Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters ❯ Here are the Americans! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters


Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Street Fighter, Breath Of Fire, or any other Game or Show mentioned in this fan fiction...Please don't hate me...Ja ne!

Key:
"Japanese"
<Thoughts>
[Signs/Journal Entries]
{English}
________________________________________________ _______________________
Episode 2: "Here are the Americans"

It started out as a quiet day in Nermia. Of course, a quiet day in Nermia is practically non-existant, so none of the neighbors cared when it was shattered.

"RANMA! COME BACK HERE!", a teenaged girl screamed at her fiancee.

"AKANE! GIMME A BREAK! I JUST SAID I WAS GOING TO UCCHAN'S TODAY!", her fiancee screamed back.

Meanwhile elsewhere in Nermia...

"Well, we're in The Nermia District of Tokyo. You said the invitations were to stay at the Tendo Dojo, right?", Benjamin stated.

"Yeah, that's was the rules," Chris nodded.

"Ranma Get Back here!", screamed a girl's voice.

"Who was that?", Renaa asked.

"I don't know...Want to find out?", Benjamin replied with a smirk.

The group nodded and walked forward. They saw a girl in a Long Skirt-outfit malleting a boy wearing a red chinese shirt, with long sleeves. "RANMA NO BAKA!", she shouted.

{What'd she say?}, Matt asked.

{She said, Ranma you Jerk! , Ranma you Idiot, or Ranma you Dolt!} Harry whispered to Matt.

{Which Idiot and Dolt mean the same thing}, Renaa pointed out.

{Oh} Matt answered.

"Hey! Hey! Hold on there!", Renaa shouted.

"Who are you? Another one of his fiancees?", Akane asked.

"ANOTHER? No I'm not...What do you mean by, Another?", Renaa answered.

The boy spit out Rocks that were lodged in his throat before answering, "Pop's way of getting money or anything else is to sell me off to People to be the Fiancee of their daughters!"

<He can get up after THAT!?>, Renaa thought.

<He is almost as strong as my Saiya-jin Side>, Harry thought.

<He is almost as strong as my Namekian Side>, Ronnie thought.

<Not bad.>, Chris thought.

<So this is Ranma Saotome. He must like that girl if he let her clobber him like that!>, Benjamin thought.

"By the way, who are you?", the boy asked.

Benjamin looked up, "Call me Benjamin."

"Call me Renaa."

"I am Chris."

"Harry."

"Matt."

"Ronnie."

"You 're American?", Akane asked.

"Well, Renaa, Chris, Matt and I are, Harry's from Hoduras, and...I don't know about Ronnie.", Benjamin said with a grin.

"HEY!", Ronnie shouted.

"Gomen Ne!", Benjamin said, waving his arms about.

"Ooohkay...I'm Saotome Ranma of the Saotome-Ryuu School of Anything Goes Martial Arts, and this is Tendo Akane, of the Tendo-Ryuu School of Anything Goes Martial Arts.", the teen introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all.", Akane added.

"The pleasure is all ours, I assure you, you said, Tendo didn't you?", Renaa asked.

"Yeah, so?", Ranma responded.

"Then we're coming with you. The tournament said that's where we were staying.",

"Tournament?"

"Yeah,", Chris nodded.

"Right...Got any proof?"

"Right here," Benjamin said, showing them an American newspaper "Fayetteville Observer Times" with the heading, [Street Fighters Winner of Anything Goes Tournament], and listed under the picture of the team is some words, [Winners go to Nermia, Tokyo for next fighting tournament.], it also mentioned the Tendo Dojo.

They nodded and then walked to the Dojo...On their way there, Renaa had to ask Ranma a question she's been wondering for a while.

"Ranma, do you have a Jusenkyo Curse? Is that how come the Girl-Type Ranma and yourself are never seen at the same time? The American Newspapers never mentioned how that happened."

"How do you know about Jusenkyo?", Ranma asked.

