Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Music ❯ Chapter 03: Fess Up ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Music
By Mari
Co-authored by Jennifer (koneko_101)
 
Disclaimer: All the Ranma characters are the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Melody Harmony is the © property of me. The custom made Honda bike is the © property of Honda. The custom made Gibson guitar is the © property of Gibson Guitars.
 
A/N: I am sorry to say that Dark Topaz is no longer my co-author for this fic. However I did found a new one to help me write. Please say hello to Jennifer (koneko_101). And Dark Topaz if you are reading this I'm sorry but I have to think up a new name for Melody's third friend since I couldn't remember what it was.
 
Chapter 03: Fess up
 
Everyone was surprised to see that Shampoo lost to Melody. On one hand, Ranma was glad to see his cousin win the battle, but on the other hand, he was worried that Shampoo would give Melody the Kiss of Death.
 
Cologne was somewhat infuriated by her great-granddaughter's loss. [How could've this happen!?] The Tribe Elder demanded to know why Shampoo lost. [How could Shampoo lose to the likes of her?] That's when she sensed something from Melody; something strong and unbelievable. [No, it can't be!] Cologne didn't want to believe what she was feeling, but her senses never lied to her before. [She couldn't be a…]
 
As Melody walked towards the fallen Amazon, she paused for a moment without looking at Cologne and used her telepathy to answer the matriarch's question. {Oh, but I am, Old Woman,} she told Cologne in her mind with a wicked smile, then her face darken, {I guess I failed to mention, but as you realized, I am part Shirkon witch from my mother's side,} Melody confessed, causing Cologne's eyes widen in fear. {And Ranma's mother, her sister and my aunt, is part of the Shirkon witch clan too. This also makes Ranma part Shirkon witch.}
 
Cologne looked over at Ranma to confirm what Melody had told her, and she found out that it was true, for his aura and essence are the same as Melody's. The old Amazon warrior should have realized when she witnessed Ranma destroy the Phoenix God. Now, she understands why Ranma was always a strong warrior.
 
{Now, if you excuse me, I have some matters to discuss with your great-granddaughter.} And with that, Melody closed her telepathic link to Cologne and continued her way to Shampoo.
 
Shampoo was twitching after she had fallen from the hole in the wall. She was so numb from the pain that she didn't feel that she was being pulled up by her hair. With the last of her strength, Shampoo struggled to open her eyes, only to see Melody holding the young but defeated Amazon by the hair. She simply just glared at her with hate for making her lose the match. The so-called warrior tried effortlessly to give the American champion the Kiss of Death but was cut short by Melody grasping her by her swollen cheeks, causing her to cry in more pain than she was.
 
“Sorry, Princess,” Melody mocked while still squeezing Shampoo's painful face, “In case you have forgotten, I am exempted from your laws.” the biker/witch reminded her. “And if you do tried to kill me,” Melody's eyes glowed deadly red again, speaking in a low voice that only Shampoo could hear, “my people will hunt you down like the worm you really are.”
 
Shampoo just whimpered in pain and tears started to build up in her eyes.
 
“Now, are you going to be a good little girl and do as what I say?” Melody made Shampoo nodded yes. “Good, now let's begin the questioning.” Ranma's cousin closed her eyes and tried to make a telepathic connection with a friend of hers. {Siren,} she called out, {Siren, can you hear me?}
 
{Of course I can Melody?} a voice answered her.
 
{Are you ready?} Melody answered back, {Cause I got someone who has been keeping my cousin's problem a secret.} she informed. {I was wondering, if you could help me with the interrogation, if it's not too much trouble.} she asked sarcastically.
 
{It would be my pleasure.} Siren replied.
 
Everyone stared in shock as Melody suddenly started to glow. Though it wasn't their first time seeing a battle aura, but they had never seen one flare out like hers. It stretched out large enough to accommodate two people.
 
“Is it just me, or is there a figure appearing on her left?” Ranma asked as a tall female figure started to take shape on Melody's left.
 
The figure started to take shape, revealing a woman with long black hair who towered above Melody. “Hello, Melody,” Siren greeted her friend who was still holding Shampoo by the hair. “How are you fairing?” she casually asked.
 
“Oh, nothing much happened,” Melody plainly answered Siren, “just was about to make this purple bird sing.” She referred to the injured Shampoo. “Wanna help?”
 
