Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 37

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks so much for the reviews, and sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the dbz/sm characters in this fic!

Vegeta was out on the balcony, sitting on a lounge chair. He only wore some sweat pants and he had his feet propped up on the edge of the balcony railing, pushing against it, leaning back in his chair, hands laced behind his head. He had his eyes closed, hair swaying with each light breeze.

His woman was on his lap, curled up, somewhat in a ball. Her head was nestled on the crook of his neck, hands on his chest. She was asleep, tightly wrapped in a light white blanket. Her hair was a curly mess, covering the majority of Vegeta's chest.

The quiet peaceful mood was broken when Rini threw open the balcony doors, eyes wild. Vegeta turned to her with an raised eyebrow. Rini made her way to him. "Dad…there's an attack. This green thing is attacking a city."

He narrowed his eyes on the mentioning of the green creature. 'Could it be the one that was in the woman's dream?' he thought. He turned back to his daughter. "Alright, we're coming. Go round everyone up"

Rini nodded, hair bouncing. "Okay" She then ran off, leaving the balcony.

Vegeta scratched his head, then patted his woman on the back. "Woman"

Serena moaned tiredly, stretching in a cat like way. She looked up at Vegeta with tired red eyes. "What?"

Vegeta sat her up in his lap. "We have to go. A city is being attacked."

She stifled a yawn. "The androids?"

Vegeta stood up, slung his woman over his shoulder, bringing her inside the bedroom. "Not the androids."

He sat her down on their bed, then went over to their dresser, pulling out the draw, and took out 2 training outfits. He set the clothes down, then started to dress his woman, who didn't mind, and just looked at him drowsily.

Serena cocked her head to the side. "Not the androids? Who is it then?"

Vegeta finished dressing her, he looked at her, then started to dress himself. She was dressed in an spandex outfit that Vegeta had wanted her to wear, way back before he left to go off training. The outfit was very similar to Vegeta's Saiyan armor. A two-piece out outfit that was all silver with white gloves and boots, as well as a white chest armor. There was a hole in the back of her spandex pants so that her tail could come out and rest snuggly around her waist.

Vegeta's was all black, with white gloves, boots, and chest armor. When he was finished with dressing himself, he looked back at his woman. "I think it's the green creature from your dream."

She frowned, the sudden sensation of feat filling her being. Vegeta noticed and pecked her on the lips. "Look, everything is going to be fine. Don't be afraid…your part Saiyan…you're strong, don't fear anything."

She sighed slightly. Thinking about the monster from her dream…Cell. 'This dream could be something of the future…' She sighed slightly, she hadn't had visions of the future since…she was back on the moon. 'Maybe this isn't something of the future…maybe…just maybe… it was only a dream,' she thought, but something nagged at her and she knew…this wasn't a dream, this in fact was reality, and she needed to watch Vegeta and her children, or what had happened in her dream, will happen.

A cold shudder went through her. She couldn't let such a thing happen. They were all she had…the only family she had, and she couldn't loose them. She would have to be strong, she had to keep them alive!

She looked up at Vegeta, giving him a weak smile. Rini entered the room, wearing a pink spandex outfit with white boots, gloves and chest armor. "Come on!!! We need to go!,"

"We are brat! Go wait outside!!," Rini huffed, then left.

Vegeta pulled Serena up off of the bed. "Come on." The couple stepped outside and Vegeta rolled his eyes in annoyance. Trunks and Bri were on the floor out cold. Bri laid face down on the carpeted floor, as Trunks's head was lying on his sister's back.

The prince of all Saiyans nudge them with his boot, and they didn't budge a muscle. He growled, so not in the mood to be dealing with this at the moment. He looked down at them. "Damnit! If you two brats don't get off your asses!"

Trunks and Bri shot up off the floor faster than an blink of an eye. They looked at each other then to Vegeta who was glaring at them. "Let's go."

The twins mumbled something under their breaths then stuck their tongues out at Vegeta's turned back.

"If you brats want to keep your tongues, you better keep it in your mouths." muttered Vegeta.

Trunks and Bri looked at each other in surprise, then kept their heads bowed as they walked down the stairs. Everyone else were there, ready to go. Well, almost everyone. The Z-fighters headed outside and the Senshi stayed behind, resting on the couch. Vegeta, the twins and everyone else were outside, which left Serena alone with her Senshi.

