Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 35

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks for the reviews, getting close to 500 I see ^_^ great!

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters within the fics except for the ones I've created.

Brianna sat on the couch holding little Trunks who was giving her an odd look. She started to make funny faces, but nothing; just a blank look. Bri sighed, staring back at the boy, "Come on kid…you can at least blink," still nothing.

She turned to her brother Trunks, who was holding the younger version of herself, "Dude, this kid got issues,"

Trunks turned to Bri, then to little Trunks. He saw the blank look, then saw the little boy's face begin to scrunch up. Trunks grinned a devious grin, he knew what that look was…it was him after all, "Hey Bri, poke his stomach. He'll give you a little surprise,"

Bri looked at him in confusion, then turned to little Trunks with curiosity. She quirked an eyebrow when she saw the look on the boy's face. She shrugged her shoulders and poked his belly.

*BOOM*

Little Trunks giggled, feeling much better as Bri stared down at him with overly large eyes, "OMG…I feel so violated,"

Trunks busted out into a fit of laughter, stomping his feet onto the floor, "Oh man! That was so great!,"

Tears began to flood out of Bri's eyes, "It stinks so bad!! The stench is burning my friggen eyes!,"

Trunks laughed even harder, tears coming out of his own eyes, He moved over to his younger self, giving me a dog pound, "I have to give props to the little man, that was some powerful stuff there,"

Bri glared at him, "You're gross man!,"

Trunks gave her a toothy grin, "Farting is natural," He suddenly let out a loud yelp when a certain pair of hands entangled themselves in his hair, yanking it; HARD!

"OWW BRI!!! GET OFF!!!!!!!!," Little Bri giggled, continuing to yank on poor Trunk's hair. Bri laughed at the scene, pointing a finger at him, "HA! That's what you get!,"

Trunks finally got his hair away from the monstrous little hands and turned to Bri with a glare, "Shut up!,"

"You guys are weird," said Rini, as she and Gohan were standing at the front door eyeing them. She turned to Gohan, "Come on, let's go upstairs to my room,"

The younger and older twins watched as the duo walked upstairs. Bri turned to her brother, "I miss them,"

"Yea me too,"

"It's sad…,"

"What is?," asked Trunks, shifting Bri in his arms.

"That Gohan and Rini had so many plans for the future. They were going to get married after the androids were finally destroyed. They wanted kids…have a huge family," Bri then looked down at little Trunks who was trying to catch his tail, but was unsuccessful, "It's a shame too…their family was about to begin,"

Trunks eyed his sister, "What are you talking about?,"

Bri sighed, "Rini was pregnant when she died Trunks. She never got the chance to tell Gohan…It was going to be a surprise," She looked at her twin brother, "She was going to tell them that night, but the androids interfered by attacking that city,"

Trunks lowered his eyes to the floor, "Did mom know…that Rini was pregnant?,"

Bri nodded, although her brother didn't see the gesture, "Yes, she knew the whole time. When she found out that Rini died, she …snapped. I guess she couldn't take the killing anymore. With dad dying and all, then loosing her daughter, grandchild and son-in-law to be, it was all just too hard for her."

Trunks sighed, "We'll avenge them…all of them," he looked to his sister, determination burning in his eyes, "We'll make them pay,"

"Yea, we'll make them wish that they were never created," said Bri, a Vegeta smirk crossing over her face.

"Hey, you guys hungry?," asked Mina as she popped her head into the room.

"FOOD!!!," exclaimed the twins, running into the kitchen with the little twins clutched tightly in their hands.

Mina giggled, "Definitely Serena's kids," then went back into the kitchen.

Unbeknownst to the twins, the conversation was heard by another. Chichi leaned against the wall, a hand to her heart, "They suffered so much…we cant let that happen here…we just cant,"

***********

Rini and Gohan lay parallel from each other, versing each other in a video game. Rini growled, tossing her controller to the floor with a frown, "Stupid game!,"

"Aw, don't be mad at the game because I kicked your butt once again!," exclaimed Gohan with a triumphant grin.

"Shut up," She paused looking at him, "besides, I let you win,"

Gohan rolled his eyes, "Suuuure,"

Rini stuck out her tongue and rolled onto her backing, placing her arms behind her head. She sighed heavily as Gohan rolled onto his side facing her, "A penny for your thoughts?,"

She looked at him, then back up at the ceiling. With a sigh, she responded, "How do you feel about fighting the androids?,"

Gohan quirked an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?,"

She rolled her eyes and looked into his, "I mean, are you afraid…knowing you may die out there in the battle?,"

Gohan sat up, thinking the question over, "Well of course I am scared. But, I'm a Saiyan, it's in my blood to fight. Plus, this isn't the first time I've fought a villain,"

Rini nodded her head in understanding, "I see…well if your fighting, I'm definitely fighting," said Rini.

"No doubt," replied Gohan with a smile. He suddenly cocked an eyebrow turning to his best friend, "What happened to your mom earlier was pretty scary,"

Rini nodded, "Yea it was,"

"I wonder what had happened,"

Rini shrugged her shoulders, "I don't have a clue, and I don't think I want to know," she turned to Gohan, "Hey, do you think your dad is going to be ok?,"

"Of course he is…he always pulls through!," he exclaimed, becoming quite emotional about it.

Rini shrunk back a little, "Sorry for asking,"

"No no, I'm sorry," he paused, "It's just hard…,"

"What is?,"

Gohan looked at her, "He's always leaving me and mom,"

"Leaving?,"

"Yea…he either dies, off training, or on another planet," he looked to his hands, which he was wringing together, "He never gets to spend time with me and mom any more…he doesn't see how mom gets when ever he leaves…I hate it,"

"I'm sorry Gohan," a small smile appeared on her face, "maybe he wont leave this time,"

Gohan looked at her once again, "No…he will…I can feel it. Something's going to happen. I just know it,"

"Well, maybe we can prevent it somehow," said Rini, trying to make him feel better.