“Sounds like fun.” Siren smiled, accepting Melody's request.
 
“Good, but first, meet my cousin, Ranma, over there.” Melody said, introducing her friend to her cousin.
 
“Hello, Ranma.” Siren offered her hand to Ranma. “I'm Siren, and it's nice to meet you.”
 
Ranma was hesitant of shaking Siren's hand. Normally, if a girl tried to be nice with him, one of his fiancées tries to attack.
 
“Its okay, Ranma,” Melody consoled her pig-tailed cousin, “she's my friend.”
 
Ranma decided to take her word for it and accepted Siren's handshake. “Hi there,” he spoke to her shyly, “it's nice to meet you, too.” He was still feeling a bit uneasy about all this. Sure, Siren seems nice enough, but how would he know that she wouldn't be like all of his other fiancees?
 
“Forgive Ranma's shyness, Siren.” Melody slightly chuckled at Ranma's plight, “He has a bit of a girl problem."
 
From the crowd of customers, a man, about 6"1' dressed in stonewashed black jeans, a brown leather belt with a symbolic belt buckle, a dark green polo shirt, a dark muddy brown zip up jacket, with a pair of brown desert boots on his feet, snickered slightly. He was trying to keep himself as inconspicuous as possible. He adjusted his glasses as his murky blue eyes looked at his friend, Mousse. He had no knowledge of Melody or her unique abilities, nor did he know of Siren's, but he didn't care. *Ranma, the wild horse of Nerima, being shy? That is indeed a bit true, but not all. Heh. Now, my dear boy Mousse, what can I do for you that won't tip my hand to the folks at home? Damn. Dad gets to help out his favorites, so do the others. It's just not fair that I can't help my favorite mortal. *
 
The cowboy pulled upon his red ponytail nervously. Although he had no choice, he would have at least tried to help Mousse. But the rules were rules, and he was not fond of a return trip to Tatarus. He looked pensively at Mousse, he read the myopic fighter's mind, and his near skeletal hands went white in rage.
 
*Of all the half-assed, manipulative, domineering, son of a bitch! Oh, these amazons! Athena must be fond of them since they are her subjects, but NO ONE hurts MY worshiper. NO ONE! *
 
A slight nervous tic formed as the Brother of Strife directed his anger towards the two Chinese Amazon women. The unnamed god shot a dark glance at the said Amazons, and he then shot a glance just as feral at Melody.
 
*And you, Missy, you better treat my worshiper right. Even I must confess that Mousse has good taste, for he is fond of you. At least your aura is way better than that Chinese slut. *
 
Brian brooded as he fiddled around with his cup of water; it was a thing he did.... He did take after his Uncle Ares too much anyway, for his mother's tastes.
 
This brought into question of his parents, namely Hades, the God of the Underworld, and Eris, the Goddess of Dischord. He himself was not House of War material; he was House of Dead, an Underworld god.
 
He walked up to Mousse and blinked, "Hey, Mousse, how are you?" He smiled slightly; it was not the first time he mixed with the mortals. Hell, he was mortal looking enough himself, and no one seemed to suspect a thing.
 
Shampoo, although dizzy from her attack from Melody, wielded her Chui at Brian. "Stupid pale man keep away from Amazon's property!" Shampoo said in blind rage.
 
Brian looked to Shampoo and arched a brow in derision, although to others it seemed to be that of surprise. Brian cleared his throat in self-assurance, "No," he said with an I-am-better-than-you tone. "I will not keep away from my bud, Mousse, the only decent fella `sides Ranma here. `Sides, you ain't his wife, you dumb shit! So back off! Unless little Miss Rock Star here knocked all your brains out." Brian said in a slightly teasing, sarcastic tone, although to others, it seemed normal and bland.
 
Shampoo yelled primly as she charged at the pale gaijin.
 
 
 
Brian grasped the Amazon's weapon firmly and his eyes narrowed. "Oh, assaulting an officer of the law, how provincial. Allow me to identify myself, Brian Shadowcloud, Apache Warrior, and one of the many police officers of good Ole Los Angeles." Brian threw Shampoo hard against the far wall of the Cat's Cafe and scowled at Cologne. "Your lapdog needs to know when to heel, bitch. I could take her in for assaulting an officer of the law."
 