"Why don't we show you?", Renaa smiled as she pulled out a bucket of cold water out of nowhere and splashed it onto Matt.

"HEY!", Matt's last coherent words before turning into a wolf!

"Grr....", Matt-okami growled.

<...Dang...>, Matt-okami thought.

"Is he the only one?", Ranma asked.

"Nope, almost all of us got cursed, except Renaa."

"We were listining to the Guide explain about the curses, when this...Flying Minotaur-thing with Octopus Tenticals, Swan Wings, and an Eel for a tail just swooped by and knocked us, but not the Guide or Renaa, into seperate springs..."

"Tarou," Akane & Ranma said together.

"That's what the guide said it probably was, you know him?"

"We wish we didn't, Really," Akane replied.

"What do you guys turn into?"

"A dragon...Of sorts. He's human, but whenever I go overboard on the emotional scale, which, being a teenage fighter, that happens alot, I turn into a REAL Dragon. Right now the Dragon Forms are just little baby dragons, but I have a feeling there will be more..."

"Ever watch DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, A couple a Times.", Ranma responded. Akane nodded too.

"Well, I turn into what Son Goku is? A Saiya-jin, right?", Harry asked.

"Yeah...You don't...Do you?"

"Yeah...Either that or there is another species of Fighters with Spikey Hair, Coal Black Eyes, and Brown Tails. Not only that, but you can't even tell I'm from Honduras anymore. Even my Skin-Tone Changes!", Harry sighed.

"And I turn into...A Namek-jin.", Ronnie said, trying to roll that off his tounge.

"While I turn into a Lion.", Chris said.

"A L-l-l-lion?", Ranma said backing up.

"What's with him?", Benjamin asked.

"Fear of cats," Akane answered plainly.

"Why? Ranma seems too brave to be afraid of that, besides, doesn't he have an attack called, Moko-Takabisha (Fierce Tiger Domineering)? Numerous attacks that talk about Tigers? And that Hibiki kid has the Shishi-Hokudan (Roaring Lion Bullet) & the Saidaikyeu Shishi-Hokudan (Perfect Roaring Lion Bullet)?", Benjamin asked.

"As long as he doesn't think about the Meaning of the techniques, he's fine...but, if he even sees a picture of a cat on a towel, he'll freak out...His father put him into training called Neko-ken.", Akane explained.

"Neko-Ken?", asked Ronnie.

"That means Cat Fist, right?",

"Yeah. I guess. He tied Ranma up, put fish cakes and things around him, and tossed him in a pit of hungry cats."

"How many times?"

"I can't remember how many times they said, but it scarred him emotionally for a long time..."

"I guess I stay somewhere else then."

"You'd cross him eventually. Besides, I can calm him down.", Akane said.

<That confirms it.>, Benjamin thought.

"Aren't you asking if anyone else is cursed."

"No. By you telling us this, I have confirmed everything that the Guide read out of the Guidebook. He was sure I'd bump into--", Benjamin stopped immediately, as he noticed Ranma stop. "What did you stop for?"

"When did you get cursed?", Ranma asked.

"Lemme Check. I wrote down the date. By the way, this is in american time, okay...Exactly 1 week...give or take some minitues. We fell in at exactly 3:50 last Sunday...Why?"

"Akane, the springs, they're back!", Ranma said excitedly.

"They're Back?", Ronnie Copied.

"What does that mean?", Benjamin asked.

"Well, Last year, A Phoenix named Saffron, and don't think this is a lie- It's TRUE, was draining the water in Jusenkyo. They were practically Drained before I...sorta...Killed him..."

"You Killed!?", the Americans (Who were still human) chorused.

"Yeah, but he revived a little later...Pheonixes rise up from the ashes, and stuff....Anyway, it was to save Akane, she was dying..."

"That reminds me, the Logbook of the Jusenkyo Guide mentioned a Akaneniichuan...Was that spring about...Her?", Benjamin asked, gesturing to Akane Tendo.

