.

"The winning team of the tournament, the 'Street Fighters'".

* * *

"Wow! Have you been training since Elementry School?", one of the spanish teenagers asked.

"It couldn't have been, he used to get beat up here at High School...", the other one said in amazement.

"Ronnie, you have a big mouth," Benjamin said to his friend.

"Calm down. We won. Hard to believe we were hardly even needed.", the blue eyed teen said.

"Well, you guys did great to...I didn't know you all learnt Martial Arts? Harry?", Benjamin Smiled.

"Well...", Harry begun.

"I wonder why they chose THIS kind of tournament...I mean, Japan's a great place, But WHY martial arts?", Benjamin said, "Although I just did this as my grande entrance to the Street Fighting Circuit."

"W...What about the prize?", the blue eyed teen asked.

"Matt...I didn't say I wasn't going to accept it!", Benjamin said plainly.

When the group came out, they were shocked to see practically the entire High School.

"Whoa!", the four teens said similtaniously.

Benjamin saw who was in front and started to turn beet red, "R...Renaa..."

Harry leaned over to ask the others a question, "What's with him? The only times he ever blushed like that was when he was talking about his childhood crush..."

Ronnie & Matt's eyebrows raised at that, and then they shrugged.

"I can't believe you won! When did you learn martial arts?", the Teenage Girl, Renaa, asked.

"Over the year. I figured since I had nothing else to do...", Benjamin said, looking, not directly at her, but close enough not to get her suspicious.

"Hey, good job man.", the announcer of the fights told Benjamin. He had long hair (Think- Duo Maxwell) that was a light color and he wore glasses and a cap.

"By the way, you didn't have to tell the whole WORLD that I used to get beat up!", Benjamin snapped.

"Sorry. But Renaa already jabbed me for it."

"It's alright. Just don't do it again, or I'll be forced to try out my next new special move on you!", Benjamin said with a grin.

"Right," Chris said.

"Hey! Benjamin, is that you?", two younger kids said.

"G..Gabriel? D..Daniel? What are YOU two doing here?", he asked the youths.

"We came with Harry. He wanted us to see the fight, I'm glad we came.", Gabriel, the teen, said. He looked Spanish, but Benjamin couldn't be sure. He never did ask.

"Yeah! It's also been along time since we've seen you, but too bad it isn't going to be a very long visit...", Daniel, the younger one, said.

"It was great to see you again. And Thanks for your support."

"By the way, where did you learn those moves?", Gabriel asked.

"I'll be honest. I saw them on TV, and somehow, the moves just came to me.", Benjamin said with a shrug.

* * *
[And that's how it began...Renaa, Chris, Harry, Matt, Ronnie, and Myself...we all had to go to China, and FIND our way to a boat that would carry us, as something or another had stopped the Airplanes from running...For some reason, we wanted to go sightseeing...], Benjamin wrote in his journal, before heading off.

"This is Cursed Spring of Jusenkyo..."

"Did he say...?", Ronnie asked.

"Cursed?", Renaa finished.

"Yes...Over 500 Spring here, and each one have it own tragedy happen there. Whoever fall in spring, take body of whatever fall in."

"Forever?", Matt asked.

"No. If get cursed, then whenever get warm or hot water on you, you turn to normal...But whenever get wet, you become cursed again."

"Yikes!", Chris exclaimed.

"What kinds of curses are there?", Benjamin asked.

"Well spring include- Panda, Girl, Man, Black piglet, Yeti riding a Bull carrying a Crane and Eel, Duck, Cat, Virtueous Man, Frog, Twins, Ashura, Young Boy, & Octopus...."

"Excuse me, but how on Earth can an octopus or Eel drown?", Harry asked.

"This is Freshwater. Octopi live in Salt Water, and I think Eels do too," Benjamin explained.

"Oh," Harry responded.

"What's that!?", Renaa screamed as she saw some flying minotaur-thing.

"I dunno! Renaa, get down!", Benjamin shouted, as he and the boys got knocked into different springs.

"Sir! You knock customers into springs!"

The beast just snorted and took off.

"You KNOW him?"

"I think so. Young boy got dunked into the spring of Yeti Riding Bull Carrying a Crane & Eel, and then splashed himself with Spring of Drowned Octopus water later on. It because of name."

