Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 32

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Finally updated! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: don’t own any of the characters in this fic….well except for the ones I created ^_^


Android 20 jumped out from nowhere, heading towards the three metal looking caskets. He pushed in some button, and before the group could do anything, the two caskets that held 17 and 18 began to open. Every one watched in horror and anticipation as the caskets slowly began to open.

The caskets opened, smoke emitting from them. The Androids eyes crept open, at first pure white, then into colored pupils. They both stepped out of their metal caskets taking in their surroundings. Android 20 gave off an evil cackle, jumping up and down with joy.

“My creations are going to destroy you all!,” he shouted, pointing to the group who stood frozen, unsure of what to do. He picked up an controller that was on a small table behind him, pushing a button causing Android 17 and 18 to turn to him. Android 20 grinned, excitement flowing threw him like an adrenaline rush.

“I am your master. You will do as I say and I want you to destroy the world and everything on it…starting with those people,” he exclaimed, pointing to the people behind the androids.

The Androids looked to the people he was talking about then turned back to him. Android 18, who was female with short blonde hair and emotionless blue eyes, turned to Android 17. 17 was male with black long hair and the same emotionless blue eyes as 18.

“Can you believe that this old geezer is telling us what to do?!,” asked 18.

17 nodded his head, frowning at 20, “We don’t take orders from no one.”

20’s eyes grew wide with shock, then narrowed in anger, “What did you say to me? I am your creator and you will do as I say!,” he exclaimed.

“Shut up old man,” said 18, annoyance apparent on her face.

“How dare you speak to me that way. I’m going to shut you off! No one will disrespect me!,” 20 was about to push the button on his controller when 17 suddenly shot forward, standing right in front of 20, barely an inch from his face. He took the controller from 20 and crushed it in his hand.

“I don’t think so old man,” 20 looked at him with an horrified expression as 17 leaned back, bring his fist back, ramming it into his face. 20 flew back, crashing into a table, then went flying into a wall. 17 ran over to him, pulled the 20 to his feet, pushing him over towards 18.

18 raised a leg, raising it up high. She then swung it hard, hitting 20 on the back of the head, causing him to fly into the metal caskets. The caskets that held the unknown android dropped to the floor, making a loud “boom” on contact.

17 and 18 looked towards the casket, walking over towards it. “Well well well, what do we have here?,” said 17, eyeing the face that was inside it.

“Looks like we got another android here 17,” replied 18.

17 smiled, “Lets open it,”

Android 20 slowly stood to his feet, eyes wide. “No, you cant open that. He isn’t right!”

18 lifted a hand, shooting a blast at 20. The Android hollered, body disintegrating. A clanking sound was heard when 20’s head dropped to the floor.

“You don’t know what your doing. Stop at once!,” exclaimed 20, still shouting his warnings.

17 growled under his breath. He walked over to the head that continued to rant. “Blah blah blah. Shut up old man. Has your brain not register the fact that we’re not listening ?,”

20 stopped talking when he saw 17 draw his foot up, then brought it down, crushing his head to smithereens. Tons of little bolts and metal parts flew across the room. 18 smirked, “About time you shut him up,”

17 grinned, “I should have done that earlier. He was annoying,”

“Very,” murmured 18. She looked back down at the metal like casket. “I wonder who this is,”

“Well we wont find out by just looking at him,”

18 glared at him, then rolled her eyes mumbling “smart-ass,” under her breath. She was ready to push the button when she was thrown across the room by a powerful energy blast. She had let out a startled scream when thrown into the wall. Shelves and the materials it held dropped on top of her, burying her.

17 turned to where the direction of the blast had originated from. He saw Trunks with a hand raised, a stern look on his face.

“What’s your problem boy?!” growled 17.

“I’m not going to have you and your pal over there cause any damage to this planet,” then under his breath, “Like what you two done to our home I wished that could have been prevented,”

17 eyed the boy with a frown, hearing his last statement. His attention turned to 18 who shot of from under all the garbage she was under, a very pissed expression on her face. Her eyes bared down on Trunks, hands clenched into fists, nails digging into the palms of her hands.

