Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Thanks so much for the reviews, I really appreciate it! I know my updates are taking long but I’m in the middle of graduating and finishing off my classes! N E Ways! On with the story and I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: Don’t own SM or GW



Rashid pulled up to the Winner mansion, and held back a chuckle noticing everyone in the vehicle was out cold. Running his fingers through his neatly cropped grey hair he turned to Quatre with a smirk, shaking the blonde by the shoulders. Quatre shot up, and was thrown back in his seat by his seatbelt and looked around him with a bewildered expression.

Rashid couldn’t hold back his laughter as tears welled up in the corners of his eyes in amusement. The blonde shifted weary eyes upon his butler and frowned upon the man.

“Where are we?”

“Home; come along and help me wake the others.”

Quatre scratched the back of his head for a moment, staring blankly at the man he has known all his life. Rashid snickered when the teen snapped out of his stupor and flashed him a goofy grin and gave a curt nod.

“Okay.” The blonde unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around in his seat, looking upon his peacefully sleeping friends. He smirked deviously, unnoticed by Rashid; he took a deep breath…

“WAKE UP!?!?!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. The sleeping bunch jumped startled and within a blink of an eye, each of the former gundam pilots had some sort of weapon pointed at the grinning Arabian.

“What the hell?” growled Heero, thumb hovering over the safety to his gun.

“Damn it Winner! INJUSTICE!”

“Yea dude that was so not cool…I almost shot you man!”

“…!?!?!”

“Geeze Quat…give me a heart attack why don’t you!”

Quatre shrugged his shoulders and looked upon the angry group nonchalantly. “Rashid told me to help him wake you guys up.”

Rashid looked upon the teen baffled. “I didn’t tell you to shout at them!”

“Look…we can sit here and argue about this but you guys are awake, I’ve done my part, I’m going inside and going to bed.” With that Quatre opened the passenger door and stepped out of the car and swayed for a moments before taking wobbly steps to the house, as the group of teens and Rashid watched him go.

Rashid smirked and began to count down. “3...2...1...”

“THE STUPID DOOR IS LOCKED!!!!” yelled Quatre with a whine laced in voice.

“Coming Master Quatre.” with that said, the old man as well as the vehicle’s wasted occupants began shuffling out of the SUV. Making his way towards the door way, Rashid locked the doors to the vehicle with a press of a button and then began shifting threw the large assortments of keys until he found the one he was looking for. He silently placed the key in the house‘s lock, taking note to Quatre impatiently tapping his foot upon the ground. Finally unlocking the door, the blonde darted into the house before Rashid could step in and took a couple of steps forward, pausing in the hallway and then stared down the hallway. With a shrug of his shoulders and turned and began heading towards the living room.

“Q-man…where you going?” questioned Duo, as he stood propped up against the wall for support.

Quatre kept his stride as he spoke. “Bedroom too far away…sleeping on the couch.”

“Oooh! Sounds like a plan!” exclaimed Serena as she began to follow her brother and tugging Heero a long with her by the hand.

Rashid looked at the remaining group. “Do you all plan to sleep in the living room?” Trowa, Duo and Wufei looked down the long hallway and simultaneously nodded their heads and began heading towards the living room.

“Very well then. I will go and retrieve some blankets for you.” The old man chuckled as he received three grunts in reply and began heading down the hallway to get the said items. He whistled lowly as came up to the closet and pulled out some blankets and held the tightly in his massive arms.

Making his way back to the living room, he shook his head at the teens’ sleeping arrangements. Duo was lying face down in the lazy boy chair; head resting where his feet were suppose to go, butt high up in the air and was clenching the tip of his braid in one hand while sucking on this thumb. Heero and Serena were occupying the sofa, the both of them lying across the furniture, Serena lying upon Heero’s chest as the perfect soldier had his arms wrapped tightly around the girl; gun held tightly in one hand. Trowa was lying across the head rest of that same couch, passed out cold, snoring lightly and was now missing his pants. Wufei lay flat on his back on the coffee table, his beloved Katana hugged tightly to his chest. Lastly was Quatre whom occupied the loveseat, lay sprawled out on his back with limbs hanging over the couch, mouth wide upon and a dribble of drool trickling down the corner of his mouth.

Rashid stepped into the room and covered everyone up with the blankets and quietly retreated from the room. He yawned tiredly, silently musing how bad of a hang over the teens were going to have when they woke up tomorrow.

.::SM Dimension::.

