Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks so much for the reviews! I’m getting closer and closer to 200! URGENT NEWS: I just realized a big mistake, I meant for the bad guy to be Wiseman, not Chaos; so that was changed! Sorry for the mess up, and I hope you enjoy the next installment ^_^

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sm or Gw!




Duo pulled up inside the garage at the Winner mansion. He sighed heavily contemplating whether or not he should take Serena and go somewhere else or feed her to Heero's wrath...either way it goes….the perfect soldier was going to be mad. He turned off the car and looked to Serena whom was staring back at him with a goofy grin.

He shook his head with a chuckle. "I will take you to Heero."

The blonde giggled. "Okie dokie!" She clumsily unbuckled her seat belt and turned to open the passenger door. She jiggled the door handle for a few moments, cussing under breath all the while in aggravation. She finally opened the door and squealed in success and went to step out, only to fall out of the car.

"Owwww!" she cried as she hit the ground. Duo burst out laughing and hurriedly jumped out of the car and went around to help the drunken blonde. Helping her up, he placed a supportive arm around her waist as Serena wrapped an arm around his shoulder. She fell into a giggling fit as she straightened herself and brushed off her clothing.

Duo bit back a grin and began leading them both towards the door that lead to the back yard. Once outside he spotted Heero leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest, head bowed; leaving his long brown disheveled bangs to shield his face. His head slowly crept up and he glared upon the pair.

"You're late."

Serena looked up towards Duo and suddenly gulped. "I think he's mad." She whispered.

Duo nodded with a gulp of his own, never taking his eyes off the perfect soldier. "I think you're right." Duo then chanced a look towards Serena, then shifted them back onto Heero who had his gun now pointing at him.

"Why is she drunk?" his voice cold and emotionless, pushing himself off of the tree and walking a few steps towards them.

"Eh…?" replied Duo dumbly.

Serena frowned and cocked a brow questioningly. "What makes you think I'm drunk?"

"You're stumbling and leaning on Duo for support. You're eyes are glassy and I can smell the alcohol." Replied the perfect soldier, keepings his eyes locked on the braided teen.

"You can see my eyes from way over there?" Serena asked incredulously as she straightened her posture.

"Yes."

"Heero…put down the gun."

"Hn."

"Heero!"

"Hn!"

"Stop that!" snapped Serena. She growled lowly under her breath and stomped her way up to her gun wielding boyfriend. She stood before him with her hands on her hips and a glare from hell aimed at the former 01 pilot.

"Put that gun down, I drank because I wanted to, not because Duo forced me too. Now I came here to throw some knives, now lets get to it." She snapped.

"You are not training in this condition." He replied watching Duo's grin of amusement at the couple. He started to pull the trigger to wipe that smile off his face when he felt Serena's evil little finger jab him in the chest.

"Like hell we aren't!" she eyed his back pocket where she noticed he had a switch blade. She snatched the weapon up and flicked it open.

"You don't think I can do this?!" she just about shouted. She flicked her wrist and released the blade. For the first time, Heero took his eyes off Duo and watched as the knife embedded itself into a thick oak tree.

Heero arched a brow in surprise, Serena still yelling at him, oblivious to her accomplishment. He then clicked the safety back on his gun and hid his weapon. He then turned to the raging girl and placed a finger to her lips to quiet her. Serena furrowed her brows questioningly as Heero took her by her shoulders and faced her towards the tree. She momentarily held a look of shock, before she flashed a silly grin.

"Wow, I hit the tree."

"Hn." Serena stuck her tongue out at him before giving off a rather large yawn and a quick stretch.

"Does Quat have some beer?" questioned Serena suddenly.

"No" replied Duo as a grin slowly crept upon his face. "But I do!"

"Awsome...hey wait a minute, you aren't 21 how'd you get that beer earlier?"

"Fake ID."

"Let me see!" exclaimed Serena. Duo reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, as Serena made her way over towards him and snickered when she stumbled over a tree branch. He opened his wallet and pulled out the ID card and handed it to the blonde. She let out a giggle as she saw a picture of a guy with a big fro, extra thick black rimmed glasses and a bad acne problem.

"That is not you!"

Duo flashed Serena a grin. "But it does the job, so how about we get our drink on?"

"Sounds like a plan!" The pair began to head towards the house when Serena suddenly paused in her steps and turned towards Heero whom was just staring back at her with a blank expression.

"Come on!" Heero nodded dumbly and made his way towards the blonde. He couldn’t figure out how the situation had suddenly changed, but at he didn’t care as Serena latched herself onto his arm and tugged him along, chatting merrily with Duo.