"Yeah...It should have been Spring of Almost Drowned Akane, Kiima Almost Drowned Akane in there, and then jumped in herself... Now anybody who falls in the spring, becomes an Akane-look-alike."

"You know...that's weird..."

"Why's that?"

"You know of Herb, Right?"

"Yeah. I Fought him...", He said smiling.

"Right...Anyway, The Guide Said when HE Fell into Nyannichuan, he looked different than your girl form...So what makes the Nyannichuan different from the Akaneniichuan anyway?", Ronnie asked, "Other than Akane only ALMOST Drowned in it..."

"That is wierd...Akane's sister Nabikis says my girl form looks kinda' like my mom...", He said.

"Maybe if there is another being about to fall into the spring, it becomes more specific...", Benjamin Began.

"So then, if another Panda Falls in, a real one, and drowns in an Uncursed spring, it will be for A Male or Female Panda Specifically?", Renaa asked.

"The Jusenkyo Guide said that there seemes to be two Shiziniichuans...One that somebody fell into before we came around, but we didn't care to look up the guy, sorry...And then his spring. He gave us a special Adress to send a note to if we find something special about it..."

"Anyway, Thank Goodness that I was allowed off from School, as getting cursed is a valid claim here...As long as I make up for it... Knowing Japanese Schools, I'll have more work to do...."

"What does that mean?"

"We only go to School in America for 5 Days a week. Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday, and Friday..."

"I am Home Schooled, so I only go to school 2 days a week, but have a pile of homework to do each time."

"Why did you want to enter. This school has a Crazy Principle."

"Who wants to shave your heads...I know...But, the contract reads, and I quote The first party is free from any haircut rules endorsed by Headmaster Kucho Kuno. If any Ki, or any other source of energy, is drained by Miss Hinako, OR if Kucho breaks the clause, then Kucho must pay 10000 yen PER offense PER Person Drained/Effected by Rules, including 2x the amount for Ranma Saotome and any other cursed individual, by any sort of curse, including Directional Curses."

Ranma & Akane's eyes widen.

"Psst. Ranma...I know what you did for Ryoga, I guessed about your curse and his before all of this, so I asked them to include that part of the fine...However, we did NOT intend to get cursed.", Benjamin whispered.

Ranma smirked and nodded. "What move did you use to win, in this paper, from what I can read, it says you used a Saotome-Ryuu technique. Which one of our techniques did you use?"

"Well, NONE of Genma's...It was a technique you should have been using more often."

"What?"

"I mean for the Neighborhood Combat Tournament Last year...I still wonder why they called it the 1994 tournament when it was 2001 last year."

"That tournament wasn't worth it."

"Anyway, the move, I believe you call it, the Ryuusekyaku."

"Don't worry, I don't mind you using it, as long as, either you announce it ,if it doesn't mess up your fight, or you don't claim that attack as your own. If you create a style, use it, but remember what to say about it."

"Right. I know...", Benjamin

"By the way, I thought we'd all get splashed by now.", Ronnie said.

*SPLASH*

"....", Tatsu-Benjamin was soked. He stayed calm as not to become a "Whelp". His hair had grown itself long and changed blue Again. His eyes had also changed from a color that seemed to be Grey or Green -Hazil most people say- to deep blue. He looked a bit more buffed up too.

"Big mouth...", Ranma-Chan muttered.

"Thank goodness I'm wearing enough clothes to cover my identity...", Ronnie muttered.

"He is right though, you are a big mouth," Harry muttered.

"Thank goodness we got you out of the way, Chris...Or Animal Control would be here.", Renaa said.

"Yeah...", Chris sighed.

"Let's go...But I don't know if we'll have enough, or ANY, Room for all 5 of you...", Akane said in wonder.

"If so, we'll split up, and some of us will go to a hotel or something...", Tatsu-Benjamin answered.

"By the way, I've always wondered one thing...", Ranma-Chan thought out loud.

"What's that, Ranma?", Akane asked.

"Why does that old lady ALWAYS have to splash me!?", Ranma-chan shouted.

