Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story.




“How come you have silver in your tail?” questioned Serena. Vegeta smiled and brought his ear to his woman’s ear.

“Because your going to be my mate soon.” whispered Vegeta. Serena looked up towards Vegeta in slight confusion.

“Mate?” asked Serena. Vegeta smiled slightly.

“Yes my mate, That’s what we call it. You’ll be my permanent woman.” replied Vegeta.

“So it would be like marriage?” questioned Serena. Vegeta thought back to what Serena had said about marriage before he answered.

“Yeah it’s like marriage.” replied Vegeta. Serena smiled and he could of sworn that he saw a bit of sadness flash in her eyes.

Serena looked down to her hand and began to stare at the wedding ring she had received from her marriage with Endymion. Vegeta bent over and looked to what Serena was staring at.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw the ring he had not noticed being upon his woman’s hand.

‘Has that always been on?’ wondered Vegeta. Then Vegeta scowled.

‘I hope she isn’t think of that Endymion guy, She my woman now. I need to get her one of those rings then she’ll be happy.’ thought Vegeta as a smile once again graced his lips.

“Vegeta?” questioned Serena.

“Hmmm.” mumbled Vegeta.

“Just to say, if Bulma was to be your mate would your tail have streaks of green in it instead of silver?” questioned Serena. Serena felt Vegeta shudder from the mention of Bulma being his mate.

“For one that stupid woman will never EVER be my mate and if she was, God forbid my tail would have streaks of green in it.” replied Vegeta. Serena nodded her head with a giggle.

Serena looked around the lookout to see that ChiChi, Goku and Gohan had already left. Kami and Mr. Popo were no where in sight.

Serena and Vegeta looked towards Rini who was now panting and becoming very angry. Rini sat on the marbled floor of Kami’s lookout with her cheeks tinting with pink. She had little beads if sweat on her forehead. She was clenching and unclenching her fists as she growled in anger.

Rini’s puffy pink, white, and black tail was swing side to side in a taunting manor causing Rini to become even more angry. Rini lunged her small left fist towards her tail to grab it. The tail swished away with great speed and began to sway from side to side yet again.

Rini let out a frustrated and tired cry as the tail continued to dodge from her grasp. Rini let the tears trail down her chubby cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest in defeat. The two year old child was surprised when she felt her tail brush away her tears gently.

Rini slowly grabbed a hold on the cute little tail and began to softly pet it. Rini let out a soft giggle as the tail wiggled in between her hand. Rini let go of the tail and watched as it wrapped itself around her waist.

Rini looked towards her mother when she saw the young woman laughing. Serena covered her mouth with her hand to hold back her laughter. As you can tell she failed miserably.

Rini stood on her feet and walked towards her mother. She sat in Serena’s lap and yawned. Rini rubbed her eyes tiredly before she looked up at her mother with her large red eyes.

“Can we go home now mommy? I’m sleepy.” replied Rini. Serena wrapped her arms around her daughter.

“Yeah let’s go home. I’m sleepy to.” replied Serena with a small smile. Serena turned to Vegeta.

“Veggie can you take use home?” asked Serena not realizing what she had said. Vegeta’s eyes widened at what Serena had called him.

“What did you just call me?” questioned Vegeta. Serena looked up at Vegeta in confusion.

“I called you Vegeta.” replied Serena. Vegeta shook his head with accusing eyes.

“”No you didn’t. You called me Veggie.” replied Vegeta. Serena quirked her eyebrows, oblivious to the fact that she indeed called him that.

“Oh well I guess I did.” said Serena with a giggled.

“It actually fits you. I’m going to call you Veggie from now on.” replied Serena.

“No your not!” exclaimed Vegeta.

“Why not?” questioned Serena.

“Because I said so.” replied Vegeta.

“Because you said so?” replied Serena becoming angry.

“Yes because I said so woman.” replied Vegeta becoming angry.

“Who says I have to listen to you. I can call you what ever I want. If I want to call you Veggie of pine cone head I will.” replied angered.

“No you will not!” growled Vegeta. Rini looked between her parents and sighed.

‘There they go again.’ thought Rini. Serena stood up from her seat in Vegeta’s lap and picked Rini up with her. Serena went to walk away when Vegeta grabbed Serena’s arm.

“Where are you going?” growled Vegeta. Serena turned and glared up at Vegeta.

“Away from you.” remarked Serena icily.

“No.” replied Vegeta.

“Stop telling what to do!” growled Serena.

“I’m not! Just stop.” replied Vegeta trying to keep his temper in check.

“What?” replied Serena with a sigh. Vegeta stumbled with his words a bit before he replied.

“I didn’t mean to make you upset.” whispered Vegeta staring Serena in the eye.

“Can you just take us home Vegeta?” asked Serena. Vegeta nodded and took Rini from Serena’s arms and than picked Serena up in his arms. Vegeta took off towards Capsule Corpse. The ride there was in an uncomfortable silence. Upon arriving Vegeta placed Serena on the ground and handed Rini to Serena.

Serena opened the front door and advanced towards the stairs with Vegeta trailing behind her. The Senshi looked up when they heard the door being opened.

“Hi Serena!” replied Mina, but then frowned as she saw Serena’s expression.

“She looks pissed.” whispered Amara. The scouts nodded in agreement.

“Hey! Was it me or did those three have tail?” questioned Rei.

******************

Vegeta followed behind Serena quietly. He could feel the angry vibes coming off of Serena and he wasn’t sure if he should talk to her or not.

When they reached Serena’s bedroom door, Serena opened and walked inside. Vegeta followed inside afterwards. Serena walked towards the bed and sat Rini down. She took off the child’s socks and shoes. Vegeta came up behind Serena hesitantly.

“Do you want me to do anything?” asked Vegeta. Serena straightened from her hunched position and turned towards Vegeta.

“Know what you can do something for me.” replied Serena with a smile. Vegeta smiled as well.

“Which is?” said Vegeta eagerly.

“I need you to give Rini a bath and tuck her into bed. I want to speak with my Senshi.” replied Serena. Vegeta’s eyes widened in horror as Serena walked out of the room. Vegeta turned to Rini who was looked back at him with a smile.

‘Crap.’ was the only thought Vegeta could muster up.



****************************

“I’m stopping here! Okay people, this may be my last update for a while because I’m moving to Georgia supposedly in 2 weeks. I have all these tests next week and I know I’m going to have tons and tons of homework for review for the test. -_- Not cool at all! I don’t know when the next time I’ll have access to the internet or a computer at that! I will try to get out the second chapter of Fate out by Thursday but don’t get your hopes up. Well that’s all. Please review!!!!!!!!!