Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Thank you Vegeta.” replied Serena with a smile. Vegeta moved over and took the sleeping Rini from Serena’s arms. He carried her over to the bed to set her down. He took off her shoes and tucked the girl into the bed. Vegeta than walked back over to Serena. He lifted her up from her position ,sat down and pulled Serena into his lap. Serena sighed and leaned back into his chest.

“I’m sorry.” replied Serena.

“For what?” questioned Vegeta. Serena turned to the side and her right ear was against Vegeta’s chest.

“For loosing temper my earlier. I don’t know what came over me.” whispered Serena. She was surprised when Vegeta began to laugh. Serena sat up confused.

“I know why you lost your temper.” replied Vegeta with a cocky grin. Serena tilted her head to the side.

“Why?” questioned Serena. Vegeta smiled and looked Serena in the eyes.

“Because your a Saiyan.” replied Vegeta. Serena looked at him a gaped.

“What they hell do you mean I’m a Saiyan. I’m a full bred Lunarian!” yelled Serena exasperated.

“Calm down woman.” replied Vegeta.

“Do you remember when I gave you blood after your car accident?” questioned Vegeta. Serena looked up at him and than nodded her head.

“Well since you have my Saiyan blood running through you, you’ve become part Saiyan.” replied Vegeta. Serena sat back and grabbed the box of chocolates. She ripped opened the box and started stuffing chocolate in her mouth in shock. Serena than turned over and wrapped her arms around Vegeta’s neck and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“So I’m a Saiyan now as well as a Lunarian.” whispered Serena. Than her eyes suddenly widened.

“Am I going to start acting like you?” exclaimed Serena as she sat up to look in Vegeta‘s eyes. Vegeta frowned.

“What is that suppose to mean?” demanded Vegeta.

“Nothing?” replied Serena as she laid back down. There was silence for a moment before Serena asked a question.

“Vegeta?”

“What?”

“How come there isn’t a moon here?” questioned Serena.

“Because it was destroyed by Piccolo when Kakorott’s brat went Oozuru.” (Don’t know if I spelled that right) replied Vegeta.

“That’s when you turn into a giant ape right?” questioned Serena.

“On simple terms, yes.” replied Vegeta.

“A Saiyan tail makes a Saiyan stronger right?” questioned Serena.

“Yes.” replied Vegeta.

“Would you be mad if I brought the moon back?” asked Serena.

“What?” questioned Vegeta.

“I said would you be mad if I brought the moon back?” replied Serena.

“Why would I be woman. The moon doesn’t affect us Saiyans because we don’t have tails.” said Vegeta.

“But what if I brought the tails back as well.” said Serena.

“That doesn’t make sense woman. If we get the tails and the moon back, we’ll turn Oozuru, run rampant and terrorize the city, not that I don’t mind doing that.” said Vegeta. At this Serena smiled, which caused Vegeta to look at her in confusion.

“Since I’m the Queen of the moon, I can block the rays that affect Saiyans from turning Oozuru.” said Serena with a grin. Vegeta looked at Serena and than popped a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

“When are you going to do this?” questioned Vegeta.

“Well actually I wanted to do something else first.” replied Serena.

“Which is?” asked Vegeta.

“I want you to transfer some of your blood into Rini.” said Serena looking into Vegeta’s eyes. Vegeta sat back astonished.

“What for!” demanded Vegeta.

“I want her to be Saiyan as well so she can be strong. Plus she’ll be your daughter since your blood will be coursing through her.” said Serena. (Don’t know if that blood thing is true but I wanted it in anyway...to make Rini and Vegeta closer.)

“When will this occur?” questioned Vegeta.

“Today, I’ll ask Bulma to do it for me. Afterwards I‘ll get the moon and tails back.” said Serena.

***********************

Several Hours Later


Rini, Serena, Vegeta and Bulma were downstairs in the lab of Capsule Corpse. Serena sat in a chair with Rini on her lap as Vegeta sat across them in his own seat. Bulma was a small table preparing the tubes and needles.

Bulma turned around with the needles in hand. She went to Vegeta and stuck the needle in Vegeta’s arm. When she turned around Rini saw the needle causing her eyes to widened. She began to cry and struggle against her mother’s grip.

“Rini stop!” exclaimed Serena trying to calm her child down.

“I don’t want a needle!” screamed Rini struggling more violently.

“It will only take a few seconds!” replied Serena.

“No!” replied Rini.

“Rini do you see Vegeta acting like you, he’s being a big boy.” said Serena as she looked over at Vegeta. Vegeta glared at Serena as a small blush crept his cheeks.

“Rini come over here.” said Vegeta. Rini stopped struggling and looked towards Vegeta in question. Serena let her go and watched as Rini walked over to Vegeta. Vegeta bent down and picked up the child and placed her on her lap.

“If the needle hurts you can squeeze my hand as hard as you want, okay?” said Vegeta. Vegeta watched as Rini looked at him for a moment and than nodded her head. Vegeta pulled out his hand and Rini slipped her small hand into his large one. Serena and Bulma smiled at the scene before Bulma walked over to Rini with the needle.

“Rini hold out your arm.” said Bulma. Rini hesitated at first but then reluctantly hand her arm over to Bulma. Bulma took hold of the small arm and quickly put the needle in Rini’s arm. Bulma looked up when she saw Rini flinch a little.

“Sorry.” replied Bulma as she saw the Rini’s eyes were shut closed tightly and her small hand was squeezing Vegeta‘s. After a few moments Vegeta’s blood started to transport it’s way into Rini’s arm.

About two minutes later Bulma pulled out the needles from Vegeta and Rini’s arm. Bulma put a bandaid on Vegeta and Rini’s arm, which had smiley faces all over it. Bulma than reached into her pocket and pulled out a small lollipop and handed it to Rini. Rini took the lollipop and smiled as Vegeta looked down at the bandaid and grimaced.

“Thank you.” replied Rini as she put the pop in her mouth.

“Your welcome.” replied Bulma as she ruffled Rini’s soft pink hair. Bulma stood from her crouching position and looked towards Serena.

“Well I’m all done.” said Bulma.

“Thanks” replied Serena. Vegeta leaned in next to Rini’s ear.

“Was that so bad?” asked Vegeta. Rini turned around with a grin.

“Nope.” replied Rini and jumped off Vegeta’s lap. Vegeta watched as Rini walked over to her mother and tug on Serena’s shirt. Serena bent down picked up Rini and continued to talk to Bulma.

“Woman!” called Vegeta.

“Yes?” asked Bulma and Serena in unison.

“No my woman.” replied Vegeta. Bulma nodded her head and walked out of the laboratory room.

“What Vegeta?” asked Serena.

“When are we going to go and get our tails?” asked Vegeta.

“Wow anxious aren’t we. We can do it now, but I would like to go to Kami’s lookout and do it.” said Serena. Vegeta nodded and scooped Rini and Serena into his arms and flew out the window.