Cologne narrowed her eyes savagely, "Hmph, we do not adhere to the laws of this country." the diminutive matriarch stated.
 
The American officer looked at Cologne like she was a cockroach. "Well not too good then. I am Sergeant Brian Darkcloud of the LAPD Special Crimes division. I deal with scum so vile that even an old biddy like you would shirk away from, and I am not in the most sociable mood today." the redhead said in a very firm tone, the humor void from his voice. "That young girl attempted physical assault upon that rock chick, and then she had the audacity to assault an ON DUTY officer of the law. Stiff penalties indeed. Should I out more? Well, let me just tell you, the prison little miss fancy pants warrior wannabe will reside in. It would make even Freddy Kruger second-guess himself. Catch my drift, old ghoul? That goes for you too, sweet cheeks." he addressed the two amazons derisively; he then turned his attentions towards the group he was with.
 
Ranma was looking at him with puzzlement and slight confusion, the two women looked at him stoically, and as for Mousse he blinked and stared still surprised at Brian, although a sense of hurt was seen upon his face.
 
Brian swallowed nervously, "Look Mousse I am sorry I didn't tell ya about my job, but I was under orders. I am currently chasing a man called Genma the Destroyer (Genma Saotome's martial arts title). He has been convicted in many thefts and burglaries as well as some murders. And quite frankly, I don't want my best friend hurt in the process. When I take that bastard into custody, there are warrants for his arrests by the Emperor of the Jurai Empire, The Stroheim family in Germany, The Hino family in Juuban, the Aino family of England. It's a crappy assignment, but somebody's gotta do it, hell, no married cop would touch it!"
 
Brian ran his fingers through his hair, narrowing his eyes at Siren. "Shirkon Indian right? Sorry about the animosity my tribe has with yours. I myself am not a 'blood crazed warrior' like my tribe brothers." he said gruffly in apology. He did not want to tangle in the ancient feud with his tribe and the Shirkon tribe. He was sick to death of blood feuds, and all it did was lessen the tribe's warriors on both sides. Sure, he still had pride in his tribe because they were the most warlike tribe of the Native American Indians, but that in itself was beside the point.
 
“I have no ground to claim any form of feud with you lost one.” Siren said quietly.
 
He stalked to where Shampoo was and dragged the still recovering Amazon Bitch to the group and smiled dangerously as he whispered into Shampoo's ear softly. "I was a prisoner of the Crow tribe of Indiana, and they know LOTS about torture. I was their favorite guinea pig. Nothing sets off a Crow Indian more than an Apache warrior that refuses to break to torture. Tell them what they need or I will help them in breaking you." He dropped Shampoo at Siren's feet and nodded slightly and sauntered away from the group. His eyes hid the veil of torment and haunted horror that he underwent when he was captured by the Crow.
 
The visions always returned whenever he discussed that accursed tribe's name. He sat alone on a table away from the group, as silent and taciturn as a warrior of his tribe. However, that incident unhinged the stoicism, leaving a very mentally disturbed Indian. He covered this fact by his tribes iron-willed manner, keeping a passive stoic mask of his features on at all times. Out of all of his tribe's warriors, he was the lone wolf figure warrior and the most excellent tracker (Man-Hunter) that tribe had ever produced.
 
Brian stared at his drink once more. As far as he was concerned, the following events were none of his business and had nothing to do with him in the slightest. If there was one thing he was, he was a proud Apache warrior, and a warrior never interfered with a priestess's or another warrior's business.
 
Siren watched Brian as he dealt with Shampoo. `What's one of his kind doing here? And what is his connection to the Amazon with glasses? And why can't I stop staring at Ranma?' she thought as she studied the spirits and body language of all the players in this current drama.
 
There was Ranma, the wild horse. Through her spirit sights, she saw the chains that were made from his honor, twisting around his spirit and mind, and his posture screamed for his desire to control the chaos in his life. Next to him was Melody, the Wolf; her Spirit was the same as it had been when she left, save for the emergence of a few emotions of anger and desire, but a desire for what, Siren was not sure. Then, there was the male, Amazon, Mousse. If the God was to be believed, his spirit had taken the form of a hawk, caged in bars made from tradition, honor, and pride.
 
