Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 24

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: HI!!!! Thanks for the reviews, I really appreciated it. I also just read my last chapter and it sucked badly…so many mistakes, it was just plain crap. Anyway I hope this chapter is MUCH better. So on with the fic!

Disclaimer: Don’t own any of the characters in this story!


Serena raised her hand quickly. This would be a great time to tell Vegeta of the baby. Plus it will be born inside the gravity room. But then who will deliver the child? Serena looked at Vegeta. I know Vegeta can’t….That is unthinkable. Hmm, oh well, we’ll figure it out when the time comes. Kame smiled.

“Ok, you and Vegeta can go in first.” Vegeta and Serena walked towards the Time Chamber, but Kame pulled Serena aside.

“Be careful that you don’t harm that child while training,” whispered Kame. Serena’s eyes widened.

“How did you know?,” she asked.

“I can sense past that shield you have around the child. I believe your Senshi know as well.” replied Kame with a wink.

“And no, Vegeta wont be able to sense past your shield.” said Kame answering Serena’s next question. Serena nodded and smiled.

“Thanks Kame.” replied Serena.

“Yeah yeah, hurry up and get to your training. I’ll see you in 24hrs.” he replied.

“And I’ll see you in a year.” After that Serena went to her daughter and kissed her on the cheek.

“You be a good girl.” replied Serena. Rini nodded.

“I will.” replied the child. Serena then went to the large double doors and entered, following after Vegeta. The large double doors slowly closed behind the two Saiyans, correction…three Saiyans.

****

“I can’t believe Serena didn’t tell us that she was pregnant! What nerve,” exclaimed Rei.

“ Seriously, we are her guardians and she didn’t say a thing….we’re all friends, she’s suppose to tell us these things,” whined Lita.

“Come on guys, she must have a reason for not telling us, I mean she didn’t tell us till 3 months during her pregnancy that she was pregnant with Rini,” replied Amy.

“That’s because she didn’t know she was pregnant. She thought that she was gaining weight,” muttered Amara. The rest of the group looked at the Senshi in confusion.

“Serena’s pregnant!” exclaimed everyone in unison. The Senshi turned around and noticed the crowed behind them. They all smiled sheepishly.

****

Serena slightly jumped when the door made a loud ‘boom’ when it closed. She then turned and her eyes widened. She took a few steps forward…there was nothing, NOTHING. There was endless open space. She turned to Vegeta who was just as surprised as his woman.

“Amazing,” whispered Vegeta.

“Yeah,” mumbled Serena. “Complete nothingness.”

She walked forward and stepped off of the platform, to land face first in the ground. She growled when she heard Vegeta erupted into laughter. Serena slowly made her way to her feet.

“Shut up, it’s not funny,” exclaimed Serena. She rubbed her belly for a second to sense and see if the child was okay. She frowned when she thought she felt more then one energy source in her stomach. Serena shrugged off the thought and looked towards her mate who was still laughing.

Serena shook her head and stepped back onto the platform and advanced herself towards the building. She opened another pair of double doors, and it was the room where she will be living for the next year. It was huge. Had a kitchen with tons of food and had a king size canopy bed.

Serena smiled and advanced towards the bed. She plopped her self down on the comfortable mattress and sighed. She was going to like it here. She slightly sat up when she felt the bed shift. Vegeta bounced at bit to get the feel of the bed. He then turned to his woman. He studied her for a moment, he could tell that she was hiding something from him, but couldn’t figure out what.

“Woman what are you hiding from me?,” questioned Vegeta while coming closer to her. Serena narrowed her eyes a bit.

“What are you talking about?,” asked Serena.

“You know what I’m talking about. Your hiding something from me and I want to know now,” demanded Vegeta. Serena sighed and laid back down on the bed.

“Well, I’m pregnant Vegeta.” replied Serena. Serena waited a moment, but didn’t hear a remark or nothing. She sat up to see that Vegeta had passed out cold. Serena rolled her eyes and giggled.

“He took it better then I expected,” said Serena with a grin.

****

Seven months had passed within being in the Time Chamber. Serena strength had grown increasingly large. She was in the training portion of the Time Chamber. She was sparring with Vegeta. Vegeta had tried to make Serena rest, but noooooo, she was to stubborn to let anything hold her back. Vegeta seemed a bit different at finding out that his woman was pregnant with his child, a big sense of pride washed threw him.

He threw another punch towards Serena who dodged easily. Serena grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her and raised her knee and kicked him in the stomach. The attack didn’t hurt, but it surly knocked the wind out of him.

Vegeta took a step back and swung his leg towards Serena’s head. Serena ducked, but was unprepared when Vegeta swung his foot, knocking Serena’s feet from under her. Serena fell to her back and rolled when Vegeta brought his fist down. His fist made contact with the floor and Vegeta quickly turned towards Serena, who had stood to her feet.

