Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 36

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: *Eyes grows wide* OVER 500 REVIEWS!!!! *dances around happily* YAY!!!! Wow! I'm so happy ^_^ Thanks so much for the reviews!!! Anyways…ON WITH THE FIC!

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the Sailor Moon/Dragonball Z characters in this fic!

The sky was black, the oxygen supply low. Vegeta laid on the ground, covered in blood, clothes torn, only clad in nearly destroyed spandex pants and boots. His eyes were closed tightly, mouth a gaped, hungrily sucking in the little air there was.

His eyes suddenly opened, revealing onyx cold black eyes. He looked up above him, watching the meteors coming down, aiming at his battered body. He closed his eyes once again, shame welling up inside.

He had come to this lifeless planet to train. He wanted complete solitude, to achieve the one goal that he had been striving for his entire life; to become Super Saiyan. He was the mighty Prince of all Saiyans, he had THE royal blood…and he couldn't become what all had talked of… what Lord Frieza had fear…what his rival had become…what even his woman had became.

He felt the ground tremble below him, as the meteors continued its onslaught of attacks on the dead planet. He suddenly felt something wet roll down his cheek and knew that they were tears…and for the first time in his life, he didn't care about portraying such weaknesses.

All his life he was treated badly. His father…the man he secretly looked up too, treated him like dirt, never showing him any love. The one thing he had always craved. It hurt him greatly when his father gave him to Lord Frieza, the man that was the enemy…the one being he despised from the bottom of his tainted heart.

His tears freely rolled down his face, he remembered the times he was told to never cry. It was a weakness and a warrior…a Saiyan Prince, should never have any weaknesses. Vegeta shuttered, hearing the meteors crashing down, the bangs coming closer to him.

He suddenly smirked, the word Love coming to mind. He never knew what it was until…his woman came into his life. His woman had brought him out of the darkness, shinning light into his soul. He smiled, thinking of HIS moon goddess.

He felt something stir within him…something he wasn't familiar with; happiness. Why should he care about becoming Super Saiyan? He had better things to think about, like his 3 brats and his woman, that's all that he needed.

"I don't care," he whispered, "I DON'T CARE!!!,"

Something snapped inside of him. He began to glow a golden yellow, lightening surrounding his body. In surprise, he began to scream as loud as he could, as energy painfully coursed though his being.

He opened his eyes, flashing green to onyx black rapidly, his hair beginning to turn gold. A loud explosion was heard and Vegeta was engulfed within the golden light. What seemed like an eternity, which may have only been mere seconds, the light dimmed to nothingness.

He was hovering in the sky, pure energy coursing through his veins, hair once black, is now blonde, eyes green, lightening now crackling around his body. His hands were clenched into tight fists, his breathing labored, getting the feel of this new power.

A smirk crossed over his face, he threw his head back, cackling. Looking up into the black star-less sky, the meteors hurling down. He formed an energy ball in his hand, shooting at the gigantic falling rocks. They disintegrated under the mind boggling power.

When he was done having a field day, Vegeta kept his smirk upon his face. He looked to his space pod, which was surprisingly still intact. He began to walk towards it, "Time to go home and kick some ass!,"

**************

Several weeks had gone by, Vegeta still hadn't returned, no attacks was committed by the Androids, and the green monster; Cell, the thing that Serena had seen in her dream, still hadn't appeared. Though, things were peaceful, the fighters of earth kept their guards up, and…Goku was still recovering from his heart virus.

***************

Serena sat in her rocking chair, watching her babies, who were on the floor. She watched them closely, a smile on her face. She watched as little Trunks wiggled his way over to his sister and grab a fistful of her black hair. He yanked on it hard, a toothless grin on his face.

Little Bri screamed and began to cry. Serena was about to separate the two, when she saw her daughter tighten her little hand into a fist and sock her brother in the face. He immediately let go of her hair and put his chubby little hands to his face. His eyes welled up with tears and a screaming wail erupted from his throat, which was soon followed by little Bri's.

Serena's eyes widened in surprise, before her hands went up to her face, trying to suppress her giggles. She grabbed little Trunks first, then little Bri. They covered their faces in their mothers bosom, muffling their cries.

She patted her son on the back, "You shouldn't have pulled her hair," she giggled, "she has her father's temper,"

"No, I think she got that temper from you…," came a gruff amusement filled voice.

Serena's head shot up, face filled with shock. There, standing in the doorway was Vegeta, full weight against the frame of the door. He was wearing a tight white shirt with blue jeans. She could see the scraps, scars and bruises he had earned from his training. With a smirk, Vegeta walked into the room, taking his still wailing son from his mother's arms.

He eyed the boy's face, seeing his cheek swelling up, "Damn, she got you good,"

Little Trunks sniffled, rubbing his sore cheek pitifully. Vegeta looked over to his other brat, seeing that she had stopped her wailing and was sitting triumphantly on her mother's lap, playing with her mother's tail. He chuckled, pride filling his eyes, shaking his head with amusement, "She got you real good,"

Serena eyed her man, sensing something different about him. He seemed more confident, more at peace, more stronger…more arrogant, "You've done it, didn't you?,"

Vegeta arched an eyebrow, then smirked, "Damn skippy I did,"

She suddenly stood up with little Bri in her arms. She eyed Vegeta for a minute, then whacked him upside the head.