"Come on guys, we have to go."

Setsuna looked up at her Queen. "We're not going."

Serena looked at her Senshi in confusion. "What do you mean you're not coming?"

Rei sat up in her seat, looking upon her confused friend. "We've discussed that we wont be joining the fight" She looked around the group, then back to Serena. "We feel that we would only be getting in the way."

"But…you wouldn't!"

"Serena, face it. We aren't strong enough. We would only get killed and this time…we wont be coming back" said Amy.

Serena looked down at her shoes. She had never been in a battle without her Senshi. "I don't think I can do this without you guys." She looked at them. "You're always with me in battle."

"Kitten, you wont be alone, you have Vegeta and Rini there with you. Plus you have the other fighters there." said Amara with a grin.

Serena smiled. "You're right." She turned towards the door when she saw Rini poke her head in, beckoning for her to come on. She looked back at her Senshi. "Okay, I have to go. Mr. Brief has the twins and..."

"Serena, we have everything under control. Just go!"

Serena grinned with a nod, then left the house. She went outside and saw everyone out there, waiting for her. She smiled when she saw Rini swinging on Vegeta's arm, talking animatedly as Vegeta had one of his eyebrows twitching in annoyance, nodding his head every few seconds towards the pink haired chatterbox. She walked over to them. "Rini, we need you and Gohan to show us where this city is."

Rini nodded, followed by Gohan who came up behind Serena. "It was close by the lake Serena." said Gohan.

Serena nodded her head. "Alright then, lead the way."

Rini and Gohan were the first to levitate and head off towards the direction they needed to go, the other Z-fighters following after them. Vegeta came up behind his woman. "What's up with your Senshi?"

She turned towards him. "They decided that they wouldn't go. Said that we didn't need them, that they weren't strong enough."

Vegeta nodded, silently agreeing with the Senshi's opinion. He decided not to voice his agreement, not wanting to upset his woman. For he saw the truth behind that false smile of hers, and knew that she was not happy with their decision. He suddenly levitated himself in the air, and Serena took his lead, following after him.

The Z-fighters followed the two mix breed Saiyans. They were all lead to a nearly destroyed city. When they landed, no one was in sight. The air was still with an eerie silence. Some buildings were destroyed completely, others, partially damaged. Cars blown to pieces, some things set on fire. Though, what everyone noticed, was that there was no blood…and only articles of clothing was lying about everywhere.

"My God…where is everyone?" whispered Serena, scanning the area with an uncomfortable feeling.

Vegeta took a step forward. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop within any area of the deserted city. He looked around at his surroundings, an uncomfortable feeling swarming throughout his being as well. "This is disturbing" voice echoing.

Serena came up to him, clinging onto his arm. "So much evil…"

"What?," asked Vegeta, turning towards him.

"I can feel him…"

"Come on, lets go look around." said Krillen.

"Wait" said Vegeta. They all looked at him questioningly. "My woman can feel the creatures energy. Maybe she can lead us to where it is."

They all followed Vegeta and Serena who were in the lead searching the city to find Cell. What seemed like an eternity, they rushed over towards an area where they heard sounds, sounds of someone screaming. They hid in a spot where they couldn't be seen when they saw a green lizard thing, sucking the life out of a young woman.


The woman was a blond haired green eyed girl. She screamed in pain as Cell sucked drop of life she had in her. When he was done, he dropped her lifeless body to the ground and her body disappeared, only leaving behind the articles of clothing she had just worn.

Serena moved by Vegeta, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "It's him…"

He turned his head somewhat towards her. "Are you sure?,"

She nodded her head. "I'm sure." She looked at Cell. "He looks a bit different though. But his evil aurora I felt in my dream is the same…but…weaker." She narrowed her eyes on him. "Cell…"

Cell sensed them and turned towards them. "Oooh….new pray."

Tien stepped forward. "Who are you?"

Cell cocked his head to the side, a twisted smile forming on his rather ugly face. "I am Cell."

Serena shuddered, hearing his name. Tien frowned upon the monster. "What do you want here?"

Cell took a step forward. "I've come here to look for something."

"Oh?," said Piccolo, stepping forward as well. "And just what are you looking for?"

