Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 29

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks so much for the reviews ^^

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story



Everyone was heading towards Korin’s place then off towards the town Future Trunks had told Goku where the androids were going to be. They sped off, as fast as possible, not wanting to waste anytime, especially if lives are at stake.

Goku smiled, seeing Korin’s place coming into view. Goku sped up even faster, until he was actually standing on the white tiled floor. He looked around, then spotted the white cat starring out into the sky, holding his staff in one paw.

Goku heard the rest of the group land on as well and walked towards the short white cat. Korin turned around, looking up to see his long time friend Goku.

“Hello Korin,” said Goku.

The cat smiled, in a cat like way, “Hello Goku, nice to see you again,”

The cat turned away from him, walking over to a table. On the table was a little brown patch, filled with something. Korin picked up the small pouch and walked over to Goku, handing it over to the man.

“I believe this is what you wanted,” replied the cat.

Goku nodded, “Yes, thank you,”

The cat turned from him, looking up to the sky once again, “No problem,”

Serena pushed her way to the front, wanting to see what was going, Her eyes landed on the cat standing on two legs holding a staff. Her eyes widened before she squealed.

“Ohhhhh that kitty is soooooo cute!,” exclaimed the woman, running over to the cat. She picked him up and pinched one of his cheeks.

“Aww, you’re so cute!,” she shouted, giving the poor cat a bear hug. The cat’s face started to turn red, then a bluish color. Goku quickly moved in, trying to pry Serena’s hands from around the suffocating cat.

“Serena, he cant breath!,” said Goku.

Serena loosened her grip, then placed the cat on the floor. “Opps, sorry kitty,”

Korin blushed, taking in a few gulps of air, “Don’t call me kitty, my name is Korin,”

Serena grinned, “Yea ok,” replied the woman, before she turned then walked back into a group, only to be thrown in to a head lock, being berated by the hot tempered miko, by the name of Rei. The sounds of Rei’s yells and Serena’s apologizes could be heard in the background.

Goku laughed then turned back to the cat, “Well thanks for the senzu beans Korin. We really need to get going,” replied Goku. The man turned around, getting ready to leave.

“Hey Goku,” said Korin. Goku turned, facing the towards the cat once again.

“Yea?,”

“You be careful ok?,” said the cat with a hint of worry.

“Yea of course I will,” replied the man, with a large grin. He turned heading back to his group. He told them something, before they headed off into the sky, for their long awaited battle. Korin stared after them with a frown, then turned away from the window.

Goku was going as fast as he could, now heading towards the town, the androids were suppose to arrive. They landed in the city in less than 10 min. Scanning the city with there eyes, noticing that everything seems to intact, and that the people weren’t being terrorized.

Goku turned to the group, “Looks like the androids haven’t appeared yet. ”

A loud explosion erupted, causing the ground to treble momentarily. The people began to run and scream in panic, trying to find a safe place to hide.

“Spoke to soon,” mumbled Goku, almost being run down by some overly large lady with a child clutched in her arms.

Goku looked at her momentarily, before he turned back to the group, “ I guess lets go and see what’s going on,”

Everyone nodded their heads, levitating into the air. They shot off towards the explosion, seeing large flames erupting in the see from a tipped over gasoline truck. The group looked around, making sure that no civilians were hurt, then landed on the floor to look for the androids.

Serena turned seeing a really fat man, with pale white skin. He has rosy cheeks and had a grin on his face. Serena looked at him, not liking the way he was smiling. She turned to her left and saw a old guy, wearing a similar outfit as the other man.

Serena turned to Goku, tapping the man on the shoulder. The taller man turned to Serena with his usual grin.

“What’s up?,”

“I think I’ve found the androids,”

Goku lost his grin, becoming very serious, “Where?,”

Serena turned pointing out the two creepy men, “Those two. There’s something weird about them. Plus I can’t feel their Ki’s,”

Goku turned to them, trying to find their Ki’s for himself and indeed he could not sense them. He frowned staring at the two men, “You’re right Serena, I believe that these are our guys,”

Goku turned to everyone else, “Hey guys, we found the androids,”

Everyone looked to Goku. “Where?,” they all said in unison.