Rini sniffled clutching at her heavily bleeding arm. Chewing on her bottom lip, the child firmly grasped the handle of the blade that was embedded in her arms. She closed her eyes taking a few deep breaths; she pulled the blade from her arm. She grunted when the weapon was pulled free and she tossed the object to the floor and laid her head back on the wall, tears flowing down her flushed face.

She soon sat up and used her teeth tear a long strip out of her shirt in which she used to tie around her arm to steady the gushing blood flow. The young moon princess sighed heavily as beads of perspiration were spotted across her pale face.

“This can’t be happening…” murmured the child softly through clenched teeth. She slowly opened her ruby red eyes and stared up at the ceiling with wearily.

“I have to warn her…I must!” declared the pink haired child as she closed her eyes once again. The crescent moon insignia flickered into existence and beamed brightly upon her forehead. Her once labored breathing slowed to steady deep breaths, making her appear as if she were sleeping.

.::GW Dimension: Serena’s Dream::.

Serena eyes slowly opened and looked around her surrounding in confusion. She was surrounded in a thick white mist and could barely see her own hand before her. She looked down at her appearance and realized she was still dressed in the clothing she had fallen asleep in. Becoming a little freaked out, she began calling out into the mist.

“Hello! Is anyone here?!” Serena shivered as she heard her voice echoing back at her in this unknown creepy place. She frowned when she received no answer and suddenly took a step back when a pinkish glow began to form a few feet in front of her. Crouching low into a fighting stance, the blonde watched the glow begin to form into a person, a child to be exact, and the mist began to deteriorate.

Serena gasped, dropping her fighting stance when she realized who the child was. “Rini!?”

“The one and only!”

Serena grinned and made a mad dash to the child and enveloped her in a tight hug. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you too.” replied Rini as she felt her throat tighten, tightly wrapping her arms around the younger version of her mother. Serena arched a brow as she felt Rini’s form trembling and began to pull away from her.

“What’s w…” Serena’s eyes widened as she got a good look at Rini’s battered face, her dirt clotted pink hair, and torn filthy clothing. “Oh my God! What happened to you?”

Rini shifted her eyes from the blonde and sniffled. “This is why I’ve come here to contact you…I’m here to warn you.”

Serena felt her heart freeze in her chest and her breath caught in her throat. “What’s going on?”

“It’s Darien…he’s not who he says he is! He’s coming to get you Serena and he has Luna P and went to your dimension!”

The blonde felt tears well up in her eyes as her worst fear was coming true. “I don’t understand Rini…did Darien do this to you…how did he get you?”

The child swallowed deeply, still unable to look the blonde in the eyes. “I never went back home…Darien has kept me hidden for the past two years.”

Rini’s form began to flicker and the child finally looked Serena in the eyes, panic written all over her young face. Serena frowned and held the child more tightly.

“What’s going?”

“I’m running out of energy, I wont be here much longer.”

“No! Damn it Rini! Where are you…who is Darien really?”

Rini’s form began to flicker rapidly, making her words come out distorted. “Darien is…you…stay away…run before he gets you too…”

Rini’s form disappeared and Serena slammed her fist onto the ground. “RINI!!!”


.::SM Dimension::.

Rini’s eyes snapped opened and she stared blankly ahead of her, moon insignia slowly flickering out of existence.

“Please be carefully Mommy…” Rini’s eyes closed heavily, her battered form slumped up against the wall.

.::GW Dimension::.

Serena slowly opened her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. She sat up slowly, and ran a trembling hand through her disheveled bangs, biting on her bottom lips to stop herself from making any noise to awaken the others.

“What the hell is going on…my God…Rini!” She wiped away her tears with her forearm and turned to look upon Heero’s peaceful sleeping face with a sad smile.

“I may have to go home after all.”

Her head suddenly snapped upward as she heard a soft thump coming from upstairs. She narrowed her eyes and as gently as she could, unraveled Heero’s arms from around her waist. She stood to her feet, and she heard the small thump once again.

“That’s coming from Rini’s room.” She whispered to herself as her pace quickened and as quietly as possible she began heading to her daughter’s room. Her heart began to pound against her chest painfully with anxiety the closer she came to the bedroom. Now standing before it, all she could hear was her heartbeat as her breathing was coming in short gasps. With a deep breath she placed her hand shakily on the door knob and threw the bedroom door open.

Her heart dropped into the pit of her stomach as Darien stood by Rini’s cradle and was staring down upon the infant, running his fingers softly through her hair.

“We make beautiful children…” he raised his head and stared her deeply in the eyes with a small smile. “Don’t you agree?”

