Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta carried Serena down the dark halls of Capsule Corps. Serena lay slung over Vegeta’s shoulder slightly annoyed. Serena struggled a bit a first to get Vegeta to let her go, but to no avail.

‘Well at least I get to stare at his tight butt.’ thought Serena with a smile.

“You know you can take a picture. It lasts longer.” replied Vegeta. Vegeta smirked slightly as Serena blushed.

“Shut up. Plus I think your butt looks better in person than in a picture.” retorted Serena. That remark caused Vegeta to blush a bit. Vegeta walked towards the door that led outside to the gravity chamber. He opened the door with his free hand and walked outside.

The sun was rising making the sky tint with an orange and pink color. The grass was wet from the light rain of the night before causing it to sparkle under the sun‘s rays. Serena marveled the scene before Vegeta brought her inside the Gravity room. Finally Vegeta set Serena on the ground and walked over to the machine to set the gravity.

Serena looked around the gravity room as certain thought came to her mind. She sighed quietly to herself.

‘In this very room was the first time I met Vegeta, the first time Vegeta pissed me off and it certainly won’t be the last, the first time I kicked Vegeta in the nuts, and the first time he kissed me.’

Serena smiled at the memories and saw Vegeta walk towards the Gravity machine making her eyes widened slightly. She ran towards the towards Vegeta and smacked his hands away from the buttons. Vegeta looked up startled.

“What the hell was that for.” remarked Vegeta with a frown.

“You are not putting this thing on.” replied Serena. Vegeta’s frown deepen and he crossed his arms over his chest.

“And why not?” question Vegeta. Serena frowned as well and clenched her hands into fists.

“BECAUSE I WAS NEARLY KILLED LAST TIME!” shouted Serena causing Vegeta to wince.

“YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOUT!” yelled Vegeta. “Plus we need gravity to become stronger.”

“But I don’t want you to put it on.” whined Serena.

“Stop your whining woman, you stood up and walked across the room last time.” replied Vegeta.

“After I nearly became a pancake.” exclaimed Serena. Vegeta’s growled slightly becoming impatient.

“If you stood once you can do it again. Practice makes perfect.” replied Vegeta ad he put on the gravity to 300x earth’s gravity. Serena immediately sunk to the floor on her knees.

“YOU SUCK!” screamed Serena as she tried to get to her feet. A crescent moon appeared on her forehead. Vegeta watched as Serena slowly climbed to her feet. She stood a little shakily and glared at Vegeta.

“You could have warned me.” retorted Serena as she tried to keep her body steady. Vegeta smirked and didn’t reply, surprisingly.

“Woman control your breathing and stop tensing.” replied Vegeta as he gracefully walked around Serena. Serena glared at him.

“Easy for you to say.” she mumbled but did what he said. Vegeta heard her remark and smiled slightly. Once Serena was steady he told her to take a step forward. Serena did as she told with Vegeta holding her hands. After he let go of them and let her walk around on her own.

After she got used to the gravity, Vegeta told her to practice kicking and punching her invisible opponent. Vegeta sat in the corner and watched as Serena continued to viciously attack the air. Vegeta watched everything he possibly could.. He watched her breathing, her style of fighting, the way her body moved with each strike.

Vegeta stood to his feet and came up behind Serena. He wrapped his arms around her from behind causing her to stop her various of kicks and punches. Vegeta kissed a trail from her neck to her ear. He nibbled upon it slightly before he spoke to her.

“Let’s have a spar.” Vegeta whispered. Serena nodded her head in a trance like state. Vegeta let go of Serena and took several steps back. Vegeta crouched down into a fighting stance and watched Serena do the same.

Time seemed to stop as the two lovers stared each other down before they charged towards each other. Serena threw a series of punches and kicks that Vegeta dodged with ease. Serena growled as all of her hits didn’t make contact with Vegeta’s body.

As Serena swung her fist, Vegeta fazed out of site. Serena stopped her punch in mid swing in surprise. She nearly screamed when Vegeta pecked her cheek causing Serena to whip her body around. She swung another punch in which Vegeta caught.

