Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Music ❯ Melody on the Road ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Music

By Mari

Beta-read by Karete



Disclaimer: All the Ranma characters are the (c) property of Rumiko Takahashi. Melody Harmony is the (c) property of me. "Speed Demon" is the (c) property of Michael Jackson. The custom made Honda bike is the © property of Honda. The custom made Gibson guitar is the © property of Gibson Guitars.

Prologue: Melody on the Road

It's an early morning in the countryside of Japan when a lone motorcyclist, dressed in black leather, is speeding down the road. This mysterious rider seems to be on some sort of important trip, but who is it and what mission is it on?

I'm Headed For The Border
It's On My Mind
And Nothin' Really Matters
I've Got To Be On Time
Look In The View Mirror
Is He Hot On My Tracks
Is He Getting Nearer
I Feel Some Heat Is On
My Back

As the motorcyclist grew closer, it looked as if it had a very female figure with her clothing hugging each and every curve of her slender but well built and developed body. Her jacket was open only a quarter apart, revealing a tight white tank top and a small pink sheer scarf on her neck. Fingerless black leather gloves wrapped around rubber grip handlebars. Black steeled-toed boots came up to her knees and a black canvas guitar shaped pack was strapped to her back.

(Speed Demon)

Speedin' On The Freeway

Gotta Get A Leadway

(Speed Demon)

Doin' It On The Highway

Gotta Have It My Way

(Speed Demon)

Mind Is Like A Compass

I'm Stoppin' At Nothin'

(Speed Demon)

(He Say) Pull Over Boy And

Get Your Ticket Right . . .

The bike was a beauty in itself: metallic chrome on the handles, headlight, break and gas handles, review mirrors and on the thrusters on the back. It had a black paint job with a red streak racing stripe and the words 'ROCK' on one side and 'ON' on the other and two leather seats with one behind the other.

And Nothin' Gonna Stop Me

Ain't No Stop And Go

I'm Speedin' On The Midway

I Gotta Really Burn This Road

Rows of passing trees and the up coming road reflected off of her helmet lens. Her engine roared as she revved up her bike to go faster until she saw a city that is far in the distance. "I wonder if that's the place?" she asked herself as she started to come up to a road sign that said straight ahead.

(Speed Demon)

Speedin' On The Freeway

Gotta Get The Leadway

(Speed Demon)

Doin' It On The Highway

Gotta Have It My Way

(Speed Demon)

Mind Is Like A Compass

I'm Stoppin' At Nothin'

(Speed Demon)

(He Say) Pull Over Boy And

Get Your Ticket Right . . .

As the female rider came to a stop in front of the sign, she took off her helmet to get a better look at it. Her long black hair came flowing down to her back and her liquid brown eyes looked up at the sign. Her skin was as white as fresh cream and she looked about 18 years old with some Japanese features but also with some American aspects. Her name was Melody Harmony.

Speed Demon, You're The

Very Same One

Who Said The Future's In

Your Hands

The Life You Save Could Be

Your Own

You're Preachin' 'Bout My

Life Like You're The Law

Gonna Live Each Day And

Hour Like

For Me There's No Tomorrow

The sign that Melody was reading is written in Japanese but thanks to her mother's teachings, she knew what it said. "Welcome to Nerima, Japan," she read. "Population: Over 30,000." Then she looked across the city of Nerima that was now a bit closer to her. "So this is where my cousin Ranma lives," she told herself as she contemplated her purpose of being there. "I am so glad that Aunt Nodaka called Mom," she assured herself and put her helmet back on.

Go! Go! Go! Aaow!

"Don't worry cuz," she reassured Ranma in spirit as she started up her bike again. "Help is on the way!" And with that she sped of into Nerima's city limits to carry out her mission: to help Ranma with his problems and teach him the way of Martial Arts Music.

(Speed Demon)

Speedin' On The Freeway

Gotta Get A Leadway

(Speed Demon)

Got Fire In My Pocket

I Just Lit A Rocket

(Speed Demon)

Just Pull Over Boy

And Get Your Ticket Right

(Speed Demon)

Pull Over Boy And

Get Your Ticket Right

(Speed Demon)

Just, Pull Over Boy

And Eat Your Ticket

Pull Over Boy

Pull Over Boy

And Get Your Ticket Right

Ugh!

Aaow!

Uhh!

Hoo!

Get Your Ticket Right

Pull Over Boy-Get

Your Ticket Right

Pull Over Boy And

Get Your Ticket Right

Pull Over Boy

Pull Over Boy And

Get Your Ticket

Eat Your Ticket

Get Your Ticket

Eat Yo', Get Yo', Hoo! Aaow!

Get Your Ticket Right

It looks like Nerima is going to have a new visitor. The good news is that she is not another fiancée. The bad news is that Nerima is going to be in for a big surprise when Melody tells them she is going to help Ranma. The real question is how is the NWC going to react when they first meet Ranma's cousin. One thing's for sure; they will never forget it.