"Well…I'm looking for the Androids; 17 and 18."

"What do you want them for?" asked Trunks, clenching his hands into tight fists.

"Lets just say I have business I need to handle with them…business that doesn't concern you." He looked over at Serena, who was behind Vegeta. He smiled at her, giving her a wink. She looked at him with utter disgust, tightening her hold around Vegeta. The look caused Vegeta as well as Trunks to growl in anger.

"This business of yours does concerns us. You're here killing innocent people…this must come to an end."

Cell cackled, whipping his tail around behind him. "Ah…so you are the protectors of earth. I'm not impressed." He looked at them. "I mine as well tell you…seeing that you wont be living long enough to see my complete plans in action."

He earned several rounds over growls and he took them with great humor and satisfaction. "I was created by Dr. Gero (Sp?) I am perfection…I am created to wipe out all…destroy all planets in this galaxy and more…to obtain my perfect form, which is where the androids play apart." He looked at them, grinning an evil grin. "I must make them one with me…then I'll achieve my very goal. But…since I cant find them, I mine as make one with these weak earthlings for the time being…to form some sort of strength."

Bri smirked. "Hehehe that sounds so bad" she muttered to her brother. Trunks chuckled and the both of them earned a slap upside the head.

"You two stop being perverted!" said Serena and Vegeta in unison.

Trunks and Bri rubbed the back of their heads, pouting slightly. "Sorry"

Piccolo turned glared at Cell. "You wont be completing your plans, because you will be destroyed before you can do so."

Cell shifted his weight onto another leg, evil grin deepening. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

The green Namek grinned. "Both"

************

Chi Chi was fuming. She couldn't believe her son had run off like that to go and fight. She hated it when her son fought, not because she didn't like fighting, she was a fighter herself. The reason why was because she doesn't want to loose her little boy. She had already lost her husband more than once and that was bad enough, but her little Gohan…her only pride and joy…

She sighed, after all, he was Goku's son. He had the fighting spirit. She knew she couldn't protect him by hiding him behind books forever, it was inevitable. She rubbed her slightly swollen belly. Fear began to rise for this child as well. This child was Goku's kid as well, half Saiyan, half human…this child will want to be a fighter too.

Chi Chi hoped that it would be a girl, she wanted one so badly. She smiled, if it turned out to be a boy, she would love it no less. Though, she didn't know if she could handle another male Saiyan…they eat WAY too much. Chi Chi got to thinking…did Saiyan females eat that much too?

She shrugged her shoulders, if she didn't have a boy, she still had Serena's little girl she could help pamper along with Bulma. She grinned at the idea, still holding her belly. She made her way down the steps to Bulma's lab where Goku was resting.

Chi Chi arched an eyebrow, not seeing her husband in the bed, only his covers were left behind. "Goku?"

She heard some commotion outside, hearing the famous "Kamehameha". She rushed upstairs and made her way outside. She ran to the backyard and indeed saw her husband, wearing his orange training suit, making his Kamehameha waves, looking as strong as ever.

Goku turned towards her, grinning from ear to ear. "Hey Chi Chi!"

Tears welled up in Chi Chi's eyes. "Goku?,"

He laughed making his way towards his wife and twirled her around in his arms. He settled her down, wrapping his arms around her from behind, hands resting on her belly. "Hm…"

Chi Chi giggled. "You used to do that all the time when I was pregnant with Gohan."

Goku smiled, then frowned. "I have to go."

Chi Chi frowned as well. "So soon…I mean, you just got better. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Never been better." He straightened up. "I must go help and fight. I feel a new evil presence on earth, and it's powerful."

Chi Chi clung onto him. "Do you really have to leave know?"

Goku nodded. "Yes"

She turned her back to him. "Go if you must."

Goku sighed, hugging her from behind. "You know I'd rather be here with you then fighting. But, its my job to protect earth."

Chi Chi turned in his arms, burying her face into his chest. "I know…but I don't want you to leave me again."

"I wont leave you this time..."

She looked up at him with tear-filled hopeful eyes. "You promise?"

Goku hesitated then replied. "I promise."

Author: That's all! So sorry for the wait. Just got a job and I had graduation tests all week *frowns* Those sucked. So I don't have much time on the computer like I used too…Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for all of the reviews. PLEASE REVIEW!