Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: I’ve notice that Rini doesn’t acted her age. She seems to act more and more like my four year old brother. -_- So I’m going to change Rini’s age. Rini is now five. So that means that Serena has been with the G-Boys for five years. That also means that the Scouts and King Endymion have been dead for five years. I will change Rini’s age in the earlier chapters as soon as I can. Oh and thanks for all the Reviews ^_^

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story.



Vegeta followed behind Serena quietly. He could feel the angry vibes coming off of Serena and he wasn’t sure if he should talk to her or not.

When they reached Serena’s bedroom door, Serena opened and walked inside. Vegeta followed inside afterwards. Serena walked towards the bed and sat Rini down. She took off the child’s socks and shoes. Vegeta came up behind Serena hesitantly.

“Do you want me to do anything?” asked Vegeta. Serena straightened from her hunched position and turned towards Vegeta.

“Know what you can do something for me.” replied Serena with a smile. Vegeta smiled as well.

“Which is?” said Vegeta eagerly.

“I need you to give Rini a bath and tuck her into bed. I want to speak with my Senshi.” replied Serena. Vegeta’s eyes widened in horror as Serena walked out of the room. Vegeta turned to Rini who was looked back at him with a smile.

‘Crap.’ was the only thought Vegeta could muster up.

********************************

Serena smiled as she walked out of the bedroom. Her tail swished around her as she skipped her way down the stairs. She went into the den where she saw her Senshi talking. Serena walked over and plopped herself in between Amara and Rei. Rei looked down at the tail in shock.

“See I was right, she does have a tail!” exclaimed Rei with wide eyes. Serena smiled as her swayed beside her. Amara reached out and grabbed Serena’s tail to hold. She began to lightly pet it.

“Grrrrrrrrrrr.” growled Serena as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Amara immediately let go of the tail.

“What the hell?!” remarked Amara in surprise. Once Amara let go of the tail Serena began to blush and wrapped her tail around her waist. She began to laugh nervously.

“Um…heh.” replied Serena. Just then Bulma walked into the room with grease marks on her face, hands and clothes. She looked around the room to see everyone staring at Serena oddly.

“What’s up?” replied Bulma with a smile. Serena sighed with relief.

“Just talking to my Senshi.” replied Serena with a smile. Bulma nodded her head. Serena turned to her scouts and frowned. They were wearing their sailor suits.

“Hey! Why don’t we go to the mall so we can get you guys some clothes.” replied Serena with a smile.

“Yeah… I haven’t been to the mall in ages!” Squealed Mina with excitement.

“I can take you guys tomorrow.” said Bulma with a grin.

“Wait we don’t have any money.” said Ami.

“I have enough money.” replied Bulma.

“Sweet!” exclaimed Lita.

“SHOPPING SPREE!” exclaimed Rei. Serena turned to Bulma.

“Let’s just make sure it doesn’t rain and let’s not drive by any large trucks or trees.” whispered Serena.


*****************************

Vegeta looked at Rini as Rini looked at him. Vegeta looked towards the bathroom and then towards Rini again. Vegeta walked in to the bathroom and stared at the tub. He motioned for Rini to follow.

“You use the shower part right?” questioned Vegeta.

“No. My mommy gives me bathes.” said Rini. “ With a lot of bubbles.”

Vegeta nodded and turned to all the containers that were lined up neatly on the counter. Vegeta looked through them until he found the kiwi-strawberry scented bubble bath soap. Vegeta picked it up and turned towards the tub.

He began to run the water into the tub. He poured in about half the bottle of bubble soup in the tub and watched as the bubble began to form. Rini walked towards the tub and touched the water.

“It’s too hot!” exclaimed Rini as she threw her hand back.

“So.” replied Vegeta. Rini frowned.

“Make it warm.” said Rini. Vegeta glared at the child and turned off the hot water and put the cold water on. After a moment Vegeta turned off the water and looked towards Rini. Rini took the hint and touch the water.

“It’s too cold.” said Rini. Vegeta growled in annoyance.

“I’m not going to stand here to keep changing the water temperature.” remarked Vegeta.

“Then don’t stand, sit.” replied Rini. Vegeta growled.

“The water is good enough.” replied Vegeta. Rini rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to go tell mommy to do this for me. You suck at this job. You are fired.” said Rini as she turned to leave the bathroom. Vegeta grabbed Rini’s arm before she could exit.

“No your not. I can do this.” said Vegeta.

“Then hurry up.” exclaimed Rini in annoyance.

