Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The doctor looked back towards Vegeta and Serena and noticed Vegeta holding Serena's hand and running his fingers through her hair. The doctor smiled assuming that they were in a relationship of some sort.

“So you’re going to stay?” Questioned the doctor.

"Yes" said Vegeta and the doctor turned around and left the two alone. Goku left from his little hiding spot grinning from ear to ear.

'Looks like those two are getting close.' thought Goku as he began to think of Trunks who gave him medicine from the future.

'Soon Trunks will be born.' thought Goku as he went back to his wife to stay for the night with Gohan.
*******************

After the doctor left, Vegeta stayed in the room as he had planned. He kept a tight hold on Serena’s hand and wasn’t ready to let go.

His eyes were locked on Serena’s face, but he was lost in his thoughts. He was confused with his feelings for Serena. Yeah she could be annoying at times but she wasn't as bad as Bulma.

When he heard that Serena was in a car accident, he felt his heart tighten in his chest. This unbelievable amount of pain rushed through him when his thoughts turned to the worst about Serena. Things such as what if Serena died?

Vegeta rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked at Serena’s sleeping form. She held a peaceful look as she quietly slept on. Vegeta watched as her chest rose and fell and soon placed his head on Serena’s hand. He slowly closed his eyes to receive some much-needed rest.
********************

The sun crept through the small window in which two figures slept. Serena slowly opened up her eyes and than quickly closed them as the harsh rays of the sun burned into her eyes.

She opened up her eyes again and blinked a few times to get used to the lighting. She looked around the room confused until she remembered that she was in the hospital.

She than looked around the room again, wondering where Vegeta was. She jumped slightly as she heard a little moan. She looked down and saw Vegeta sleeping on her hand.

She smiled slightly as Vegeta’s hair was slightly ruffled from his sleep. Serena slipped her hand from underneath Vegeta’s head. She giggled lightly as she saw a dribble of drool run out of his mouth.

Serena took a part of her sheets and wiped away the drool. Vegeta shifted a little but didn’t wake up. Serena looked a Vegeta for a moment and noticed how cute he is when he sleeps. Her gaze turned to his hair as curiosity took the best of her.

‘I wonder if his hair is soft?’ thought Serena as she raised a hand towards Vegeta’s hair. She ran her hand through his hair and was surprised at how soft it was. Serena started playing with his hair by doing different styles with her fingers.

Serena sighed as she ran her hand down Vegeta’s face. She brushed her thumbed over his lips softly.

“I think I’m falling for him.” whispered Serena. Than she slightly frowned at her thoughts.

‘But I can’t love him. My only love is Endymion, no matter what.’ thought Serena.

“I’m sorry Vegeta.” whispered Serena sadly as she began to take her hand away. She let out a slight squeal as Vegeta caught her hand as he looked up at her.

“What are you sorry about?” questioned Vegeta. They were interrupted when the doctor walked into the room. The doctor smiled happily, bewildered to the fact that he interrupted a conversation.

Serena sighed happily that the doctor chose that moment to walk into the room.

“So how is my patient?” asked the doctor while he checked over Serena.

“I’m okay, just a little sore.” lied Serena as she put up a smile. The truth was she hurt like hell but, didn’t want to show it. Vegeta grunted as he saw right through her lie. Serena glared at him while the doctor finished checking her over.

“Um, can I see my daughter?”, asked Serena once the doctor was done.

“The child with the pink hair?” questioned the doctor. Serena nodded her head yes.

“Sure. I’ll bring her in.” said the doctor as he walked out of the room. A few minutes later the doctor returned with Rini half-asleep in his arms.

She had a few bandages here and there but looked to be okay. Serena smiled as she saw her little girl. The doctor placed Rini in her arms and Serena held onto Rini tightly.

“Hey sweetie.” said Serena as she kissed Rini on the forehead. Rini who was now fully awake smiled and hugged her mother.

“Hi mommy.” exclaimed the little girl. The doctor smiled and walked out of the room. Vegeta watched quietly as the duo talked to each other happily.

He felt a pang in his heart as he wanted to be part of that. He never felt so lonely until now and he didn’t want it. He wanted someone to love and to hold at night.