Then, there are the female Amazons; the elder's spirit had been so confined and chained that it had warped to the point where she couldn't tell what animal it had resembled. The young one that Brain had dropped at her feet had a truly unique spirit. Hers had taken the form of a cat, but it was using the same chains and bars that confined the other Amazons to her advantage. `Well, now I know what to do with her.' Siren thought as she gracefully fell to her knees. “What is it you want me to do with this hellcat?” Siren asked as she captured Shampoo with her eyes.
 
“I want her to tell the truth about what happened during the fight she had with my cousin that she claimed that she was defeated.” Melody replied.
 
“As you wish.” Siren replied as she started to hum softly. Slowly, Siren started to put Shampoo under a trance, but to the by standers, it just looked like they were staring into each other's eyes. But for Shampoo, she found herself facing someone that she thought that she would never see again. Her mother.
 
“Momma, is that you?” Shampoo asked in her trance-like state. She tried to push away the memories of her mother dying when she was young.
 
“Oh, my little Shampoo,” the supposed deceased mother of the purple haired bimbo called out to her, “I'm so disappointed because of you.”
 
“But Mother, Shampoo tried very best to make Ranma come back to village.” Shampoo replied, assuming what her mother was referring to.
 
“That's not why I'm disappointed.” her mother corrected her.
 
“Huh? Then, what is it, Mother?” The former Amazon champion need to know what her mother meant by that.
 
“You lied to everyone about that young male outsider who defeated you.” Shampoo's mother said, revealing Shampoo's secret.
 
“But Shampoo only did it for good of the tribe.” Shampoo tried her best to get her mother to see her point of view.
 
“That's still no excuse for what you have done.” The mother stated sternly, “You lied to your great-grandmother. You lied to your family. You lied to your people.” she said, adding more and more of Shampoo's shameless crimes. “You even went as low as to use love potions and charms to force someone to love you, which you know it is forbidden among our tribe. And lastly, you deceived people with promises that you have no intention of keeping.”
 
Shampoo's eyes were streaming tears down Shampoo's face as she listened to her own mother berated her like this. “But Shampoo…” Her mother cut her off.
 
“Enough, child!” she yelled at the crying Shampoo. “I will not hear anymore of your excuses.” She crossed her arms over chest and gave her only daughter a cold glare. “If you wish to see me please again, then I want you to do this one favor.”
 
“What-what you want Shampoo to do, Mother?” Shampoo asked with a quivering voice.
 
“I want you to confess to everyone that Ranma Saotome never challenged you for marriage and that your defeat was purely an accident.” the mother of the Amazon demanded.
 
“But Shampoo no want to...” the scared little China girl protest, but her mother didn't let her finish.
 
“I SAID CONFESS!” her mother roared, making Shampoo quivering in fear.
 
“Okay, okay,” the lying wench was finally going to spill the beans about what really happen that day. “Ranma never challenged Shampoo for marriage.” She cried her heart out, if she really had a heart in the first place. If she does, it's probably pure black with evil. “He just knocked Shampoo out with own Chui with one kick.” Shampoo told everything, even when she first challenged Ranma when he was in girl form. “Ranma did not even know about our laws. Shampoo lied! Shampoo lied about everything!”
 
Everyone's mouths gaped wide open when they heard the real story about what happened between Ranma and Shampoo. Even Cologne was absolutely furious at her great-granddaughter for keeping this secret from her.
 
Mousse looked at Shampoo with a look of sheer distaste and disappointment. He walked up to where Siren was holding Shampoo and his gaze was full of betrayed disgust. "You have abused the honor of the Amazon nation! And here I thought I was fighting for the hand of an honorable warrior. You made me become a mockery of my own honor! You sicken and disgust me! I will not be a part of the twisted, manipulative, evil, spiteful filth you have become!" With that softly spoken tone, the myopic fighter slapped Shampoo across her face. "May you bare this mark upon your face for many incarnations to come." With that, Mousse shuddered as he walked away from the girl he once chased after with such determination
 
Brian looked at Shampoo, "With words of truth from my favorite, I curse thee." He whispered in a shallow tone. He stood and walked outside. He bowed his head in respect for the Shirkon witches, and tapped Mousse's forehead. A crest of the forgotten god of Assassins flared upon the boy's brow so brightly, it was visible to mortals that could discern supernatural entities.
 
