Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: I've passed 100 reviews! ^_^ Thanks a bunch you guys and I hope you enjoy the chapter.
 
Disclaimer: Don't own SM or GW
 
 
 
The sun had set, and rain had begun to fall heavily. Serena and Heero both were outside, drenched from head to toe. The moon princess held a look of determination upon her face, as she once again attempted to throw a dagger and have it meet its target. She had accomplished to hit the tree, but unable to have the dagger stick into the object.
 
“That's enough.” Serena shifted her eyes to Heero with a frown.
 
“Not until it sticks.” It was now Heero's turn to frown.
 
“You need rest, we will try again tomorrow.”
 
“Not until it sticks.” She repeated, taking a hold of another dagger and began to aim it. Being so focused on the task at hand, she did not notice Heero come up behind her. Much to her surprise, he took a hold of her weapon wielding hand, and snatched the dagger from her hand.
 
“We will start again tomorrow.” Serena whirled around and tried to snatch back the dagger, but he held it out of her reach.
 
“Give it back!”
 
“We will continue tomorrow.”
 
“Damn it Heero, quit being such an ass!”
 
“Stop being so stubborn.” Serena growled, eyes flashing with anger; who did he think he is!? Before she knew it, she was jabbing him in the chest with that God-forsaken boney finger of hers.
 
“I am not stubborn!” Being so caught up in the moment, neither one of them realized Heero was backing up towards a rather large mud puddle that formed from the relentless down pour of rain. So it was understandable when Heero unceremoniously tripped over a rock and back flopped into the muddy puddle.
 
The perfect soldier sat up, and his eyes narrowed into slits as he heard Serena burst out into a fit of laughter. She was bent over at the waist, laughing her ass off at his unfortunate dilemma. A small smirk crept upon Heero, and with phenomenal speed, clutched a hold of her arm and tugged her down into the puddle with him.
 
Serena shot up from the muddy water sputtering, turning to Heero, when she heard a deep low chuckle. Her moment of shock of hearing him laugh for the first time quickly dissolved, as she pounced on top of him and tackled him down into the puddle. The two once again became lost within their feud as they wrestled each other.
 
Heero finally gained the upper hand and pinned the blonde beneath him, both breathing heavily, staring each other intently in the eyes. A small smirk once again appeared upon the perfect soldier's face, when the blonde realized there was no way she could escape him and she sighed in defeat…so he thought.
 
“You won't escape me.” he whispered.
 
“Oh yea?” she whispered back.
 
Heero gave a curt nod. “Hn.”
 
He was thrown off guard when Serena suddenly raised her head, and kissed him softly on the lips. Taking advantage of his befuddlement, she flipped him onto his back and straddled his waist, with a triumphant smile upon her face and held up the V-sign in victory.
 
“That wasn't fair.” He muttered.
 
“Who said we were playing fair?” Heero sat up, and wrapped his arms firmly around Serena's waist, pressing her up against his well muscled chest.
 
“Two can play that game.” He whispered huskily, and before she could respond the perfect soldier did the unthinkable, he claimed her lips with his own. Now gaining the upper hand, he flipped her on to her back, pinning her beneath him once more, one arm wrapped tightly around her waist, while his other hand cradled the side of her face.
 
Serena looked upon him with half lidded eyes, “Cheater.”
 
“You started it.”
 
Serena smiled at him mischievously. “Well then, I'm going to finish what I started.” She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled his head down, claiming his lips once more.
 
……
 
Duo paced the kitchen, hands stuffed in his jean pockets with a pout on his face. He looked down at his watch and sighed heavily. Serena and Heero have been outside for a long time and it was time for him to have some fun with the blonde.
 
He made his way over to the glass double door squinting his eyes to see through the heavy blanket of rain, trying to find the pair. Lightening suddenly struck and his eyes widened seeing the perfect soldier and the moon princess lip locked in a huge mud puddle.
 
“D…D…Daaaaaaamn!” He pressed his face up against the cool glass, as lightening brighted up the sky once again, confirming that he wasn't seeing things.
 
“What the hell are you hollering about Maxwell?” Duo squeaked and turned on his heels, spotting Wufei behind him, with his arms crossed over his chest.
 
“Nothing Wu-man,” replied the braided teen, grinning upon the Chinese pilot. Wufei frowned deeply and began advancing towards him.
 
“My…name..is……sweet mother of pearl!,” Wufei pushed Duo out of his way, and pressed his face to the glass door. The braided teen huffed and pushed Wufei from the door.
 
