Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 38

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks for the reviews and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: Don't own the characters in this fic!

Goku was flying toward the city where he felt the presence of evil as well where he felt his friends' Ki. He was lost in thought. His mind was clouded with the thoughts of Chi Chi and the upcoming baby. He reprimanded himself for making such a promise to his wife, a promise that he wasn't sure he could keep.

He didn't know what was going on in his head when he had said that. He didn't want to hurt Chi Chi more than he already has as well as his son Gohan. He hated not being there through Gohan's childhood. He wants to be there for Gohan whenever he may need him, as well as for the new baby.

He sighed heavily, he needed to stay alive, he had too. He just had too, for the sake of his wife and children. Though, he had a very bad feeling about this battle. He had a horrifying sense that he wasn't going to make it. He needed to find a way to survive. He never broke a promise and he wasn't going to start now.

He built up his speed and within minutes, he was hovering over the once busy, up and about city. He scanned the area with his eyes in surprise, as well as in anger and amazement. "This guy must be powerful."

He noticed all of the articles or clothing lying about. A gust of wind blew through the city, making a whirlwind of dust. Several articles or clothing tossed around, then gently floated back to the ground. Goku raised an eyebrow at this. "Where are all of the bodies…? Why is there only clothes? What happened?" he whispered.

He heard what appeared to be an explosion. He grinned, turning towards the direction. He crouched down low, then took off running in a rapid speed, leaving behind a trail of smoke behind him. Within mere seconds, he had joined his group of friends.

Their backs were turned to him. He saw Piccolo talking to some sort of green creature. He narrowed his eyes, this was the evil creature who's presence he was sensing. He looked him over, he didn't look too strong, but looks could be deceiving, and he of all people should know that.

Krillen turned his head, feeling as if someone was towering over him. His shocked expression turned into joy, seeing his childhood friend standing behind him. "GOKU!!"

Everyone whipped around to see Goku standing tall and well. Gohan ran to his father, jumping on him and tightly wrapped his arms around him. "Dad! You're ok!"

Goku grinned, chuckling a bit. "Yea kiddo." He set him down and ruffled his son's hair. Everyone, with the exception of Vegeta, were giving Goku hugs and were saying how glad they were that he was well.

Cell growled in annoyance, crossing his arms over his chest. He cleared his throat gaining their attention. "Sorry to intrude on your little reunion, but I have things to do."

Goku smirked, stepping forward. "Who might you be?"

Cell straightened himself, tail whipping around him angrily. "I am Cell…the supreme being."

*********

The Sailor Senshi were out and a bout the house doing their own thing, as Bulma was in her lab doing research on the Androids, Mr. Briefs with the twins, and ChiChi in the den on the couch.

ChiChi had a perplexed look on her face, as she twiddled her thumbs absentmindedly. Her mind was on Goku. She had a bad feeling about this fight. She closed her eyes and slouched slightly in her seat.

Goku's promise ran through her mind. He had never broke a promise and she deeply frowned. She loved her husband with all her heart and trusted him, but she felt doubt. She had a feeling that he was going to break his promise and not come back, and that scared her more than Vegeta actually raising kids.

She had hoped that by making Goku make such a promise, that he would definitely come back and be with her…to help her raise Gohan and the new baby. It was a bad promise and it was tearing her up inside.

She sighed heavily, she had already lost Goku before and she didn't want to loose him again. Her thoughts turned to Gohan. She couldn't bare to loose her baby boy. It would just kill her…tear her very soul to pieces.

Her thumbs stopped twiddling and she laced her fingers, resting them on her belly. A small smile formed upon her lips. She remembered the discussion between Trunks and Bri, the discussion that dealt with Rini and Gohan.

Her smile turned into a full blown grin. Those two were going to hook up in the near future. She had sort of sensed it, seeing that the both of them were so close. They were practically attached at the hip. It was just so CUTE!!

She soon began to chuckle to herself. Vegeta wasn't going to like this, not one bit. Her smile soon turned into a frown, she and Vegeta would be considered family if Rini and Gohan were to marry!

"Oh Joy!" she muttered sarcastically.

She smiled once again, for she knew that Vegeta would take it worse than she. If Gohan and Rini were to get together, Vegeta than would be family to Goku, his greatest rival. She grinned, that would be rather humorous.

*********

16, 17 and 18 stood in front of the city that had been destroyed by Cell not too long ago. 17 looked around and frowned. "Looks like someone had fun without us."

18 nodded and crouched down. She picked up a t-shirt from the ground, scrutinizing it with her icy blue eyes. "Hmm…scared the people right out of their clothes."

