Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Chi Vampire ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers:
- Ranma belongs to Rumiko Takahashi
- This is a variation of the original concept by Ranma-mite (Anime Addventure 41379).
- This story is made for fun and is meant for the enjoyment of the fans.
- I have to thank Harukue for preread this chapter. Thank you very much.
- Please R&R.
--------------------------------- Chapter 5: Awakening
 
The dusk sun had begun to hide colouring the roofs with a reddish tonality. The debilitated light of the sun already allowed seeing the moon and soon the first stars would appear.
 
Nevertheless so beautiful image wasn't able to alleviate the pain of the heart of Kasumi, who sighed before turn to watch the living room.
 
Nothing had changed from the last time.
 
Around the table her father, her sister Nabiki, Ranma and Cologne continued discussing over Akane. Nodoka, tired to try to mediate, stayed in background, while Genma, transformed in a panda played with a ball.
 
Kasumi was tired to listen them discuss, mainly because she felt that this wouldn't help Akane.
 
Trying to stay occupied, she began to gather the cups that she had served at mid-afternoon. Nobody paid attention to her, except Nodoka that with a concise "thanks" recognized her work. She placed everything in a tray and went into the kitchen. There she left the tray on the table, and once alone, she began to cry.
 
 
Up stairs the vampiress awoke. She continued chained, but only because she wanted it. That would cause that her preys trusted until it be too late. Her body already had regenerated completely, but that had exhausted her reserves of energy. Now she was hungry again.
 
She didn't have any problem finding her prey, because they were reunited underneath her.
That was a problem since it looked for a solitary prey. But she wasn't in a hurry, and continued listening to them in silence.
 
When Kasumi went into the kitchen, the vampire found her opportunity. Guided by her instinct of a predator she extended her chi and reached out to Kasumi's, ready to attract her.
 
 
Kasumi stopped crying and raised her head.
 
"Akane?" She called out to the air.
 
She couldn't explain it but she had suddenly felt as if her sister had called her. It was probably only her imagination, but what if her sister really needed her?
 
Kasumi didn't spend too much time before making a decision. She left the kitchen and climbed up the stairs but hesitated when she came in front of the wooden door bearing the little duck with Akane's name. Cologne had warned them that under no circumstances were they allowed to enter the room without her permission.
 
Kasumi thought that Cologne was overreacting. She only wanted to see her little sister and speak with her. That wouldn't be dangerous, even though if it was dangerous, it would be worth the trouble.
 
 
The vampiress smiled mentally when she heard that the door creaked opened.
 
 
The evening sun illuminated the room with a reddish tonality. The room was clean and ordered, but any illusion of normality disappeared when looked at the bed. On it was Akane with her legs and arms tied down with strong chain.
 
"Akane" Kasumi called from the door.
 
She didn't hear any answer so she entered the room and walked to the bedside.
 
`She looks as pacifically in her sleep, in spite of everything that she has undergone. Poor little thing! How can she be a threat?'
 
Kasumi inclined and began to caress her hair while called her again.
 
The voice of her prey woke up something in the vampire, but it wasn't enough to stop her attack. Before Kasumi made contact with her, she captured Kasumi's hand breaking the chains without difficulty.
 
Kasumi was a friendly and good-natured young girl, but she only was a great amount of pure and succulent chi to the vampire.
 
Feeling nothing but the icy touch of Akane's fingers, Kasumi slowly began to slip into a heap of exhaustion and vulnerability. In a last effort Kasumi tried to ask Akane why she was attacking her, but no sound left her mouth. Already powerless she fell to her knees while the vampiress shook and moaned with pleasure.
 
`Akane you hurt me' was Kasumi's last thought before falling into unconscious.
 
The vampire was immersed in an ocean of calm white and pure energy that she absorbed voraciously. One by one, each one of her cells began to fill up of energy, causing massive waves of pure enjoyment to sweep her body in endless orgasm.
 
Suddenly a few words broke the so perfect ecstasy.
 
"Akane you hurt me."
 
Surprised and frustrated by the interruption, the vampire stopped absorbing energy.
 
"Who dares to interrupt my feast?"
 
In front of her, a sea of energy began to swarm around and took the form of a 13 years old teenager girl with long hair. She was dressed in a familiar school uniform. Her hands held a knapsack with books.
 
The vampire smiled with disdain at the image before her.
 
