Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Chi Vampire ❯ Hungry ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers:
- Ranma belongs to Rumiko Takahashi
- This is a variation of the original concept by Ranma-mite (Anime Addventure 41379).
- This story is made for fun and is meant for the enjoyment of the fans.
- I have to thank Adrian Chris and Santi for preread this chapter. Thank you very much.
- Please R&R.
 
--------------------------------- Chapter: 3 Hungry.
 
As Akane woke up in a world of darkness and silence again, this time she tried not to think that she was deaf, but directed her attention to the fact that she always seemed to be at night when she awoke, in a complete dark night without any ray of light. As Akane separated her eyelids with her fingers, she could do anything that changes her current predicament at all.
 
“Oh God! I am blind too!” she startled in realization as she began to cry bitterly, until a pair of warm hands covered hers smoothly. “Who are you?” she asked in spite of the fact that she couldn't even hear her own words.
 
The warm hands gave something to Akane, and this began to palpate it. It was flat and thin but it was made with a hard and resistant material. The hands were quite impatient and, stopping the exploration, they directed her fingers to the center of the object. There was something written in bas-relief there. Akane followed the lines while she tried to imagine the letters mentally.
 
"K... a... s... u... m... i. Kasumi! Are you Kasumi?" asked Akane in a sudden rush of hope swelling in her. As an answer, Kasumi embraced her disabled youngest sister, making Akane no longer felt so lost and defenceless as she had a few moments before.
 
Kasumi was able to communicate with her sister with a homemade wax table and a punch. Akane took a little while in getting used to read with her hands; but when she did, her first question was “Could you hear me?”
 
“Yes.” Kasumi wrote.
 
“Thank God.” Akane said, very alleviated. For awhile anybody said anything but once she finally had reunited the sufficient courage, Akane asked “What has the doctor said? Will I be able to be cured?”
 
Kasumi had feared that question ever since Akane had awaked and slowly as she wrote the answer and handed over it to Akane so that she read it.
 
“Yes! Wonderful! I will be able to see again. Isn't it wonderful Kasumi?”
 
She remained watching at her youngest sister without say anything for she knew that all her happiness was based on a lie, but she was incapable to say the truth to her. As Akane continued speaking on what she would do when she has finally recovered, Kasumi broke down and cried.
 
***
 
As Nabiki stopped before the door of the Nekohanten, she breathed deeply and entered. The restaurant was open and ready to receive the clients of the day, but only Shampoo seemed to be there at this moment. She looked Nabiki and asked, “What does mercenary girl want?”
 
“I want speak with Cologne.” replied Nabiki curtly.
 
Shampoo looked at her from top to bottom. She shrugged her shoulders as she indicated to the door to the kitchen. While Nabiki moved towards it, Shampoo continued to the preparation of the tables.
 
***
 
“I have returned.” Nabiki said while she took off her shoes.
 
“Welcome home.” Kasumi replied as per Japanese customs were.
 
Nabiki turned around when she heard the voice of her sister. Kasumi was helping Akane descending the stairs, as Nabiki noticed that Akane had dressed up with the help of Kasumi, and she was now wearing a skirt and a blouse. “How is she?” Nabiki asked.
 
"She is well considering her state." Kasumi replied however Akane had noticed that Kasumi had stopped.
 
In curiosity, she asked “What's wrong Kasumi?”
 
Kasumi then took the table that she was carrying underneath her arm, wrote a message and gave it to Akane. After reading it she raised her right hand. “Nabiki, is it you?” she asked. Nabiki took Akane's and as she approached her, she hugged Akane.
 
"I am sorry that I made so much worried." Akane said. "Luckily I will recover soon, so you don't have to be so sad."
 
Nabiki watched Kasumi in surprise, while she continued hugging Akane, Kasumi answered the no to the formulated question of her sister before it was even voiced out. “When she asked me if she was going to heal, I haven't the heart to tell her the truth.”
 
Kasumi put her hand on Akane's shoulder, who moved away from Nabiki after finishing the hug. “We will wait for you in the living room” Akane said as a goodbye. She went there being guided by Kasumi.
 
