Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ No Need For A Lunar Brother ❯ It Ends Tonight Pt 1 & 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: It Ends Tonight pt 1

"It Ends Tonight" by The All-American Rejects

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don’t want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
You're finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such distain

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when you're blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Tonight, Insight
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight.

Flashback/Dream sequence of the occurrences prior to Ranma’s meltdown at the Tendos:

AN: This (Flashback/Dream Sequence) part is the actual prologue I wrote after the first and second chapter was posted. So I had to rewrite it to what you are currently reading, minus the out of flashback/dream sequence parts with Nodoka and Washu and Washu and Tsunami.

Ranma woke up as usual, air born, but instead of heading towards the Tendo koi pond, he wound up smashing on the tiles that decorated the top of the walls of the Tendo compound. Apparently Genma put a little extra effort in tossing Ranma out the window this particular morning. Ranma shook his head and was about return to the house, when he heard voices coming from the other side of the wall.

“Glad you didn’t get lost this morning.”

“I only get lost when it doesn’t concern you Akane. Any ways I’m glad we stared seeing each other in the mornings.”

“I know what you mean, these morning jogs are the only times when my dad and flea bag Genma can’t shove Ranma down my throat or school and even there that pervert has his fiancés constantly and shamelessly flaunting themselves at him. Can’t complain about your nightly visits though, except you fall asleep too quickly and we don’t get to talk as much like we do now a days. Now how about I try to get my friend Sayuri to say that I’m staying over her place tonight and we go do something, how’s that sound.”

“S…s…sure, that would be great.”

Ranma didn’t have to peek over the wall, he already knew who the voices belong to as well recognize their ki and he couldn’t believe what he heard. He clenched his fist so hard that his knuckles turned white.

“C…can I give you a kiss?”

Ranma’s snapped his head up when he heard this and prayed that she declined. He slowly and quietly made his way to the edge of the top of the wall to see what she would do.

“Ryo-kun I thought you’d never ask,” Akane said as she closed her eyes and tilted her head to await Ryoga’s kiss.

Ranma watched in morbid fascination as the two drifted closer and kiss. His chest ached as he rolled onto his back on top of the wall clutching his chest. He gritted his teeth at the pain as he thought of every trial he faced, every time he risked his life, and the life he took in her name. Ranma started to gasp for air as each breath became struggle to take in.

“Akane, would it be too bad for me to say that I’m really glad that you didn’t marry Ranma two months ago,” Ryoga asked.

Ranma held his breath as the seconds felt like an eternity before she answered.

“Honestly… I only went along with it because dad and Genma held the case of “Spring of Drowned Man” from Ranma. I figured that he’d somehow get the case sometime during the ceremony and call the whole thing off. After he gets cured he’d probably just leave since he said he hated it here so much. I’d rather be married to you than that no good pervert and it doesn’t hurt that you have cute and loveable curse. If I got stuck marrying that jerk, then the whole neighborhood would label me as a bisexual. Trust me Ryo-kun I don’t swing both ways,” Akane said as she suggestively leaned on to him.

“Th…th…that’s good to know Akane, we can hold the idea of us getting married off till you’re ready and… Wait a minute, that does mean you’re ok with my curse,” Ryoga said as he looked at her with tears about to fall.

“I happen to think P-chan is very cute.”

“She knew,” Ranma thought. “She knew all this damned time.”

The aching in his chest suddenly stopped and the hand clenched over his heart opened and fell to his side as his head fell back onto tiles on the top of the wall. There were no tears in his eyes or a sign of pain on his face. The spark of life in his eyes flickered before settling into a dull azure, when suddenly he took his first breath in over a minute or two. He then got up and off the wall, then dragged himself back towards to Tendo Home.

