Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 33

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks for the reviews!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story, except the ones I made up ^_^


Serena landed in front of Capsule Corps. She smiled, turning the door knob and walked inside. She frowned when she didn’t see anyone in sight. The others followed in as well, settling down on the couches and such. Vegeta walked up behind his woman and wrapped his arms around her.

“What’s wrong?,”

“I cant find the kids and I don’t know where Bulma and ChiChi are,”

Vegeta smirked, “Well woman, did you consider that Kakorott’s woman is in the lab with him, and that other woman took our brats out, to the park for instance?,”

Serena sighed, thinking that over, “Yea, that could be a possibility,”

Just then, Bulma walking in through the door with Little Trunks and Brianna (That’s what I’m going to call the younger versions now) in her arms. Serena grinned, practically throwing Vegeta across the room as she pushed past him to get to her children. Vegeta looked at her in surprise, then shook his head, arms crossing over his chest. Serena took her children from Bulma, thanking her as she did so.

“Where did you guys go?,” asked Serena, as she walked over to an empty seat and settled down with Vegeta following after her. She handed Vegeta little Trunks, who laid on his father’s chest, placing his thumb into his mouth. Little Bri, who was lying sleepily in her mother’s arms, took a hold of Serena’s finger and popped it into her own mouth, then drifted off to sleep.

“I took them out to the park, then went and got some ice cream afterwards,” replied Bulma. She then turned to the older Trunks and Bri who were looking at their younger selves. Bulma raised an eyebrow, eyeing the teens, “Now who do we have here?,”

Serena grinned, shifting little Bri in her arms, “That’s Trunks and Brianna…from the future,”

Bulma nodded slowly, shock on her face while eyeing the older twins. She then turned to Serena, “so, did the battle go well? The androids are destroyed?,”

“Actually…no. Two of the androids are destroyed and now there are 3 left,”

Bulma cocked an eyebrow in confusion, “I thought there was only suppose to be 2 androids, how are there 5 now?,”

“Well there were 2 androids, and later found out that they were the wrong ones, and which lead us to find 3 more androids, for our timeline has changed drastically,” said Serena

“So our timeline is altered…how? I don’t understand,” said Bulma.

“Well, when Trunks from the future came to tell you guys of what was to come and give Goku the antidote, the timeline was changed because our timeline was tampered with his visit,” said Serena.

Bulma sat down on the arm of a chair Yamcha was sitting in, “Ok, I believe I understand now. So why are you guys back then if the androids are still on the loose?”

“We plan to make some plans, get focused before we rush into things,” said Serena.

“That’s a good idea,” said Bulma.

“Where’s Chi Chi and Goku?,” asked Serena.

“In my lab,” replied Bulma.

Serena turned her head towards Vegeta who had a smirk on his face, and stuck out her tongue, “Ok, so you were right with everything,”

Serena turned back to Bulma, “So how is Goku doing?,”

With a sigh, Bulma responded, “Well when I saw him last, he was awake. I’m going to check on him in a minute,”

Serena nodded, shifting Brianna in her arms, then turned to the older version of her children. She looked them over then smiled. “So tell me, is the androids as bad as you say they are?,”

“Yea they are, they’re animals. They’re destroying everything…killing so many people,” whispered Trunks.

“They fight with out mercy…we’re the only fighters left and we’re not strong enough to defeat them by ourselves,”

“Yea, before I came here the first time, the androids killed Gohan and Rini…,”said Trunks.

“Then they got mom before we came here,” said Bri.

“Who takes care of you know?,” asked Serena, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Chi Chi and Bulma does. ChiChi moved in with Bulma after Gohan had died to help out…they’re all that we have left,” said Bri.

“That’s the whole reason why we came here, we cant let the same fate that has happened to us happen to everyone here.” said Trunks.

“I see,” said Serena, then looked down at her daughter she held, not believing that the same fate the had happened to the older version of her kids could have happened to hers right now, and still can if they are not able to save the world from these androids.