"His name?"

"It...", he began to chuckle, "Pantsou."

"Pantsou? Pantsou...Panty...Oh...Pantyhose...", Renaa began to chuckle when she remembered. "Oh no! The guys! They fell in!"

A Wimpering of a canine of some sort came from one of the springs. "Oh, too bad...You fall into "Langniichuan"....Probably..." then he holds up a sign saying that, "Spring of Drowned Wolf. Very Tragic story of a Wolf who drown....over 1500 year ago. Now, whoever fall in spring, take body of wolf..."

The wolf had just wriggled his fur clean (Accidently Sliding his pants partly off), had on a Korean Jacket, and the fur on top of his head was in a very familar style. Renaa recognized him..."Matt!? You...Your a wolf!"

Matt-okami looked at himself and then seemed to go into shock. Matt's fur was a soft Grey Color, which is strange, considering people would expect it to be blonde, if the Shifter Stories were correct, but his basic build does look correct if he were a wolf...He noticed he slid out of his pants and walked back into them, trying his best not to get his tail caught up in it uncomfortably...

A Roaring sound came from another spring. "That's the spring Chris fell into!", Renaa exclaimed. Out of the spring came a Lion.

"Oh, Too bad, YOU Fall into Shiziniichuan...I think..., spring of Drowned Lion. Very Tragic Story, of Lion who fall in spring and drown, over 1000 year ago, now whoever fall in spring, take the body of Lion!", the man shrugged.

Shishi-Chris looked down at his torn clothes, and sighed. He looked at Matt-okami who stared back. They both seemed to sigh and fell to the ground. Shishi-Chris's Orange Mane had the same Ponytail that Chris's normal form had. What was left of his outfit was some shreds of a black Tanktop and bluejeans. He still wore his hat on his head, and his glasses had fallen off his face when Tarou knocked him off the small cliff...He looked like a natural lion the way he was laying down.

"Oh man, what hit me?", a serious voice said, coming from the spring Harry fell into.

"Harry? Your Hair is...Spikey..."

"Oh...Too Bad, you fall into Saiya-Jinniichaun, Spring of Drowned Saiyan, very tragic story, of Saiyan who fell into the spring 2000 Years ago. Now, whoever fall in spring, Take body of Saiyan!"

"Did he say...Saiyan?", Saiya-Harry wondered. He stood up. "Yep...A Tail...Oh great! Now King Kong will be in Japan when we get there!" He sighed. Saiya-Harry's eyes were pure black, and his skin tone was equal to that of Son Goku's during DragonBall Z. He now was just as tall as Benjamin (would) be, instead of shorter. His spikey hair reminded Renaa of Celery, the way it went all over the place...His Tail was brown and moving back and forth. His face looked about the same, just with a more refined jaw, and a saiyan look for the nose.

Renaa blinked and noticed what happened to Ronnie, and she said a certian cluess girl's trademark lines, "Oh, my."

"What?", The Transformed Ronnie asked, in a strangely deep voice. He looked at himself, and noticed he was now Green and had attenna.

"Oh, too bad, you fall into Namek-jinniichuan, Spring of Drowned Namekian. Very Tragic Story of Namek, who drown, 2000 Year ago. Now, whoever fall in spring, take body of Namekian. Lucky you no girl, Yes? If you were a girl, you'd be a Male Namekian."

"Wha?", asked Namek-Ronnie. His skin had strange sets of Colors on it, and he was thinner taller, and bulker. His eyes had become beedy and black.

"He's right, you know. Nameks are all males.", Saiya-Harry told Namek-Ronnie.

"Wait! What about Benjamin!? He didn't Drown in a spring, did he?"

"No...I'm...", a more mature sounding voice than Benjamin's usual one said with a cough, "Over here."

She looked at him. He looked like a human still, but he had Long, Blue hair now, he looked ALOT Stronger, with alot of bulk. His teeth no longer looked Fanged (Ala Ryoga Hibiki, but remember, they've never met Ryoga), and his eyes were a shining blue color. It almost seemed as if he had a new power or something.

"Too Bad, you fall into Jiaoniichuan, spring of Drowned Dragon. Very Tragic story, of a Dragon, who drown over 2500 Year Ago, now whoever fall in spring, Take body of Dragon."

