Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 23

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: IM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I can explain. You see I was grounded for the past month and a half. I did some stupid crap on the computer and my parents blew up at me and took the computer away…..the nerve. So I had been suffering knowing that my fans are dying to read what happens next. *sigh* well the good thing is that I’m back and have a new chappy for y’all to read. So on with the fic!


Disclaimer: don’t own any of the characters in this fic.




*THREE YEARS LATER*


Serena walked out of the gravity with a sweat soaked towel draped around her shoulders. Her hair had grown longer and muscles more cut and revealing. She had on a silver tank top with black spandex….much to the assistance of Vegeta.

Her tail was wrapped tightly around waist. She stepped out of the doorway and walked bare-footed across the nicely cut grass. She had some serious thinking to do. Some things she was hiding from Vegeta she needed to tell him, but didn’t know how to say it.

She unconsciously rubbed her belly. It was slightly swollen but hardly noticeable. If you people can’t already tell, I’m pregnant. Yes people over three years Veggie and I had mated. After the androids we are going to wed.

Serena smiled at the thought. She had been keeping a shield around her womb so no one can sense the child’s energy as well as protect it will fighting. The charade won’t be able to be kept up once her stomach starts to grow larger.

Many other things had happened over the past three years. For instance the Sailor Scouts are now Saiyans. With the help of Goku and Vegeta the Sailor Scouts are 10x more powerful then they were, maybe even more. They have been under heavy training for the past three years and their powers had grown surprisingly high and still growing.

Serena sighed to her self and kept her hand on her belly. She had been doing that a lot lately. She was about a month and a half into her pregnancy. Serena jumped when she felt arms wrap around her. She slightly turned her head to see Vegeta looking at her curiously.

“What?,” questioned Serena.

“Hmm, you’ve been doing that a lot lately,” replied Vegeta. Serena held a look of confusion.

“Doing what, may I ask?,” said Serena.

“The thing with your stomach. You keep touching it.” replied Vegeta. Serena slightly frowned.

“I do?” asked Serena. She looked down at her belly and low and behold was her hand lying against her belly.

“Yes you do.” said Vegeta. “Why?” Serena shrugged.

“I don’t know I just do ok,” replied Serena. Rini came bursting out of the house. The pink haired little girl was now nine years old.

“Hey mom and daddy,” said Rini as she gave her mother a hug.

“Hey kiddo.” replied Serena while ruffling her fingers through her daughter’s hair.

“Hey brat.” mumbled Vegeta.

“Where you off to?” asked Serena. Rini grinned

“To Gohan’s house. He’s going to help me study and then we’re going to train out in the woods!” exclaimed Rini excitedly. Serena smiled and Vegeta grimaced.

“Go on and have fun.” said Serena. She watched as her daughter shoot off into the air and headed towards the Son’s house.

“You know, she is getting a little attached to Kakorott‘s spawn.” remarked Vegeta. Serena rolled her eyes.

“There are just friends.” said Serena. “ Come on and let’s go inside.” Vegeta nodded and followed his woman inside Capsule Corpse. They both walked into the den and Vegeta sat on the couch and pulled onto his lap, wrapping his tail around his waist. About five minutes later the phone rang. Serena reached over and picked it up.

“Hello” said Serena. Vegeta watched intently as she nodded her head and smiled, so and so on. Finally Serena hung up the phone. She turned her head to see Vegeta looking curiously at her.

“Well? Who was that?,” questioned Vegeta.

“It was Goku.”

“What did he call about?”

“He called saying that he and Kame wants all of us to go to the lookout.” Serena then quickly stood to her feet.

“I need to round everyone up. Go get ready,” said Serena.

**************************

About and hour later everyone stood on the lookout. All quite anxious as to wait they were summoned for. Kame stepped forehead and cleared his throat. All went silent.

“As you all know, the androids will be arriving within a week.” said Kame. I know you’ll have been training very hard, but I believe you need a bit more training to garununtee you will win. Everyone follow me.” replied the old Namek.

The group followed close behind the wise old Namek. They slowed their pace when they came up towards two large double doors.

“This is the Time Chambers.” said the Namek. “In here you’ll have a full year of training, but on the outside world only 24 hours have passed.”

“So this is some type of time warp thing?” questioned Mina. Kame smiled warmly at her.

“I believe you can say that.” he replied.

“That’s so cool! We’re going to be in like…… another dimension!” exclaimed when with her voice trailing off and her eyes wide. Rei waved her hand in front of Mina’s face.

“Earth to Mina, we would like to come back to up now.” replied Rei. Mina shook her head to rid her thoughts and then blushed.

“My bad…passed out for a moment.” muttered Mina.

“Anyway, you are going to be paired off with someone. I’m allowing two at a time.” Kame then looked around the room. “Who will go first?”

Serena raised her hand quickly. This would be a great time to tell Vegeta of the baby. Plus it will be born inside the gravity room. But then who will deliver the child? Serena looked at Vegeta. I know Vegeta can’t….That is unthinkable. Hmm, oh well we’ll figure it out when the time comes. Kame smiled.

“Ok, you and Vegeta can go in first.” Vegeta and Serena walked towards the Time Chamber, but Kame pulled Serena aside.

“Be careful with that you don’t harm the child while training,” whispered Kame. Serena’s eyes widened.

“How did you know?,” she asked.

“I can sense past that shield you have around the child. I believe your Senshi know as well.” replied Kame with a wink.

“And no, Vegeta wont be able to sense past your shield.” said Kame answering Serena’s next question. Serena. She nodded and smiled.

“Thanks Kame.” replied Serena.

“Yeah yeah, hurry up and get to your train. I see you in 24hrs.” he replied.

“And I’ll see you in a year.” After that Serena went to her daughter and kissed her on the cheek.

“You be a good girl.” replied Serena. Rini nodded.

“I will.” replied the child. Serena then went to the large double doors and enter, following after Vegeta.




Arthur: Ok That’s all for now. I should have a new chapter up soon. I hope you enjoyed. There maybe some surprise and some unrepentant things that will happen sometime in the future of the book. I have been thinking of some ways on how to end the story, but oh well. All will come in do time. As usual , please review I love to read all of your comments on my fic. Bye Bye.