“Hey, I’m going to put Bri and Trunks down,” said Serena and stood quickly to her feet, taking a hold of Trunks from Vegeta’s arms, then walked upstairs. Vegeta stood up a moment later, turning towards Trunks and Bri.

“Let’s go,” he said, then walked out of the room. Trunks and Bri looked at each other in confusion.

“Where’s he taking us?,” asked Bri, a spark of fear in her eyes.

Trunks gulped, “I don’t know, but I feel that we should be afraid…very afraid,”

“COME ON NOW!!,” The twin saiyans winced and immediately jumped to their feet.

“Coming,” They said, and scampered out of the room.

The rest of the gang looked at each other, Bulma smiled, which turned into a grin, “Oh boy, I pity those two…,”

“Why?,” asked Amara, quirking an eyebrow.

Bulma turned to her, “Because, Vegeta is taking them into the gravity room to train…no child of his is going to be weak. He’s going to whip them into shape,” She got off the edge of the chair she had settled on, laughing softly and walking towards the door to her lab.

“So, who’s hungry?,” asked Gohan, rubbing his grumbling stomach.

“Oh, I am,” replied Rini, blushing as her stomach practically roared out in hunger.

Setsuna shook her head, a smile gracing her face, “I’ll prepare some food, Lita, why don’t you come and help me,”

The Princess of Jupiter nodded, quickly climbing to her feet and flowed after the Senshi of time.

****************


Trunks and Bri walked slowly behind Vegeta, not knowing what was to come. They walked outside of the house and came up to a room and stopped. Vegeta stepped forward, opening the door. He looked back at the twins who stared back at him. “Well?,”

“Well what?,” asked Bri.

Vegeta rolled his eyes and sighed, “Move your asses inside the room damn it!,”

The twins jumped and ran into the room. The room was rather dark, with a reddish tint to it, and was spacious. There was a computer in the middle of the room, in which Vegeta walked over too. He typed in something, then a buzzing sound was heard.

Vegeta heard two thumps. He turned around and saw Trunks and Bri face down on the floor, looking like fish flopping on dry land. He was ready to burst out into a fit of laughter, but kept his self under control, and mustered up his famous smirk.

“Pathetic,” said Vegeta, walking around the twins, who were struggling to get to their feet.

Trunks slowly raised his head, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, “What is this?,”

Vegeta stopped circling the twins and looked down at the violet haired teen, “This is called the Gravity Room. Where you’ll be training with me, to become strong,”

“But how are we suppose to train, if we cant even stand up?,” whined Bri, her head dropping back down to the floor once again.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes, bending down in front of Bri, “There will be no whining,”

He then stood up, forming a small Ki ball in his hand, “You will get up,”

“But how? I can barely move!,” growled Trunks.

Vegeta’s smirk deepened and then he threw the small Ki blast at them. There was a small explosion, when the smoke cleared, Trunks and Bri where standing straight up, eyes wide, breathing heavily.

Bri turned to Trunks, “He’s trying to kill us I tell you!,” she exclaimed.

Vegeta eyed them, “I thought you couldn’t get up?,”

Trunks and Bri looked at themselves and realized that they were both standing. They looked at him sheepishly, then their eyes widened when they saw Vegeta forming another Ki blast. The twins looked at each other before they both dodged it.

**************

Serena lay in her bed, lying on her stomach, holding her plumped pillow close to her face. The little twins lay in their cribs sound a sleep, their tails waving from side to side in a slow rhythm like way. Serena’s finger swirled around on her blanket, her mind on the story the older twins had told her.

She sighed and shifted a bit. Her eyes soon drifted close, bringing her into a dream…a dream she wished she had never entered.

*********DREAM**********

Serena suddenly opened her eyes, surrounded by a ton of mist. She stood to her feet and realized that she was in her Queen Serenity gown. She looked at it in confusion and looked around the room. She remember the last time she was in a room like this and she had met Endymion in here.

She didn’t know if she should smile or not upon seeing her once lover again, since she was in love with Vegeta and had two kids with him. She began to call out Endymion’s name, walking around the room slowly.