 
"Farewell, Mousse. With my protection in place, no one will be able to manipulate you or your sense of honor EVER again." The god whispered as he walked along. He smiled sadly as he looked down towards Taturus. "Father...I am coming home." And with a whisper in the wind, the god vanished, leaving until he was needed or beseeched to come to anyone's aid that he deemed worthy, namely a certain myopic fighter and a certain Shikon.
 
Somewhere far away, there was a cry of an eagle as the Apache mourned the loss of one of their members, realizing that their most estranged warrior had willingly gone to his father, the Greek God of the Underworld.
 
Brian Darkcloud's spirit Animal was indeed shackled in chains of loyalty, honor, and dark justice; the snake.
 
Meanwhile, back to our little group, Ranma still couldn't believe that he's actually free from Shampoo's constant stalking. 'Finally, I no longer have to put with Shampoo, the old ghoul, nor their drugged up food ever again.' Then, he felt like he needed to say something to the now broken Amazon. “Um, Melody, Siren? If you don't mind, I wish to talk to Shampoo, if that's okay.”
 
Melody and Siren read Ranma's face and gave him a smile of approval.
 
“Sure Cuz. Go right ahead.” Melody made Shampoo face Ranma.
 
“Shampoo, ever since we first met, all you ever did was hunt me down.” Ranma gave Shampoo a cold hard stare. “First, it was to kill me when I defeated you for the prize harvest that my old man and I accidentally ate. Hell, not even the guide told us that it was a prize since we were too busy watching your tournament. Second, it was to marry me just because I let your stupid Chui hit you on the head when you tried to fight with Akane. And you know what's so funny about those times? They weren't even real fights! All I did was gave you a couple swift kicks. That's what they were all! Just simple kicks! If that's all it took you to defeat you, then Mousse would've been your Airen a long time ago!”
 
“But Ranma, Shampoo...” the Amazon quivered but was cut off by Ranma's tirade.
 
“NO YOU DON'T!” the pig-tailed male martial artists shouted dangerously at Shampoo's pathetic attempt to win him over. “You don't love me, Shampoo. You never did! For if you have, you should've release me from your laws in the first place! Like Mousse, you could never accept the fact that I never wanted you.”
 
Mousse was a bit annoyed by the remark Ranma made, but since he no longer sees him as a rival for Shampoo's affections, he let it slide.
 
“All you ever wanted was to use me as your breeding supply until I was no longer useful to you, and then you would of just toss me aside and find yourself another poor sap to be your tool!”
 
“No, Shampoo would never...” Once again Shampoo was cut off by Ranma.
 
“Oh please, after a week with you, I'll become those 'weak pathetic males' you can't stand, and you would have dumped me in a heartbeat.” he said. “You were cruel to the only guy that truly did love you.” He indicated to Mousse. “To me, you've been a thorn on my side! You and your tribe don't love! You know nothing about love! The only you Amazons do love is killing! To you, killing is the only thing that matters to you! You think that taking a life makes you better than everyone else! Well, guess what Shampoo? You're lower than Prince Tsubasa, Prince Herb, and the Phoenix King! At least those guys realized their mistakes and learned from them!”
 
“Please Ranma...” But Shampoo received another slap in the face, but this time, it was from Ranma.
 
“NO, SHAMPOO! NO MORE! I'VE HAD WITH YOU, THE OLD GHOUL, AND YOUR IDIOTIC LAWS! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SPOILED, ROTTEN, LITTLE BRAT WHO LIES AND DECIET PEOPLE JUST TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, NEVER CARING ABOUT OTHER'S FEELINGS!”
 
“But what if I could...” Again, Shampoo got slapped by Ranma.
 
“AND I DON'T WANT THE PROMISES YOU MAKE, SINCE YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF EVER KEEPING THEM! MALE OR FEMALE, YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME! IF I WAS FORCEDTO MARRY YOU JUST TO GET A CURE THAT WON'T EVEN WORK, THEN I WOULD RATHER STAY CURSED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!”
 
Everyone gasped when Ranma finished yelling. Did he really mean what he said, or was it his anger talking?
 
“Ranma!” Streams of tears came out of Shampoo's eyes, thinking that it would work, seeing how Ranma couldn't stand to see a girl cry. Unfortunately, it didn't.
 
“That's not going to work, Shampoo. Your tears mean nothing to me, like you mean nothing to me. I don't ever want to see you again!” Ranma finished, letting out what he kept inside of him all this time.
 
