Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Game is Cat and Mouse ❯ chapter 2a ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Game is Cat and Mouse.


conventions used in this chapter

Shampoo-neko is Shampoo in cat form.

Akane-nonezumi is Akane in mouse form.


Point of view will switch regularly. I have tried to make it obvious, but.

Please use your imagination to fill in details with the fight.

begin ch2 begin part2a Shampoo vs Akane

"I'M A MOUSE! What will the family think? How will my friends react? I could sit down and cry!" Akane desolately thinks as she stares up at Shampoo, who is breaking a blue balloon over her own head.

Shampoo-neko strolls up to Akane-nonezumi and begins to bat her from paw to paw.(no claws) The small, reddish brown field mouse starts to attack the cat, but standing up on her hind legs and trying to act human, just does not work.

"This body doesn't work right! I can't stand up to do Kempo!" Akane thinks as she clumsily continues to attack Shampoo.

"To bad Great-grandmother said I can't kill Akane." Shampoo wistfully thinks as she plays with her mouse, and remembers Cologne explaining why.

"You can't kill Akane, Shampoo. Son-In-laws family honor is tied into his engagement to her. If anybody kills Akane, he will have to attack them, for his honor's sake. You do want your Husband to be honorable, right Shampoo? Instead we will prove Akane is a coward. With her a coward, she will not be a worthy wife for Son-In-Law."

While Shampoo is playing with her, Akane can _feel_ the mouse's instinctive reactions trying to take over and cause her to run away.

"I AM NOT A MOUSE! I will not act like one!" The cat bats the mouse into a nearby crate. The mouse gets up and stubbornly attacks the cat again.

Shampoo-neko smashes her paw down on Akane-nonezumi. This crushes the mouse and freezes her in place. Shampoo slowly drags her sharp claws over Akane's body. "She's going to *RIP* me apart! MY RIBS!!" Akane think in panic as she tries to squirm away. The cat slowly brings her mouth down on the trapped mouse.

She bites the mouse ever so roughly. "I'm going to be EATEN! I have to do something!!" The mouse shifts her position in the cat's mouth and bites Shampoo's lips causing Shampoo to throw her into some crates.

"That hurt!" Shampoo-neko thinks as she throws Akane-nonezumi through the crates.

"She's playing with me! She's too big, too strong. I have to get away." Akane desperately thinks as she runs for a nearby hole. The cat catches the mouse and pushes her back into the center of the factory.

"This is _fun_. I must do this again. Should I continue even when she gives up?" Shampoo gloatingly thinks as she plays with Akane.

"I think she is ready. Now, where is that hole I prepared?" She starts looking around. Shampoo-neko bites Akane-nonezumi, shakes her a couple of times, and throws the mouse next to a large hole.

"I can escape! RUN!!" Akane quickly runs into the hole.

There is a room on the other side of the hole. On the far will is another hole leading to the outside of the factory. Draped over that opening is a banner.

The banner reads: "SHAMPOO WON AKANE COWARD" The mouse stops and stares at the banner, ignoring everything, even the cat as she walks up behind the mouse.

The mouse steps toward the hole. Both girls see the following scene in their minds eye. Ranma is at the school yard with Shampoo clinging to him. There are several students nearby.

Ranma is saying, "Go away, you uncute tomboy, COWARD."

The students are whispering loudly; "Never knew Akane was a coward, no wonder Ranma likes Shampoo now."

Akane runs away. While she is running a yellow streak forms on her back and mouse ears sprout on her head.

As the mouse heads toward the banner, something in Akane stirs.

Something that says, "I will _NOT_ be embarrassed like that!" Something adds, "I WILL NOT LET RANMA INSULT ME LIKE THAT!!"

"I have WON! RANMA IS MINE!!" Shampoo triumphantly thinks as she sees the mouse step toward the banner.

She begins to daydream about her wedding night with Ranma.

Akane jumps at the banner and rips it to shreds. A Battle Aura forms around the mouse. "I WILL have to use this body's natural attacks." Akane thinks as she taps the mouse's instinctive attacks. Apparently with the battle aura Akane CAN use the mouse's instinctive attacks very well.

The mouse viciously attacks the cat. She gets on the daydreaming cats back and tries to rip the back of Shampoo's neck apart. The cat and mouse roll around several times before the cat can get a claw on the mouse.

Shampoo-neko's full strength claw attack sends Akane-nonezumi through the wall back into the main room of the factory. "MY left ear hurts!" Shampoo bends her ear down so she can see that the top is missing.

"I will beat you!" Akane-nonezumi spits out a tuff of flesh as she picks herself up and charges the cat.

The cat and mouse fight.

Akane-nonezumi's small size and very good reflexes allow her to dodge attacks, but.

Shampoo-neko's overwhelming strength, size, and very good reflexes make it a VERY uneven match.

The cat bites the mouse, shakes the mouse using her full strength and throws the mouse through several crates. The falling crates delay the cat. "I can't win like this! I have GOT to do something else. Something to help." Akane desperately thinks as she looks around.

The cat gets past the broken crates in time to see the mouse run away. "She fought more than I thought, but I STILL WIN!" Shampoo starts to consider how she can follow the mouse. "Now to find her and make her pay!"

end part 2a

thank you for reading
jeff shelton