Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Through Her eyes ❯ Liquiored up Saiyajin ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was the first of the 4 to wake up. I leaned up and looked around the now quiet room. Karlie and Goten were fast asleep and from how it looked, very comfortable. Karlie's arm was over Goten's face, Goten's leg was packed in between her neck and shoulder and the other parts were scattered anyway possible. Sheer confusion. I got up and walked to the kitchen, retrieving a soda from the fridge. I leaned on the kitchen island and looked around. "Serena...?" Goten's voice was shakey and confused from behind me. "Yeah?" I said turning around. "Has... um... Karlie said anything about me?" Goten turned red and shifted his weight onto one leg. I smiled a little and leaned forward on the kitchen island. "Nothing but good things. Like how much she enjoys your company."

Goten blushed even more. "This is so weird... No one has ever liked me like this before..." I walked next to Goten and put my arm around him. "I've known Trunks for more than 5 years and I was scared in the beginning too. But love is a wonderful thing. You've just got to get used to it." I said squeezing my hand on Goten's shoulder. Goten smiled and nodded then walked back to his bedroom, softly saying the words over and over, "Love is a wonderful thing..."

I went into my room as well and searched for a capsule containing my flip flops. I dug in the bag and found one labled, 'CAPSULE 909' "I don't remember packing this..." I whispered. The capsule was colored royal blue with silver rims. I pushed the button on the top and tossed it onto the bed. When the smoke cleared, a gold and silver book lay on the bed covered in rose petals. I leaned forward and brushed off some rose petals, showing the cover. My heart sank as I saw the writing on the front. "Memories Past" with Trunks and my picture on it. I opened up the book to see a collage of pictures from everything we've done together since 2020. I put my finger on one picture of Trunks and I at the fair eating carmel corn while watching the parade go through the fair grounds. There was a picture of my trip to the doctors after the accident Grandpa Briefs set off with the coffee maker. I began to laugh a little when I saw Goten's picture with Smokey The Bear.

"I thought you'd like it." Trunks said softly leaning on the door way. "It's so beautiful. It has everything in here!" I said looking up at him. "It's your anniversary present." He said smiling, proud of his accomplishment. "Our anniversary? Of what?" I said pressing my hand on a page an staring aimlessly at Trunks. I really hoped I hadn't forgotten something importaint. "Five years ago today we met on Andromida. You, the starry eyed little girl and I the lost prince met on that battle field." He said walking forward. I leaned my head down and my face turned a bit red. "I... I forgot... I'm so sorry..." I felt so stupid. I probably crushed his emotions and spit on them by forgeting. "Don't worry. If my mother hadn't marked the day we left, I would have forgoten too." He slowly came forward more and stood in front of me.

I looked up at him and began to say something, but Trunks jumped in. "I need to ask you something." He kneeled down slowly and pulled a box out of his pocket. I gasped and covered my mouth as I discovered what was happening. Trunks looked up at me with warm eyes and a nervous smile. "Serena..." He began as he opened the box. When he opened it all the way, a beautiful diamond ring stood in the middle of the small box. I tried not to look away from him as tears began to fill my eyes. When the light hit the ring, a rainbow of colors danced around the room. It was probably the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. "Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He spoke softly and didn't lose eye contact with me. I was speechless at that moment. "I... Yes!" I shouted leaning forward to hug him, but he forced me back. He took the ring out of its case and slipped it on my finger. He looked up and smiled. At that moment, I jumped off the bed to embrace him. He wraped his arms around me tightly and put his head against mine. "I love you, Serena." He said softly in my ear. "I love you too... I love you..." I replied through tears.

When Karlie had woken up, and Goten was becomming suspicious of the silence, they came searching for us. "Trunks-Kun! Where are you?!" Goten exclaimed looking in room after room. "Serena! Serena!!" Karlie shouted peeking under tables and chairs. "If they're off somewhere together having margaritas and having a party at a bar somewhere, I'll strangle them both!!" She yelled flipping over the coffee table. Karlie stopped and pointed outside. "Goten, go look outside. I'll look in all the rooms." Karlie boasted. "Hey, I wanna look in the rooms! You look outside!" He argued. Karlie sighed and looked at Goten. "See, they're not inside so far. Right?" "Right." "Well, that means they're outside. So, you get to find them, I'm just going to make sure. See?" Goten stood and scratched his head. "Um... alright..." He said glancing outside. He paused and looked more inside. "NOW GO BEFORE I START PREACHING MATH!!" She yelled shoeing him outside. "EEP!!" Goten ran outside as fast as his feet could carry him.