……

The three stealthy maneuvered their way through the house, dodging anyone that may come their way. They made their way upstairs and just as Duo placed his hand on his bedroom door knob, they heard a door open up a little ways down the hallway. The trio turned simultaneously and watched as Trowa stepped out of his own bedroom and stare at the three that looked to be up to no good, with an arched brow.

“What?” questioned the long banged teen.

“Nothing!” chirped Duo.

Trowa cocked his head to the side at Duo’s overly enthusiastic voice. “What are you about to do?”

“What makes you think I’m up to something?”

Trowa smirked. “I didn’t say you were up to something, I asked what are you about to do. So what are you really up too?”

Duo held a look of confusion for a moment trying to figure out how the whole conversation turned on him. With a shake of his head and a shrug of the shoulders, he decided to spill the beans; besides…it’s only Trowa.

“We’re about to go and drink.” replied the braided teen.

“Who the hell is dumb enough to sell you alcohol Maxwell?” taunted Wufei, making his presence known as he walked his way towards the group.

“Classified Info Wu-man!”

Wufei‘s eye twitched, glaring upon the teen over the name he despised. “Maxwell…” he growled dangerously

Trowa rolled his eyes as he saw a fight brewing and decided to kill it before it grew. “Quit bickering; besides, I wouldn’t mind drinking a beer or two.”

“Now Tro-man is speaking my language!”

“You really shouldn’t degrade yourself to his level Barton.” muttered Wufei with a shake of his head.

Duo flicked his braid over his shoulder and rolled his eyes over dramatically. “I don’t have to take this!” he threw his bedroom door open and revealed a surprisingly clean bedroom, decorated in posters and other odd things Duo liked.

“When the hell did this happen?!” Wufei nearly screeched, seeing the room looked safe for human occupants for once.

Duo shrugged his shoulders, stepping into the room. “I was bored and decided to clean my room” Not leaving any room for more discussion, the braided teen made his way over to his closet doors and threw them open. Everyone’s’ jaws dropped seeing several shelves containing a large assortment of neatly aligned selection of bottles of liquor and about four refrigerators that were probably packed full of beer.

“Woah…” Serena looked at the variety, not even sure of where to begin.

Duo flashed a grin as he showed off his massive collection. “Enjoy!”

……

Quatre yawned loudly, sitting back in his extra comfortable chair in his office. He popped his neck, untying the noose in his tie as he stacked together all of the paperwork he had just finished and placed them in a large manila envelope and sealed it. He laid it down on his desk and stood from his seat, heading towards the door.

“I wonder what everyone is doing…it has been rather quiet.” The Arabian teen exited the room and began to walk around his mansion trying to find his odd group of friends. He suddenly cocked his head up towards the ceiling as he heard a loud bang, then multiple fits of laughter.

“What is going on?” Quatre sped his pace and quickly advanced towards the stairway and took the steps two at a time. As he approached Duo’s door, he could hear the laughter more clearly and with curiosity getting the best of him, he opened the door and what he seen caused him to snicker.

Duo was in a tangled heap, laying in a broken mess that was once his bed. There was a large hole in the ceiling, and ceiling debris lay littered in various places. Everyone was looking at him with a look of shock and he wished he had a camera because this was definitely a Kodak moment.

“Hey Quat!” exclaimed Serena in a fit of giggles, being the first to snap out of her stupor.

Quatre smiled and stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, eying the drinks before his friends and sister. “What are you guys doing?”

“Well we were playing this card game when Duo kept saying that he can do a back flip off his bed. We all said he couldn’t because the ceiling is too low, but he wouldn’t listen. As you can see his attempt was a failure!”

“You should of seen his head go through that ceiling!” exclaimed Wufei, unable to contain his snickers of amusement.

Quatre chuckled, finding him a seat between Serena and Trowa. “So what card game are you playing?” Serena cocked a brow, slightly surprised that her brother wasn’t raging about all of them drinking…or rather her for that matter.

“Well we deal out a seat of cards, and the two who has the lowest number has to take a shot.”

“Take a shot of what?”

“Tequila!” she replied, then leaned in close to her brother. “It’s pretty gross…”

Quatre smiled and loosened his tie even more. “Well…I’ll take a shot now, then deal me in.”

“Give me your hand.” Quatre did as he was told and gave Serena his hand. She took a hold of the small container that held salt.

“Lick the back of your hand.” Quatre looked at her oddly, and Serena rolled her eyes.

“Just do it!” Quatre stuck his tongue out at his sister before licking the back of his hand. Serena leaned forwards and sprinkled some salt on his hand. She placed the salt down, took a hold of the bottle of Tequila and poured some in a shot glass, then handed it to her patiently waiting brother. She then reached over and pulled out a lemon wedge from a bucket full of ice, Quatre just now noticed.