On the spot that Ranma once occupied now lay a ghost image of his cursed form. Suddenly her eyes opens and drew breath as a wicked grin adorned her face. She got up and sat crossed legged on the top of the wall facing the cheating couple confident that no on can see her but him. She watched them share a parting kiss as Ryoga headed to the other side of the compound to turn into P-chan and Akane walked through the front gates.

“Thank you, you pathetic useless bitch,” the ghost Ranko thought. “At least you’ve made yourself useful this one time.”

Another ghost figure appeared standing by her.

“So you’ve managed free us,” he said.

“It didn’t take much, all it took was an ultimate act of betrayal to remind him that even the great Ranma Saotome has a dark side. Now that he’s aware of what sleeps within him, all it needs now is a little push to awaken,” ghost Ranko said as she stood up next to him.

“Good, once when we acquire a means to the corporeal world we could take our revenge. You do know that should a corporeal vessel be attained, both us will merge to one being,” the male ghost said.

“It doesn’t matter so long as I destroy Ranma Saotome.”

“Good, then I will have my revenge against her. However we will be of no match to either of them once we merge, we must prepare, gather strength and choose our hour to strike. Understand?”

“What ever it takes, he must pay. Are you sure is he capable of the power needed for us to cross the divide.”

“He is of me, much like you are of him, though you came about by unconventional means. I know what he is capable of. There lies a sleeping dragon within him; he’s yet to know about. It must be awaked in order to ensure our revenge comes to fruition. You may have waited within him to be freed once more to seek revenge, but I have traversed the very boundaries of time, space and existence itself to make sure that this time I will destroy her and all she holds dear.”

The two apparitions turned to the pig-tailed youth as he retuned to the Tendo house and followed him.

Ranma reached the front of the Tendo house, where his father in ready combat stance met him.

“C’mon boy. I got to make sure you’re not getting soft on me,” his father boasted.

Ranma just waked by him. Genma angered at such blatant disrespect grabbed his son’s shirt from behind and dragged him back to face him. There was no emotion on Ranma’s face as his father continued to berate him.

“Useless boy, how dare skip morning practice,” Genma shouted as he threw a punch at his son.

Kasumi opened the sliding doors to the back yard and was about announce that breakfast was ready when she saw Genma punch Ranma hard on jaw sending the young man sprawling onto the ground. Ranma got up and wiped away the blood from his cut lip and face Genma once more.

“Are you done,” he asked.

Kasumi looked so shocked to see Ranma’s face stripped of any emotion and heard how hollow his voice sounded when he answered his father.

“C’mon boy. If you lack training, how will uphold the Saotome Ryu School or protect your fiancé,” Genma shouted to him.

No response, Ranma just stood there.

“I get it boy, you do want that Hibiki boy win over your fi…”

Kasumi never heard Ranma say a word, but read his lips as he uttered “Dark Harbinger” just as he raised his left hand and a black orb came shooting out of it hitting Genma, dragging him across the back yard and creating a hole in the wall at the end. She rushed to the emotionless teen as he lowered his hand and his head.

“I see he does not need to look far for willing sacrifices to wake him.” The male ghost said when he saw Ranma blast his old man with negative energy.

“The chaotic star he’s born under indeed has been a great catalyst to stir him to awaken. It shouldn’t be long.” Ghost Ranko replied.

“Ranma,” Kasumi called to him as she placed her hands on his shoulder.

At this time Akane came to the dining room and saw the new hole in the wall at the back yard with an unconscious Genma half buried in the rubble.

“For Kami’s sake can’t you two ever let one day go without destroying any part of my home,” Akane asked as she turned to face Ranma.

Kasumi still had her hands on Ranma’s shoulders, which in Akane’s eyes meant that he was touching her, which was a bad thing.

“Ranma you perverted BAKA! Get your hands of my sister,” Akane shouted as she charged him with mallet-sama.

