Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was pretty late when Bulma and the girls entered Capsule Corpse. After a rather large dinner, Serena and her Senshi talked about the old days, when they were still in school. Rini and Bulma had long ago went to bed as the girls continued to converse.

“Serena, how come Endymion didn’t come back?” questioned Rei. Serena sighed and looked down at her now trembling hands. Michelle, who was sitting next to Serena, wrapped an arm around her queens shoulders.

“Please tell us Serena.” asked Michelle. Serena raised her head to look around the eager faces of her Senshi. She smiled slightly before she slouched down in her seat.

“To tell you the truth, I don’t know why he didn’t come back.” replied Serena. “I wished on the dragon balls to bring him along with you guys, but he wasn’t aloud to come back.” The Senshi kept quiet, unsure of what to say.

“It’s kinda late, why don’t we go to bed and talk in the morning.” said Setsuna.

“Okay, I’ll show you where you’re going to sleep.” said Serena as she stood to her feet. The Senshi shared looks of concern and then followed after their queen. Serena escorted the Senshi to their rooms and bid them goodnight.

Serena walked further down the hallway until she was in front of her bedroom door. She opened it up and turned on the lights to see Rini sleeping peacefully. Serena smiled and walked towards the bed and sat on the edge.

She ran her fingers through Rini’s soft pink hair softly. Rini shifted slightly before she consumed her sleep. Serena bent down and kissed her daughter on the forehead and than got off the bed. She walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

About a half-hour later, Serena exited the bathroom dressed in a sports bra and sweat pants. She turned off all the lights and crawled into the bed next to Rini. She wrapped her arms around her little girl as she closed her eyes to sleep.
************

~Within Serena’s Dream ~

Serena was in a dimly lit room, with a thick mist blinding her view. Serena looked around confused and proceeded to walk around. Serena called out to see if anyone was around but received no answer. She screamed out in fright as she felt something wrap around her waist.

Serena was drawn back and felt something solid against her back. She could feel its warm breath on the back of her neck, which made her shiver slightly. What ever or whoever it was, laughed slightly and brought its lips to her ear. Serena being so freaked out didn’t recognize the laugh as millions of thoughts ran through her mind.

“Hello Serenity.” it whispered, which caused Serena’s eyes to widen. Serena whipped her body around as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Endymion?” whispered Serena, as she saw her dead lover standing before her.

“Yes its me.” replied Endymion. Serena threw her arms around Endymion as she couldn’t control the tears that spilled from her eyes.

“Your back, I knew you’d come back to me.” cried Serena in joy. Endymion sighed, not knowing how to break this to his wife.

“Serena, I’m not back.” said Endymion. Serena leaned back slightly confused.

“What do you mean, your right here.” said Serena. Endymion sighed again.

“No I’m not.” said Endymion. Serena was about to protest but Endymion place a finger to her lips.

“This isn’t reality Serena. This is only a dream.” replied Endymion.

“you’re not coming back?” asked Serena. She watched as Darien shook his head no. Serena launched herself onto Endymion in denial.

“You can’t leave me, I need you... Rini needs you! Our daughter is growing up without her father. You have to come back.” exclaimed Serena as she pounded her small fists upon her lover’s chest. Endymion grabbed onto his wife’s hands and held onto them.

“Serena I’m sorry, but I can’t come back.” said Endymion. His eyes welled up with tears as it pained him see his wife like this.”

“Why the hell not? Why can’t you come back.” screamed Serena as she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around Endymion‘s waist. Endymion ran his fingers through Serena hair that was hanging out freely.

He bent down so he was on his knees and wrapped his large arms around his wife. He felt his wife’s body wrack with sobs as she cried openly into Endymion’s shirt. Endymion sat firmly onto the floor and pulled Serena into his lap.

“I’m not coming back because someone else has won your heart. You love another and destiny has already set its course for you.” said Endymion.

“Screw destiny. I want you. I only have room in my heart for you and nobody else.” growled Serena. Endymion looked down at his wife in surprise.

‘She can be so stubborn.’ thought Endymion with a smile. Serena looked up to Endymion and saw him smiling. She frowned slightly, not seeing anything to be smiling at.

“What are you smiling at?” spat Serena, which caused Endymion’s smile to grow larger.

“You’re just so cute when you’re upset.” said Endymion. Serena rolled her eyes and leaned into Endymion. Endymion wrapped his arms more tightly around Serena and rested his chin upon Serena’s head.

“So, who the guy?” asked Serena. Endymion quirked an eyebrow slightly.

“What guy?” asked Endymion playfully. Serena growled slightly under her breath, not in the mood to be playing games.

“The man I’m supposed to be madly in love with.” drawled out Serena sarcastically. Endymion chuckled slightly.

“I’m not telling.” said Endymion. Serena pushed herself out of Endymion’s arms to look him face to face.

“Why not ?” she exclaimed.

“I’m not aloud.”

“Please?” whimpered Serena as she made her eyes widened and puckered out her bottom lip. Endymion sharply turned his head away.

“Don’t look at me like that.” exclaimed Endymion as Serena’s eyes became impossibly even larger and had tears build up in them. Endymion’s face soon became serious as he looked towards Serena sadly.

“What’s wrong?” asked Serena, becoming worried.

“You’re about to wake up.” said Endymion.

“Will I see you again?” questioned Serena as she latched onto Endymion.

“No you won’t love.” replied Endymion. He took Serena’s face and held into her hands. He bent down and kissed her as passionately as he could.

“I love you.” he whispered as he pecked her lips one more time.

“I love you to.” whispered Serena.

“Tell Rini that her daddy loves her very much and that I‘ll be watching over you guys.” said Endymion as he began to fade.

