Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 26

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks so much for the reviews people, I really appreciate them!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story!





It was the last day within the Time Chambers for Vegeta and Serena. The Saiyan duo were getting the most out of their last day in the chambers and were deep within their fight. The Saiyan twins lay asleep in their cribs, thumbs in their mouths and tails wrapped securely around their waists.

Serena and Vegeta where levitating in the air, engaged in a spar. Sweat was covering their bodies, breaths coming short into pants. Chests heaving with every strike they made. Every once in a while they would fade out of site, and then the next moment you see them again, making contact on their opponents body.

Suddenly Vegeta and Serena stopped from their spar, and levitated to the floor. Vegeta whipped his face clean with his forearm as Serena crouched a bit to catch some air. Serena stood to her feet and walked towards the bedroom, where the twins slept.

She walked over to the crib and peeped her head inside. She smiled, seeing her babies cuddled up together. She lightly laughed when she saw a snot bubble come from Trunk’s nose and then popped. She jumped slightly when she felt Vegeta come up behind her and wrap his arms around her.

“Hmm, aren’t they so cute!,” exclaimed Serena. Vegeta grunted, in a positive way, and Serena rolled her eyes. Her eyes suddenly widened.

“Oh crap!,” said Serena.

“What?,” asked Vegeta.

“Oh boy, oh boy,” said Serena, moving from Vegeta’s arms, starting to pace.

“WHAT WOMAN!,” shouted Vegeta. The yell caused Trunks and Brianna to wake up screaming.

“Vegeta! Look what you did!,” berated Serena, picking up Trunks.

“Pick up Bri ( nickname, sounds like Bree) Vegeta.” said Serena. Vegeta grumbled under his breath and grabbed his wailing daughter. The child quieted to mere sniffles.

“Now tell me what’s wrong,” demanded Vegeta. Serena sighed.

“I didn’t tell my Senshi I was pregnant….They’re going to be pissed!,” stated Serena, rocking her son from side to side. Vegeta chuckled, something he doesn’t do. Serena raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“And what is so funny?,” asked Serena. Vegeta looked at his mate.

“They’re are going to get you!!! Hahahahahaha,” teased Vegeta. Serena glared and threw a bottle at his head.

“Shut up, you’re not helping,” Vegeta laughed even harder and dodged the second bottle as it came hurling at him.

“Oh man! What about Rini! I go in with just you and I and then I come out with two new additions to the family!,” exclaimed Serena.

“Look woman, she’ll understand.,” replied Vegeta. “Anyway, we’re leaving in a few, so we mine as well get ready,” Serena nodded and handed Vegeta Trunks.

“I’m going to go get cleaned up, then I’ll bathe the kids and get them dressed ,” said Serena, walking towards the bathroom. Vegeta nodded and brought his brats over to his bed. He set them down and stared at them. Trunks and Brianna looked back at him and giggled merrily.

About 20 min later, Serena walked out wearing something other than her training outfit. She wore a pair of tight dark blue jeans, a dark pink tank top with an white dress shirt over it, as well as black and pink timberlins. She smiled when she saw Vegeta playing with his kids, making funny faces at them. She couldn’t help but giggle. Vegeta looked up quickly and blushed a bit.

“Vegeta, you shouldn’t be embarrassed by being caught playing with your children,” stated Serena, taking steady strides to the bed. Vegeta grunted in reply and stood to his feet and looked over his mate’s attire.

“Where did you get those clothes?,” asked Vegeta.

“Kame,” was her reply. Vegeta decided not to ask how and started for the bathroom.

“Oh, there’s some clothes in their for you as well,” said Serena, before Vegeta shut the door closed. Serena looked at Bri and Trunks and smiled.

“Bath time you two!,” exclaimed Serena. After about 10 min Serena was finished with the bath. She wrapped up the twins in a towel and brought them to the bed. She placed them down and went to get some pampers.

