Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma 1/2: Rival Fighters ❯ Awakening the Dragon ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Episode 3: "Awakening The Dragon"

The group had gotten up early, thanks to most of the new people, whom were early risers...It was harder getting Benjamin up, but some cold water snapped him awake, not to mention turned him into a cute little green dragon.

He was the size of a small child, and had little tiny wings. The Tendos noted he looked VERY Cute.

"What was that for?", Whelp-Benjamin asked cutely.

"Aww...You're so cute like that Benjamin!", Akane said.

Whelp-Benjamin started to blush, causing the Tendo Girls and Renaa to giggle, although the guys were all getting jealous.

"What's it like being a dragon, anyway?"

"Warm for one thing...Also, It feels so familar...Like I've done it before, but I don't recall doing it before being cursed..."


After Changing Benjamin back, The group had their breakfast and rushed for school, luckily, the old washer woman wasn't out there today.

"Well, well...What do we have here?", Benjamin said as they approached the school.

"Oh no! The Hentai Brigade is back in action!", Akane said in anger.

"Wanna' Bet Nabiki is partially responsible?", Chris said coldly.

The group had together fought off all of the teens easily. A Kick here, and uppercut there, a few Throws and combos...Even once when Renaa and Akane threw two jerks into each other...

"You think...They'd have given up..."

Suddenly, a Pair of Roses headed twoards the girls. Kuno was standing there with another rose in his hand.

"Ooohhh...", Akane moaned. Renaa wasn't too happy either.

"The Vengence of heaven is slow but sure...What fools these mortals be...They all fought with courage and honor to be the one to ask you out... But they all are no match for thee... Akane Tendo... And you too young miss... Will Thoust' Spar with me?"

"No," Both of them said together.

"Then...Wither the Pigtailed Girl?"

"She doesn't want to date you either, ya' creep!", Ranma shouted.

"Akane? Ranma? Who IS This guy?", asked Harry.

"You all! Aren't you being a little too friendly with Akane?"

"Didn't we go through this the first day Kuno? Besides, Akane's father doesn't engage her to multiple fiancees...", Ranma said, forgetting completely about Piccolette.

"I must know my opponents names foul sorcerer."

"Sorcerer? Ranma? Is he calling you that?", Matt asked, confusidly.

Ronnie & Chris were blinking at the stupidity of Kuno.

"We are the winners of the Martial Arts Tournament in America, and I suggest...", suddenly he stopped as he noticed somebody preforming an attack behind him.

"Happo 50 Yen Satsu!", a little girl cried out. Benjamin and the others dived aside, but Kuno took the hit.

"Delenquint. You are lucky you didn't start the fight, Ranma. Or you would have been drained," the now-adult Hinako said.

Benjamin shrugged as the group all ran into the school. By the time class started, Hinako reverted, as Kuno doesn't have much Ki at all.

The group, being Juniors, had a pretty ordinary day...Thankfully, Kucho was out of town for the month...However, after school, it looked stormy, and the group wanted to get back to the dojo, quick... It began to rain just as everybody, but Benjamin, got into the Dojo.

"Great...Rain...Just what I don't need," Tatsu-Benjamin said, heating up a tea kettle of water.

"Where is the foul sorcerer's freind, Benjamin!?", Kuno chanted.

"Nabiki, did you tell him where we were staying?", Renaa asked.

Nabiki didn't say or smile, but her eyes told everything.

<You'll pay for that...>, Renaa thought.

"I'm going to fight him.", Tatsu-Benjamin said.

"Like that?", Akane asked.

"It's wet outside, how else do I fight him?"

OUTSIDE.

"There is the foul sorcerer's friend! It seems he too is a sorcerer!", Kuno said (Strangely, unpoetically).

"You'll pay for what you tried to do to my friends.", he said as a lightning bolt struck him.

"NO! BENJAMIN!", Akane screamed.

"Oh, my," Kasumi said.

"Noo! There was a death on my property! NOOOOO!", Soun wailed.

"I didn't want this to happen.", Nabiki said- although in a mercenary tone.

{Why? Why? BOO HOO!}

"No...Look!", Ranma pointed out, as the lightning vanished a large dragon was standing there.

The dragon was Blue with white horns. His eyes looked human in color, but like a lizards in shape. His wingspan was...well...Long. And he was a bit taller than Kuno.

"What foul sorcerery!?", Kuno remarked.

"He did it! He advanced from the Whelp level to the Dragon level!", Renaa said smiling, "And for us yet, Akane. He was talking about you, me, and Ranma!"

"I'll slay thee, Monster!", Kuno said, brandinshing his Bokkuto.

T-Doragon smirked at Kuno, "You...You don't know what your getting into, do you!?", he snorted, "That stick can't harm a Light Dragon!"

"We shall see! Nothing defeats Blue Thunder!"

"What about Ranma?", T-Doragon asked.

"Sorcery! Much like you used!", Kuno said laughing.

"What an idiot."

"Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike!", Kuno Said attack rapidly.

"DRAGON BREATH!", T-Doragon shouted, breathing Red Hot Fire onto Kuno, knocking him down. Then a red blur came in.

"What the!?"

"Sasuke! Get Kuno outta here, you don't want...Doragon here to get mad at you!", Ranma shouted.

"R..Right away!", Sasuke shouted as he carried Kuno Off.

"Thanks for the save...Somehow, I feel as if I had this form all my life...", T-Doragon said.

"You want to come in?"

"Nah...I feel like sleeping outside tonight...This form keeps me warm enough," he smiled.

"Yeah...How many people can say they have a guardian dragon in their backyard!?", Akane said sarcastically. Again, T-Doragon Blushed.

That night, T-Doragon was curled up in the Tendo's Backyard...Protecting it like a hawk...