“I will.” said Serena, but Endymion never heard it because he was gone.

“ENDYMION!!!!”

~End Of Dream~
*************

Vegeta enter through the front door of Capsule Corpse much later than he expected. He would have arrived earlier, but decided to fly around for a bit. Vegeta looked down towards his stomach as it growled angrily at him. He put a hand on his stomach and looked around quickly.

“Guess I’m hungry.” grumbled Vegeta as he headed towards the kitchen. After a 100 or so switches later, Vegeta exited the kitchen satisfied. He belched loudly and made his way up the stairs. He was startled when he heard some noises.

He crept quietly down the hall and found himself in front of Serena’s room. He quietly opened up the door and found Serena tossing and turning violently in the bed. He advanced towards the bed quickly and picked Rini off the bed. If he hadn‘t, the poor girl would have been smacked senseless.

Serena was mumbling in her sleep which sounded like, “Please Endymion don’t leave me.”

Vegeta growled slightly at the name of that idiot. He reached down with one hand and shook Serena awake. Serena had tears running down her cheeks as she opened up her eyes. She looked around the dark room and indeed Endymion was not there.

Serena looked towards her left and didn’t see Rini. Serena was ready to panic until she saw Vegeta looking down at her.

“Vegeta! What are you doing in my room?” exclaimed Serena. She saw Rini in Vegeta’s arms and reached out for her. Vegeta handed over the child and watched as Serena set Rini down and cover the girl.
Serena then turned her attention back towards Vegeta.

“So, I repeat. What are you doing in here?” asked Serena. Vegeta crossed his arms over his chest before he replied.

“Well woman, first off I was going to my room when I heard your bloody voice in the hallway.” said Vegeta. Serena frowned as Vegeta continued on.

“Then I came in here to see you flipping around in the bed like your having a seizure. So I went and picked up the girl before you knocked the crap out of her. Then I woke you up.” replied Vegeta.
***********

The Sailor Scouts stood outside Serena’s room trying to listen to the conversation.

“Ohh, who was that hotty who just walked in there.” exclaimed Mina.

“I don’t know, but if he tries something on her I’ll rip off his head.” growled Amara.

“Please Amara.” replied Michelle.

“Would everyone shut up, I’m trying to listen here.” remarked Rei.

“Guys! this is wrong. We shouldn’t be listening to their conversation.” exclaimed Amy.

“Please Amy, You know you want to listen.” replied Lita as she strained to hear the conversation.
*************

Serena gritted her teeth and clench her hands into fists.

“Get out.” growled Serena. Vegeta smirked and tilted his head to the side.

“Make me.” replied Vegeta.

“Fine.” said Serena as she swung at him. Vegeta dodged with eased and kept up his smirk. Serena growled angrily and swung again and again and again. Vegeta laughed a Serena paused and began to pant slightly.

“Damn you!” yelled Serena as she tackled Vegeta to the floor. The two tumbled to the floor tossing and turning.
*************

“What the hell is going on in there? exclaimed Rei.

“Well I can think off something.” replied Mina.

“Eww, you perve.” said Hotaru.

“They wouldn’t, Rini’s in there.” said Amy. The scout all looked at each other and than continued to listen.
**************
Serena and Vegeta continued to tumble on the floor, knocking things over in the process.

“I’m going to kill you.” exclaimed Serena as she pinned Vegeta. Vegeta growled and pushed Serena off of him. and pinned her to the floor.

“Where’s your little boy toy.” remarked Vegeta as he watched Serena squirm underneath him.

“What are you talking about?” asked Serena as she desperately tried to escape.

“Endymion. Where is he?. asked Vegeta.

“He’s not here, he didn’t come back.” growled Serena.

“Say what?” asked Vegeta as he leaned slightly off of Serena. With that, Serena took her fist and popped Vegeta right in the face. Surprised Vegeta rolled off of her and held his cheek in surprise. Serena sat up and gasped for air.

“Got ya.” said Serena as she pointed to Vegeta’s face. Vegeta frowned slightly.

“Lucky shot.” he grumbled.
***********

“Hey everything went quiet.” said Michelle.

“Maybe it’s over. “ said Amy.

“Why don’t we all go back to bed and leave them alone.” said Setsuna. Everyone looked up towards Setsuna and saw her stern look. They each got up and walked sulking towards their respective rooms.
***********

“Lucky shot! Puh-leaze. I socked you good.” said Serena.

“Whatever.” said Vegeta. It was sorta quiet after that, until Vegeta spoke up.

“How come Endymion didn’t come back?” he asked. Serena sighed as she crossed her legs on the floor.

“Well, before I was rudely interrupted from my dream, Endymion told me that he couldn’t come back. He said that I’ve fallen for another.” said Serena.

“He told you this in a dream?” questioned Vegeta skeptically.

“Yes he did. Why would you care?” asked Serena.

“I don’t, it just sounds weird okay.” mumbled Vegeta. Vegeta looked around the room for a bit.

“You know, I never got to thank you.” said Serena. Vegeta looked towards Serena in confusion.

“Thank me?” he asked.

“Well yeah, You saved my life when you transferred some of your blood into me. Thanks.” said Serena. Vegeta looked down, not sure of what to say. He had a slight tint of blush on his cheeks.

“Vegeta, are you blushing.” questioned Serena.

“Um, no.“ replied Vegeta turning a deeper shade of red.

“Yes you are.” exclaimed Serena. Vegeta rose to his feet quickly and advance towards the door.

“Got to go to bed now. Got to get up early to train and stuff ” said Vegeta as he edged his way out the door.

“Okay, night man.” said Serena. Vegeta paused at the door as a small smiled etched across his face.

“Night woman.” replied Vegeta and walked out the door and closed the door behind him.