* * *

Later...At the Tendo Dojo.

"We'll fly above until you get some hot water," Saya-Harry said.

"Right, in this district, who'd notice?", Namek-Ronnie added.

"Good Idea...", Tatsu-Benjamin said with a smile, and he waited outside too, with Matt-okami.

"Let's go..."

"NO YOU DON'T! Ranma, go in now, I'm going to teach him a lesson!", Saiya-Harry said.

Ranma nodded and then went inside with the girls.

"Grr....", Shishi-Chris growled.

"No you don't Cat...You remember what happened the LAST time you got me mad?", Tatsu-Benjamin said.

Shishi-Chris decided to Shut up.

* * *

Inside the dojo-

"Taidaima!", Ranma-Chan & Akane said together.

"Oh, Hello there Ranma, Akane...Who's that?"

"Oh, According to them, and this foreign newspaper, somebody in the house agreed they'd let her and her friends lodge here because her friends won a tournament...But...All of them but her got a Jusenkyo curse...By the way, how did you wind up in China?"

"Some Idiot in our group who shall remain nameless, had us booked onto a plane that led to china, then we had to go thru the region to get to the next Airport."

"You didn't stop at Joketzu Village, did you?"

"No. The guide told us about what happened to Ranma, so we decided not to try our luck...Besides, the animal forms of Shishi-Chris and Matt-okami would have attracted hunters, Namek-Ronnie would have attracted...something, and Saiya-Harry and Tatsu-Benjamin would have attracted the Airen Hunters...

"Yeah, I know what you mean...", Akane giggled. Grabbing the hot water Akane and Renaa first poured some on Ranma (so they wouldn't have to wait) and then went outside.

"Here you go," Akane said as she poured a little hot water on each of the guys, returning them to human form.

"Arigato, Girls," Benjamin said with a smile.

Walking inside, the group was met by Genma & Soun, the former of which is being held by his neck over the head of his son.

"Oyaji, was this your idea? You know we don't have THAT much room!", Ranma said.

"But...I was only trying to get us more money."

"MORE Money? Mr. Saotome, you'll have to PAY for our expenses, see? All Expenses Paid.", Benjamin Said.

"SAOTOME!!!", the Demon Head of Soun shouted.

"AHHH! SAOTOME-RYUU FINAL ATTACK! RUN AWAY!", Genma shouted as he ran off, ending up tripping and falling into the Koi Pond. *SPLASH!*

"That BAKA,", Benjamin muttered, "Is there ANYBODY in the world as stupid as him?"

* * *

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hokkido, a certian boy with a Spotted Bandanna, a Red Bamboo Umbrella, & Fangs sneezed while he was lost in the forest...Then he screamed out loud, "Damn you, Ranma!!!"

* * *

At the EXACT same moment, somewhere in Hong Kong, a certian chubby guy who got his face kicked by a horse was lost in the crowd...He sneezed and then screamed, "Damn you, Benjamin!!!"

* * *

ALSO at the EXACT same moment, a idiotic guy near a swingset, wearing a Pink Karate Gi, who can't even throw a fireball, sneezed. "I must be coming down with something..."

* * *

In various places nearby, each member of the A certian Midgit Ninja, Bokkuto wielding maniac, Maniac Gymnist, Maniac Hawaiian-wannabe Principle, and guy who'd make mildew seem cheerful all sneezed.

TBC...
______________________________________________ _________________________

Next time: The group decides that, despite Ranma's fears, they all have to stay as per the contract, how will the dragon side of Benjamin effect the Tendo Dojo? Next time its- "Awakening the Dragon!"

See you there!

Notes: No fighting yet, but that's okay. The fighting really begins in "Awakening the Dragon"! Anyway, These American School Kids are in Nermia and now they are just as wierd! Who knows where this can go...In Episode 1 I said "For what I have Planned in the section Volume", well, I have some minor plans for the Second, but, depending on if I get any C&C, I may make it sooner or later...Your call!

Please REVIEW!