“I was here first!” Wufei yanked on his friend's braid.
 
“Move you braided idiot!” he exclaimed. The two began to have a pushing match before they both pressed their faces to the window.
 
“Is that…and he's with….” Wufei gawked at the scene. “Oooooh!”
 
“Well…that was unexpected.” Wufei and Duo both squeaked and looked up to see Trowa standing over them, chewing on a piece of apple, staring out of the window.
 
“What are you guys looking?” The three former pilots turned around and spotted Quatre standing behind them curiously.
 
“Nothing!” all three exclaimed, and Duo jumped away from the door and slung an arm around the blonde's shoulders.
 
“Hey Q-man…I need to…eh… show you something,” he replied, his ever present grin appearing on his face.
 
Quatre arched a brow. “Okay…but I need to tell Serena and Heero that dinner is about ready. Are they still training?”
 
“Training on sucking each other's faces off.” muttered Wufei, before he felt a sharp jab to the ribs by Trowa.
 
“What was that Wufei?” questioned Quatre.
 
“Nothing Winner, Yuy and the Onna are almost done.”
 
The blonde smiled softly. “Oh alright then.” He turned and looked to Duo, as the teen escorted him out of the room. “So what did you want to show me?” Trowa and Wufei shared a glance at each other, before they whirled around and pressed their faces up against the glass door to see some more action.
 
……
 
Heero parted from Serena, breathing heavily, and then suddenly sat up. “We need to go inside before the guys come looking for us.” Serena nodded, slightly dazed as Heero stood to his feet. He rose out his hand and helped the blonde to her feet.
 
“We need to change.” muttered Serena.
 
“Hn.” Serena began to head towards the glass doors, but Heero took a hold of her hand and tugged her in a different direction. They walked to the side of the house, and Heero felt around along the wall, and much to Serena's surprise, a secret door opened up. Even more surprising was that the door led directly to Heero's room. The princess headed towards the door to exit the room, when the perfect soldier came up behind her and closed the door, while wrapping his arms around her waist.
 
“Where do you think you're going?”
 
“To my room to shower and change.”
 
“You don't want to join me?” Serena's brows shot up and her face flushed as red as a tomato. A mischievous smile slowly appeared and she turned around in Heero's arms, and looked up onto his smirking face.
 
“I think I'll join you.”
 
……
 
Luna walked into the kitchen, with Rini on her hip, and Artemis trailing behind her. She walked over the high chair and placed Rini inside it, as Artemis went to help Rashid set the food on the table. Soon Quatre, Trowa, Duo and Wufei entered the room and took a seat around the kitchen table.
 
“Where are Heero and Serena?” questioned Quatre.
 
“Right here.” replied Serena, walking into the kitchen, Heero trailing behind her.
 
Quatre arched a brow. “You look flustered.” Serena blushed, and Heero shifted his eyes upon the wall. Wufei coughed, choking on his sip from his water, as Trowa hid a smirk behind his own glass of beverage, and Duo was busy trying to hold back a laugh. Luna stepped away from Rini and looked upon Serena with worry. She made her way over towards her and placed a hand on her forehead to check if she had a fever.
 
“Hmm, you don't have a fever. Are you feeling alright?” questioned the lunar advisor. Serena nodded sheepishly, her blush deepening.
 
“I'm fine Luna…um…eh…just got out of the shower. “ Serena hurried to her seat, Heero taking his own seat beside her. The perfect soldier shifted his eyes onto his braided friend whom was grinning widely at him.
 
He frowned. “What?”
 
Duo's grin suddenly turned into a smirk and he leaned over towards his comrade and whispered, “Oh nothing just smells like sex and candy in here all of a sudden.” The braided teen could of sworn he seen the faintest hint of a blush come cross his comrade's face, but the thought went out of the window when Heero whipped out a gun and pointed at his forehead.
 
“I will kill you.”
 
Duo threw up his hands in defense, “Whoa Hee-man, I'm just messing with ya.”
 
“Heero, you know the rules. No guns at the kitchen table.” replied Quatre, helping himself to a serving of food.
 
“Hn…” Heero hid his gun once again, though his cobalt blue eyes glared heatedly upon Duo.
 
.::SM Dimension::.
 
Mina sat in her window sill, a hand pressed to her chest, and a goofy smile upon her face. She let off a soft giggle, staring up at the bright full moon before her.
 
“We are going to have a lot to talk about Serena!”
 
 
Author: Well that's all! Please R&R