She suddenly let out a piercing scream, when the floor beneath her was crumpled beneath her, and began to plummet down into darkness. She suddenly hit ground rather hard below her, causing her to cry out in surprise and pain. She sat up, a frown upon her face, “I thought you weren’t suppose to feel pain in a dream,” she whispered, before she began to rise to her feet.

She looked around her surroundings and noticed that it looked familiar, so familiar that it made her cry out, tears springing to her eyes. Her surroundings was that of the last battle from wince she was on the moon. When all of her loved ones died, except for Rini.

Serena saw all the dead bodies surrounding her, and felt her hands trembling by her sides. She walked forwards, calling out to see if anyone was there. She heard crying, and thought that it might be Rini. She quickly headed towards that direction. She heard the screaming coming from beneath some debris. She threw it off, and indeed, Rini was right there, wailing loudly as possible.

Serena brought her hands down and grabbed a hold of the baby. She moved the dust from the Rini’s face, the gasped in horror, when the body began to deteriorate. Bugs began to climb out of the body, causing Serena to scream, and drop the rotting body onto the floor. The body crumbled into dust upon impact from the ground, bugs still sprouting from it.

Serena scrambled to her feet, eyes wide with fear. She moved away from the body, running off into another direction. She stopped when she saw a figure lying on the floor, a sword sticking out of him.
“Endymion,” she whispered, seemingly being controlled as she walked over towards the body.

She kneeled down in front of him, like she had done in the past, pulling him onto her lap. His head lolled over towards her, his eyes open. She tried to push him away from her, but he grabbed onto wrist, holding her firmly.

“I thought you loved me…,” He whispered, then gave her a sinister smile, a dark look forming in his eyes. His hand deteriorated from her wrist, bugs crawling out of his nose, eyes and mouth. Serena threw him off her, and a dark laughter come from him, before his body crumble down into dust. Tears now rolled down Serena’s cheeks. She was horrified and wanted to get out of this place as fast as she could. She heard footsteps coming from behind her, then suddenly turned to see that it was Vegeta. He was running towards her. He grabbed a hold of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her. She saw a beam of light from behind him, then heard him grunt.

His arms dropped from around her and he sunk to the floor. He dropped heavily to the floor, blood gurgling from his mouth, eyes wide open, staring up into Serena’s tear filled eyes. Her body was trembling and looked up to see two Androids, 17 and 18, smirks on their faces.

They were running towards her with hands raised high. When they were both right in front of her, they both disappeared and something green and lizard-like stood in front of her. She took a startled step back. The green thing smirked, hands behind his back.

He took a step towards her. He moved his hands out from behind her and showed her what he was holding, it was little Trunks and Rini, who he was holding by their shirts. Serena looked at them, then reached out for them. Upon doing that, the green thing threw the twins up in the air, making two Ki balls, and shooting it at the twins. Serena watched in horror, watching her babies being blown into bits.

She dropped down to her knees, her nails digging into her knees, causing blood to sprout up. Her body was trembling madly know…deep sadness, pain…and anger beginning to arise. The green lizard thing smirked, crouched down and looked at the woman who was down on her knees, emotions to great building inside of her.

“You better watch you back girl…I’m Cell, and I’m coming for you, everyone you hold dear, and everything on this lousy planet. I’ve come to destroy and conquer all. All will die by my superior power and nothing, and I do mean nothing, will stop me,” said Cell with a snarl.

He suddenly lunged forward, grabbing her by her throat, standing to his feet and rising her off the ground. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, body trembling so violently. Her nails digging into the palms of her hands, blood dripping to the floor beneath her.

Cell snarled in a taunting manner, “Aw, are your getting mad?,”

The dame broke!

********END DREAM*******

Serena shot up from the bed, scream at the top of her lungs, her energy rising to extreme measures. A silverish beam of light surrounded her body, encasing her. Her body began to rise up from her bed, her moon insignia beaming brightly on her forehead with new found power.

************

Vegeta was in hand to hand combat with the twins when he felt the sudden surge of power. He stopped and turned quickly, he narrowed his eyes and knew who it was; his woman.