He wanted someone to love him and make him feel good about himself. That person was Serena. There was no doubt in his mind that he was in love with Serena and he’d be damned if someone took her away from him.

“Vegeta.” called Serena as she looked over to the man. Vegeta snapped his head up and looked towards Serena.

“What?” questioned Vegeta.

“Can you see if Goku’s here and if he is, can tell him to come here?” asked Serena.

Vegeta stood to his feet and walked out of the room to retrieve the other Saiyan. He walked down the halls of the hospital until he found the room where Goku was.

“Kakarott! The woman wants you.” said Vegeta. Goku stood to his feet and followed the shorter Saiyan.

“What does she want?” questioned Goku as they both began to walk back to the room.

“I don’t know.”, growled Vegeta. Goku sighed and entered the room where Serena and Rini were. Vegeta went back to his seat next to Serena as Goku stood next to the bed.

“Hey Serena.” said Goku as he went and ruffled Rini’s hair playfully.

“Hi Goku.” said Serena as she smiled when Rini giggled happily.

“So what do you want?”, questioned Goku.

“Well I want to train as soon as I can leave the hospital.” said Serena. Goku looked at Serena slightly worried.

“But you won’t be fully healed, You might hurt yourself.” said Goku.

“It doesn't matter to me, I need to train. Also I want Rini to train with us. I want her to learn how to fight.” said Serena.


“Okay, but I’ll go easy on you until your 100% and I’ll be happy to train Rini.” said Goku. Serena smiled happily as she asked Goku a question.

“Okay one more thing. When we do fight these androids where will this battle be taking place?”

“In some city.” said Goku.

“In a city? What are you going to do about the people? They’ll be in the way and will probably get killed.” replied Serena. Goku smiled which caused Serena to become confused.

“We don’t have to worry about that.” replied Goku. Serena raised an eyebrow and looked skeptically at Goku.

“Why not?” questioned Serena.

“Because we have dragonballs.” exclaimed Goku.

“Dragonballs..... What are dragonballs?” asked Serena while becoming really confused. Goku began to tell Serena about the dragonballs and what their purposes where in this upcoming battle. (I really didn’t want to write out the explanation! To lazy ^_~)

“So, your telling me that you can wish people back with these magical balls?” asked Serena.

“Yup.” replied Goku. Serena thought this over as a grin slowly washed over her face.

“Goku!! Can I use the Dragonballs to wish my Senshi and Endymion back?” exclaimed Serena. She was becoming really excited that she might be able to see her friends and lover again.

Goku’s face faltered as Vegeta frowned deeply. Vegeta felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

‘She still wants that Endymion freak.’ thought Vegeta while becoming pretty pissed at the mention of his name.

‘I can see the Senshi being wished back but, not Endymion. Is this suppose to happen?? What about Trunks and Vegeta? OWWWW!! My brain hurts!’ thought Goku as looked over to a rather happy Serena.

“I guess we can.” replied Goku meekly.

“You here that Rini, your daddy is coming back!” cheered Serena happily. Vegeta growled under his breath and walked out of the room angrily. Goku looked after the Saiyan prince with pity.

He turned back to the happy duo that were on the bed and forced up a smile.

“As soon as you get out of the hospital, we’ll make the wishes.” said Goku.
**********************

Vegeta stormed out of the room and down the halls. He threw opened the doors that lead to the outside of the hospital. He felt the crisp clean air of spring hit his face, which was distort with anger.

Vegeta shot up into the air and took off into the bright sky. He flew blindly in the air not knowing or caring where he was going.

He soon stopped when he found himself floating above a deserted island. He swooped down and landed on the small and rocky piece of land. He saw a cave a few feet away and he began to advance towards it.

Once he made it, he walked in side and sat on the cold stone floor. He crossed his legs and crossed his arms over his chest.

“How can she do this to me?” growled Vegeta as he buried his face into his hands. He was surprised when he felt something wet on his cheeks. He was even more surprised when he realized that they were his own tears. Vegeta slammed his fist into the grounds with anger.

“THAT DAMN WOMAN GOT ME CRYING!!”