Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 30

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Hiya! About time that I’ve updated…I got grounded…again >< Stupid Spanish class….Oh well. Just to say, that last chapter with that break dancing scene… I don’t have a clue where I got that from. It just popped into my head and I just had to write it ^^

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story!


Trunks looked towards his sister, then looking back towards the android, “ I’ve alternated the time line by coming here last time, this is a problem,”

Bri looked at her brother in confusion, “What do you mean you’ve alternated the time line and what kind of problems are you talking about?,”

Trunks sighed, tossing the android’s head to the floor. “Since I came here, I changed this time line. I’ve screwed things up here by coming to speak to Goku of what was to come and to give him the antidote for his virus.”

Trunks ran his fingers through his violet locks, starting to pace. “Since I came here, there was a different android that we’ve never seen before. That means if the androids from our time line are activate….they’re probably going to be way stronger then we can ever imagine.”

“So what are we going to do now Trunks?,” asked Bri.

“We’re going to do what we’ve came here for, and that is to make sure that dad lives and help destroy these androids,” replied Trunks.

Bri smirked, a Vegeta smirk, cracking her knuckles, “Let’s get this party started then,”

Trunks grinned, “Come on, mom is moving fast, so lets get rolling,”

The both levitated in the air, then shot off towards the Z-gang, who were trying to find a hiding android.


*******

Yamcha was going as fast as he could, not liking the way Goku was breathing, the man being unconscious. He looked down at his long time friend, never seeing the man look so weak and helpless since he known him.

He turned back towards the direction he was heading, smiling when he saw Capsule Corps in the distance. He looked back down at Goku, “Hold on buddy, help is on the way,”

*******

The Z-gang and the Sailor Senshi were all spread out, looking for android 20 who has disappeared in to the mountains, giving the group a very hard time to find him. Vegeta growled in frustration, “Damn it! Where the hell is he?,”

Serena turned to him, the look of frustration on her face as well, “I don’t know, but we cant let him get away,”

Suddenly a loud piercing scream rang through out the perimeter. “Krillen!,” shouted Serena, heading towards the direction of the scream, Vegeta following closely behind. Upon approaching the scene, with the rest of the gang, they all saw Android 20 with one arm snaked around Krillen’s waist and the other over the man’s mouth.

Krillen lay limply, eyes wide… looking as if he were dead. The android was grinning, gaining more energy. Piccolo growled, making a large KI blast, shooting it towards the android with anger. The android dropped Krillen, who seemed to be plummeting towards the ground below him in slow motion.

Tien rushed forward, grabbing onto his friend, holding him tightly in his arms. Whisking him away to the rest of the group. Android 20 turned towards the energy ball, sticking out his hand, ready to absorb the powerful ball.

Vegeta frowned, knowing what was going to happen, “Stupid Namek!,” shouted the Saiyan, before he shoot forward, faster then an blink of an eye. Before the android could turn his head, Vegeta was right behind him, grabbing the droid’s arm and crushing it.

The android cried out in surprise, then Vegeta pushed the android into the blast. He yelled, then plummeted to the ground, smoke rising from his clothing. He hit the ground rather hard, creating a small crater around him.

The group looked at each other with wide eyes, similar thoughts running through there minds, ‘Is he dead?,’
They slowly levitated to the ground. When touching the ground beneath them, they leaned forward, looking inside the crater.

The android’s body laid there, body still smoking, an arm crumpled, and scratched up. “He’s not moving,” said Rini, looking over to her mother. Serena nodded her head in agreement, “No he’s not,”

“But it doesn’t mean he isn’t dead,” replied Piccolo. Suddenly, the android’s eyes popped open, sitting up quickly. He jumped up in the air, taking off as fast as he could towards the mountains once again. “Holy crap! That was pretty damn fast,” murmured Serena.

***********

Trunks and Bri came up to where everyone was, staying high in the sky, seeing the android jump up and start running. “Trunks! I think that’s an droid! It’s getting away!,” exclaimed Bri, watching the battered android take off as if he was being chased by some fat woman in a bathrobe, with too much make up on and some facial hair, trying to cuss him out for not paying his rent.