“You will regret what you’ve done boy!,” growled 18, before she lunged forward, hand drawn back for a punch. Trunks got into a ready stance, preparing for the attack, when his sister lunged forward, punching 18 in the face.

18 was thrown off her directing and crashed to the ground. 17 growled and attacked both Trunks and Bri. Serena looked at the metal casket with the android in it. “Vegeta, we have to destroy that thing before it is released out into the world.”

Vegeta nodded and followed his woman when she ran towards the casket, a Ki ball forming in her hand. They both began unleashing their attacks on the metal casket, but no harm was done. Vegeta looked at Serena, “It wont go threw,”

“But we have to keep trying! The fate of the world depends on it,” So they continued to try.

18 slowly got to her feet, rubbing her now bruised cheek. “That actually hurt,”

She glared at the Bri, the one who had hit her, “I pay you and that boy back,”

She then formed a gigantic Ki ball and shot it onto the roof of the hide out, making a large hole to the outside world. She then blasted a Ki blast and Vegeta and Serena causing to be thrown away from the casket. 18 flew towards the casket, picked it up and flew towards the opening she had made.

“17! Lets go now!,” Then flew out.

17 gave off his few last swings before he too followed out and left the hideout. Trunks pounded his fist down into the ground, growling in frustration. “Damn it! They got away,”

Bri put a hand on his shoulder, “We’ll get them next time bro,”

Trunks sighed deeply, “And what if there isn’t a next time, what then?,”

Bri sighed herself, she couldn’t answer that question.

“Look you guys. We mine as well return back to Capsule Corps for now,” said Serena.

Trunks and Vegeta both snapped there heads towards her and exclaimed at the same time, “What! We cant do that!,” then they both looked at each other and then turned away, arms crossed over their chest and a frown forming on their face.

Serena smiled slightly, before she lost that smile with a serious look. Look, those two…three are bound to show up again. We need to rest up and form a plan instead of running blindly into a battle against something we’ve never fought against before,”

“But I have fought them before. They’re ruthless and will kill anything they can get their robotic grimy hands on,” exclaimed Trunks.

“I know that you have Trunks, but like you said, this timeline is different. Things maybe different. Have some faith alright? Look when we hear a disturbance out in the cities, we’ll be ready,” Trunks looked at the younger version of his mother and slowly nodded.

“Good,” She then looked around at everyone else. “Come on, lets go back to Capsule Corps. I want to see how Goku is doing and see my children,”

She then rose to her feet and flew out the hole the androids have moments ago vacated from. The others looked at one another before they too followed after the woman.

*********

18 and 17 flew out into the wilderness, surrounded by the trees and animals. They set the metal casket on the grassy lands. 18 pushed the button and watched as the door slowly opened. Both 17 and 18 watched quietly, wanting to meet this android.

Once the door was opened , the android’s eyes slowly crept opened. Adjusting to the invading sunlight, the android sat up and looked around. It was a male with a red Mohawk hair style. He climbed out of the casket. He was rather large, standing approximately at 6’3. 17 and 18 stood from their seat from the ground, looking up at the giant.

“What is your name?” asked 17, eyeing the giant cautiously.

He turned his slowly towards them, then blinked once, then twice. “My name?”

“Yes your name!,” replied 18, frowning. She turned to 17, “What is up with this guy?,” 17 shrugged and turned back to the android.

The giant turned from them, and looked around his surroundings again. “My name…my name is …16,”

“16?, well nice to meet you 16. I’m 18 and that is 17,”

16 looked at them and nodded, “Nice to meet you too,” He then walked away from them.

“Hey! Where are going?,” shouted 17, but didn’t receive a reply. 17 and 18 looked at each other and then watched as 16 sat down on a log. They saw a small bird fly down, landing down on 16’s outstretched finger.

17 cocked an eyebrow, “He’s a weird one,”

18 nodded, “Well 20 said there was something not right about him,”

They both turned back to him, and stared at him oddly, “Something is really wrong with him. He‘s playing with a stupid bird” murmured 17.



Author: Well that’s all for now. As you can see, I changed my penname on ff.net. >< Got tired of Saiygurl87 any-who. I hoped you like the chapter and please review!