Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ A Galactic Battle ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"A Galactic Battle"
By Staria.
All standard disclaimers apply. OK this a cross over between Ronin Warriors and Outlaw Star, plus the addition of Staria. Gee she's just popping up everywhere now a days :)

Part 2

The ronins had no idea where to start looking for this Starwind guy and where stumped for the time being.
"Sage it would have been nice if you asked her where he usually hangs out." Kento all but barked.
"And if she had a picture." Cye added, but in a more friendly tone.
"Just cool it guys." Sage said picking up a phone book from a near by pay phone. "Let me try this first if it doesn't have anything we'll call the hospital and I'll talk to her." As he flipped through the white pages he didn't see the name Starwind any where. For the hell of it he checked the yellow pages afterwards and sure enough under repairs he found Starwind, or rather Starwind and Hawking. "Guys we may be in business finally." Ryo handed him the cell phone and Sage made the call. After three rings someone picked up.
"Hello you've reached Starwind and Hawking repair. We can fix everything from automotives to relationships. How may we help you." The voice sounded like it belonged to a kid.
"Um hello. Is Gene Starwind in?" Sage asked being hopeful.
"He's out on a job right now. I can take a message for him if you like."
"Tell him that his friend Staria Wolf's in the hospital. She needs to see him about something called the Galactic Leiline."
"The Galactic Leiline!?!?!" Sage heard a female half yell half squeak in the back ground. "Jim! Get that guy to come here RIGHT NOW! That's a direct order from the Ctarl Ctarl empire!"
"Aisha be quiet." the boy said. "Sorry if you heard that. She's a little worked up."
"But it sounds like she at least knows what's going on." Sage commented.
"Sometimes. You can come here and wait for Gene if you'd like. If not can I have a number for him to call back?"
"We'll be there in a little while." With that Sage hung up. Ryo was already copying down the address from the phone book.
"Let's go." Ryo said putting the book back. As they piled into the jeep a talk man with red hair and scars on his face passed them and went into a near by bar.

Gene sat down in the bar and scanned the place for the face he needed. It was a new bounty and they needed the cash seeing that he already owed Fred an arm and a leg, so to speak. He was in no mood to play games. He just wanted to make the kill and get his money. As he made his way to the bar he scanned for the man he was looking for. In a back corner booth he spotted him. The man was tall and had straight black hair that reached his shoulders. Tinted glasses hid his eyes and strong arms were wrapped around the shoulders of two women on either side of him. Matching barb wire tattoos wrapped around his biceps. A black muscle shirt showed off his sculpted chest and a gold hoop hung from his left earlobe. Gene wasn't impressed.
He sauntered over and stood in front of the table. The man looked up and growled.
"What do you want bucko?" he all but barked.
"Are you Asher?" Gene asked already knowing the answer.
"Who wants to know?"
"That's what I thought. Ladies will you excuse us. I need to deliver a message in private to Asher here." The two hores looked at each other before retreating to the bar.
"Who sent you?" Asher didn't sound too pleased.
"No one." Gene said and pulled out his already loaded gun. The other man read his movement's and was behind Gene before he could blink. Gene turned around and pointed his gun at the dark haired man. Asher, however, got the first shout in. Gene ignored the pain in his shoulder and shot his target square in the chest.
Ashore jerked backwards slightly as blood flew out of him mouth and back. He fell to the ground with a loud thud followed by some more screams of terror from the other people in the bar. Gene looked over to the bar tender.
"Go ahead and call the authorities. He has a bounty on his head and I want my payment." Gene said and moved a hand up to his wounded shoulder.
"What did he do?" One of the hores asked, a terror still in her eyes.
"Killed twenty five women in highly respected seats, five senators, and he tried to rape a friend of mine a few years back." The woman remained quiet after that.

Mia sat worried by Rowen's side. she hoped that the guys weren't getting themselves into too much again.
"Hey you're going to drive you're self crazy just sitting there." Staria said suddenly to her. "Go take a walk. I'll keep an eye on Rowen for you."
"But..." Mia started to argue.
"Don't argue with me. I know what I'm talking about. Now get." Mia looked at her for a long moment before speaking.
"You may be right." with that she got up and left the room. Staria laid back and sighed.
"It's about time. she was making me nervous as hell!" Staria said aloud to herself. Rowen stirred and let out a slight moan. Staria looked over at the blue haired guy. She thought he was cute, but Sage was gorgeous in her eyes. As she thought about it that whole group of guys was pretty damn cute. She laughed slightly.
"I must be a lucky little bitch to always fall into entire groups of hot guys." she thought to herself with a smile. She looked down at her broken leg and clenched her fist. "I don't have time for this....." She began to concentrate on her bones. They began to mend faster as she concentrated her energy on them. Heat filled the cast and it glowed slightly with a purple aura. After a few minutes it was completely healed.
Staria was careful when she first put her weight on it, but relaxed after she made sure it was back to normal. Having powers to heal was a nice perk of being a princess. She made her way over to Rowen's bed side and sat on the edge of it. She closed her eyes and began to sense his aura. He was already healing faster than a normal human. Was it because of his link with the stars? She had sensed that each of the guys had a strong connection with a different element, but where they aware of it? Whether they did or not she felt that she owned it to them to help, since they were helping her. Staria placed a hand over one of Rowen's legs and started to concentrate to heal it completely. She did the same to the other when she was finished. She was about to help him wake up when Mia came back into the room.
"What are you doing?" She asked, seeming very flustered. "How did you get out of bed?"
Staria turned and looked at her.
"I have my ways." She stated simply.
"What are you?" Mia wasn't the lest bit happy now.
"That's none of you're business." Staria growled turned her attention back to Rowen. She placed a hand on his forehead. Her own purple aura started to glow around them and slowly turned to a dark blue around Rowen as he started to come around. Mia stood with her mouth slightly open in amassment. Even Sage couldn't heal any of them that quickly.

Gene entered the office with a bag full of cash.
"It's about time." Jim all but scolded. "We've had people waiting here for almost and hour to talk with you."
"Yeah? What do they want?" Gene didn't really want to talk to anyone. He wanted to go get his shoulder checked out at the hospital/
"It's about Staria, the Leiline and the McDoogal's."
Gene nodded and followed Jim into the other room. His shoulder would have to wait a little longer.