Kasumi saw the incoming attack and tried to get the teen to move, but he didn’t. Kasumi was surprised to see Ranma’s right hand effortlessly catch the mallet and held it at mid strike. Akane was caught off guard that Ranma would block her normally effective attack and tried to dislodge her mallet from his vise-like grip. Ranma raised his head and look at Kasumi with his dull azure eyes, which made her gasp. Ranma then released the mallet sending Akane to the ground. He then turned to Kasumi bowed and went in to the house and upstairs to the guest room.

Later at the breakfast table every one but Kasumi and Nabiki noticed the Ranma never came back down after this morning’s occurrences. Ranma eventually came down dresses in his usual red Chinese silk shirt and black kung fu pants.

“Ranma. You missed breakfast, but I saved a few things for you and packed you and extra bento…” Kasumi couldn’t continue as saw Ranma shake his head.

“You probably have Shampoo and Ukyo hand feeding you your lunch today, don’t you two timing pervert,” Akane accused.

Ranma said nothing as got his backpack, put on his shoes and left the house.

“Wait for me you jerk,” called Akane as she chased after him.

Kasumi bit the end of her thumb as tried to forget the defeated look in Ranma’s face as declined her offering of any food for school.

Back in the real world in Washu’s lab:

Adult Washu was waiting by her computer as another barrage of printer paper came out with more details about the boy floating in the tank next to her. Nodoka came in with some tea and offered it to the red headed genius. Nodoka had to maneuver over a few stacks of paper to get to her.

“Washu, you’re in your adult form,” she said in surprise as she was used to seeing the child like red head around the house.

“Yeah, being in this form doesn’t make reading up on your son less depressing,” Washu said with sigh.

“Are all these printouts about Ranma,” Nodoka asked.

“This is only a third of the whole file,” Washu replied as she took a sip of the tea Nodoka offered. “For all intensive purposes Ranma should have died several times over during any one of these so called training exercises.”

Nodoka took a small stack of papers from the floor and read about the things that happened to her son. She read about him being tied to a train to for speed and endurance training or be dragged like a ragged doll behind it. Unknowingly ingesting various poisons at near fatal doses by Genma to build up immunities to them and several cases of being thrown off hills and eventually mountains to build up toughness. The one training method that made Nodoka stop reading further were the files that described the process of teaching him the Neko-ken.

“You got to the Neko-ken to,” Washu asked.

Nodoka nodded and fell to her knees and she began to cry.

“I couldn’t read anything after that to,” Washu said she took Nodoka in her arms and let her cry on her shoulder.

“I… what kind of mother am I to allow this to happen to her only son.”

“It was out of your hands when these occurred, there was nothing you could have done. You never knew where they were and at any given time when you were apart,” Washu said as she tired to console Nodoka.

Back in the flashback/dream sequence:

“Hey, you jerk! Are you listening? You haven’t said a thing to me all day,” Akane said to Ranma who was just aimlessly walking on the fence on the way to school. “Don’t you have anything to say?”

Suddenly a bicycle bell rang and just as Shampoo’s bike was about to hit Ranma, he sidestepped the charging vehicle, stuck out his right arm, clothes lined Shampoo off her bike and sent her crashing in front of Akane.

AN: Don’t ask how’s it possible to side step while standing on top of a two and half inch wide chain link fence. Anime rules apply. There is no such thing as “the laws of physics” in anime.

Ranma hopped off the fence in front of the two girls, just in time to see Shampoo jump at him for a gloomp shouting, “Airen! You take Shampoo on date yes?”

Ranma caught her and pretty much threw her against he chain-linked fence, shocking both Shampoo and Akane.

“Airen like to play too too hard,” Shampoo seductively as she undid the top button of her already cleavage-revealing blouse.

“BACK OFF YOU FREAK”N AMAZON, I DON”T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YA,” Ranma yelled so unexpectedly that both Akane and Shampoo were knocked down on their ass.

