Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Since the incident with the dragon balls and the wishes, no one has heard from Vegeta. It has been three weeks and the Z gang hadn’t found a trace of him. They soon gave up looking for him after the second week. Their attention turned to finding the dragon balls so Serena can make her wish.

Once all the dragon balls were collected everyone gathered to the look out to make the wishes, all except Vegeta. As everyone set foot on the look out, Kami and Mr. Popo came over to greet their visitors.

“Hello Kami and Popo.” Greeted Goku as he handed the dragon balls over to the Guardian of earth.

“Hello Goku.” Replied Kami as he hand the dragon balls to Mr. Popo, so he could set them up.

Serena held Rini in her arms and looked around the look out in amazement. Kami tilted his head to the side and looked towards the Queen and Princess of the moon. He smiled slighted and began to advance towards them.

“Hello Queen Serenity and Princess Rini.” greeted Kami. Serena turned her attention to Kami in surprise.

“How do you know who I am?” questioned Serena as she looked the guardian up and down.

“I was good friends with your mother and Pluto.” replied Kami.

“Really?” asked Serena.

“Yes really.” said Kami. “You’ve grown, the last time I’ve seen you, you were just a mere infant.”

“Sorry to break up the little reunion but, we have wishes to take care of.” remarked Piccolo. Kami turned to Piccolo and frowned slightly.

“Yes, yes the wishes. What will the wishes be?” questioned Kami as he made his way over to the dragon balls Mr. Popo set up.

“For my Senshi and Endymion to be brought back.” replied Serena.

“Very well.” said Kami as he prepared to wake the eternal dragon. Kami raised his hands forward and began to summon the dragon. The sky blackened as lightening sparked about and harsh winds blew around the look out.

Serena held tightly onto Rini as the young girl began to cry in fear. Finally the dragon reared its head. Serena’s eyes widened as she stared upon the dragon in shock.

“Shenlong.” Whispered Serena. Shenlong turned its red eyes to Serena as he heard her say his name. His eyes slightly widened as he looked at her for a moment. The Z gang looked between Serena and Shenlong in confusion.

Serena absent-mindedly walked towards Shenlong. Shenlong bent down so his face was right in front of her. Rini gripped tightly onto her mother in fright as she felt the dragon’s breath on her back.

“Serenity?” asked Shenlong as he looked over the young woman. Serena nodded her head and reached out her hand to pet Shenlong .
“No mommy, don’t touch him! He’ll bite your fingers off!” exclaimed Rini as she grabbed Serena’s hand. Serena giggled slightly.

“He won’t bite my fingers off. I know him.” said Serena.

“They know each other?”, yelled Krillen.

“I guess.” said Goku as he scratched the back of his head.

“Come on Rini, he won’t hurt you.” said Serena as she patted Shenlong. Rini turned to her mother and than to her mother’s hand to see if her fingers were still there, and they were.

“See Rini he won’t hurt me. Here pet him.” said Serena as she brought Rini’s hand to pet Shenlong. Rini struggled a bit before she relaxed. Piccolo walked over to Serena wanting an explanation.

“Serena, how do you know Shenlong?” questioned Piccolo.

“He was my pet back in the Silver Millennium and now that I think about it, Kami was the one who gave him to me for my 5th birthday.” replied Serena.

“He was your pet!” yelled Piccolo as he looked at the giant dragon.

“Yes but, he wasn’t that big. He was just a baby.” said Serena. Shenlong leaned back from Rini.

“I can’t stay long, so what will be your wishes?” questioned Shenlong as his voice boomed loudly.

“Well, I wish for my Senshi and Endymion to come back.” said Serena. The dragon nodded his head and began to grant the wish. The dragon paused and than looked down at Serena.

“I can bring back your Senshi but, not Endymion. “ said Shenlong. Serena looked up at Shenlong flabbergasted.

“Why can’t you bring Endymion back?” exclaimed Serena.

“It’s not in my power to do so, I’m sorry.” said Shenlong. Serena looked down to the ground with tears building up in her eyes.

“Do you still want me to bring back your Senshi?” asked Shenlong. Serena nodded her head. Shenlong’s eyes flashed quickly.

“It is done, is that all?” Asked Shenlong.

“Yes that’s all.” said Kami. Shenlong took one more glance towards Serena before he sealed back inside the dragon balls. The dragon balls rose into the air and than shot off into different directions.

The ski began to clear up as a bright light appeared. It grew larger and than split into eight lights. The lights began to change its form. Soon at females sat on the floor with confused expressions.

“Damn! Look at those skirts.” remarked Yamcha, which earned him a slap to the back of his head by Bulma.

“Where are we?” questioned Mina , a girl with long blond hair held in a large red bow.

“I don’t know?” said Amy who had short blue hair.

“Are we still dead?” questioned Hotaru who had short black hair the reached her shoulders

“No.” the girls froze as they heard a voice that they sworn was their Queen’s.