“You’re really slow.” remarked Vegeta with a smirk. Serena growled as she used her left leg and kicked towards Vegeta abdomen. Yet again she met with air. Serena’s eye’s widened when Vegeta kicked her from behind. Serena flew in the air and hit the marbled floor with a small thump.

Serena struggled to her feet panting already drenched in sweat. She turned her head towards Vegeta who was smiling at her. His breathing was even and he hadn’t shed a drop of sweat. Serena growled again and charged towards Vegeta in anger.

Vegeta dodged each blow, but was surprised when Serena delivered an upper cut striking Vegeta under the chin. Vegeta’s head snapped up from the force. He quickly looked towards Serena to see her foot coming towards his head.

Vegeta caught the leg and swiped her other leg from underneath her. Serena lost balance and was ready to hit the floor when she did a back flip. Serena landed on her feet and swung her leg towards Vegeta again. Vegeta dodged the blow and delivered a punch of his own.

Serena dodged barely and started rapid blows of punches. Vegeta blocked each punch. He caught one of Serena’s punches. He swung out his left leg causing it to collide with Serena’s head. Serena flew across the room and hit the wall before sliding to the floor.

Serena did not move causing Vegeta to become worried. He stood his ground for a moment and than moved towards Serena. He crouched down and lifted her head by her chin with his hand. He saw blood trailing down the side of Serena’s face from a cut near her temple.

Vegeta looked slightly panicked as he called her name and lightly slapping her cheeks. When Serena didn’t reply Vegeta grabbed onto her shoulders and began to shake her. Suddenly Serena’s eyes snapped opened.

Vegeta’s eyes widened in surprise before Serena took her left fist and punch Vegeta in the face. Vegeta stumbled back with his hand on his cheek. He looked towards Serena and saw her standing on her feet. She was breathing heavily and had a dark look tinting her features. The look in her eyes made her look demonic especially with the blood trailing down her face making droplets on the floor.

Vegeta took a step back in surprise, never seeing her look at him like that. He was caught off guard when Serena charged at him, colliding the heel of her foot to his forehead. Vegeta sprawled to the floor immediately causing a grunt to escape his mouth.

Vegeta turned to the side when Serena swung her foot down. A dent was on the marbled floor where Vegeta’s head was momentarily. Serena brought her foot down to Vegeta’s head again, but Vegeta caught the foot with his hands.

“Serena cut it out, that’s enough for today.” replied Vegeta. Serena growled and kicked her foot from Vegeta’s hands. The foot was replaced with her fist. Vegeta turned to the side once again and Serena’s fist made contact to the ground causing it to collapse underneath her fist.

“Serena stop!” yelled Vegeta, but Serena wouldn’t hear it.

“NO!” growled Serena. Vegeta raised both of his feet and kicked Serena in the stomach causing her to stumble backwards. Vegeta pushed himself to his feet just as Serena steadied herself once again. Serena charged at Vegeta and began to kick and punch with all her strength.

Vegeta blocked the blows. Vegeta caught Serena’s foot and than one of her fist. He swiped her other leg from underneath her. Serena’s leg flew from underneath her and Vegeta pushed her to the ground.

He climbed on her and straddled her hips. He grabbed hold both of Serena’s hands and held them above her head with one hand. Serena struggled and screamed for Vegeta to let her go. Vegeta grabbed hold of her chin and stared into her eyes.

“Stop.” whispered Vegeta as he wiped the blood from the side of her face with his free hand. Serena stopped struggling and laid languidly against the floor. The gravity room was silent except for the buzzing sound of the gravity machine and Serena’s heavy breathing.

The both of them stayed in that position for a while. Vegeta bent down and pecked Serena on the lips. He raised slowly and stared into Serena’s eyes again.

“Come on and let’s go inside.” replied Vegeta as he stood up. He brought out his hand for Serena to grab. Serena looked at the hand and turned to her side. Her body began to tremble as she choked on a sob. Vegeta bent down next to Serena and heard her mumble something.

“I’m sorry.” was the mumbled reply Serena had said. Vegeta leaned back slightly. He stood to his feet and turned off the gravity machine. He returned to Serena once more. He bent down and picked her up. He walked towards the door and out of the gravity room.