Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 22

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: THANKS FOR REVIEWS!!!!!! 311 REVIEWSSSSSS!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY. Oh Mistress 13 and I are writing Flaming Soul together. Hmmm I kind of wrote the Prologue and then my mind drew a big blank. Never happened before, at least not after only writing the first chapter. So the next chapter should be out soon. Anyway on with the story.


Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story.



Vegeta opened his eyes from his slumber to be faced with Rini. The little girl had her eyes closed and was breathing softly to show she was sleep. Vegeta had one arm wrapped around Rini and she was snuggled into him.

Her hair was sticking up in some place and was in a complete mess of pink curls. Rini still had her tail wrapped around Vegeta’s arm and the end of the tail tapped against him every now and then. Vegeta could feel someone pressed against him with an arm wrapped around him tightly.

He could feel the person’s warm breath against his neck and cheek as the person inhaled and exhaled. Vegeta turned his head slightly to see Serena lying behind him. Serena had her lips slightly parted with her eyes closed.

Vegeta turned his eyes to Serena’s lips and had a desire to kiss them. Vegeta unraveled himself from Rini’s hold and turned himself to face Serena completely. Vegeta wrapped both of his arms around Serena and brought her closer to him.

She shifted slightly but didn’t awake. Vegeta smiled to himself and used a hand to caress her face. Vegeta brushed his thumb over her soft plumped lips before he claimed her lips to his own. Serena felt herself being pulled out of her dream.

She was dreaming about being in a pie eating contest and was winning too. Serena growled in her dream as she was about to get the winning trophy. As she was handed the trophy Serena was taken out of her dream. When she came to reality she felt something warm on her lips and she fluttered her eyes open.

When she opened them she was looking in to the closed eyes of Vegeta’s. Her eyes widened as she realized that he was kissing her. Serena responded immediately and pressed herself into the kiss. Vegeta opened his eyes in surprise, not expecting a response.

When Vegeta opened his eyes he saw that Serena was starring at him with half lidded eyes. Vegeta pulled back from the kiss and watched as Serena smiled.

“Good morning.” whispered Serena. Vegeta pecked Serena on the lips to represent his good morning. Serena smiled and moved in closer to Vegeta.

“It’s a good thing waking up in your man’s arms while he is kissing you.” replied Serena.

“Hmm, then I’m going to have to do that move often.” replied Vegeta with a devious grin causing Serena giggle.

“Vegeta?” questioned Serena.

“Yes?” replied Vegeta.

“Have you thought of having kids, you know with me?” asked Serena with a blush. Vegeta was taken aback from the abrupt question.

“Huh?” replied Vegeta dumbly.

“I mean have you thought of having children with me?” asked Serena. Vegeta sat up slightly and thought about the question.

“Why?” questioned Vegeta.

“Because I want another child.” said Serena.

“Another brat?” remarked Vegeta as he turned to Rini and than back to Serena.

“Isn’t one enough?” replied Vegeta.

“Yes but I want another with you.” said Serena.

“I guess, I don’t know. If you want another.” replied Vegeta. Serena grinned and gave Vegeta a sloppy kiss on the lips. Vegeta smirked and pulled Serena on top of him.

“Vegeta?” questioned Serena again.

“Yes woman.” replied Vegeta as he stroked Serena’s hair.

“When will you teach me how to fly.” said Serena. Vegeta quirked an eyebrow.

“I’m fine with carrying you around.” replied Vegeta.

“Vegeta!” exclaimed Serena in a whine. Vegeta smiled.

“Fine be that way. I’ll get Goku to do it.” replied Serena. Vegeta lost his smile.

“No you won’t. Let’s go.” said Vegeta as he began to rise off the bed with Serena.

“Where are we going?” asked Serena.

“To the gravity room woman.” said Vegeta.

“For what?” asked Serena.

“To teach you to fly. There‘s no way in hell that grinning third class idiot will teach my woman anything.” remarked Vegeta as he dragged Serena down to the gravity room. Once in the gravity room, Vegeta turned to Serena. Serena looked around the dimly lit gravity room in which she’s been in several times. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Vegeta began to speak.

“I want you to sit down.” replied Vegeta. She did as she was told and sat down along with Vegeta.

“Now I want you to clear your mind from all thought.” replied Vegeta. Serena nodded and did as was told.

Now close your eyes.” said Vegeta. Serena looked towards Vegeta before she closed her eyes to see darkness from her closed eyelids.

“Now I want you to concentrate.” said Vegeta as he sat cross-legged on the floor staring at Serena.

“I want you to concentrate on your inner being.” said Vegeta quietly. Serena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before she heard Vegeta’s voice again.

“I want you to concentrate deep down inside of you. On your inner energy. ” replied Vegeta.

“When you do you’ll see a light. Do you see it?” asked Vegeta. Serena was quiet for a moment and searched for the light. When she saw the beaming silver light she smiled. She nodded her head in reply.

“Good. Now I want you to reach for it.” said Vegeta. Serena did as she was told. Serena held the large ball in her mind.

“Now your going to control it.” said Vegeta.

“I want you to use your mind and rise it upward.” said Vegeta. Serena frowned in concentration. After a few moments she was able to rise the ball of energy slowly. Vegeta watched as Serena began to shakily rise from the ground.

Vegeta smiled with a sense of pride as he watched his woman successfully rise off the floor. Serena opened her eyes and saw that she was at least a foot off the ground. Serena gasped, losing all concentration and collided to the floor.

Serena rubbed her now sore butt as she heard Vegeta give off somewhat of a laugh. She turned to him and glared.

“Shut up. It’s not funny!” exclaimed Serena. Vegeta laughed even harder and fell onto his back while holding his stomach. Serena ‘hmpfed’ and turned away from him. Vegeta sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes.

“I know it wasn’t funny…….it was hilarious!” exclaimed Vegeta as he fell back down on the floor and burst out in laughter. Serena growled under her breath.

“Stupid ass.” grumbled Serena. The comment caused Vegeta to laugh even harder. After a few moments Vegeta pulled himself back together.

“You did good on your first try.” replied Vegeta.

“You need to keep hold of your concentration. Once you get a hold of it, you’ll be able to do it easily as if you we breathing air.” replied Vegeta as he stood from his seat from the floor and came up behind Serena.

“Come on, you still need to practice.” replied Vegeta. Serena rolled her eyes and went back to training.



Arthur: I should have had this out yesterday, but I was being lazy. Anyway I’ve been really happy lately. I found out that I passed all my midterms. YAY. I need to start speeding up the chapters so I can get into the training and the androids and so on and so on. Anyway please review me.