Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: THANNKS FOR THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!! I’m up to 250. Getting closer to 300!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story.



Well I guess it worked." replied Vegeta.

"Vegeta, you and I both know that the moon won't affect us anymore, but what about Goku and Gohan. They don't know that." said Serena. Vegeta smirked and tightened his tail around Serena and pulled her onto his lap.

"That should be quite entertaining." replied Vegeta.
************************************

The Son Household


“Stop it Goku.” replied ChiChi at the dinner table. Goku looked up from his large plate of food to look at ChiChi in question.

“Stop what?” questioned Goku. ChiChi turned to Goku annoyed.

“You know what your doing.” said ChiChi.

“No I don’t” replied Goku as his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Gohan looked from his mother to his father in interest.

“GOKU!” shouted ChiChi.

“WHAT!” shouted Goku in annoyance.

“STOP IT!!” screamed ChiChi.

“STOP WHAT!!” yelled Goku.

“STOP RUNNING YOUR HAND UP MY THIGH!” yelled ChiChi. Goku blushed as he saw Gohan choke on his food.

“ChiChi?” said Goku.

“What?” replied ChiChi.

“My hands are right here.” said Goku as he showed ChiChi his hands.


“If your hands are there, then what’s on my thigh?” questioned ChiChi. Goku shrugged his shoulders.

“All I know is that I’m not touching you.” said Goku. ChiChi looked towards her husband and than hesitantly look down towards her lap. She slowly lifted the table cloth before her eyes widened in shock.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed ChiChi. Goku and Gohan jumped in surprise.

ChiChi reached down and grabbed upon the thing that was rubbing against the thigh. She clamped her hand around the fuzzy little brown thing tightly.

“OOWWWWWWWWW” shouted Goku as he fell from his seat and onto his knees in pain.

Chichi looked towards Goku when he yelped in pain.

“Goku what’s wrong?” questioned ChiChi. Goku’s only reply was a grunt. Gohan stared at the scene in confusion before he continued to eat his dinner.

He raised his head up from his food when he felt something brush against his arm. Gohan looked towards his arm and saw a fuzzy brown tail twitching slightly.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT OFF ME!” yelled Gohan as he jumped up his chair. While Gohan was yelling like a mad man and Goku clenching and unclenching his fist in pain, ChiChi went under the table.

When ChiChi had full view if what she had in her hand, she quickly shot straight up causing her to bang her head under the table. ChiChi let go of the tail immediately and put both of her hands to her head.

Goku fell to the floor when the sharp pains shooting threw his body stopped. He laid on the floor twitching and groaning. Goku’s tail wrapped itself around Goku’s waist for protection.

Goku sat up as he saw Gohan yelling ‘get it off me’ while jumping up and down like a lunatic. He saw ChiChi crawl from under the table rubbing her head. ChiChi stopped and sat on the floor and looked toward s her son and than to her husband.

“I guess you guys have your tails back.” said ChiChi with a sigh. Gohan stopped yelling and jumping and looked towards his mother. Goku unraveled his tail and started petting it.

“I haven’t seen my tail in ages.” remarked Goku with a small smile.

“Mom why is our tail back?” questioned Gohan.

“I don’t know. We Should go to the lookout and get an explanation.” said ChiChi as she stood from her seat on the floor.

“Thank goodness the moon was destroyed.” replied Goku as he too stood from his seat on the floor.

“Come on let’s fly to Kami’s lookout.” said Goku. ChiChi, Goku and Gohan walked towards the front door. ChiChi opened the front door and shrieked and slammed the door close.

“What wrong?” exclaimed Goku.

“The moon!” exclaimed ChiChi.

“What about it?” asked Goku.

“It’s outside!!!” yelled ChiChi with wide eyes.

“WHAT!” yelled Goku and Gohan in unison.

“The moon is outside.” replied ChiChi.

“How are we going to the lookout when we can’t look at the moon?” questioned Gohan. It was silent for a moment before ChiChi smiled.

“I have an idea.” said ChiChi. Gohan and Goku looked at each other before they turned to ChiChi questioningly.

“I’ll drive there but you guys have to keep your eyes shut.” said ChiChi. Gohan and Goku nodded and closed their eyes. ChiChi escorted her husband and son to the capsule car and got the settled. ChiChi herself got into the drive side and started up the car.

“GOKU KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED!” yelled ChiChi before she took off to Kami’s place.

When ChiChi and her boys arrived, ChiChi was yelling at them to keep their eyes closed. Everyone who was at Kame’s lookout turned to started to laugh a little. Vegeta himself grinned ‘slightly’.

Serena went to move from Vegeta’s embrace to tell ChiChi the moon wouldn’t affect Gohan and Goku, but Vegeta pulled her back. Serena turned questioningly to Vegeta.

“Let Kami tell them.” said Vegeta while nuzzling his face into Serena’s neck. Serena leaned back into Vegeta when he started nipping on her neck. Vegeta wrapped his arms tightly around Serena again with his arms and tail. Serena held a smile on her face as Rini continued to try and catch her little tail.

Serena turned her attention to Goku and his Family as Kami started to explain what was going on. That’s when Serena finally realized something.

“Vegeta?” said Serena.

“Hmmm?” replied Vegeta.

“How come all of our tails are different?” asked Serena. Vegeta stopped his attack on Serena’s neck to answer Serena’s questioned.

“The reason why Kakarott and his brat have brown tail because they are third class Saiyans. The reason why my tail is black is because I’m royalty. Since my blood is running in yours and our chibi brat you have streaks of black in your tail.” Serena smiled when Vegeta said ’our chibi brat.’

“Since you two are Lunarian you have your respective colors.” said Vegeta. Serena tuned in his lap and towards him.

“How come you have silver in your tail?” questioned Serena. Vegeta smiled and brought his ear to his woman’s ear.

“Because your going to be my mate soon.” whispered Vegeta.



Arthur: I’m stopping there. Alright people I need your help. Some of you may know that I started a new story called ‘Fate’. The only problem is, is that I don’t know who to choose to make Vegeta’s woman. At first I was going to make it a Sere/Veggie fic, but than one of my reviewers said there are a lot of those.

So I want you to pick between Setsuna/Veggie, Rei/Veggie, Ami/Veggie, or If you want Sere/Veggie.

You can tell me your choice in the review column or you can e-mail me at Saiyagurl87@hotmail.com. I’ll probably keep the poll going till next Friday, then I’ll start writing the next Chapter! Oh and Please review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!