"But I'm not a dragon, I look human."

"Yes, but Musk Prince, Haabu, also look human. But Haabu Ancestor is Dragon."

"Musk Prince? Herb?", they asked.

"Yes, But I suggest you do NOT get angry, Sir, this curse, as well as the Saiyan Curse, both have problem. If you get angry, or show extreme emotion, sir, you change into one of many dragons. No-one know what kind of Dragon it is, but almost everybody no can change back after becoming dragon, and they start thinking like dragon too.", the guide pulled out a Tea Kettle, it had some Chinese Printed on it, but none of the group could read Chinese. "You need hot water, it change you back until splashed with cold water again.", The guide said, poring the water on the group (Except Renaa).

The group returned to normal.

"Umm...Chris...", Renaa said with a blush.

Benjamin, Ronnie, Harry, and Matt started to laugh. After a second or two, Renaa did as well.

"What!?", Chris shouted...Then he realized something, "AHHHH! I'M NAKED!" Chris shouted and hid behind a sign.

"You have some extras.", Renaa said, tossing them to him.

"Yeah, but not infinity.", Chris snapped.

"Well, now what? I doubt mom will like this.", Benjamin groaned.

"My parents won't be happy either," Ronnie said.

"I have a question, could I see your Guest List?"

"It in Chinese, I think you can no read it."

"Well then, Just to wonder, can you translate the most important ones from the Last year or so? I need, Ranma, Genma, Ryoga, Herb...", Benjamin began listing the group's names.

* * *
[...And that's how it went...THIS is how Ranma Saotome got cursed. I asked for a customer's list, and asked he translate some names into English...There, I saw some familiar names that were shown of TV...I then understood why the Ranmas, one of which SOMETIMES called herself Ranko, were never seen together, nor Mr. Saotome & Mr. Panda, or any of the other animals...they were one in the same. According to the guide, he's surpised we are still cursed after the cure, because the springs dried up for a while. He is SURE about who has what curse, except for Matt & Chris. He said that it PROABLY was Langniichuan that Chris fell into, but it could have been Langnanziniichuan, which is the spring of drowned Wolfman, or as we americans call them more often now, Werewolf. But it was a legend about a DIFFERENT kind of werewolf, who was a wolf that became a werewolf during one full moon, then could control himself indefinitly. Sadly, the next full moon won't happen in a while. He said that Matt fell into Shiziniichuan, but nobody had ever fell into THAT Shiziniichuan. There are two, and he fell into one that nobody has since the lion drowned there, so there might be a special type...He told us we could write to him so he can change it in the logs to warn people if it changed. I adapted to my form quickly, as I could still fight, and I actually gained skills with a sword and boomerang that I never had, and could fly in many forms, The next stop, Nermia, Tokyo!]

TBC...
_______________________________________________ _________________

Notes: Okay, before any of my friends slam me, If it's you I am reffering too (I don't know Chris or Harry's last name, but they should have figured it out by the description, Tabitha, you too.), please write to me to LEARN WHY I gave you THOSE SPECIFIC Curses. Some of them were chosen because, simply, anything else would be too wacky, and have been done to death, except Saiyan and Wolf were used, but I have plans to make the wolf one different... During the time I was writing Part 2, I figured I needed to swap the cursed forms of Matt & Chris. Originally, Matt had fallen into the spring of Drowned Lion, and Chris had fallen into the spring of drowned Wolf, but I changed my mind when I thought of how the characters would look in the second "Volume". This is Volume 1: "Americans in Nermia", in the second volume, more characters are introduced, and some secrets are also done. I thought about it, and the Ponytail that Chris has (in real life I might add) would be more distinguished on a Lion than a wolf, while Matt's "Korea" Jacket would be more distinguished on a Wolf, as it would make a good plot twist. I mean, most people who know the guy would expect him to turn into some kind of bird, probably an eagle (someone else will though). Also, it made a funny scene that people always forget to mention when they have a transformation in Ranma Stories.

Next time:
The group gets to Nermia. How will the Nermia Wrecking Crew's Ranma Saotome & Akane Tendo react to having a Dragon, a Lion, a Wolf, a Saiyan, and a Namek in the group!?

See you there!