Serena clenched her jaw as she tried to maintain all the emotions flowing through her. She then sneered at him and gave him a snide remark in response.

“We would have had another beautiful child if you didn’t kill it.”

Darien lost his smile as he narrowed his eyes dangerously close. “What are you talking about?”

“The night you beat the hell out of me…the night that I left…I was 10 weeks pregnant Darien.” Serena watched as she saw the range of emotions flickering in her ex-lovers eyes. She smiled in satisfaction; he deserved to feel some of her pain…get a taste of all he hell he put her through. She smirked as she opened up her mind link and began to call her brother.

Darien growled lowly in his chest. “You lie!”

Serena frowned at the assumption. “Believe what you want but both you and I know that deep down you know I’m telling the truth.

Darien clenched his hands into tight fists as his eyes flashed gold. “Don’t feed me these lies!”

……

Quatre sat up groggily and rubbed the sleep from his eyes when he heard his name being called. He looked around him with droopy eyes, unable to pinpoint where the voice had come from. When he heard his name again he realized it was Serena communicating with him through their link.

“What is it Serena?”

“Darien is here!”

“What?!”

“He’s in Rini’s room!”

“Okay…where are you at?”

“In Rini’s room.”

“What!! You’re in there with him? Why the hell didn’t you wake us up!”

“Don’t yell at me! I wasn’t expecting to see him.”

“Damn it Sere! Don’t do anything brash! We’ll be there in a minute.”

“Shit…I just pissed him off! Hurry!”

Quatre rolled his eyes with a sigh and jumped off the couch. Running around the room he shook each of his comrades awake an received heated glares from everyone. Heero scanned the room, realizing his blonde headed girlfriend is no where in sight.

“Where’s Serena?”

“In Rini’s room.” replied Quatre as he sucker punched Duo in the arm when the teen refused to wake up.

“OW! What the hell Q-man!” grumbled the braided teen as he rubbed his now sore arm.

“Serena’s in trouble!” each male snapped out of their sleepy stupor upon hearing those words, as Heero jumped from his seat, his gun cocked and loaded.

“What do you mean…you said she’s in Rini’s room!” snapped the gun wielding teen as he spun on his heels and made a quick dash for Rini’s room. Quatre cussed silently under his breath and went to chase after Heero, until he was grabbed by the arm by Wufei.

“What is going on Winner?”

“Darien is here and he’s with Serena and Rini, so come the fuck on!” The blonde snatched his arm from the Chinese teen and bolted after Heero.

“Well damn…let’s go!” cried Duo as he pulled his gun from the back of his pants and checked to see if it was loaded. He looked up at the two, startling them deeply as his expression was cold and hard. Duo cocked his gun and began to head out of the room.

“I’ll be damned if he walks out of here alive!” was his vow as he disappeared out of the door. Wufei unsheathed his Katana as Trowa took a hold of his own gun from the back of the waist band of his pants.

“We need to hurry up before we miss all the action!” remarked the usually silently teen as they both headed out of the room.

……

Serena swallowed deeply as she watched her former lover’s eyes change color, her future daughter’s words echoing in her head.

Darien isn’t who he say he is…

The blonde clenched her hands into tight fists as she remembered every wound she seen on the child and felt a burning rage welling up inside of her. How could he do that…how could he be such a monster and inflict pain on a helpless child…his own flesh and blood. The blonde’s moon insignia appeared on her forehead and glowed brightly as she fueled her rage with all the pain she had suffered for the last two years…all the pain her daughter had to endure for the past two years.

Unconsciously a massive white light began to form in the blonde’s hand. Darien furrowed his brows in surprise and began to perform the same action as the symbol of earth and the upside down black crescent moon flashed upon his own forehead.

Unfortunately Serena lost all concentration when the bedroom door was suddenly thrown open. Both Serena and Darien snapped their heads towards the door and spotted Heero pointing his gun dead center to Darien’s head. The ebony haired man smirked, and with unregistered speed, released his ball of energy at the former 01 pilot.

Caught off guard, Heero took the blast head on as it slammed against his chest. The blast went straight threw him and the teen shifted his eyes to his chest and saw a gaping hole. His eyes slowly locked onto Serena’s as he saw the pure horror etched in her big blue eyes.

Heero dropped down onto his knees and fell to his side with a soft thud. He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling as his world turned black.





Author: I know…cruel!!! But I’m going to end it there anyways! ^_^ Hope you enjoyed and please review!