“Lick the salt, take the shot, then bite the lemon.” was Serena’s simple order. Quatre nodded and licked the salt from his hand and then threw the shot back. He coughed at the bitter taste.

“Gahh its nasty!!!”

“Bite the lemon Winner!” The teen bit the lemon, relieving himself of the bitter taste.

Serena giggled and patted her brother on the back. “I told you it was gross.”

“Yeah, no kidding.” he placed the glass down, and picked up the deck of cards as Duo finally untangled himself from his destroyed bed and took a seat between Wufei and Heero.

“Let’s get this card game started shall we?” replied Quatre as he dished out the cards.

.::One Hour Later::.

Serena looked around at the 5 heavily wasted former gundam pilots with a grin as a brilliant idea formed in her drunken hazed mind.

“Lets go to the club!”

Duo grinned and threw his arm into the air. “Hell yeah! I have the perfect spot too!”

“Injustice! Clubs are for the weak onna!”

Serena rolled her eyes and unsteadily stood to her feet. “Well you can stay here, but I’m going to go and shake my money maker!” Duo stood a bit too quickly, nearly tripping over his own two feet while making his way over to the blonde haired moon princess.

“I’m going too; I need to mingle with the babes.” replied Duo. Heero stood up as well and swayed slightly before wrapping his arms around Serena’s waist to steady himself.

“Hn…” Qautre furrowed his brows looking upon the three, then shrugged his shoulders and stood.

“Well if Heero’s going then I will too.” The group looked at Wufei and Trowa, waiting for their responses. Serena suddenly sighed aggravated with the staring contest and turned, Heero still latched onto her.

“If you’re going to come then lets go, if not then don’t.” With that, the couple walked out of the room, Duo and Quatre following in their lead. Trowa and Wufei looked towards the now vacant door then back at each other. Trowa ran his fingers through his long bangs, momentarily revealing his other green eye.

He suddenly stood up, “We mine as well go…we have nothing better to do.” with that he walked out of the room to follow after the group. Wufei grumbled under his breath, then turned and poured himself a shot and drunk it quickly. He started to stand, but stopped midway pouring himself another shot. He downed that one as well and began to head towards the door.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” he muttered and went to go find his friends.

…….

Heero suddenly halted in his footsteps, causing Serena to stumble back into him with an oomph. She looked up towards the teen as he began leading them both of them towards his room.

“Where are we going?” questioned Serena.

“I need to get something.” he replied and continued onward to his destination.

“I’ll go tell Rashid to get the car ready, we’ll meet you outside.” replied Quatre turning to leave, the rest of the guys following after him.

“Hn.”

Heero entered his bedroom and made his way to his closet, Serena peering over his shoulder. The perfect soldier opened up a box grabbing a Twinkie.

“Ohh! I want one!”

“Hn!” Heero shook his head with a frown.

“Don’t be stingy Heero!”

“I only have 37 left!”

Serena huffed then snatched the Twinkie out of his hand. “It’s not like you cant get more!” She opened the wrapping paper and took a bite from the sweet treat.

“Oooh…no wonder you were being stingy…this is really good!”

Heero frowned, watching as Serena ate his most prized position; mumbling how good it was and stopped himself from slapping the Twinkie from her hand. With a grunt, he snatched another Twinkie from the box, closed the closet doors, and escorted the blonde out of the room. They both made their way outside, happily eating on their Twinkies.
……

Rashid shook his head as the group of six exited the SUV clumsily. Quatre turned to him, leaning against the vehicle’s door heavily. The butler hid his smirk as he shifted in his seat to lean more closely to the window.

“When do you want me to return Master Quatre?”

Quatre cocked his head to the side as the butler’s words slowly sunk into his hazy mind. “I’ll just call you.”

Rashid chuckled and gave a curt nod. “Very well Master Quatre, have fun.” The elderly man began to roll up the window, but was stopped by the young charge.

“I just want you to know that I love you man!“ gushed Quatre, causing the elderly man to chuckle once more.

“Love you too Master Quatre, now enjoy yourself.“ With that, Rashid rolled up the windows and then drove off. Quatre then turned to Duo and threw an arm around his shoulders.

“So lets get this party started!”

Serena turned towards the huge line outside of the club and frowned slightly. “As long as that line is, we’ll be standing there for a week!”

“We aren’t going to wait in the line.” replied Duo as he lead the group towards a huge bouncer. The large bald headed man turned towards the group and grinned when he spotted Duo amongst them.

“Duo! Long time no see.” he replied.

The braided teen returned the large grin and made his way towards his friend. “Hey my man, its been a while.”

The man nodded. “Yes it has. You and your friends can head in.”