Goku pointed them out, ‘There,”

They turned to the two men, looking them over with their eyes. Gohan looked at his father, “Dad, we need to lead them out of the city. We don’t need anyone to get hurt,”

Goku nodded his head, “You’re right, I’ll handle that. You guys get ready. I’m going to bring them to a far away island that no one is on,” They all nodded, beginning to levitate. They watched as Goku walked over to the androids. He formed a Ki energy ball in his hand, bouncing it up and down like a ball. He smirked and tossed it at the fat android.

The android immediately turned, sensing the oncoming attack and evaded the energy ball. He scanned the area with his eyes and then they landed on Goku, seeing that he was the only person who wasn’t running around frantically.

“Did you throw that at me?,” asked the android in a child like voice. Goku cocked his head, giving the android a cocky smirk.

“Yea, got a problem with it?,” replied Goku.

The android frowned, “Who are you?,”

“None of your business. I see that you’re looking for some entertainment, entertainment that I can give you. Why don’t you and your partner come along with me to have some real fun. I’ll give you a real fight,”

The android quirked an eyebrow, then looked towards his partner who nodded his head. “Alright lets go,”

Goku nodded, “Follow me,” He levitated in the air, then sped off towards the deserted islands far from the city. The rest of the group followed in his lead, gaining their speed to catch up to him. The androids looked at each other before they too followed after the Saiyan and his comrades.

Goku kept his fast pace, looking for a good place to fight. He slowed his pace, finding a good spot. He stopped completely, turning to the everyone. “We’re going to fight here,” He then levitated to the floor, followed by everyone else.

Goku looked towards the androids, cracking his knuckles, “I’ll fight you first,” Then looks to Vegeta, “If that is alright with you?,”

Vegeta mumbled, “I don’t care,”

Goku smiled, “Alright, lets get started, who’s first?,”

The older looking android stepped forward, “19 will,” The fat android grinned stepping forward, crouching into a fighting stance.

“Alright, lets get this started,” with that, 19 and Goku shot forward, starting off their long awaited battle. Serena watched the battle, leaning against Vegeta, who in turn had an arm and his tail wrapped around her waist. Her mind began to wander off, into something she definitely wasn’t expecting.

*Serena’s Daydream*

Serena was on a deserted island like she was on right now. She had a boom box beside her and a mat on the floor. She had her arms crossed over her chest. She wore a white tank top, black jogging pants and some sneakers. She hand on a huge medallion and a beanie cap.

She was bobbin her head to the music, just jamming’ . She turns her head, hearing something land behind her. Her eyes narrowing, seeing the two androids that Goku where battling right in front of her. They wore jump suites, 19 in black with a matching bandana and his partner in dark blue with a matching bandana, both having huge medallions. They had their own boom box and a mat.

19 stepped forward, “ I see that you got the break dancing gear, didn’t think you would show,”

Serena turned to her belongings then turned back to the two, “Yea I do go the stuff, what makes you think I wouldn’t show, I wouldn’t miss this for the world,” The two discussing their issues as if they were in some sort of mafia.

“Well, can you break dance, I‘ve heard you‘re good?,” said 20, looking over the girl.

“You know it,” replied Serena, shifting her weight on her other foot.

19 looked at his partner and smirked, “I bet you cant dance better than 20 and I,”

Serena snorted, in an un ladylike fashion, “Please, I’m the best of the best. No one is better than I.”

19 and 20 laughed, “Let’s see then, show your stuff then,” replied 20.

“What ever,” replied Serena, fixing out her mat, then going to her boom box, putting on Linkin Park’s song, ‘Cure for the itch’ She walked around the mat for a few minutes, getting a feel of the music. She then dropped to the floor, starting to do the worm.

Before you knew it, she was on one hand, spinning on it. Then was off doing back hand springs and a whole bunch of other things. The android stood in awe-struck, watching the girl do her movies. Then, out of no where, Rini and Vegeta appeared.