17 snickered, imagining naked people running around. He then put his hands behind his head, stretching a bit. "So what are we going to do know? Someone already destroyed the town"


18 shrugged, rising from the ground. She looked over at 16 and saw the look in his eyes. She arched a blonde eyebrow, titling her head to the side, bangs brushing over her face. "What's wrong 16?"

16 shifted his eyes towards her. "Not everyone is gone."

17 raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" he pointed around the deserted area. "Do you see anyone."

"Shut up 17, he's right." She glared at him. "We're not alone."

"Those fighters are here… and something else." said 16. He turned towards the direction where he felt the Ki and then turned back to 17 and 18. "We should leave"

17 grunted . "No, lets go have some fun. Let's go mess with the fighters."

18 smirked, excitement welling up inside. "Yea! I'm in the mood for a fight," She began cracking her knuckles.

16 shook his head sternly. "We must leave now."

17 glared at the giant Android. " What makes you think we're going to listen to you?" His glare deepened. Seeing 16 looked upon him with expressionless eyes. "18 and I are going"

He raised in the air, followed by 18. They both headed towards the Z-Senshi and Cell. 16 narrowed his eyes. "Ignorant…" he said lightly, then he too headed after androids.

Within minutes, they were where the battle was beginning. They saw Goku talking to Cell and the Z-gang watching what was unfolding intently. 16 looked over Cell with narrowed eyes, feeling the evilness, the power he held…the power he could hold. 18 sneered in disgust. "Ew…what is that? It's ugly."

Cell's eyes flickered towards the androids. A malevolent grin formed on his face. 'The Androids!' he thought. 'Now I can transform into my true form and get rid of these pests.' He eyed 16. 'Who is that? There's only suppose to be 3 androids…' He shrugged. 'Oh well…he could be fun to kill. He snickered. "Will make good target practice."

Goku followed Cell's gaze, then narrowed his eyes. 'The Androids." His eyes widened. "Get out of here!," he shouted.

17 crossed his arms over his chest. "Why should we?"

Goku frowned, not liking his cocky attitude. He looked at 16 who was staring at Cell. "He's right, we must leave,"

Cell crouched down low and shot forward towards 17. Goku saw this and grabbed a hold of Cell's tail before the creature could do anything about it. Cell growled and 17 smirked arrogantly. "Let him go! I want to fight him!"

Goku was completely stunned, was this guy a moron or what? Can he not sense the immense power radiating off of this creature, the creature that was out to kill him and 18? He…he was acting like Vegeta! He growled, beginning to loose his grip over Cell's tail. He looked towards the androids frantically. "Get out of here! NOW!!"

16 grabbed a hold of 18 around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. When he reached out to grab 17, the young arrogant Android pushed him away. 16 narrowed his eyes and decided that the young android deserved the fate that was set out for him. He levitated up into the air with the kicking and screaming 18. He looked down at 17 and muttered, "You are one arrogant fool." He then flew off.

Cell boosted up his energy, causing Goku to loose his grip. Cell cackled and shot towards the expectant android. Cell stood in front of him, tail wagging from side to side as excitement was bubbling up inside of him. He looked at 17. "Tsk tsk, that android was right. You are an arrogant fool, and for you stupidity, you're going to die."

He pulled his hand back, forming a fist and punched 17 across his face, making him fly back and crash into a mountain side. Serena looked towards Goku, unsure of what to do. She then narrowed her eyes, she had to stop Cell from getting 17! She shot forward hand raised high in an clenched fist.

Cell sensed the moon queen coming towards him and turned around faster than the speed of light. He grabbed Serena's raised fist, his other hand grabbing one of her legs and he swung her down hard to the ground. He climbed on top of her holding down both hands. He gave her a dark look that made he shiver from head to toe. A smirk formed, eyes flashing with an unreadable emotion.

"You better watch your brats…they'll be the first ones I come after," His smirk deepened. "and that arrogant husband of yours."

Her eyes widened with horror…her dream wasn't a dream, it was in fact…a premonition! Cell had a satisfied smile on his face, loving the look he placed upon her face. He was suddenly thrown off of her by a swift kick to the back of the head.

Serena looked up into the face of Vegeta who was looking down at her worriedly. He helped her to her feet, looking her over for any injuries. "What did he say to you?"

Serena didn't say a word, only burring her face into Vegeta's chest. Vegeta wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her the best possible way he could. "What did he say to you?" he questioned again. Serena shook her head, not wanting to tell him.

Vegeta leaned back from her, raising her head up by the chin. "Tell me," he demanded.

Large tears rolled down her cheeks and dripped on to Vegeta's calloused hands. She sniffled. "He said when he's done with the androids, he's coming after the kids and you." She broke out into sobs once again, and Vegeta pulled her back into his arms.

