Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta flew at top speed towards Kami’s lookout. He held his woman, Serena and his little brat Rini in his arms. The sky was darkening and you could see several stars appearing in the sky. Once the lookout came into view, Vegeta sped up his speed a bit more.

In about two minutes, Vegeta, Serena and Rini stood on the white marbled floor of Kami’s lookout. Rini looked around in amazement as the stars light reflected off the marble floor giving it majestic glow. Serena smiled when she saw Mr. Popo and Kami walking towards them.

Serena, Vegeta and Rini met them half way and Serena greeted her friends kindly.

“Hello Kami and Mr. Popo.” replied Serena as she gave both men a hug.

“Hello your highness.” replied

“Please call me Serena.“ said Serena.

“Okay.“ replied Kami. Kami returning the hug he received. Kami tilted his head to the side and saw Vegeta and Rini.

“Hello Vegeta and Rini.” Kami said. Rini said ‘hello’ and Vegeta mumbled something incoherent. Serena turned from Vegeta and Rini to Kami.

“Kami, I’ve come to ask if I....” started Serena but was cut off.

“That you can bring the moon back as well as Saiyan tails.” replied Kami with a knowing smile.

“How did you know?” questioned Serena in shock.

“I am the guardian of Earth, I know these things.” replied Kami with a warm smile.

“So I can do it?” questioned Serena.

“Of course child. Go ahead.” said Kami. Serena grinned and gave him another hug.

“Thanks.” replied Serena happily. Serena walked a distance from everyone else. Serena looked up towards the sky. She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together as if giving a silent prayer. Serena began to glow a dim silver color that became brighter with each passing moment.

Serena’s crescent moon insignia appeared upon her forehead. It glowed a bright golden color matching the brightness of the silver glow surrounding her body. A beam formed from Serena’s crescent moon insignia and it shot forward into the dark sky.

After a few moments the beam disappeared as well as the silver glow surrounding Serena’s body. Serena opened her eyes, dropped her hands and making her insignia disappear. Sweat beaded across her forehead as her breathing was slightly uneven.

another few moments passed and nothing seemed to be happening. Suddenly a blinding bright light lit up the sky. Everyone shielded his or her eyes from the brightness. When the light faded everyone looked up and low and behold was the full moon.

The moon glowed brightly in the sky. Serena smiled as the moon’s rays washed over the Moon Queen giving her a warm feeling and strength she had been missing. Serena was startled when she felt arms wrap themselves around her shoulders and felt someone tugging on her shirt.

Serena turned her head slightly and saw Vegeta looking up at the moon with a small smile. She then turned her attention downwards as she felt the impatient tugging on her shirt. Serena smiled as she saw Rini’s with a pout trying to get her attention and wanting to be held.

Serena bent down which was hard with Vegeta’s arms wrapped around her. Plus it didn’t help when Vegeta didn’t loosen his grip when she bent over. After a bit of struggling to bend down Serena was able to pick up her daughter.

Rini giggled happily as she got what she wanted, being in her mother’s arms. Rini brushed aside some of Serena’s bangs and frowned a bit.

“What’s wrong honey?” questioned Serena.

“What happened to the moon on your forehead, I wanted to see it.” said Rini in disappointment. Serena suddenly remembered that Rini had never seen her with the insignia since she was 3 months old.

“Do you really want to see it Rini?” questioned Serena. Rini nodded head quickly.

“Yes!” exclaimed the child. Serena closed her eyes for a second to concentrate. Slowly the crescent moon insignia appeared on Serena’s forehead but not as bright. She surely didn’t want to blind the young child. Rini squealed happily.

“I see it!” exclaimed Rini. Serena opened her eyes as she saw Rini hesitate to touch the crescent moon insignia.

“Go ahead Rini, it won’t hurt you.” replied Serena.

“You sure it won’t burn and melt my hands away?“ questioned Rini. Serena laughed at her daughter‘s antics.

“Of course not.“ replied Serena with a smile. Rini reached forward and lightly tapped it. When she was sure it wasn’t going melt her small hands away, she touched it more firmly.

“Wow, I want one.” said Rini in awe. Serena giggled.

“You do have one.” said Serena.

“Really?” questioned Rini a little skeptical.

“Yes really.” said Serena.

“Well make it appear.” said Rini.

“I can’t make it appear, you have to do it.” said Serena.

“How?” asked Rini.

“How about I teach you when you get a bit older.” said Serena.

“Promise?” asked Rini.

“Promise.” replied Serena. Rini kissed her mom on the cheek and kept quite for a few seconds.

“Okay I’m older now.” said Rini.

“What?” asked Serena.

“You said when I’m older you’d teach me. I’m a few seconds older.” said Rini with a smile. Serena jumped slightly when she heard Vegeta laugh a little. She totally forgot that he was behind her. Serena turned and glared before she turned towards her eager daughter.

“I meant a couple of years older.” said Serena.

“Oh.” replied Rini.

“When are you going to get our tails back?” whispered Vegeta into Serena’s ear. Serena shivered and turned towards him.

“Right now. Take Rini and move away from me.” replied Serena. Vegeta nodded, grabbed the girl and walked away from Serena to stand next to Kami and Mr. Popo.

Serena watched as Vegeta carried Rini away before she turned to look towards the moon. Serena sighed before her face turned serious. Serena closed her eyes and concentrated. A few seconds passed by and a silver glow formed.

The glow began to take shape and it formed the Silver Imperilam Crystal. Serena wrapped her hands around it and her body began to be enveloped in the silver glow. Serena was encased inside the silver glow until it seemed to explode from around her body.

Serena now Queen Serenity, appeared inside the glowing light. Her hair had grown longer and was held up in two meatball styled buns on each side of her head. She wore a silver crown and her crescent moon insignia beaming proudly on her forehead. She wore a white sleeveless flowing dress that hung to her ankles. She had two white angel like wings sprouting from her back, which were flapping rapidly behind her.


Vegeta looked at the beautiful angel astonished. Rini giggled as she chanted ‘my mommy’s an angel’ over and over again.

Queen Serenity raised the crystal to the sky and sent a silent prayer and made her wish. When the wish was over, Queen Serenity sunk to her knees and her wings wrapped them selves around her. In a bright flash Queen Serenity was Serena again.

Vegeta saw Serena sink to her knees and quickly rushed to her side with Rini in hand. After Serena de-transformed Vegeta wrapped an arm around the panting and sweat soaked woman.

“Are you okay?” asked Vegeta in worry. Serena lifted her head and gave him a tired smile.

“The crystal takes a lot out of me and makes me tired.” said Serena. Serena stared up into Vegeta’s eyes when she felt something rubbing against her leg and than wrap itself around her waist. Serena looked down to find a black tail with silver streaks wrapped around her waist. What she also noticed was the tail wasn’t attached to her, it was attached to Vegeta. Serena also saw a silver tail with white and black steaks around her waist. It was her own tail. Serena turned to Rini who was trying to catch her own tail, which was twitching around a bit. The tail was pink with streaks of black and white.

“Well I guess it worked.” replied Vegeta.

“Vegeta, you and I both know that the moon won’t affect us anymore, but what about Goku and Gohan. They don’t know that.” said Serena. Vegeta smirked and tightened his tail around Serena and pulled her onto his lap.

“That should be quite entertaining.” replied Vegeta.