"This trick won't save you."
 
Without her knowledge, a memory was uniting the fragments of Akane's personality.
 
 
Akane was crying in her room, since the burial of her mother the previous day, she hadn't gone out of her room.
The door was opened and entered her sister Kasumi, ready to go to the school.
 
"Akane" Kasumi called her. "Hurry or we will be late to the school."
"I don't want to go." Akane answered steeply, while drying her tears.
 
Kasumi looked to her young sister. She understood her pain because she felt the same, but dwelling on the pain wasn't going help her.
 
Then Kasumi had an idea. She knelt down next to Akane and asked her.
 
"Do you miss her?"
 
Akane nodded, on the verges of crying again.
 
"Me too, but I am sure that at this moment she is watching over us."
 
Akane seemed to be slightly lightened.
 
"Do you remember what you promised her?" Kasumi asked Akane while caressing her hair.
 
"I promised that I wouldn't allow anybody to harm dad, Nabs, or you."
 
"I am sure that you will fulfil your promise."
 
"Of course! Because I am the martial artist of the family."
 
Akane declared proudly while a smile illuminated her face.
 
"But Akane, to see you so sad, locked up in your room also hurts us." Kasumi added with a sad voice.
 
"I..."
 
Akane didn't know how respond. She didn't understand her being sad could make hurt to her sisters, but Kasumi wouldn't lie to her, so it had to be true. Then she only could do one thing.
 
Akane stood up and dried her tears with the sleeve of her pyjamas.
 
"Do I still have time for breakfast?" Akane asked innocently.
 
Kasumi smiled and hugged her younger sister.
 
"Mom would be very proud of you."
 
Akane smiled at the praise of her sister. She never would allow anyone hurt her family.
 
 
Akane's personality resurged and began to fight by the control of her body. The vampiress was surprised by the attack and loosened her hold on Kasumi. She threw her hand to her head and shouted out in pain, shaken violently.
 
After a few seconds the battle ended and Akane's body fell to the floor.
 
 
In the hall the shout interrupted the discussion. All watched surprised without a clue of what to do. Then a powerful explosion was heard.
 
"What the heck was that?" Ranma asked.
 
“She probably has awaked." Cologne answered.
 
Nabiki, who was looking around, asked nervously.
 
"Where is Kasumi?"
 
Ranma and Cologne looked each other and both of them left running out of the room.
 
 
"Ouch! My head!” Akane complained clutching her head with her hand.
 
When she got up, the first thing that she saw was the body of Kasumi in the floor, unconscious or maybe worse.
 
Akane crawled until there, but she stopped before touching the body. She remembered everything that had happened; the situation of total impotence when their instincts had controlled her body and she sworn that that wouldn't happen again.
 
Akane called to her sister, trying to wake her up, but Kasumi remained immovable. Akane continued calling her more and became scared by the possibility that she had killed her older sister.
 
"Stay away from her." The voice of Cologne resonated in the room.
 
Akane raised the glance and found Cologne and Ranma. Unconsciously she backed away until she hit the furniture of the room. Not by the order of Cologne, but by fear of Ranma. He knelt down next to Kasumi and he verified if she was still breathing. After examining her a few seconds he sighed alleviated and, turning to Cologne, he said to her:
 
"She's alive; unconscious, but she lives."
 
Then he looked at Akane and asked to her:
 
"How could you attack her? She's your sister!”
 
Akane tried to answer, but she wasn't able to pronounce a word. Cologne, seeing that Akane was distracted, began to approach her stealthy. But she had forgotten that now Akane could feel her presence. She turned immediately towards Cologne.
 
"Please! Don't approach!" Akane requested to her with a supplicant voice.
 
When she was discovered, Cologne charged ahead.
 
"No, please. Go away! Go away!"
 
Akane raised the arm in a reflected act to separate to Cologne.
 
Nobody could guess what happened next.
 
A wave of bluish white energy swept the room destroying the furniture and sending Cologne against the wall of the corridor. Although Ranma and Kasumi were at the side, it didn't prevent them from being sent against the bed.
 
Akane shockingly watching her hand perplex, but soon the surprise was transformed into fear.
 
"Oh my God! What I have done! What I have done!” Akane said on the verge of tears.
 
The victims of her attack slowly began to rise.
 
Akane didn't want to have to face them again, which was the reason why she fled by the destroyed window, and disappeared in the twilight.