“You is Shampoo airen…”

“DAMNIT SHAMPOO IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME EVER AGAIN I WILL BREAK BOTH YOUR ARMS,” Ranma shouted. “LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU AND YOUR DAMN FAMILY. IF YOU SOMEHOW EVER DRAG ME BACK TO CHINA WITH YOU DRUG, SPELL OR WHATEVER, I’LL BREAK FREE AND I SWEAR TO KAMISAMA I WILL LAY TO WAIST YOU AND THE WHOLE DAMNED VILLAGE FAR WORSE THAN WHAT SAFRON INTENDED TO DO THE FIRST TIME.”

Ranma turned and started to walk towards Furinkan, leaving stunned speechless Shampoo. Ghost Ranko and her male ghost companion was standing on the chain link fence and watched the whole exchange between Ranma and the Amazon. Both smiled as the sleeping dragon within Ranma stirs.

Akane finally caught up to Ranma as he entered the gates of the school.

“What the hell was all that Ranma,” Akane yelled at Ranma.

“Ain’t that what ya want ta hear,” Ranma yelled back when he turned to her.

“Well…I…”

“Face me you vile cur. I Tatewaki Kuno shall have the honor of ridding you for Akane Tendo and the “Pig-tailed” girl,” Kuno interrupted as he swung his boken in the air and charged Ranma.

Nabiki watched from the third floor window-looking down onto the school ground entrance. Nabiki also noted that Ranma seemed off since this morning, when she ran into him in the upstairs hallway at home. He also never showed up during breakfast, which always meant that some thing was wrong. How ever Nabiki was not prepared to see what happened next during one of Kuno-baby’s episodes.

Kuno neared Ranma with a downward swing of his boken. Ranma caught the wooden blade, plucked it out his hands and swung it like baseball bat across Kuno’s chest breaking the wooden sword and sending him crashing into one of the gate walls. Kuno raised his right arm and began to stand up.

“I…fight…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” Kuno started, but could only scream as Ranma appeared in front of him and skewered his right hand into the concrete wall with the broken piece of his own boken.

“No Kuno, you don’t and if I ever see you or any one of your fucking family come at me again; I swear to all that’s holy I, will personally drag all of your sorry fucks to the very gates of Hell itself. Now, do you YIELD,” Ranma punctuated twisting the boken imbedded in his hand.

Kuno let another scream escape as he finally yielded to Ranma. Ranma let the broken boken go and turned to a very shocked and angry Akane looking for anything.

“You…Baka…what the hell did you do that for? Do you know that that will get you suspended or expelled,” she screamed at him.

After hearing just enough, Ranma turned and walked towards the school building. The students who watched the whole scene since Ranma and Akane arrived parted like the “Red Sea” when Ranma made his way into the school.

Back at Washu’s lab:

“Come on, when is file ever gonna stop printing,” Washu-kun said in an irritated tone as she stood ankle deep in Ranma’s report that was still printing.

Washu walked up to tank holding Ranma and pressed her hand to glass as she read the monitors next to it. Ranma was in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep and in a middle of dream, which showed by the slight erratic pattern in his brain wave activity.

“(Sigh) Ranma. I never thought that meet you this early. I wonder if Tsunami already knows you’re here,” she said out loud.

“Actually I do Washu,” Tsunami said, as she appeared before her in her full corporeal form.

“Yeah I guess nothing goes by unnoticed by you, huh?”

“His early arrival almost did. How is he?”

“He’s resting now, however he seems to be fighting against his Juraian powers. As if rejecting it.”

“What else have you found out about him, I assume most of these papers scattered about has something to do with him?”

“Wouldn’t knowing anything about him be your specialty Tsunami,” Washu said with a grin.

“He never talked much about his past. He once told me once that all it did was help him become who he is and that all that mattered was the present and what’s to come,” Tsunami said with light blush as she remembered when and where that conversation took place.

“Funny, I never pegged him for a philosopher,” Washu chuckled.

“No one ever gave him the chance to let them see what he’s capable of.”

“Are you sure you want to know his current condition? I currently have my best tech correcting most of the damaged done to him by his life.”