“I need my beauty rest and your holding it up.” replied Rini. Vegeta stared at Rini oddly before he turned back to the water. After a moment the water was just right.

Vegeta turned to Rini. “There it’s the way you like it.” Rini looked at the water.

“Yeah I guess.” replied Rini. Rini began to take off her clothes.

“What the hell are you doing?” exclaimed Vegeta with wide eyes. Rini paused as she began to take off her shirt.

“I have to take off my clothes to take a bath.” replied Rini stating the obvious.

“Don’t get smart with me.” remarked Vegeta. Vegeta walked over to Rini and began to take off her pants and shirt. He picked up Rini and place her in the tub.

“You didn’t take off my underclothes.” replied Rini.

“It’s staying on. I don’t know anything about little brats and their body parts.” replied Vegeta as he reached for the shampoo. Rini frowned and crossed her arms Vegeta style.

Vegeta picked up the peach scented shampoo and poured tons of it in Rini’s hair. He began to scrub on Rini’s scalp making it turn white.

“YOUR SCRUBBING TO HARD!” yelled Rini. Vegeta growled and began to scrub ‘lightly.’

Once that was done Vegeta took a large bowl that was on the counter and dipped it into the tub. Once it was filled with water Vegeta motioned for Rini to put her hair back. Vegeta dumped the water on Rini head causing a lot to go up Rini’s nose.

“AHHHHHH *Cough*.” replied Rini as water ran up her nose.

“Your trying to kill me!” exclaimed Rini as she glared at Vegeta.

“No I’m not. It’s your fault you breathed in.” remarked Vegeta.

Rini climbed out of the tub and walked into the bedroom dripping with water. She went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of pink pajamas and under clothes. Rini walked back into the bathroom o see Vegeta standing there.

“Do you mind. I would like to get dressed.” replied Rini as she pushed Vegeta out of the bedroom. Vegeta turned to say something when Rini slammed the door in his face.

“Grrrrrrrrrr. These damn females!” growled Vegeta as he plopped down on the bed. After a moment Rini came out wearing pink pajamas that had little bunnies all over it. Rini jumped on the bed next to Vegeta.

“Are you going to tuck me in and tell me a bed time story?” asked Rini with a smile.

“Hmmm.” replied Vegeta as he stood from the bed and picked up Rini. He walked around to the other side of the bed. With his free arm he pulled back the covers and dropped Rini on the bed.

“That’s not how you tuck someone in.” replied Rini with a frown.

“Okay miss know everything. How do you tuck someone in?” asked Vegeta.

“First you don’t drop people on the bed you do it gently. Then you place the blanket over them and give them a kiss on the forehead or cheek.” replied Rini.

“What ever, I don’t have time for this.” replied Vegeta as he pulled the blankets up and on Rini. When he was done Rini stared up at Vegeta expectantly.

“What?” asked Vegeta. Rini sighed.

“You didn’t give me my goodnight kiss and my bedtime story.” said Rini with a pout. Vegeta rolled his eyes in annoyance. Vegeta leaned over and pecked Rini on the cheek.

“What about my story?” asked Rini.

“I don’t know any stories.” said Vegeta.

“Mommy keeps story books in the top left draw.” said Rini as she pointed to the dresser. Vegeta walked over the dresser and pulled it open. His eyes widened in disbelief.

“Damn, there’s enough stories to read to her until she’s fifty.” whispered Vegeta. Vegeta reached down and picked up the book. He came back to the bed and sat next to Rini. Rini crawled over to him and laid her head on his chest to get a better view of the book. The book was Peter Pan. Rini smiled.

“I like this story.” she replied. Vegeta began to read the story. When he was done he looked down and saw Rini sleeping with drool dripping from her mouth. Rini’s pink tail was wrapped around his arm and twitched every so often.

Vegeta sighed and tried to ease Rini off of him. The problem was that Rini kept hold on him and wouldn’t let go. Vegeta sighed and rested against the pillows.

“I guess I’m not going anywhere.” remarked Vegeta. Vegeta closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Serena walked up the stairs to her bedroom after talking and having fun with her Senshi like old times. Serena rubbed her eyes tiredly and opened her bedroom door. She smiled when she saw Vegeta and Rini sleeping on the bed cuddled closely.

Serena walked over to the bed and watched the two sleep for a moment. Serena leaned over and kissed Rini and Vegeta on the forehead before she too climbed into the bed to sleep.



Arthur: That all for now. I think I’m going to start getting in the training part and the birth of Trunks. Plus the androids are coming and future Trunks as well. Please Review!