Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“I don't get you” growled Serena. She turned on her heals and began to leave when she felt Vegeta grab her arm. Vegeta whipped Serena around and brought his lips to hers. Serena moaned slightly as Vegeta's tongue intertwined with hers.




Serena slipped her arms around Vegeta's neck and brought him closer to her. Vegeta wrapped his arms around Serena possessively as he deepened the kiss. Serena's fingers began to run in Vegeta's soft wild hair as she whimpered slightly.




They pulled back slightly as they remembered the most important thing, AIR! Both panted slightly as they stared into each other's eyes. Black clashed with blue as the stood still with eyes glazed over.




`OMG!! He just kissed me.... and I enjoyed it!' thought Serena.




`Whoa, that was better than I expected.' thought Vegeta. Serena pushed back slightly and ran a hand nervously through her bangs. Vegeta snapped out of his reverie and looked down at Serena with confusion evident in his eyes.




“What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?” questioned Vegeta with a rejected look as thoughts began to race through his head. Serena looked at Vegeta's expression and felt her heart begin to crumple.




“No, nothings wrong. I just wasn't expecting you to kiss me like that.” said Serena with a smile.




“Oh.” said Vegeta in relief. He tightened his hold around Serena's waist and crushed her small body against his. He nuzzled his face into her neck and lightly nipped and kissed upon it every once and a while.




“So what are we going to do know?” questioned Serena, enjoying the sensation as Vegeta began to nibble on her ear. Vegeta shrugged his shoulders not really caring.




“Vegeta!!” exclaimed Serena as she pushed against Vegeta annoyed.




“What?” complained Vegeta. Serena rolled her eyes.




“What are we going to tell everyone?” asked Serena.




“They don't need to know anything.” grumbled Vegeta as he began his attack on Serena's neck again. Serena pushed him off again.




“Yes we do. They are going to find out anyways so why don't we just tell them something.” said Serena as she turned away from Vegeta. Vegeta came up behind Serena and wrapped his arms around her from behind.




“They know already.” mumbled Vegeta as he nuzzled his face into Serena's hair. Serena turned sharply in Vegeta's arms and looked at him in surprise.




“What do you mean they know?” asked Serena.




“Well if you have been paying attention, everyone has been giving us the look.” said Vegeta.




“The....” started Serena, but was cut off when Vegeta claimed her lips once again. Once again the lovers began a tongue war trying to conquer one another with passion. When they parted a few moments later, Serena's stomach began to growl. With a blush tinting her cheeks, Serena patted her belly laughing nervously.




“Guess I'm hungry.” said Serena turning a deeper shade of red. Vegeta smirked his well-known smirk and pecked Serena on the lips.




“Let's eat then.” said Vegeta as he led Serena out the gravity and back into the Capsule Corpse building. Upon reaching the building everyone was eating and talking friendly towards each other. Everyone looked up from what they were doing and gave Serena and Vegeta a look before they continued with what they were doing.




Serena smiled at Rini as the little girl was eating scrambled eggs. There was a seat next to Rini and Serena advanced towards it. Before she could sit down, Vegeta sat in the seat and pulled Serena into his lap.




Blushing deeply, Serena glared at Vegeta in which he ignored or didn't notice. Serena took a plate from the table and began to pile up on eggs, bacon and pancakes. As Serena was about to cut her pancakes, Vegeta took the knife and fork from her hands and began to cut them up for her.




Serena blushed even more as Vegeta held up the fork with pancakes on it and held it in front of her mouth. Vegeta waited patiently for Serena to open her mouth. Serena could hear her friends snickering at her. Serena glared at them causing them to shut their mouths.




“Vegeta. I'm capable of feeding myself, thank you.” said Serena as she reached for the fork. Vegeta took the fork from her reach.




“Open your mouth.” said Vegeta and Serena immediately opened up. Vegeta gave her the pancakes and proceeded to feed her. With half of the plate empty, Serena looked towards Goku questioningly.




“Hey Goku, When are you going to start training Rini and I? asked Serena as she swallowed a mouth full of eggs. Goku looked up from his breakfast and smiled at Serena.




“When ever you want to start.” said Goku as he put up a large goofy grin. Vegeta growled deeply within his throat.




“I'm going to train them.” replied Vegeta. Vegeta looked at the bewildered faces around the room. Serena turned her head so she could face Vegeta.




“You're going to train my daughter and me?” questioned Serena with shock evident in her voice.




“Yes I am.” said Vegeta, leaving no room for argument. Serena leaned back against Vegeta and let the man finish feeding her.




“What are you training for?” asked Amy.




“For a battle that we will be attending in three years.” said Serena. Amara looked up from her plate with an eyebrow raised.




“We, as in you are attending this battle too?” questioned Amara. Serena groaned as she sensed what was coming.




“I'm fighting no matter what you say.” said Serena as she crossed her arms over her chest.




“Serena you are not going to fight.” said Setsuna in a motherly tone. Serena growled slightly. She hated when they did the `over-protective' thing.




“Yes I will.” exclaimed Serena becoming angry.




“You are a Queen and you don't need to be fighting and wind up getting killed!” replied Rei.




“I am a adult and I can take care of myself.” yelled Serena as she got up from her seat and went to her room. Vegeta stood up from his seat and went after her as everyone in the kitchen sat in silence.




“So, what are you guys fighting in three years?” questioned Mina.




**************




Serena stomped up the stairs and stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. She flopped down on the bed stomach faced down. She buried her face into her pillows as she began to cry. Serena heard the door open as she wiped away some of the tears.




“Go away!” yelled Serena. She heard the door close as well as soft footsteps making their way towards the bed. She felt the bed slightly sag down under the weight as the person sat down next to her. Vegeta leaned down and brushed away some of the hair that covered Serena's tear streaked face.




“I thought I said go away.” whispered Serena as she felt Vegeta wiping away the tears from her face.




“When do I ever listen to you?” questioned Vegeta. Serena smiled slightly and turned to look at Vegeta.




“You are so annoying.” said Serena as she flipped onto her back.




“Which adds to my charms and makes you want me even more.” replied Vegeta with an ignorant smirk.




“Whatever.” mumbled Serena as she turned to her side facing away from Vegeta. Vegeta got off of the bed and walked towards the other side. He sat down while lifting Serena onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her as she laid her head against his well-muscled chest. Vegeta ran his fingers through Serena's hair feeling comfortable within the quiet room.




“You want to talk about it?” questioned Vegeta as he kissed Serena's closed eyelids. Serena sighed as she shifted in Vegeta's lap.




“I can't stand it when they treat me like a child, and don't star with me I'm not in the mood.” said Serena as she saw Vegeta ready to say something she didn't want to hear. Vegeta immediately closed his mouth and prepared to hear what Serena had to say.




“They never let do what I want to do. They also get over protective with everything I do. It pisses me off all the time They`ve been doing that since I was in Junior high.” said Serena as Vegeta began to rub her back soothingly.




“Well it shows that they care about you.” said Vegeta with a small smile.




“I know that they care about me, but they need to let me breathe and figure out thing for my self.” said Serena. Vegeta held Serena more tightly against him, understanding what she was feeling.




“How about we go out into the gravity room early tomorrow and we can spar a bit. I can teach you some things.” said Vegeta. Serena nodded her head and smiled.




“I would like that.”