Tsunami nodded as walked up to the tank and stare at his sleeping face.

“Where do I start,” Washu said a she tapped the glass tank and it began to show and x-ray image of Ranma.

“Multiple head traumas by blunt objects, extensive mental, physical abuse, poisoning and malnutrition. He’s broken almost every bone in his body multiple times. His ailurophobia causes him to go in a berserk frenzy…”

“That’s enough please Washu,” Tsunami said as she let go of the tank the held Ranma.

“You know you never did tell me what you see in him sis,” Washu asked with a sly grin.

“I plea the Earthling’s fifth,” Tsunami said with a smile.

“Well at least he’s not bad to look at. How ever there is some thing more, something I never thought would ever happen,” Washu said when she touched the tank and two pictures of Ranma’s sleeping face taken earlier appeared on the glass. One of Ranma with the gold crescent moon with onyx tips and two dots in the center on his forehead and three scratch marks below his eyes and the other with the crescent moon inverted in a solid onyx color.

“(Gasp) It can’t be,” Tsunami said as she stares at the two images.

“That’s exactly what I said when I first saw it and I still don’t believe it,” Washu answered.

“This does change things, but how I wonder,” Tsunami asked.

“I make and fix things remember? That’s my gig, the other one makes trouble and you’re in between just to make sure nothing like the whole universe blows up happens. This,” Washu said as she points at the pictures of Ranma. “However is out of my jurisdiction.”

“The people of Jurai have lost all contact with the with any of the Lunar kingdom during the last millennium. Rumors have spread that both the royal family and Lunar Court were destroyed. However the Lunar queen had the power or reincarnation. Should anything happen to Lunar Kingdom, she could send the souls of her descendants and those worthy of the Lunar Court into future and reestablish the Lunar Legacy,” Tsunami explained.

“You seem to know a lot about this Lunar Kingdom,” Washu said as she touched the tank once more and brought up another screen on the glass tube.

“I sure do, I remember spending a lot time in Serenity’s palace. We were quite good friends.”

“So that’s where you hid when Tokimi and I get into a squabble. This does explain a few things,” Washu added as she showed Tsunami the chart on the glass tube.

“What do you mean Washu?”

Washu pointed to the chart on the glass tube and began her explanation.

“Since Ranma here is half Jurai and half human, he houses to sources of power. The blue bar is the bio-kinetic energy that he’s capable of producing, storing and absorbing. On this part of Earth it’s called ki, energy that has both creative and destructive capabilities, and an energy source that Earthlings very rarely use. Tenchi dabbles a little bit into that, but his output of that power source is about 1.0 in this chart. This means that if Tenchi pushes it, he could power up a 60-watt light bulb. Ranma here has bio-kinetic energy level of 9.0. If he pushes it he could level a mountain the size of Everest here on Earth, power equivalent to that of a new Juraian sapling. The green bar is his recently awakened Juraian power. Tenchi’s power level when he first popped his cherry was at 6.73, the equivalent of two thirds the power of fully loaded and powered Juraian warship with a single tree. Ranma broke 7.86 the other day that to me meant that this is not the first time Ranma ever tapped his Juraian powers before. Now here are two other energy sources that my scanners have recently picked up ever since I started to treat the boy. The black and white bars are the levels of unknown positive and negative energies that have lain dormant in him till recently. These new energy signatures fluctuate from time to time, but have recently been more active the more Ranma taps into his Juraian abilities. At their peak both energy signatures have reached 7.80 and their output is starting to rival his Juraian power levels as well. Also, as of late all four-power sources have begun to fluctuate. The recent charts show that the power sources within him are trying to over come the other to become the dominant power source.”

Washu then turned around to find Tsunami unconscious on the floor of her lab among the scattered Ranma files. She quickly rushed to her side and took her in her arms.