A look of hope glistened in his watery eyes, "Hopefully,"

************

Vegeta sat on the window sill staring outside, he too had heard Trunks and Bri's conversation when he was preparing to come downstairs. He was lost in thought, thinking about his woman and brats…the oncoming battle and such. He looked over to his woman who was fast asleep, she wasn't in Super Saiyan form, though, the colors of her hair remained.

He wonder who the person was she was talking about was in the dream, a bad feeling bubbled up inside of him…bad things were going to happen. He was honestly afraid of what was to come in this battle, something he wouldn't admit to anyone, not even his woman.

He was afraid of what was going to happen…to his brats, and especially to his woman if they didn't succeed in defeating this enemy. He would need to become stronger, to obtain the Super Saiyan form himself. But how? He tried extensive training, working his body over its limits and nothing. He closed his eyes, he would need to train alone, where nothing would be able to distract him.

He made up his mind, he would leave…go to another planet, be in complete solitude. He would use one of that blue haired woman's father's space pods and leave. He looked towards his woman once again, puzzled. The man …or rather Thing, somehow had something to do with this. He didn't know what, but it was apart of the puzzle.

He ran a hand through his hair, he would have to leave now if he wanted to make any progress. He stood to his feet and walked over to the bed where Serena laid. He bent down and kissed her forehead, then went to find some paper and a pen. He would need to write her a note. Writing down what he needed to, he gave one more glance towards her , "I will not die…I will not cause you pain," with that said, he left the room to find Mr. Briefs.

*************

Chichi had gone back down in the lab to be with Goku. She held her husband's hand, looking upon him with worry. She had one hand on her stomach, rubbing it softly, a new life growing inside. Tears brimmed her eyes, watching her husband moan in pain, giving his all to stay alive.

"Come on Goku…fight it," a few tears spilled from her eyes, "You have to pull through, everyone is depending on you,"

In all her days, she never seen Goku look so weak and helpless before, it was rather disturbing and wrong. He was a warrior, nothing was suppose to bring him down, and yet, a heart virus has him on the brink of death. It just wasn't fair.

She whipped his sweat soaked face with a wash cloth, "You'll make it through, I know you will,"

***************

Vegeta had got himself a space pod, he was typing in the location; a small planet with no life force present. There were meteors shooting around the planet, which was perfect. Something he can fight against. He typed in the configurations. The space pod's engines reared and turned on. He closed and locked all the doors. He looked towards the Capsule Corpse building.

He hadn't said goodbye to his brats, but it would be much easier this way…he didn't want anyone to know besides his woman anyway. He didn't want anyone to attempt to stop him, there was no time for such things. He went to the seat sitting down, he pushed the "go" button and away he went. Off to where he would train, become the legendary Super Saiyan that all Saiyans talked of, and wanted to succeed in becoming. He must achieve this goal, failure was not acceptable.

***************

Gohan suddenly turned to Rini, "Your dad is leaving,"

"Yea…where's he going?," asked Rini, not exactly directing the question to Gohan.

"Who knows, maybe to train or something,"

"Yea,"

Gohan laid back on the bed, "Your dad is weird,"

Rini looked at him with a grin, "How so?,"

"He's always staring at us when we're alone…it's disturbing,"

Rini giggled, "You've noticed that too? It is weird…the man has issues,"

The two hybrid Saiyans broke out into a fit of laughter, before a rumble intervened. Gohan put a hand on his stomach, a sheepish smile on his face, and a blush tinting his cheeks, "I guess I'm hungry."

A growl escaped Rini's own stomach, "Yea me too,"

"Let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!," The Saiyans jumped off the bed and took off for the kitchen, much like Bri and Trunks had done before.

**************

Serena rolled over, then suddenly opened her groggy eyes. With a groan, she placed a hand to her aching head. It was pounding like crazy. She looked around not seeing Vegeta or her children in sight. Sitting up slowly, she realized that she was in her bedroom. Spotting a piece of paper on the table by the door, she climbed out of the bed and slowly moved towards it.

She got closer to it and saw the words "Woman" on it. She smiled, knowing exactly who it was from. Opening it she read the letter:

Dear Woman,

I'm off training on another planet. I must obtain the Super Saiyan form. Don't try and follow me, I'll be ok. I hope you understand that this is important to me, that I must become stronger. I need complete solitude to get some things off my mind. I'll be back, new and improved.

P.S. Tell the brats that I said goodbye for now.

Love,

The overly handsome Vegeta.

Serena giggled, Vegeta had drawn a rather cute picture of himself, in Super Saiyan form, holding up his pointer and middle finger as a victory sign, his other hand on his hip with a big triumphant grin on his face. She closed the letter and placed it back on the table, that man was something else. She walked over to the window peering up at the sky, "Be safe Vegeta, I need you,"

***************

A very large brown egg looking thing exited a space pod, by breaking through the glass. It was slimy. It slid off the pod, that looked exactly like Trunks and Bri's time capsule machine. The creature dropped to the floor with a thud and rolled till it crashed into a rock.

The hard shell around the creature cracked. A hand broke out of the shell, followed by another hand. A head soon came out. After a moment or so, a large green creature exited the egg, standing tall. Looking like an overly large lizard/ bug thing, it looked around its surroundings.

Its rather long tail moved from side to side as the creature looked around. A wicked smile crossed over its face, "Cell has arrived,"

Author: Well, I'm stopping it right there!!! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed, Please REVIEW!