Trunks narrowed his eyes, “Another different android…damn…have I really messed things up so badly?,” whispered Trunks.

Bri turned to her brother, “Trunks, it’s not your fault…you couldn’t have known this would have happened.”

Trunks sighed, nodding his head, but the guilty feeling not wash away. Bri sensed that it hadn’t gone away and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, “We’ll save them…we wont let what happened to us happen to them. I can promise you, none of this is your fault,” She then grinned, “Now get your head out of your ass and lets get rollin’,”

Trunks laughed, most of the guilt lifting off his shoulders, “Yea, lets kick some android ass,”

***********


Vegeta, with his ultra hearing, could hear talking outside of his group. He looked around, then looked up, spotting two figures in the air. He narrowed his eyes, cocking his head towards them.

***********

Bri looked away from her brother and down towards the Z-gang. She noticed that one of the men were looking at them, one that looked a lot like Trunks. She turned to her brother, “Bro, we’ve been spotted,”

Trunks looked towards the group and saw that man that was his father staring at his sister and himself. “It’s dad,” he replied.

Bri looked towards Trunks with wide eyes, “That’s him?,”

“Yes it,”

“How do you know?,”

Trunks rolled his eyes, she always had to question him, “Because, Goku pointed him out when I came last came,”

Bri eyed him, then turned towards the younger version of her father, “So that’s him eh? You look like him,”

Trunks grinned then turned towards Serena, “Hey look, mom is right there,”

Bri turned to the younger version of her mother…she smiled softly, then turned to the young girl with pink hair and boy with blonde hair, Gohan in Super Saiyan form and Rini. Tears welled up in her eyes, “It’s Rini and Gohan,”

Trunks looked in the direction, a small smile forming over his lips, “Yea its Gohan and Rini,” He looks towards his sister who had tears rolling down her cheeks. “Another reason why we have to save this time line… for them,” Bri nodded, roughly wiping the tears from her eyes.

**********

Vegeta stared upon the two people, recognizing one of them, the boy. He noticed that he never found out what his name was, and didn’t really care. He looked towards the girl….staring at her momentarily, ‘She looks like my woman,’ he thought.

He looked towards the group and noticed that they haven’t acknowledged the duo high in the sky. He turned back to the twins, then without warning, shot up into the sky towards them. Bri and Trunks looked at him in surprise as well as the other gang.

“Vegeta where are you going?,” questioned Serena, but was ignored.

Vegeta stopped when he was right in from of them, staring at them, looking them over with his cold hard eyes. “Who are you?,” he growled.

Bri and Trunks looked at each other with wide eyes. “WELL!!!,” shouted Vegeta, causing to the twins to wince.

“I’m Trunks and this is my sister Bri, my twin to be exact,” yelped out Trunks.

Vegeta cocked his head at them in surprise, “Bri and Trunks? What the Hell?,” he murmured. He stared at them in the eyes, “Those are my brats names,”

Trunks and Bri looked at each other and then turned back to Vegeta with a large grin, “Hi dad,” they both said in unison. Vegeta’s eyes bugged out, staring at the twins with disbelief. Serena, shot up in the air, along with the rest of the gang.

Serena came up beside Vegeta and noticed his expression, then turned towards the twins, “What did you do to him?,” asked Serena, amusement held in her voice.

“We just told called him dad,” said Bri, with an large grin.

Serena’s eyes widened, “DAD?!?!?!…What the Hell?,” Serena turned to her man, “VEGETA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?! YOU HAVE KIDS AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME…GRRR!!!!,”

Vegeta snapped out of his shocked disbelief state like a whiplash, “Shut up woman! They’re both are our brats,”

Serena ignored the shut up part and looked at him in confusion, “Our brats? What are you talking about?,”

Vegeta sighed, “They’re the twins… from the future,”

Serena’s eyes went as wide as saucers, “Oh my dang…those are my babies?!?!,”

She turned towards Trunks and Bri who were looking sheepishly at her, “Oh my…,” said Serena.

**************

Android 20 was running as fast as he could, ‘I have to get to my hide out and activate my androids and quickly,” he thought, before he sped up the little he could.


Author: Well I’m going to leave it right there ^^ I hoped you enjoy and please review!