“Tsunami, get up please,” Washu panicked. “Come on. It wasn’t that boring, I even used little words this time.”

Washu tried to hide her worry with humor and was relieved when Tsunami started to wake up.

“Damnit sis, don’t scare me like that,” Washu said as she hugged Tsunami.

“What happened,” Washu asked as she helped Tsunami on to her feet.

“The future,” Tsunami said as she faced Washu.

“What about it?”

“It’s…”
________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________
"A Taste Of Things Yet To Come"

"Destroy it."

"Highnes you can't beserious. You ask me to destory a life. A life partly your own."

"That abomination was never meant to be."

"What of the others?"

"Their memories will erased and none of this, even this conversation never occured. This mistake should never see the light of day."

"Highness I beg you recon..."

It Ends Tonight pt 2 (Here’s Ranma)

When last we left Washu and Tsunami:

“What happened,” Washu asked as she helped Tsunami on to her feet.

“The future,” Tsunami said as she faced Washu.

“What about it?”

“It’s…unclear,” Tsunami said sadly.

“What the heck does that mean?”

“I no longer can see the future.”

“Yeah, so. I got a time-machine for that,” Washu said as she brought up a one of her holo-computers and started to type way.

“So far into tomorrow do you… What the hell,” she shouted as several of her computers kept giving her error screens when she tired to interface with the time-machine’s chrono-drives. Washu went into a frenzy of button mashing on various panels to try to find out why all her chrono devices were not functioning properly but to no avail.

“Tsunami what the heck just happened,” Washu said in panic.

“The future I favor is being rewritten as we speak,” Tsunami replied sadly as she once again approached the tank that held Ranma. She gently touched the glass near his face.

“Tsunami, what does that mean, how does this affect us?”

“I no longer see the future sister, therefore I do not know. Much as I know if I will still be standing by his side? You do know that one day Sasami and I will be one? Did you also know that he was the light that made the transition for both us much more easier to bear; but the history of the future is changing. If Ranma harbors a soul from the Lunar Legacy, then there’s a chance that…”

“He would wind up being with someone who’s also a Lunar reincarnate,” Washu said as she went her sister who began to cry by Ranma’s side.

“All the memories of him I have, may never come to be.”

“Tsunami I…”

“We three sisters are the only constants in the universe Washu. We exist both in and out of time with everything around us constantly changing. I can live with that, but when he came into our lives, everything changed. He made even the simplest of existence a wondrous journey. So I focused on him and events that lead to our union, never knowing this could happen.”

“I get, if he’s just a normal half-breed then things will be alright since you already know what’s going to happen with you and him… Now that a lunar soul is tossed into the equation, the time line you favor has chance of never happening. Why not start over? He’s here now and from the look of things he’s not going anywhere soon. There still may be a chance that…”

“Lunar souls bonded to a complementary lunar soul, soul mates since the first time they draw breaths.”

“Bull!”

“(Gasp!)”

“You don’t have to take it lying down sis, just get to know him now and see where it goes. How did you two meet and when did you guys get together any ways,” Washu asked enthusiastically, trying to cheer Tsunami up.

“Sasami and he met some time much later and became friends, eventually love blossomed between the two and Sasami wanted to tell him about me and our predicament. He was not at all appalled by it, which was a relief to Sasami as she finally found someone who appreciates her for her. However he was not with out his own troubles. In fact, it was during a direct confrontation with his troubles that lead to the merge between Sasami and me. He was willing to lay his life for us when his troubles tried to separate us. Can you imagine that, a mortal defending us? He did and almost cost him his life. That brought Sasami and me together and when were merged, all of what Sasami feels for him came to me as well. It has been…it would have been a wonderful life, however brief it was.”

“Brief?”

“He’s still mortal sister. I offered “the choice” to him time and again. He declined every one and thanked me; he expressed no interest in immortality. Returning to Earth for his burial was the longest and most sorrow filled day of my existence.”