They were both clad in cheerleader outfits, hair in pigtails, palm palms in each hand. They were routing on Serena, doing cartwheels and flips and making up cheers.

“GO SERENA GO SERENA! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!”

*End of Daydream*

Serena shook her head, eyes wide in disbelief. “What the hell was that,” she whispered. Vegeta looked at Serena in confusion, hearing her whispering under her breath.

“What’s wrong woman?,”

Serena turned to her man, images of him in a cheerleading outfit, with palm palms and pigtails came to mind. She choked on a giggle, facing turning bright red, trying to control herself. Vegeta quirked an eyebrow, becoming really confused.

“What woman?,” asked Vegeta. Serena dropped to her knees, holding onto his pant leg, to keep balance, as she broke out into laughter. Vegeta looked around, trying o see if anyone else knew what was so funny, but saw that everyone else was intently watching the fight. He then looked back at his woman.

“What’s so funny?!,” exclaimed Vegeta. The only reply he received was something about pig tails and palm palms. He really looked confused after that, then decided not to bother. His woman was too far off to gain any response from.

He turned back to the battle, focusing on Goku, noticing that something different about him, he turned to Gohan and piccolo, seeing that those two have noticed it as well. Goku was getting tired, something that doesn’t happed to Goku, well not this early in the fight.

Seeing the beads of sweat on the man’s forehead and his labored breathing, Vegeta brows furrowed, seeing that there was something definitely wrong with the Saiyan.

Gohan turned to Piccolo, “Piccolo, there is something wrong with my dad,” exclaimed the young Saiyan.

“Yea, I’ve noticed,” replied Piccolo, forming a frown upon his face. Goku suddenly powered up to Super Saiyan. He cupped his hands together, forming his infamous attack.

“KA-ME-HA-ME-YAA!!!!!,” a large blue ball of energy formed in Goku’s cupped hands. He thrusts his hands forward, unleashing the powerful attack. 19 stood where he was, looking at the attack as if it was nothing, he suddenly raised a hand, pointing it in front of the Ki blast. The blast touched his hand, then began to be absorbed into it, causing everyone to stare at him in shock.

Goku dropped his hands to his side, breathing more heavily, hand placed on his chest, face contorted in pain. The android looked at him with a grin, he put his hand down, then looked at it. He smiled, liking the new power he just gained.

Suddenly 19 shot forward and before Goku could react, took his leg and kicked Goku on the back of his head. He was knocked forward, heading straight for the hard ground, but was stopped by a knee in the stomach by 19.

He let out a choked gasp, the wind being knocked right out of him. He was then grabbed by his collar and was thrown high into the air. 19 raised a hand, then unleashed about 20 energy balls, each hitting its target, Goku. Goku shouted in pain, being stricken mercilessly.

Vegeta growled, becoming tired of this. The only one he wanted to beat the crap out of Goku was himself, so he took a step forward, first prying his woman off of him, who was still laughing her lungs out. He formed a giant Ki blasts, aiming it towards the distracted android who was having a hell of a time using Goku as a punching bag.

He threw the ball, hitting the android on the back. The android was thrown off of Goku and landed into a large pile of rocks. Vegeta walked over to Goku, and kicked him towards the group, in which piccolo had caught him. The Saiyan returning back from his Super Saiyan self, to that of his original self.

Serena, who had finally gained control of herself, saw what Vegeta had done, frowned, “VEGETA!!!!! What is wrong with you?? Do you want me to go over to you and kick you like that? I don think soo!,”

Vegeta winced, cringing at his woman’s loud voice, “My bad….I couldn’t control myself,” then mumbled, “Plus I’ve always wanted to do that,”

Rini giggled, “Ha! Dad said my bad…so cool!,”

Serena looked at her daughter oddly, before turning back to Vegeta. She sighed, putting her head in the palms of her hands. “Vegeta will never change and Rini is starting to act like him…oh boy,” she mumbled. She then looked back up and saw that Vegeta and 19 were in hand to hand combat.

Piccolo looked towards the group, “Can someone take Goku back to Capsule Corpse, he needs his medicine for this heart virus he has,”

“Heart virus?,” asked Krillen.