He growled deeply in his throat and from the corner of his eye, he saw Cell coming towards him in a rapid speed. Before he could react, he saw Cell being tackled to the ground. In surprise, he turned towards him and saw 17 on top of him, pounding the hell out of the green creature.

He picked Serena up and brought her back to where the Z-gang was. He settled her down next to Rini and stood up straight, glaring at Cell with hatred. That freak made his woman cry…and no one makes his woman cry. He cracked his knuckles, he crouched down low, seeing Cell's back turned to him. He ran forward, tackling him from behind. He powered up a bit and started punching the creature with everything he had.

Breathing heavily, he let the smoke clear, wanting to see Cell's face smashed into a million pieces. He let out a startled gasp when he saw Cell looking up at him with a smirk on his face, completely unharmed. "What the…"

"Surprised? Don't be!," Cell pushed Vegeta off of him, grabbing the Saiyan by one leg. He swung around in circles as fast as he could, Vegeta's shouts of curses ringing out. He suddenly let go of him, having him fly into several trees, then being stopped by a collision with a boulder. Serena screeched in horror, running over to her man.

She ran over to where large stones and trees laid in a pile. She fell to her knees, pushing things out of the way desperately trying to find Vegeta. She jumped back in shock when she saw a blinding light coming from beneath the rubble. Vegeta busted out from beneath his momentary grave, hair spikier then ever and …blonde! His eyes were green and he was glowing within a golden light. He had his hands clenched into tight fists and he had some scrapes and bruises on various parts of his body.

An inhuman growl erupted from his throat and everyone stared upon the Saiyan prince in surprise. 'He's Super Saiyan' was the thought that crossed through ever mind of the z-gang. Serena stood to her feet and took a step back in surprise. "Vegeta?" she whispered.

Vegeta was beyond hearing her, his mind was only on Cell. He was going to tear that freakish bug to pieces with his bare hands. Within a blink of an eye, he was behind Cell who was beating 17 to a bloody pulp. He grabbed Cell by the back of the neck and flung him into a tree. He looked down at 17 who could barely open his eyes. He sneered at him with no pity. He kicked the Android much like he had done Goku when the Saiyan was suffering from his heart virus.

The Android flew toward Goku and the Saiyan grabbed him. Vegeta turned to him, "Get him out of…"

Vegeta wasn't able to finish his sentence as he received a swift kick to his left arm, shattering nearly every bone within it. Vegeta dropped to his knees, eyes wide and mouth a gaped, right hand cradling his arm. He started flickering back and forth from Super Saiyan to his normal self. (Authour: I know I know, 18 had done that!! Too bad! *sticks out tongue*) A blood curdling scream erupted from Serena's throat as she tried to get to him, but was held back by Piccolo.

Vegeta's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his normal self dominating over his Super Saiyan form. He fell forward, plowing face first into the ground unconscious. Cell dropped his opposing leg to the ground, the damage being done. He smirked a vicious smirk happy with the results of the blow. "Pathetic" he spat.

Within that second, he was behind the still shocked Goku. He hit a pressure point on the Saiyan's neck, making the man fall to the ground unconscious and before anyone could do anything…he took a hold of 17. His tail slithered its way around the unmoving 17 like a snake. The end of the pointed tail began to open like a mouth, becoming larger and larger by the second.

Soon the hole was large enough to swallow a person, the person, or rather android, being 17. Cell cackled evilly as he engulfed the nearly lifeless Android into his tail. Within minutes…17 was gone, becoming one with Cell as many civilians had suffered becoming.

Piccolo saw that this situation was getting out of hand and he was beginning to loose his hold on Serena. "Everyone!, we need to get out of here."

They all nodded. Tien ran over to Vegeta and slung the man over his shoulder. Gohan went over to his dad, slumping down to his knees, tears welling up in his eyes. "Dad?"

Krillen came behind Gohan, placing a hand on his shoulder. "He's not dead, just unconscious."

Gohan wiped the tears from his eyes, giving his friend a weak smile. Krillen bent down and picked up Goku and slung the man over his shoulder, levitating in the air. "Come on Gohan!"

***********

16 looked up at the sky then looked down at 18. "17 is gone"

18 looked up at 16 with a distraught look. "Gone?"

16 nodded. "Yes…" He looked up at the sky. "He's coming for you next"

Author: Well that's the end of this chapter! >_> This should have been posted like 3 weeks ago ^^ But I was too lazy to finish the chapter. Well, hopefully the next chapter will be up soon >_> have to plan out what I want next. PEACE! Please review!