“Why can’t you give Sasami a little nudge towards “wild boy” here then?”

“I’ve already said too much Washu. I need some time to reflect on this,” Tsunami as she vanished.

“Dammit!” Washu yelled as she licked some papers off the floor.

Tsunami has a chance of loosing what maybe the only good thing that came along to her existence, which made the youngest of the three Goddesses very upset.

“Lunar soul or not Ranma please don’t make her sad,” Washu said as turned to the figure in the tank.

Back in the flash back/dream sequence:

The lunch bell rang at Furinkan and the students slowly began to leave the classrooms. Ranma approached Akane who was with her friends.

“Akane do you have a minute,” he asked.

“I’m going to have lunch with my friends Ranma,” Akane said carelessly.

“Look Akane it important I just want to talk.”

“Look you pervert just say what you have to say and leave me alone.”

“Akane do you love me?”

“What,” Akane said in shock.

Akane friends were surprised to hear this from Ranma.

“How could…”

Akane was cut off when Ranma grabber her by her shoulders leaned in and planted one her. A collective gasp was heard through out the hallways, as passer by and on lookers was the scene before them. The kiss was brief as Ranma pulled back. Akane was speechless, but raised her hand and slapped Ranma. When she found her voice it wasn’t pretty or quiet.

“Y…you pervert! You’d do just about anything to make you harem bigger. BAKA, I’m not one of your slutty bimbos. Just leave me alone and die,” she said as she ran off.

Ranma stood there and took the brunt of Akane’s fury and watched her leave as students started to whisper among them selves to what has just come to pass. Nabiki watched from the other end of the hallway what the happened and followed Akane. Ranma turned and started to walk away, when Ukyo cut him off.

“What the hell was that all about Ranma,” she asked.

Ranma ignored her and walked past her, but she wouldn’t take this like it was and blocked his path.

“I’m not letting you go till you give me some answers Ranma.”

“Leave me alone U-chan please, if you value our friendship just go away,” Ranma said in tone that no longer showed his carefree, nonchalant attitude.

“Ran-chan I’m you r fiancé before she even showed up and you were kissing her. I want to know right now who you want?”

“WHY CAN”T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOU R FUCKING HEAD AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. AM I THAT WORTHELSS THAT ALL YOU AND THE OTHERS COULD DO IS FIGHT OVER JUST TO SHOW THE OTHER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE BY GETTING ME? WELL, I HAD IT. ALL OF YUO CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE. JUST LEAVE THE HELL ALONE,” Ranma shouted as he jumped out the fourth floor window and disappeared over the rooftops of Nerima.

Ukyo was knocked down to her knees by what Ranma said. Never did she ever hear such hate come from him and could only come to one conclusion. Akane had something to do with this. Ranma only reacts this way if Akane did something really stupid like blame him for something he didn’t do or mistook something innocent as a perverted act in her twisted mind. Ukyo clenched her fist and gritted her teeth and she got up she swore that she would find out what that bitch did to him and make her pay. She left the school ground with one thought in mind.

“Time to pay the piper bitch and this time princess, I’m not holding back.”

Ranma reached the Tendo home and was greeted in surprise by the angel of the house.

“Ranma, what are you doing home so early,” Kasumi asked as she welcomed him home.

“It’s been a real bad day Sumi-chan, I did things that I really shouldn’t have,” Ranma said as he leaned on the wall and sank down to the floor.

“I’d say Ranma, you really know how to work up crowd. Skewering Kuno was a good opening act,” Nabiki said as came downstairs with Akane in tow. “So Ranma, what made you finally kiss Akane for the finale?”

That bit of news did not go unheard too long as the idiot fathers dropped their game of shoji to go on their stupid act. Soun turned on the water works ruining Kasumi’s labor of mopping the floors that day and Genma took Ranma in a headlock congratulating the boy for his manly deed.

“Ours school will be joined,” both idiots cheered.