“You feel better Ranma?” Melody asked.
 
“Yeah, I do.” Ranma breathed a sigh of relief. “That took a lot out of me.”
 
“Okay then.” Melody forced the now sniveling Shampoo to face her. “Well, you heard my cousin. You are no longer his problem.” Melody's eyes went red, her voice dark. “But if I ever catch you bothering him again, I'll be the one with the honor of killing you!” And with that, Melody tossed Shampoo at Cologne's feet.
 
“Well, so much of grabbing a bite.” Melody was somewhat disappointed.
 
“Maybe we can go to my Mom's, and ask if she can fix us something.” Ranma suggested.
 
“Good idea, Cuz.” Melody agreed. “I've wanted to see Aunt Nodoka for a while.” She turned to Siren. “What do you think Siren?”
 
“I too would like to meet this aunt of yours, since your mother talks about her all the time.”
 
“Then, it settled. We're off to Aunt Nodoka's place.” Melody declared.
 
Everyone was about to get ready when somebody called them out.
 
“Wait!” They turned around to face Mousse.
 
“Listen, Mousse if you think you can...” Ranma started, not wanting to fight him.
 
“No it's not that.” Mousse made sure to place his words carefully. “I was just wondering if I could hang out with you guys.”
 
The little gang had a perplex look on their face.
 
“Uh, Mousse, are you feeling alright?” Ranma asked. “I just told off the woman that you love and made her cry. You're not going to fight for her?”
 
“I would've about a year ago, but now I see what she truly is.” Mousse said, seeing the light. “The Mousse that was in love with Shampoo was only three years old. I'm not him anymore.” The male Amazon was now aware that he was all grown up. “My life has been wasted because of her, but now, I have nothing to keep me here. I can go wherever I wish, and I wish to be with you. I want to be your new friend, and maybe even your cousin's friend.” A slight blush crept on Mousse's face.
 
“Well, gee, that's great, Mousse, but I'm not sure if there's any room on Melody's bike.” Ranma pointed out that slight dilemma.
 
“Oh, it's no problem.” Mousse brought out a small glass of cold water and splashed himself, turning him into his cursed duck form. “Quack.”
 
“Whoa, how'd he do that?” Melody was surprised.
 
“Long story, Cuz. I'll tell you when we get to Mom's” Ranma promised.
 
“Then, I suggested we should get going now.” Siren reminded them and turned to Ranma. “It's been nice meeting you, Ranma.” Then, she gave him a wink and returned into Melody.
 
“That's one down, and now for this little cutie.” Melody walked over to the now Mousse-Duck. “Would you like to come ride with us?” she asked very sweetly.
 
Mousse excitedly nodded and quack.
 
“Okay then.” Melody picked up Mousse-Duck and put him in her jacket, zipping it up so that he won't fall off.
 
“You do realize what you did, right?” Ranma gave Mousse a suspicious look as he and Melody got on her bike.
 
“Oh, will you relax, Ranma? I'm sure Mousse won't don't do anything... unless I want him to.” Melody gave him a sly smile.
 
“Mousse, you better not be getting any ideas, if you know what's good for you.” Ranma enforced.
 
“Quack.” was Mousse's only response. He doesn't care what Ranma would do. He likes where he is right now.
 
And on that final note, Melody revved up her bike, and the two cousins, plus their new passenger, drove off.
 
At that time, Cologne lifted her great-granddaughter's head and gave her the deadliest glare that she ever gave her. “Shampoo.” the elder said her name in the vilest voice you ever heard of. “You and I are going to have a little talk.”
 
“But great-grandmother...” Shampoo whimpered but was stopped by Cologne.
 
“NOW!” Cologne roared, causing Shampoo to cower like a frightened little child that she was.
 
The other customers and on lookers took this as their cue to leave the Cat Cafe so that the two Amazons will have some 'alone' time.
 
A/N: It looks like Shampoo is in deep trouble this time and no Ranma to rescue her. Guess she shouldn't kept that secret about her defeat from Cologne. So what do you think what will happen when Ranma and Melody go see Nodoka? Will she allow Ranma to go live in America with Melody? Will Mousse decided to join them? Will Ryoga makes his appearance? Find out in our next chapter of “Music”.