Serena lunged at Vegeta and held her fist in the air. She swung it forwards and Vegeta caught it. They both stayed in that position until Serena’s face kind of retorted. She looked down and saw some sort of liquid trailing down her leg. Vegeta grimaced.

“Woman, did you just pee on yourself?,” questioned Vegeta. Serena glared at him and pulled her fist out of Vegeta’s hand and put it against her stomach.

“No…I think my water just broke,” murmured Serena. She then fell to her knee’s when she felt pain sore threw her stomach. Vegeta immediately dropped to his knees.

“What’s wrong?,” questioned Vegeta in a worried voice. Serena looked at him with a pain stricken face.

“I don’t know,” remarked Serena before she doubled over in pain. Vegeta quickly picked up his mate and flew as fast as he could towards the bedroom. He placed Serena down on the bed and came next to her. Serena laid on her side holding her stomach.

“Let me go get someone,” exclaimed Vegeta. Serena shook her head.

“You can’t, the door wont open till we finish our year in here!,” gasped out Serena with her teeth gritted in pain.

“So what the hell am I suppose to do!,” exclaimed Vegeta in a panicked voice.

“I guess your going to have to deliver the baby,” replied Serena. Vegeta’s eyes widened and he took a step back.

“SAY WHAT!!,” he practically screamed.

“I said you’re going to have to deliver the child damn it!” growled Serena. She began to rock from side to side groaning in pain. She then grabbed onto a pillow and tore it opened. Vegeta took a step back in surprise.

“But…but I never done this before,” stammered Vegeta as blew some of the feathers out of his face.

“Then I’ll help you, I’ve been through this before, just not as painful,” replied Serena. Vegeta nodded and was preparing himself as to what was going to come. After about three minutes later he was ready to get this kid out. Serena lay propped up on pillows panting heavily and had sweat beaded on her forehead.
( Author: Ok, I don’t know about this pregnancy stuff so bare with me!)

“Ok, Vegeta, get this kid out of me!,” exclaimed Serena. Serena began to push and Vegeta was shaking. He had no idea what the hell he was suppose to do and his mate was screaming her lungs out, it wasn’t helping much. Vegeta wiped the sweat from his forehead when he saw a head peaking out.

“Oh my God this hurts! I need those damn pills,” screamed Serena.

‘Eww,’ was the first thought he could muster up while looking at the little head poking out.

“I…I see something woman,” replied Vegeta.

“Put it back in…put it back in!” screamed Serena. Vegeta raised an eyebrows and looked towards his mate.

“Put it back?,” asked Vegeta. Serena then shook her head no.

“Take it out…take it out!,” she screamed.

“What the hell woman, make up your mind… in or out!” exclaimed Vegeta.

“OUT!” yelled Serena.

“Ok, how do I take it out?” questioned Vegeta becoming aggravated.

“Take the baby by it’s head and you have to turn the baby lightly so that it’s side ways,” panted Serena. Vegeta nodded and turned the baby to it’s side. Serena gave one more push and Vegeta grabbed the baby before it dropped.

Vegeta took a hold of the child and took a blanket and wrapped it up. He then looked at Serena and noticed another little head poking out. Vegeta’s eyes widened, another one is coming.

“Woman, there’s another one coming out!,” exclaimed Vegeta. Serena raised her head.

“WHAT!” she exclaimed.

“I SAID THERE’S ANOTHER ONE COMING OUT!,” repeated Vegeta much louder.

“I heard you the first time, just get it out!,” remarked Serena. Vegeta repeated the procedure again and delivered the second child and wrapped it inside of a blanket. Serena was too wrapped in a blanket and was recuperating from the delivery.

Vegeta looked over the children. One of them had light violet hair and large blue eyes. It was a baby boy and he resembled himself. He looked towards the other bundle and it had black hair and coal black eyes and resembled Serena. The two little Saiyans had black and silver tails that had a little bit of white in them.

Vegeta picked up his two small children and moved up the bed and next to his exhausted mate. He handed her the little boy and he kept his hold on the little girl. Serena smiled as she looked into the eyes of her new born baby boy.

“Aww look Vegeta, he frowns just like you!” exclaimed Serena with a giggle. Vegeta frowned the same way his son was.

“Shut up woman! I don’t do that,” replied Vegeta.

“Your doing it know!,” exclaimed Serena. Serena looked over to the little girl in Vegeta’s arms.

“Oh my gosh, they’re both doing it, they inherited something from you.” muttered Serena. Vegeta mumbled something under his breath.

“So, what are we going to name them?” asked Vegeta. Serena pondered over the thought before she smiled.

“How about Trunks and Brianna,” replied Serena. Vegeta thought it over and actually smiled.

“I like it.” replied Vegeta.


Author: Thanks a bunch for the reviews! Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please review!