“Thanks man!” Duo patted the bouncer on his back and lead his friends inside. The music was loud, strobe lights flashing everywhere, and the place was crowded with young individuals dancing the night away. They shuffled their way through the crowd and made their way to a vacant booth and took a seat, as a young female waiter came up to them.

“What can I get you guys?” Everyone chorused out that they wanted a beer and the waitress left to go and retrieve the drinks. Duo’s violet eyes scanned the crowd, looking at all the pretty ladies dancing provocatively to the beat; eager to get out on the dance floor. The waitress came back quickly and handed everyone their desired drinks and left them to themselves. Duo chugged down half of his beer, then slammed the bottle down, jumping to his feet.

“I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready to dance!” He turned away from the group and disappeared into the crowd. Serena turned from Duo’s disappearing form and turned her head towards Heero whom just finished taking a long swig from his beverage.

“You going to dance?”

Heero stiffened and looked towards the blonde like she grew another head. “Nuh uh.”

Serena shrugged her shoulder and stood from her seat beside him. “Suit yourself!” Soon she too disappeared into the crowd.

Heero turned to his remaining friends as they were watching Duo dancing with a girl. Heero finished off his beer and slouched in his seat, searching through the crowd for his girlfriend. When he finally spotted her, his eyes narrowed dangerously close as he watched some guy come up and start dancing with her. He frowned, the sensation of jealousy arising and he stood from his seat, ignoring his friends questions and made his way through the crowd.

With Serena’s back turned towards him, Heero gave the guy a death glare from hell, causing the young man to scamper off into the crowd in fear. Heero then fell into step with Serena and placed his hand on her hips. The blonde stiffened startled and whirled around preparing to knock the hell out of the one who decided to step pass their boundaries, only to be surprised to see Heero’s smirking face.

Serena grinned, turning in her lover’s arms, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. “I thought you didn’t want to dance?”

“Changed my mind.”

The bubbly teen giggled. “I see.” She smiled when Heero wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist, and she leaned her head against his chest and they both swayed to the music; not caring that the music was an upbeat fast track; they were together and that was all that matter.

……

Duo was having a blast as he was surrounded by tons of girls, swinging his braid around merrily. He stopped in mid braid swing when something caught his attention. A huge grin suddenly came across his face as he spotted Quatre climbing up ontop of the bar table, tie wrapped around his head. He started dancing as a crowd of ladies began to surround him and began stripping down his shirt. Once the article of clothing was off, he started twirling it around his head and flung it into the crowd.

Laughing, his attention then towards turned towards the table his friends were occupying and he felt his jaw just about hit the dance floor. He spotted Trowa and Wufei talking to a few gorgeous females, drinking , and getting their flirt on.

What finally made him whip out a camera from his pocket was when he saw Heero and Serena in their own little world, grinding and dancing provocatively in the center of the dance floor, the crowd cheering them on.

“Blackmail baby!” he exclaimed, taking pictures of his completely out of character antics of his friends.

…….

It was going on 4 in the morning when Rashid pulled up to the club. He shook his head as he looked at the group who were all leaning on each other for support…and Quatre was only clad in his boxer shorts, tie wrapped firmly around his head; the rest of his clothing nowhere in sight.

He rolled down his window and whistled, gaining all of their attentions. “Looks like you had fun.”

“We had a blast!” remarked Serena with a contagious grin, as Heero helped her into the car.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves.” replied Rashid with a smile. He turned towards Quatre when the blonde situated himself in the passenger seat of the SUV. He shook his head as the teen was flashing him a toothy grinning. “What happened to your clothes?”

Quatre looked down at himself with a perplexed look, eyeing himself quickly to confirm that his clothes were indeed gone. Scratching the back of his head, he shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know…I guess I lost them.”

Rashid chuckled, shifting the gears to drive and began to head home. As they were pulling away, Serena tensed, feeling all the hairs on the back of her neck stand erect. She began scanning outside the window, feeling as though she was being watched, and a familiar sensation attacking her senses.

Heero wrapped his arms more tightly around the girl, bringing his lips to her ear. “What’s wrong?” he whispered.

Serena leaned back into his embrace, snuggling into the warmth he offered her. “Nothing…thought I saw something.”

“Okay.” He murmured, resting his chin on top of her head, and closing his eyes. Serena chewed on her bottom lip, staring blankly out of the window lost in thought.

‘I could of sworn I felt Darien’s presence, but that’s impossible…right?” she thought, as the scenery began to blur on by.

……

Darien smirked as he stood from the shadows. “Looks like I found you Serenity.”






Author: I had more for this chapter, but decided to cut it short. I hoped you enjoyed and hopefully have the next chapter will come out sooner. Please review and tell me what you think. ^_^ getting closer to the end you guys!