Karlie knocked on locked doors and poked through linen closets, until finally she reached our bed room. She leaned in the door way and saw us both on the floor still embracing each other. "Awww... isn't that sweet?" I sniffed up tears and looked up at Karlie. "What's the matter, Sere?" Karlie asked with a confused look on her face. I held up my left hand to reveal my ring. I smiled with wet eyes and nothing more needed to be said. "Oh Serena!" She exclaimed and dove forward to join our giant hug. Goten walked through the hallway when he heard crying. "Guys?! What's the matter?!" He asked looking down at the huddle. "They're engaged!" Karlie shouted through tears. Goten gasped. "Engaged?!" Just then, Goten's eyes went into the back of his head as he colapsed on the floor. Karlie wiped her eyes on her arm and looked over at her fallen Goten. "He'll wake up eventually..." She said tucking her self back to where she was.

Later that evening Karlie made the decicion that we all needed to go out for a luau for dinner.Goten was confused at what luau was and began to think it was a trick to get him drunk again. Trunks arranged for all of us to get front row seats to see the men with fire batons up close. Karlie drooled at the thought. When we reached the resteraunt, a man in a white jacket approached us. "Good evening. My name is Jauck, I will be your server this evening. May I have the name you schedualed in?" Trunks eyed him for a second and pointed to his book of names. "Briefs." The man poked his figer into the book and stopped on a name. "Here it is. Briefs. Party of 4. Correct?" Trunks nodded. "Right this way." Jauck said guiding us through the maze of tables. Because we were at an outside resteraunt, there were torches and lanterns adorning the walk ways and tables. "Here is your table." Jauck said placing 4 menus on a front row table. Trunks walked up to my seat and put his hand on my chair, beginning to pull it out. Jauck walked behind him, pulling his hand off and pulled the chair out. "Madam..." He said waving his hand at the chairs seat. Trunks turned and glared at him. Goten bit his lip as he saw a confrintation beginning to stir.

I looked at Trunks and walked forward twards the chair. My expression was asking if it was OK to sit down. Trunks rolled his eyes and nodded. I slowly sat down as the chair was pushed forward. "Thank you." I said reaching for my napkin. Goten pulled out Karlie's seat and made a fancy point to the chair. "Why thank you, kind sir." Karlie said sitting down. The way the table was arranged had the boys together, the girls together, but with each of our signifigant others to the opposite side. Karlie looked around with wide eyes. "Wow! This place is amazing! Look around, Sere! It's so pretty! Look at the sunset over there!" I looked out past the beach and at the breath taking sunset. It was golden yellow to begin with, then red, then turned maroon, then purple as it faded into dark blue. I could feel Trunk's hand on my thigh. I looked over at him as his stared off into the sunset like the others. "Don't let him get to you." I said putting my hand on his. Trunks looked over at me and nodded. "I know."

Goten looked over at the stage and gasped. "TRUNKS! LOOK! LOOK!" Just then, hula girls crowded the stage. Goten leaned forward and gauked at the half naked hawaiian women. Karlie smacked Goten in the back of the head and crossed her arms. "Keep it in your pants, Goten..." She scowled. I turned and looked at the stage, watching them twirl around. "Wish I knew how to do that!" Goten said happily. We all turned to stare at him. Goten gulped and a bead of sweat went down his face. "I mean... as a man, of course... with out the skirts... and the coconut bras..." We all shook our heads and turned back twards the stage.

Jauck came back a few minutes after the hula girls entered the stage. "May I start you off with a beverage before I take orders?" He asked fidgeting with a pen in is hand. "I'll have a strawberry wine cooler, please." Karlie said resting her folded arms on the table. Jauck quickly took note of it and looked at me. I bit my lip and 'hmmm'ed a little as I thought. "Might I suggest the Hula Hula special? It's an island mix of tropical fruits and a touch of vanilla vodka." I nodded my head and looked up. "Yeah, that sounds good." Jauck glanced over at Trunks. "And for you, Sir?" Trunks pointed to the menus set in front of us. "I'll have a rum and coke." He said with a scowel. "Tough man, are we?" Jauck said writing it down with a grin. Trunk's hand on my leg tightened as he started to get upset. I looked over at him and gave him a look. "Yesss... I AM a tough man." Trunks said through clasped teeth. Jauck grined even more as he fiddled with his pen a bit more. "Seems to be the case." He said looking at Goten. Trunks growled and was about to stand up, but I held onto his hand. "Knock it off..." I whispered. Trunks looked over at me and closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "I'll have a..." Goten paused as he browsed through the selection of alcohol. "An... Urban Legend!" We all looked at him with a glazed over expression.