He dropped down to the floor and bolted out of the gravity room, heading inside. Bri and Trunks looked at each other, before they too headed towards Serena’s room.

Vegeta ran down the halls and rushed past the rest of the group who was rushing towards the room as well. He went to the door and stopped. He could hear his brats wailing, his woman’s screams, and a silver glow coming from beneath the crack of the door. He threw the door open, and was thrown back by the magnificent power of Serena’s.

He powered up and forcefully made his way into the room with Trunks and Bri behind him. He looked at his woman in surprise, seeing her levitating in the air screaming, a silver glow encasing her body, her moon insignia beaming on her forehead.

He broke his gaze away from her and turned to his two wailing brats. He moved towards them, taking them out of their crib. He turned towards the older versions of his brats, who were staring amazedly at their mother from the past.

“Yo, Brats!,” The both of them turned towards him, eyes wide.

“Take the little brats out of the room, now!,” demanded Vegeta.

Trunks and Bri nodded, and took a hold of their younger selves, and rushed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind them.

Once the door was closed, Vegeta turned back to his woman, dodging flying objects in the process. He watched her, seeing her hair turn completely black, then silver streaks formed. Her power kept rising, and realization dawned on him…she was going Super Saiyan.

He couldn’t understand why she would turn Super Saiyan, what had happened here that made her so angry? To make her go into an ultimate form of a Saiyan. He moved towards the bed, when he saw that she was levitating back down to the bed.

She fell to her knees, breathing heavily, clenching her bed sheets, sweat pouring down her face. Silver and black lightening streaks surrounded her body. She had tears rolling down her flushed cheeks . Vegeta climbed onto the bed, and reached out to touch her, when he was shocked by the lightening bolts. His hand shot back in surprise and grunted in response of it.

He narrowed his eyes on her, “Woman?,”

No response…

“Woman, talk to me…what happened?,”

No Response…

Vegeta growled, grabbing onto the woman, despite the shocks he was receiving, and made her turn to him. What he saw in his woman’s eyes, gave him, for the first time, a spark of fear. There was no life in her black and blue eyes, they were dead…no emotion in them…just…cold and empty.

He shook her, and all he got was a blink here and there, “Woman….Woman….answer me….”

“Serena!,” *SLAP*

Vegeta stared at her, looking at the red imprint of his hand on her cheek. She raised a hand to her face, then turned to him. She then leaned in against him, soaking his shirt with tears, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Vegeta wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back in the process, “What’s the matter?,”

She inhaled slowly, exhaling a shaky breath, “I had a bad dream…it was so horrible…a nightmare,”

“Tell me about it,” whispered Vegeta, happy that his woman was actually talking, showing a sign of life.

“I was back where everyone died…when I was on the moon. I saw all the dead bodies again….and Rini…..she…she fell apart in my arms, and bugs started to come out of her body…Then I saw Endymion…and he was mad…mad that I fell in love with you…he looked so evil…then ….then you were there…and you died, the androids killed you with an Ki blast while you was protecting me…then that monster…,” she stopped, burring her face deeper into Vegeta’s chest, trying to rid the images.

“Monster?,” asked Vegeta, trying to urge her on..

“Yes…a monster. He was green, and looked like a lizard…he said he was going to kill everyone. He k-k-killed Trunk and Bri….he threw them up in the air and blasted them. I couldn’t help them,”

She suddenly pushed her way from Vegeta’s arms, her eyes moving about hysterically, “Where’s Trunks and Bri? Did that monster get my children!?,”

“No, woman, they’re downstairs with everyone else, they’re fine,” replied Vegeta. Serena then leaned back into him, lying her head on his chest once again. Vegeta ran his fingers through her tresses.

“Black fits you quite well…makes you look more sexy woman,” said Vegeta.

For the first time through the whole ordeal, Serena smiled.

*************

Goku’s eyes suddenly shot wide open, startling ChiChi who was watching her husband sleep. “Goku, what’s wrong?,”

“Serena…she…she went Super Saiyan,”


Author: Well that’s all for now, I hope you enjoyed. Please R&R