Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 28

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Wow I cant believe it! Over 400 reviews ^_^ I’m so happy! Thanks so much you guys!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story.



The week had passed by quickly, everyone having a chance to use the time chambers. Gohan had turned Super Saiyan, surpassing his father’s level of power. Rini as well as everyone else had grown much stronger within their training,

Today was the day the androids where suppose to come, at least that’s what future Trunks had said. Everyone was gathered at Capsule Corps, getting ready for the fight everyone had prepared for. Serena was holding onto her babies, hugging and kissing them where ever she could.

“Oh, my babies. I’m going to miss you so much!,” she exclaimed, hugging them tighter, planting more kisses. Bri and Trunks giggled, wiggling in their mother’s arms.

Rini stared at her mother with a look of disgust. “Mom, any tighter they’ll suffocate!,” Vegeta chuckled.

Serena turned to her man and Rini with a glare. “Shut up. Who knows when the next time I’ll get to see my babies!,” exclaimed Serena, kissing her children again. Rini and Vegeta rolled their eyes and turned to each other, making looks of disgust, as Serena made more kissing noises.

“Oh, I hope she didn’t do this to me when I was that age,” muttered Rini.

“Believe me child, I did,” retorted Serena. Rini quickly turned to her mother and then turned back to Vegeta who was laughing.

ChiChi looked at her husband, eyes full of tears. She had her arms wrapped around him, giving him a long embrace. Goku rubbed ChiChi’s back, unsure of what to do, yeah he would rather stay home with his wife, but without him fighting, it’s would keep so many lives at stake.

“Please stay Goku,” whispered ChiChi, already knowing the answer.

Goku sighed, “ChiChi you know I cant stay. I have to go,” She buried her face into his chest, clenching his shirt into her fists, more tears coursing down her face.

“Why do you always have to leave me. After every battle, you’re either dead, or you’re off training,” whispered ChiChi, “I don’t want to go through that again Goku, please don’t make me go through this again. I‘m tired of being alone.,”

Goku sighed, kissing his wife on the forehead. “I’m so sorry ChiChi. I truly am, but I cant stay. I’m sorry for the pain I caused you, but I truly cant stay. Earth and its people needs me right now ChiChi,”

ChiChi turned away from him, crossing her arms over her chest, head pointed downward. “So earth and it’s people are more important then I am?,”

Goku frowned, walking up behind his wife, wrapping his arms around her, “That thought has never once crossed my mind. I love you and always have, don’t you forget that?,” ChiChi nodded leaning back against her husband.

“You just come back to me ok, I have something to tell you,” Goku smiled kissing his wife on the cheek. “I’ll try, but no promises. But I promise to bring Gohan back with all my might,”

ChiChi turned to her husband, anger etching across her face, “No Goku, you’re not taking my son,”

Goku groaned, “ChiChi you don’t under stand,”

“I don’t understand?!, you’re trying to take my boy away from me!,” she exclaimed, tears building up in her eyes again.

“No ChiChi. There is something about him, I can feel it. He has power far beyond our imagination,” replied Goku.

ChiChi turned to him and gave him a slight glare. “Goku, if you don’t bring my boy back in one piece, I’ll shove my foot so far up your behind, you wont be able to sit for a month! Do you understand me?,”

Goku nodded his head quickly, putting his hands out before him, “Yes of course ChiChi!,”

ChiChi smiled hugging him tightly, “I’m going to miss you!,”

“I’m going to miss you too!,” replied Goku, pecking his wife on the lips and then grinned, “So what was it that you want to tell me?,”

ChiChi smiled, “I wont tell you until you come home,”

Goku pouted, puckering out his bottom lip, “ Please ChiChi, I want to know,”

“Sorry Goku, you’re going to have to wait, it’s a big surprise,”

Goku crossed his arms over his chest, “Well am I going to like this surprise?,”

ChiChi nodded her head, then Goku said, “Well is it some kind of food?,”

ChiChi laughed, “ I don’t think you would want to eat this surprise Goku,”

Goku sighed, scratching his head, “This is hard, I guess I’ll have to wait,”

“Kakarott lets go!,,” yelled Vegeta, walking out the door. He turned back to his wife and smiled, “I guess this is goodbye.,”

ChiChi shook her head “No, this is a see you later,” Goku smiled then turned walking out the door. ChiChi looked over to Serena, seeing that the woman was still hugging and kissing her children. She laughed, walking over to her.

“Hey Serena, can I talk to you?,” asked ChiChi. Serena stopped her kissing and turned to older woman and smiled.

“Yea sure.” she said, taking a seat on the couch, ChiChi following in her lead. The two women sat down and ChiChi turned to Serena.

“What’s up ChiChi?,”

ChiChi looked down at the twins, “Well I’m pregnant,”

“Oh wow, congratulations. I bet Goku’s real happy!,” exclaimed Serena.

“He doesn’t know,” whispered ChiChi.

“What? Why not?,” asked Serena

“It was going to be a surprise for when he comes back. But I got this feeling that he’s not coming back,” whispered ChiChi.

“Oh I see,” replied Serena. ChiChi nodded, keeping her eyes on the twins.

“Hey, I’ll tell Goku, when I think it’s necessary,” replied Serena.

ChiChi looked up at the woman, softly smiling, “Yea that would be great. Thanks!,”

Serena giggled, “No problem,”

She looked at her two children and gave them a huge hug and a kiss, “WOMAN!!!! IF YOU DON’T GET OUT HERE NOW!!!,” shouted Vegeta.

Serena growled and then handed ChiChi her children, “Now you two be good!, said Serena. She stood to her feet giving her thanks to ChiChi, then walking to the door, she opened it, stepping out a bit.

“AND WHAT IF I DON’T COME OUT HERE!!!WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!,” she shouted, before closing the door behind her. ChiChi laughed at the couple. She turned to the kids and smiled.

“Let’s go get something to eat and find Bulma!,” said ChiChi.



Author: Alright, that’s all for now…Hoped ya like, please review!