"I think HE'S the daring one, now." Jauck said with an enlightened expression. "Why? Is it bad?!?" Goten said in a panic. "No, no, It's just usually young people like yourself stay away from HARD alcohol like THAT..." Jauck wrote it down and turned to go to the bar. Karlie watched as he walked farther away. "What an ass. Want me to go tell the manager?" Karlie said clenching a fist. "No, it's fine. Trunks just needs to mellow out." I said looking at Trunks again. His eyes were still closed, and his hands were still clasped hard onto my leg. "And my leg is going to fall off if you don't loosen your grip a little." I said trying to pry open his hand. He opened his hand to reveal a red mark on my thigh. I thought to myself, "Man, thats gunna leave a bruise..." Karlie leaned back in her chair, reached over to Goten and started playing with his hair. "Lets shave your head." Karlie said running his hair though her fingers. Goten blinked. "Why would you want to shave my head?!" Karlie laughed and twirled what little he had around her finger. "It's trendy to shave your head, Goten. You don't want to be out of the loop, do you?" Goten looked up at his cow lick. "I'm trendy...! Right, Trunks?" Trunks opened an eye and grined. "Yes Goten... Trendy is the word I'm searching for..." I was thinking the word was 'dense' but I guess it's the same thing.

Jauck came back with our drinks soon after Goten put the condiments in a pile and gave them all names, convinced it would take the subject of his hair away. Goten eyed his 'Urban Legend'. It was a tall glass, but the contens were glowing neon blue. "Are you sure this isn't toxic??" Goten asked Jauck. "Sure. It's all natural." Jauck handed Trunks his drink with a little grin. Trunks looked in it and noticed it was a little discolored. "Is this my order?" Trunks asked holding it in his hand. "Rum and coke. Big boy style." He said winking. Trunks brought the glass up to his lips, not taking his eyes off the evil waiter. Jauck grined and turned away, murmering, "And a little anti-freeze..." Just as Trunks was about to take a drink, I smacked it out of his hands, shattering the tainted drink on the ground. Jauck turned around and glared. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" I yelled standing up. "I'm trying to rid you of some bad trash." He said waving his pad of paper in my face. "THAT'S MY FIANCE, DAMN IT!" I shouted. "Oh well. They come and go. You'll be glad this one was almost gone. Then you can have a real man like myself." He said smirking. Then with out any thought, I extended my arm, bitch slapping him into the near by bar, shattering the wood and sending him right into the wine bottles. I growled and turned back to the table. Karlie's mouth was gaping. I re- adjusted my skirt and sat back down. The surroundings were dead silent. Karlie waved her hand in the air. "The shows over! Get back to eating and stuff!" I looked at Goten who was throwing his drink behind himself. "It's probably tainted too..." He said shrugging.

By the time Jauck had gotten the courage to get up from his broken state, a new waiter was serving us our food. I looked back at Jauck, who was picking shards of glass out of his arm in bloody chunks. I didn't see any real expression on his face. It was in between defeated and depressed. Goten poked at his food, that was in the shape of a smiley face, thanks to the waitress who had been eying him since the fight. Karlie glanced over at Goten who picked up a piece of bread and shovled it into his mouth. Karlie nervously twirled her pasta with her fork, not paying attention enough to know the noodles had begun forming onto the fork's handle. Goten looked at Karlie and licked a bread crumb off his lip. "What's the matter, Kar?" He asked. Karlie looked up from her plate and then at me. "I never knew Serena was that strong." She began. "It makes me feel weak." Goten draped his arm over her shoulder. "Don't be silly. That's only because she's a Sai--" Trunks reached over and covered Goten's mouth. Trunks gave an accusing glare and put his hand down. "Because she's sane! Eh, heh!" Goten blurted. Karlie glared. "And I'm NOT sane??" She barked. Goten gulped. "Of course not! I-I mean you ARE sane! Not that you aren't, and even if you were I wouldn't say you weren't, because you aren't, but if you are sane then we wouldn't fight about being not sane!" Goten paused and made a pouty face. "I wub you..."