“Perhaps not telling her the truth is the best course of action.” Nabiki thought while she saw them move away, but then questioned herself “Anyhow, why am I not able to tell it to her either?” When her sisters disappeared from her view after moving into the corner she turned around and went up her room to change her clothes.
 
***
 
The meal had passed in silence. There had been a short conversation at the beginning, but the difficulty to communicate with Akane had ended the attempt. Genma had then only paid attention to his food, whereas Soun seemed to be asleep, most probably by the tranquilizers that he had been given. Nabiki tried to pretend to be not unnerved by the tranquillity, but had not met with much success. Ranma ate slowly, in silence, while he watched Akane almost continuously, Kasumi and Nodoka on the other hand had imposed on themselves to the task of helping Akane to her meal, although she was able to do it without the help.
 
The behaviour of Akane was completely different because she didn't know the truth as she was in a joyous mood and was smiling while she ate the rice with her fingers. It was the first real meal for Akane ever since she had passed out in school. During that time the condition of her stomach had gotten so much worse that it wasn't able to make its function longer, the reason why it rejected all the food that had arrived.
 
That situation wouldn't last and, as when Akane was finishing her rice, she felt like she wanted to vomit. As quickly as she could, she left her plate, turned around and tried to crawl to the garden, however her effort was for naught for she vomited all the food as she was still at the middle of the corridor, and fainted for her effort.
 
Ranma was the first to reach her as he knelt down by her side to verify her pulse. It was weak but luckily stable, he then took her in his arms and carried her to her room, where he lay her down.
 
“She has only fainted” Ranma said to their relieve.
 
“Probably the effort has been too much for her.” his mother commented before she added “Poor girl.”
 
Kasumi knelt down next to Akane and cleaned her stained lips when the doorbell rang. She then began to rise but Nodoka stopped her. “Stay with your sister” she insisted, “I will go to open the door.”
 
Nodoka rose and then left the room, and Kasumi followed Nodoka with her eyes, until a shout of Nabiki attracted her attention. "Look! Akane is awake."
 
***
 
Akane was cold, as the heat of her body seemed to have vanished, leaving her without any strength. In that state of semi unconsciousness she felt as though she was surrounded by a warm and cosy presence. She felt as her body began absorbing all that energy and, slowly but surely recovered her lost strength.
 
When she had felt better, she then opened her eyes. While she is still unable to see, she could feel the presences around her especially the more intense presence that was by her side.
 
It was a sphere of bluish white in colour, where the eruptions of blue flames took place. They slowly rose into the air before dissipating, its surface was continuously crossed by energy discharges that could be comparable with small lightings.
 
The energy was shining brightly, yet wild and succulent that Akane felt attracted by it.
She slowly extended her arm, until finally touching the sphere; then a energy discharge crossed all of her body. A wave of pure pleasure flooded Akane, causing her to withdraw her arm and moaned. But it didn't last as Akane's body needed more energy; and any rational thought disappeared before the primitive necessity to feed took over and thus Akane approached the sphere panting by the excitation.
 
***
 
Ranma didn't understand that was happening when Akane had opened her eyes then extended her arm to touch him, only to withdraw it immediately and moaned. “Are you ok, Akane?” Ranma asked in concern all the while forgetting that she couldn't hear him.
 
She turned towards him again and began to approach while panting. Surprised, Ranma didn't move as Akane surrounded him this time with her arms and embraced him. Immediately Ranma began to feel weak and tired. “What is happening?” was his last thought before the welcoming embrace of unconsciousness.
 
Ranma then closed his eyes and rested his head on Akane's shoulder, all the while she was trilled and moaned with pleasure. What was happening was so surprising that nobody in the room was able to react.
 
***
 
Akane floated in an energy sea that had bathed all her cells, as she slowly started to absorb it, as the energy canalized insufflates a new life to her body. The necrosis disappeared and new cells were created and the damaged organs were repaired, while her nerves were reconstructed and the tissues regenerated.
 
The sensation was wonderful as Akane moaned and shook while waves of pure pleasure crossed her body. This was a reaction to the natural way to the stimulus and she was then completely covered with sweat. The nipples of Akane were hard and turgid whereas her wet crotch soaked her panties. When the pleasure had reached its zenith, Akane orgasmed as she was in ecstasy and she continued draining the energy out of Ranma.