Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Serena yawned slightly and stretched out her muscles on the bed. She groaned slightly as she opened her eyes to feel the harsh rays of the sun beaming into them.

“Damn sun.” mumbled Serena as she turned to her side facing Rini. Her baby was still sleeping. Serena smiled watching Rini sleep peacefully. She leaned over and caressed her daughter’s face. Rini yawned causing her nose to wrinkle up. She drowsily opened up her eyes to see her mother staring at her. Rini grinned happy to see her mother.

“Hi mommy.” said Rini.

“Morning.” whispered Serena. Rini crawled towards her mother and Serena wrapped her arms around her little girl. Serena held Rini close and tight.

“Guess what” asked Serena.

“What’s that?” questioned Rini.

“Well I saw your daddy last night.” said Serena. Rini shifted in her mother’s arms to face her.

“Really!” exclaimed Rini with her eyes wide with shock.

“Yes really, and do you know what he said?” questioned Serena.

“What did he say?” asked Rini anxiously. Serena laughed slightly at her daughter’s enthusiasm.

“Well he says that he loves you very much and wishes that he could be here for you.” said Serena.

“Will I get to met him?” questioned Rini.

“No, but he’s watching over you always.” said Serena.

“Mommy?” said Rini.

“Yes?” replied Serena.

“What was daddy like.” asked Rini. Serena sighed and held Rini a little tighter.

“He was a great man. He loved you more than life, but he died when you were just a little baby.” said Serena as tears pricked her eyes.

“Mommy?” said Rini.

“Yes honey.”

“Is Vegeta going to be my new daddy?” questioned Rini. Serena’s eyes widened in surprise. She turned Rini so she was completely looking at her daughter.

“Why?” questioned Serena.

“Because the way you fight all the time. It’s like you two like each other.” said Rini. Serena was totally taken back by the remark. She snapped out of her reverie and looked down at her daughter again.

“Do you want Vegeta to be your daddy?” asked Serena.

“Maybe, only if didn’t act as though there is something stuck up his butt all the time.” said Rini. Serena laughed and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

“How about we get some breakfast.” said Serena as she got off the bed.

“Yeah.” said Rini as she jumped into Serena’s welcoming arms. Serena exited the bedroom and walked her way down the stairs. She and Rini could smell the aroma of food as they made their way to the kitchen.

As the duo entered the kitchen, they saw Lita and Mrs. Briefs at the stove cooking up a storm. Amy, Bulma and Mr. Briefs talking about only Selene knows what. Amara talking to Goku about fighting. Rei and Chichi were talking as Hotaru talked to a blushing Gohan as Mina kept saying how cute he is.

Serena felt someone bump into her and she turned around. She saw Vegeta only in spandex shorts, heavily sweating.

‘Wow’ thought Serena. Serena shook her head to clear her thoughts.

“What are you doing inside?” asked Serena.

“Well woman, I was training when I was interrupted by the smell of food. For one it smells good so I knew that loud-mouthed woman wasn’t cooking. So I came in to see what was up.” said Vegeta. Vegeta looked to Rini to see the little girl looking at him with a sly smirk.

“What?” growled Vegeta. Rini didn’t reply and simply turned her head away from him.

“Don’t give her an attitude.” remarked Serena as the motherly protective side got the best of her.

“Then tell your child not to look at me.” snarled Vegeta. Serena glared and gritted her teeth.

“She can look at who ever she wants.” replied Serena becoming pissed off. Everyone drawn his or her attention towards Serena and Vegeta interested.

“Uh oh, there they go again.” sighed Bulma. The scouts looked towards Bulma.

“What are you talking about?” questioned Mina.

“Ever since those two met, they’ve been arguing non-stop. I find it hilarious.” replied Bulma. The Senshi and Bulma turned back to Serena and Vegeta wanting to see if World War III was going to take place.

“You know what, I don’t have the time to argue with you. I have better things to do than waist my time.” said Serena. Serena went over and took a seat at the table.

“Grr. Whatever.” growled Vegeta as he took a seat opposite of Serena. Everyone could feel the tension building up in the room rapidly. Everyone began to shift uncomfortably in his or her seat afraid of what might happen.

Serena and Vegeta glared at each other, staring each other down. Rini looked between the two and shook her head as Serena took a sip of orange juice.

“Would you admit that you like each other and kiss.” said Rini. Serena chocked on her drink and spit out most of into Vegeta’s face. Vegeta sat wide-eyed trying to comprehend what the little girl said.

“You think that I like her.” yelled Vegeta.

“Yeah.” said Rini. Vegeta grunted and wiped his face clean.

“Its not like I’m fund of you either.” yelled Serena felling hurt of what his reaction. Vegeta turned to Serena and glared slightly. He looked at Serena’s hurt expression and his eyes flickered a moment. He got up from his seat silently and went to the gravity room.

‘Did he just look sorry?’ thought Serena as she watched Vegeta leave. Serena sighed and stood up from her seat. She sat Rini in her set and went after Vegeta. Everyone in the room looked at each other sharing similar expressions.

‘They got it bad.’ was the thought that went through everyone’s mind.

***************

Vegeta went straight into the gravity room and turn on all the machines. He growled as he punched the air angrily.

‘I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings.’ thought Vegeta as he began to swing at his invisible opponent. Vegeta stopped in mid kick as he heard a knock on the door.

“Who the hell is that!” exclaimed Vegeta. He stomped his way towards the door and swung it open to see Serena. Vegeta blinked in surprise not expecting to see her.

“What woman.” asked Vegeta, somewhat in a nice manner.

“I wanted to talk to you for a sec.” said Serena. Vegeta went and turned off the intense gravity. Serena walked inside in the familiar room where she first met Vegeta. She closed the door behind her and turned to face Vegeta.

“Well?” said Vegeta.

“Well I wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” said Serena. Vegeta stood a gaped. He sure as hell wasn’t expecting her to apologize to him.

“Don’t apologize.” he snapped. Now it was Serena’s turn to be surprised. She crossed her arms across over her chest similar to Vegeta.

“I don’t get you” growled Serena. She turned on her heal and began to leave when she felt Vegeta grab her arm. Vegeta whipped Serena around and brought his lips to hers.