I looked at Trunks who was eying his new drink. With a swift tilt of the glass, he downed it in a second, then slapping the glass on the table. I rubbed my temples as I thought about how difficult it was going to be trying to get Trunks out of one of his little moods. Not like this hadn't happened before, but I guessed this was going to be one of the angry, up all night, can't get to sleep, everything is wrong moods. I waved for a beer maid to come to the table. She approached and looked right at Goten and winked. "What can I get you?" She asked. I looked over at Trunks then at the woman. "20 shots. Make them the strongest you have back there." Karlie gagged on a piece of noodle. "20 shots?! Are you crazy?! How in God's name are you going to do that?!" "I'll share. Geez, I'm not stupid." I replied. Trunks picked up a piece of ice out of his cup and threw it at Goten, shattering it on his arm. "Owch! That was cold, Jerk!" Trunks grined and threw another at his face this time. Goten winced at the ice melting down his face. "Trunks! No more! I'll throw my chair at you!" Trunks shrugged and then threw one at me, hitting my cheek. "Ow! Trunks-Kun, knock it off!" The bar maid came back with two trays full of little shot glasses. "Oh, I didn't mean those little cups... I ment REAL cups. But I guess these will do. Just bring more in a few minutes." I said picking a shot glass up and measuring it with my fingers. The bar maid's expression was confused and shocked. "Yes ma'am..." She said walking away with empty trays.

I drank my first two like they were grape juice. Karlie was about to hurl after her second. Goten, well, he was on the floor for one reason or another after LOOKING at them. Trunks and I were pretty even after 32. When it came to the 49th one though, I gave up and had to go throw up. I had never drank THAT much before. Karlie stood outside the bathroom stall waiting for me to stop gagging. "Man, that was amazing. You can really hold your own." I didn't answer her. I just let my head hang over the toilet. "Yeah, I could do a couple. I've done more before." Karlie began. "But I usually do it on an empty stomach." A woman walked into the restroom and looked at Karlie. "Excuse me, but is that stall occupied?" Karlie looked at her and smirked. "Of course it is. My friend is Belimic. She's in there gagging her self right now. She'll be out in a few." The woman blinked and walked to the stall two doors away.

Karlie pounded on the stall door. "Hustle up!! The guys are waiting out there!" I flushed the toilet and opened up the door, almost falling onto my face. Karlie caught me before I hit the dirty linolium. "Man, you're wasted!" She said dragging me out of the stall with my heels hitting the floor. "I am not... I'm just... tired..." I murmered. "Whatever, booze queen. Lets get you out of here." When we came out, I was barely standing on my feet. I saw Trunks and galloped over to him. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." I said clinging to his neck. "Man, you're more wasted then I thought." He said turning his head. "You smell like liquor... We need to get you home..." I gave a drunk glare and pounded on his chest. "I'm not goin' no where! The party just started!" Trunks grabbed my arm, holding me in place. "No, Serena. There isn't a party. We need to get you home away from people. You might have an accident..." Trunks flipped me over his shoulder and started to walk out of the resteraunt. I procieded to kick and scream while he carried me out of the crowded resteraunt. "TRUNKS! PUT ME DOWN!!" I shouted. Karlie bit her lip and watched as I had to be removed from the facilaties.

The bouncer outside watched as I wrestled with Trunks to let me go. Trunks threw me into the convertable and put the top up so I couldn't escape. I layed on my back kicking the door, denting the sides badly. "Sir, remove that woman from your car at once." The bouncer said watching the door begin to give out. Trunks looked at his car and then at the bouncer. "She's drunk, so I'm going to take her home." He said casually. The bouncer turned his nose and glared. "Is that how you get your kicks? Abducting poor defenceless woman for your own selfish pleasure?!" Trunks blinked. "No, she's--" Just then, I kicked the door off the hinges and hopped out. I grined and then ran down the street cackling loudly. Trunks gasped. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!!" Trunks began to chase after me, but the bouncer grabbed his arm, holding him back. "I can't allow you to chase her, you womanizer!" Trunks glared and broke loose. Just then, Goten and Karlie left the building, and promptly chased after me with Trunks.