Piccolo sighed, “I don’t have time to explain, all I’m saying is that Goku will die if he doesn’t get his medicine in time,”

Several gasps could be heard around, “ I’ll take him,” volunteered Yamcha, stepping forward.

Piccolo sighed with gratitude, “Thank you, take him to ChiChi, she will know what to do, and you should take some of the medicine as well, this may be contagious,”

Yamcha nodded, taking a hold of Goku, levitating in the air, “ I’ll be sure to do that,” With that, he sped off as fast as he could to get Goku some help. Everyone watched as he sped off, then turned back to the fight with Vegeta and 19, Vegeta winning.

19 becoming desperate shot his hand forward, trying to gain contact with the Saiyan prince and to suck out his life energy. Vegeta grabbed the hand, crushing it with his death grip. He saw the hole in the hand, the device that sucked in your energy. He then ripped off the hand, throwing it to the floor. Then, taking his fist, punching the android in the stomach, causing him to fly backwards.

19 got to his feet, a fearful look on his face, knowing that there was no way he could win without sucking in some more energy. So, he turned, taking off trying to out run his death. Vegeta smirked, watching the heavy set android trying to run.


Vegeta created a gigantic energy ball, then launched it, 19 seeing the energy ball, tried to run faster, but the ball was coming onto him in a faster pace. Soon the android was consumed by the ball. The ball sinking into the ground, then a loud explosion erupted.

Vegeta smiled, then saw 19’s head drop in front of him, in front of a large crater the energy blast left behind. Vegeta looked at the head and smirked, before he walked by it, turning his attention to android 20. The man looked at the remains of the android and then turned to Vegeta, who was smirking at him, the man ready for more.

He took a step back, turning towards the other group of people that were staring at him, ready to attack if need be. He looked between them and Vegeta, then took off before anyone could do anything. Running into the mountains, making it harder for them to find him, especially since they couldn’t sense him.

********
Something could be seen coming from the sky, which hit the earth rather hard, leaving a large crater behind. It was some sort of weird looking vehicle. The glass top opened up, a female and a male climbing out.

A boy with purple hair in a mushroom cut and a female with long black hair scanned around the area with their eyes. The black haired female punched the boy in the arm rather hard.

“Damn it Trunks! Could you land any harder?,” shouted the girl with a frown on her face. Trunks grabbed his shoulder, looking at the girl in surprise.

“OW, What the hell woman? Don’t be hitting me. So the coordinates were a little off,” replied Trunks glaring at the girl.

The girl glared at him, “You mean way off!,”

Trunks rolled his eyes, “Shut up Bri, next time you set the coordinates and then lets see who does a better job,” exclaimed Trunks.

“Fine then,” replied Bri, then running her fingers through her hair. “So where is everyone?,”

“I don’t know, we did land in the right spot.,”

“Yea, I can tell, things are destroyed here,”

“Why don’t you try and search for mom’s Ki Trunks,”

Trunks nodded his head, closing his eyes momentarily. He searched for the Ki then opened his eyes with a smile. “I found it, this way,”

He levitated into the air, heading towards the direction where Serena was, “Come on Bri, let’s go,”

Bri nodded, following after her brother, “Yea yea, I’m coming,”

They both took off towards the direction they felt their mother, but stopped, seeing a large crater, “Look down there,” replied Bri, lowering herself to the ground. Trunks followed behind her and the landed by the crater, examining it.

“Looks like a battle occurred here,” replied Trunks, scanning the area. His eyes spotted something a little ways from him and he began to walk towards it. Bri looked over to him, wandering where he was going.

“Where are you going?,”

“I see something,” Trunks sped up, and gasped when he saw what it actually was. Bri ran up beside him and her eyes widened in shock.

“Is that a android?,” asked Bri, becoming very confused.

Trunks picked up the head of 19, looking it over, “Yes it is,”

“What does this mean?,”

Trunks looked towards his sister, then looking back towards the android, “ I’ve alternated the time line by coming here last time, this is a problem,”


Author: That’s all for now! I hope you enjoyed and please review ^^