“Is it me or did I just here Serenity’s voice?” questioned Amara who had short dirty blond hair.

“No, actually you did hear her voice.” said Setsuna as she pointed to Serena who was looking at them with amusement.

“SERENITY!” screamed the Senshi as they shot up from the floor and tackled Serena to the floor, along with Rini.

The girls cried as they hugged their Queen and asked questioned after questioned, such as:

“Is that Rini, she got so big.”

“What did you do to your hair, it looks good”

“Wow Serena you got so muscular, You must have cut down on the sweets.”

Serena laughed at her friends’ antics.

“Guys get off, I can’t breathe.” said Serena. The Senshi got off of Serena quickly and than help her and Rini from the floor.

“It’s been a long time Serena.” said Rei who had long black hair that reached mid back. She gave Serena another tight hug before they were interrupted.

“Well aren’t you going to introduce us?” questioned Bulma. Serena slightly blushed for totally forgetting about the other people who were standing there.

“Uh.. Sorry. Girls, these are my friends and the people who helped me out when I came here. This is Bulma, here boyfriend Yamcha, Goku, His wife Chichi, their son Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Choa-suo, and the two people I just met are Mr. Popo and Kami. Okay, now guys these my Senshi. Amara, Michelle, Setsuna, Hotaru, Mina, Amy, Rei and Mina.” said Serena. The group greeted each other and talked for a bit.

“Wow, its getting late, we should start leaving.” said Chichi.

“Bulma can my friends stay at your place?” questioned Serena.

“Of course they can.” said Bulma.

“Uh how are they all going to get there, I mean us men can’t carry all you girls.” said Goku.

“Goku, I do have Capsule Cars.” said Bulma as she took out some capsules from her purse.

“What does he mean by caring us?” questioned Rei.

“I’ll you later.” said Serena

“What are capsule cars?” whispered Michelle into Serena’s ear.

“You’ll see.” replied Serena. Bulma threw the capsule to the floor and in a puff of smoke a truck appeared.

“What the hell ?!?!” exclaimed Amara as she and the Senshi jumped back in surprise.

“A capsule car, well capsule truck.” said Serena.

“Amazing!” exclaimed Amy as she walked over to the truck to examine it. She whipped out her mini computer to calculate it. Bulma moved beside Amy to look at the computer in interest.

“Nice computer you got there.” said Bulma.

“Thanks. Did you actually make this car?” asked Amy.

“Yes I did.” said Bulma. Their conversation soon broke out into using hi-tech language of computers and science, which no one understood.

“Would you two cut it out. You’re giving me a headache.” exclaimed Mina and Serena in unison.

“Who ever is going to Capsule Corpse get in.” said Bulma as she got into the front seat with Serena. Serena, the Senshi, Rini, and Bulma climbed into the truck as everyone else went their separate ways.

“OMG! Did you see those people fly!” shrieked Hotaru.

“Did anybody notice that this thing doesn’t have any wheels?” questioned Amara. Bulma and Serena exchanged knowing expressions that didn’t go unnoticed by Setsuna.

‘I don’t think I’m going to like this.’ thought Setsuna as she made sure she put on her seat belt.

“Is everyone buckled up!” asked Bulma

“YES!” yelled everyone in unison. Bulma started up the truck and it began to rise in the air.

“OMG! IT’S FLYING!!”

“IT’S TOTALLY OFF THE GROUND!!!”

“Guys chill. Cars here fly.” said Serena.

“Well don’t you seem calm. I remember when you first got into a capsule car not so long ago. You totally freaked out.” said Bulma with amusement as Serena blushed slightly.

“I wasn’t all that freaked out.” murmured Serena. That statement caused Bulma to roar out in laughter as she took off into the air.
*********************

Vegeta stood in a lake only wearing his spandex shorts. He shot his hand in the water quickly and caught a gigantic fish. He lifted the struggling fish from the water and threw it on dry land.

He was about to catch another one when he saw the sky darken. He raised his head in confusion and levitated himself into the sky. He saw the eternal dragon rise into the air. He frowned as he felt his heartache.

“I hope you’re happy that you got your Endymion back.” mumbled Vegeta as he went back to the lake. He shot his hand into the lake yet again and caught another fish. He threw that one to the side just like he had to the other one. He gutted and cleaned the fish and than he stepped out of the lake and carried the fish back to his cave he found three weeks ago.

He prepared himself a fire and cooked the fish over it. Once he was done eating it he laid back on the ground and watched as the sky lit up again. He rolled to his side as he thought of Endymion being with his woman.

‘Since when was she my woman.’ thought Vegeta angrily. He sat up from the ground with his traditional smirk.

‘I want to see what’s so great about this Endymion guy.’ thought Vegeta.

‘I bet he’s some weakling that I can kill with just my pinky.’ mused Vegeta to himself. Vegeta stood to his feet and put out the fire.

“I guess I’m coming home.” he whispered as he lifted himself into the air and took off into the sky.