"GAH!!," he placed a hand on the back of his head, "what the hell was that for!?!,"

"For leaving," she sulked, puckering out her lower lip, "I missed you," she put her hand dramatically on her hip, "You could have called! I was worried sick!,"

Vegeta smirked, "I missed you too,"

Trunks and Bri suddenly burst through the door, "MOM!!,"

"Mom! Look at what Bri did to me!," exclaimed Trunks, a bruise forming around his eye.

Bri turned to the younger version of her mother, "He pulled my hair! No one touches my hair!," Vegeta fought back the urge of touching the girl's hair, by looking at Trunk's face, little and older, he changed his mind rather quickly.

"I pulled it because you smacked me in the face with it,"

"I wouldn't have smacked you with it, if you didn't steal the TV remote!,"

"I was watching TV first!,"

"No you weren't! You were too busy staring at Lita's overly large breasts!,"

Trunks gasped, Vegeta arched an eyebrow, Serena chocked on a giggle, and Bri crossed her arms over her chest, smirking the trademark Vegeta smirk.

"I wasn't staring! I couldn't help that they were in my face,"

"All the way across the room!?,"

He glared at his sister, "S-S-S-SHUTUP!,"

"NO! You shut up!,"

"The both of you shut up!," exclaimed Vegeta. Looking at Trunks, "Brat! Leave the woman brat alone!," Turning to Bri, "Brat! Stop hitting him!," Turning back to Trunks, "Brat!…find a woman your own age!," Now looking at the both of them, "Brats!…GO AWAY!,"

The twins looked at each other, then to Vegeta, now noticing that the man was there, 'When did he get here?!,' they thought. They turned mumbling under their breathes. Before the two left the room, Trunks pushed his sister and she bumped against the door frame.

"Damnit Trunks!!! I'm tired of you!," she pounced on him, both flying out of the room.

Serena shook her head, "Well…that was interesting,"

Rini suddenly popped her head into the room and grinned, seeing her father, "Hi dad," she exclaimed, bouncing into the room.

"Brat," replied Vegeta.

Rini made her way to her mother, "Can I got to the creek with Gohan?,"

Vegeta scowled, "Why do you spend so much time with Kakorott's spawn?,"

"Because, he's my friend,"

He 'hmpfed', mumbling something incoherent under his breath.

Rini turned back to her mother after shaking her head, "So, can I?,"

Serena nodded, "Go ahead,"

Rini squealed, hugging her mother, "Thanks mom!! You're the best!,"

Vegeta narrowed his eyes, "You two better just be hanging around the creek," he mumbled. Rini heard him, giving him an odd look, then stuck her tongue out at him. She then quickly exited the room, hopping over the still fighting twins.

Mr. Briefs rushed into the room, grinning from ear to ear. He looked at Vegeta, "Welcome back!," he turned towards Serena, "Can I borrow the twins for a while?,"

Serena arched an eyebrow, "Which ones and for what?,"

"The babies, and I've created some new toys, I want to see if they like them or not,"

"Oh," she said, smiling, remembering that he used to do this with Rini, and sometimes still did, "Go ahead. I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves," She handed little Bri to the old man and Vegeta did the same with little Trunks.

Mr. Briefs grinned, "Thank you very much!," then he rushed off towards his laboratory, with the little twins giggling merrily.

Vegeta closed the door, peeking out momentarily to see the twins still wrestling on the floor. Shaking his head, he turned to his woman, eyes scanning over lean supple body. He quickly made his way over to her, pulling her out of her seat, wrapping his hard muscular arms around her, "I've been away from you for far too long." Then hungrily claimed her lips with his.

*********************

Rini sat on a large rock, watching as Gohan tossed a rock into the creek, seeing it skip across the water, then sink to the bottom.

They had just finished a heated sparing match and were now resting. Though, Gohan was still Super Saiyan, he couldn't use his full potential on the girl, but that did stop them from training hard. Rini stood from the rock and laid in the grass, staring up into the bright blue sky, "It's beautiful out here,"

Gohan suddenly took a place down beside her, "Yea, it is,"

Rini sat up quickly, "Do you hear that?,"

He looked at her oddly, then strained his hearing, "Sounds like…people screaming,"

"I thought so, lets go check it out. It could be the Androids!,"

Gohan nodded, "Lets go!," The two half-bred Saiyans shot up into the air, heading towards the city. In the air they spotted civilians of the city running and screaming frantically.

They lowered themselves to the ground, hiding behind a building. "Where are the Androids?,"

"I don't know," whispered Gohan, They spotted something. Something green…squinting their eyes, it appeared to be a giant bug.

"What is that?," Both Saiyans whispered. They saw the monster grab an old man from behind, pulling out its long grotesque tail, and stabbing it into the man's back. The man screamed, feeling his life being drained from his very body. Within seconds, the lifeless body plummeted to the ground.

Cell cackled, raising his hands high in the air. "Don't run, you should be honored to be apart of this great being," Then he tauntingly made his way towards the screaming crowd.

"Come on Gohan, lets stop this,"

"No…we wont be able to defeat him," he looked into the red determined eyes of his best friend, "We must inform the others,"

The pink haired girl nodded her head, "Alright…come on, lets hurry then. We don't need anymore dead people,"

Author: Done for now!!!! Please review!!