She dried off the twins and put on their pampers on. She went over and dressed Bri first. When she was done, Bri was clad in a dark pink t-shirt, dark blue capris, matching pink sandals and a dark pink hair bow. She then went to Trunks, who was soon dressed in a dark blue t-shirt, tan colored shorts and black and white addidas.

Vegeta soon walked out pulling at his pants. He wore a black muscle shirt, with tan khaki pants and black dress shoes. Serena turned and sucked in her breath.

‘My God, he looks sooooo hot!,’ thought Serena. Then she saw the look on Vegeta’s face.

“What’s wrong Vegeta?,” asked Serena. Vegeta looked at his woman.

“These pants, they are so…,”

“Loose?,” asked Serena. Vegeta nodded his head.

“Yeah, it feels weird,” mumbled Vegeta. Serena laughed.

“It’s because you can breath, and its about time you stepped out of those tight spandex shorts, not that I didn’t mind seeing your tight butt, but that’s another story,” said Serena with a giggle. Vegeta smirked and walked over to the bed. He sat down next to his son and started playing with Trunks’s tail with one hand the other wiggling in Trunks’s small and powerful hand.

“Hmm I guess it’s time to go,” replied Serena, when she heart the Time Chamber’s door beginning to open. Vegeta picked up Trunks, as Serena picked up Brianna. They both walked to the door.

“I guess this is it,” said Serena as they walked through the door.

**********

Everyone turned their attention towards the door of the Time Chambers. They waited excitedly to see how strong the duo became and the baby. The door was fully opened, and two figures could be seen coming out from within it.

“Oh my gosh Oh my gosh! They’re coming out!,” exclaimed Mina excitedly.

Vegeta and Serena stepped out of the room and into broad daylight. They’re eyes squinted at the brightness, before they had finally adjusted. Serena smiled when she saw everyone’s surprised expression.

“Serena, you have two babies!,” exclaimed Rei in shock. Serena nodded her head with a grin. Bulma and ChiChi pushed the scouts out of the way.

“AWWW!!! They’re so cute, let me hold one!, exclaimed the two women in unison. Everyone sweat-dropped at their excitement. Bulma and ChiChi dashed over to Serena and Vegeta. The two Saiyans were nearly knocked down as the two woman took a child each. ChiChi took Bri and Bulma took Trunks.

“Ohhh! What are their names?,” asked ChiChi. Serena smiled.

“Well, the one you’re holding is Brianna, but I call her Bri for short. The one Bulma is holding is Trunks,” replied Serena. Rini came up behind her mother and took a hold of her hand, looking in the direction of the twins. Serena looked down and saw her daughter and picked her up.

“Do you want to see you little brother and sister?,” asked Serena. Rini looked at her mother with a smile.

“Yeah!,” said Rini.

“Alright then!,” said Serena with a smile. She walked over to the two women, holding her children.

“See look,” said Serena. Rini looked at the twins in amazement.

“They’re so small,” whispered Rini.

Yeah, but soon they will be as big as you,” exclaimed Serena with a smile. The rest of the group came around to see the twins. Goku came up behind Vegeta and patted him on the back.

“So how does it feel to have two new kids? A lot of work I must say,” said Goku with a grin. Vegeta turned and actually smiled at the man.

“Yeah there are a pain, but I don’t care,” he replied and moved closer to Serena. Goku’s grin widened.

“This parenthood thing is a good thing for him…he needs to lighten up,” whispered Goku.

“Hey!, who delivered the kids Serena?,” asked Amy curiously. Serena grinned.

“Vegeta!,” exclaimed Serena. Every paused and looked at Vegeta, and then to the twins, then back at Serena.

“DETAILS!,”


Author: Thanks so much for the reviews. I finally updated ^_^ I’ve been grounded so I really couldn’t write much. I was flamed….so uncool, but oh well, it happens. Not gonna let it bring me down. The good out does the bad. Anyway, the chapter was short, but I hope you enjoyed and please review!