Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta and Serena stayed up in Serena’s bedroom with Vegeta holding his lover tightly. Vegeta opened up and told Serena of his dark past and secrets before he came to earth and became a protector. Serena listened and comforted Vegeta as he told all the cruel things Freiza had done to him as a child.

He also told her about his Saiyan culture in which Serena was very interested it. Surprisingly, Serena wanted to know anything that she could about Saiyans such as language, lifestyle, clothing, etc...

Soon enough Vegeta learned of Serena’s ethnicity that showed how totally opposite from each other and barely had anything in common, but they loved each other non-the less. With Saiyans being ruthless and bound to fighting to Lunarians who were peaceful and loving creatures shows opposites do attract.

From all the laughing and talking, mostly form Serena, the young Queen fell asleep in Vegeta’s arms. Vegeta stared upon Serena’s sleeping form and ran his finger through her long silky tresses. Serena had her face buried into Vegeta neck. Vegeta could feel the warmth of her breath against his skin.

Vegeta slouched himself down so he was lying against the soft fluffy pillows. He sighed as a small smile appeared on his handsome features. He held onto Serena’s body tightly and protectively while he closed his eyes. His eyes suddenly snapped open as he heard a light knock against the door. Vegeta growled and clenched his teeth together in annoyance.

“WHAT?” yelled Vegeta. Vegeta sat up slightly as he saw the door open slowly. Rini poked her head inside the door. She looked around until her large red childlike eyes landed on her mother and Vegeta on the bed.

She walked inside and closed the door behind her. Vegeta watched as she waddled her way inside the room and tried to crawl on top of the bed with much difficulty. Vegeta watched as the young child tried to get on the bed and smirked slightly.

As Rini was about to slide off the bed again, Vegeta grabbed onto her arm and pulled her onto the bed. Rini smiled at Vegeta with relief as she was brought onto the bed. Silence passed between the two of them as they just looked at each other.

“Are you going to be my new daddy?” questioned Rini. Vegeta’s eyes slightly widened in shock not expecting a question like that.

“Do you want me to be your daddy?” questioned Vegeta. Rini tilted her head to the side pondering over the question. Vegeta became a little nervous hoping the little girl will accept him.

“Only if you make me a few promises?” said Rini with a smile. Vegeta looked at the little girl questioningly. Then he nodded his head.

“Okay, what are they?’ asked Vegeta. Rini smiled brightly and went a little closer to him.

“Alright, first you have to take me to the park and play with me.” said Rini as she started with her little list.

“Okay” replied Vegeta.

“You have to read me bedtime stories like my mommy sometimes do and buy me toys”

“Okay.” replied Vegeta yet again. Rini face suddenly lost its childlike look and took a look of complete seriousness. This startled Vegeta greatly. Rini looked towards her mother and than towards Vegeta.

“Promise me that you’ll take care of my mommy. I don’t like her being sad. If you make her sad you’ll be sorry.” replied Rini in a dark tone. Vegeta nodded his head with an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

“I promise.” replied Vegeta. Rini lost the serious look and replaced it with a smile.

‘Good.” said Rini. Rini crawled to the other side of Vegeta and curled up against his side. She yawned causing her face to wrinkle slightly.

“Night daddy” replied Rini before she closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately. Vegeta stared at the little girl astonished .

‘She called me daddy.” thought Vegeta. Vegeta felt a tear slide down his cheek in happiness. Vegeta wiped the tear away and went to lay back down. He felt Rini and Serena cuddled into him. Vegeta held onto his girls tightly and for once fell asleep with pleasant dreams.

*********************

Vegeta opened his eyes slowly and looked around, immediately noticing that he wasn’t in his bedroom. Memories flashed in his mind and he looked to see if Serena and Rini were beside. him they were and Vegeta looked towards a clock that was on a small table.

The red digits read 4:30 am. He blinked and turned towards Serena. He unraveled himself from Rini’s arms and turned to Serena. He began to shake Serena until Serena growled at him. Vegeta quirked an eyebrow in surprise not expecting such a sound to come from her.

He slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He did his business and than washed his face in the sink. Vegeta looked towards the shower as he features shadowed over a bit. He walked back into the bedroom and picked up Serena from the bed.

She made a slight protest before she settled into his arms. Vegeta brought her back into the bathroom and put her inside the bathtub. Vegeta settled the water to freezing cold and took the showerhead down. He put his hand over Serena’s mouth and put the showerhead over Serena’s face.

Serena’s eyes shot wide open and she screamed, which was silenced off from Vegeta’s hand. Vegeta pulled away the showerhead and fell to his knees in laughter. He soon began to roll on the floor from laughing so hard.

Serena turned off the water and glared at Vegeta. Her face and hair was soaked making her resemble a drenched poodle. Vegeta laughed even harder causing Serena to become even angrier. She got out of the bathtub and with her body trembling with rage.

She walked past Vegeta, not forgetting to kick him on the way out. Vegeta got up quickly after she stormed out of the bathroom. He stopped laughing and chased after Serena. He grabbed her from behind and brought Serena against his body and she struggle telling him to get off.

“Get off!” exclaimed Serena struggling more violently. The more she struggled the tighter Vegeta held on. Serena stopped struggling when his hold started to become painfully tight.

“you’re such a jerk.” mumbled Serena as rested her back against Vegeta’s chest.

“I was trying to wake you up.” replied Vegeta.

“You did a pretty damn good job.” mumbled Serena sarcastically. Serena turned herself around to look Vegeta in the face.

“Why were you trying to wake me?” questioned Serena.

“You said you wanted to train.” replied Vegeta. Serena’s eyes widened.

“Now! It’s still dark outside!” exclaimed Serena as she pointed to the window, and indeed the sun wasn’t shining.

“The earlier the better.” replied Vegeta as he began to push Serena out the door.

“I didn’t shower and what about Rini?” said Serena.

“There is no point in taking a shower if you’re going to get all sweaty and dirty. And let the girl sleep. Only you and me are fighting.” said Vegeta as he lifted Serena over his shoulder and carried her out of the room.