“I’ll go call the minister, we could have a small ceremony tonight, just private family affair,” Soun said excitedly.

“Finally boy, you do your father proud, you mother will be invited as well. I’m sure this wedding will now get rid of that seppuku contract you… err we signed and I can retire and you can carry on the school,” Genma said dancing while he still had Ranma in headlock.

Ranma elbowed Genma in the gut, threw him over his shoulder, held his arm an awkward angle and applied more pressure as he stepped on his shoulder blade.

“I’m not marrying that two timing pervert, he humiliated me in front of the whole student body,” Akane screamed.

“Who are you call’n a two-timer when you and Ryoga have been seeing each other behind my back for Kami knows how long and knowing he was P-chan all along,” Ranma fired back.

“How dare you? Are you spying on me you letch?”

“I ain’t have to spy on you, you mule headed bane of food. The whole damned neighborhood can see you two swap spit in front the house.”

“Ungrateful boy if had treated your fiancé better, than she wouldn’t have to run to another man to comfort her,” Genma shouted at his son.

“That’s right. Akane I think that it’s time you stop this relationship you have with Ryoga. We’ve let go until Ranma realizes that you are best choice among his fiancés,” Soun said to Akane.

Nabiki and Kasumi stood there shocked at what their father just said. Nabiki the most, since she prides herself in being the most informed in the family, could not believe the lengths her father would stoop just to fulfill this marriage contract. Suddenly she saw her future before her and it frightened her. Nabiki then and there lost all faith and respect for father. Kasumi couldn’t take it any more her father has proven himself time and again of having as much honor as his friend Genma, but this time placed his own needs over his daughters and fled the scene in tears headed for her room, Nabiki soon followed her to check on her.

“You knew,” both Akane and Ranma shouted.

“Of course we know boy, we were counting on you doing the honorable thing and make an honest woman out of her,” Genma said.

“We knew convincing Ryoga to secretly date Akane would make you choose wisely son,” Sound added.

Ranma all but killed Genma on the spot as he left him battered and bruised and locked himself in the dojo. Akane slapped her father and locked herself in her room.

(AN: The rest in Chapter 1)

Washu’s lab:

Ranma woke up. Slowly opening his eyes and world was a blur. He noticed the bubbles float by automatically tried to surface when found out that he was inside of tank that filled top to bottom with greenish liquid. He also found out that there were a lot of wires attached all over his body and was thankful that no wires were attached to anything in his boxers. (AN: We all know she’d do it, but work with me here.) He just knew that he had to get out of there and began to pound on the glass. After several chestnut fist attacks, the glass began to crack. Ranma decided to change tactics and cupped his hand to his side and fired his Moko Takabisha at the crack shattering the glass tube and sending him sprawling on to the floor. When he got up he ripped the wires off the glass tube, but were still attached to his body. He looked around his surroundings and from what he gathered; the place looked like a one of those gaijin shows like Far Scape, Star Trek or some sci-fi anime’s wet dream come true. Ranma wanted to get of there and started to button mash for the exit, which resulted in… Well you know his luck when it comes to these things, yep just about as lucky as Ketaro Urishima asking a girl out with Naru Narusegawa or Motoko within earshot.

Ranma eventually found the button the opened some sort of door or portal and jumped out of it and landed in what looked like a normal modern living room. Suddenly a door up ahead opened and Nodoka holding stray with tea and snacks and the pony tailed girl he met sometime ago came out. Ranma froze where stood doing a god job of impersonating a wet escaped “Weapon-X” project experiment. What ever Washu did to him certainly has started to take effect as the two women in front of him began to blush. Ranma stood there with a puzzled look on his face and wondered why his mother looked shorter and smaller from his standpoint.

“Ranma,” Nodoka said in surprise as dropped the tray and its contents, luckily for her Sasami caught it.

“Mom where…”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What the hell happened to my lab?”

________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________
"A Taste of Things To Come"

"You! We destryoed you."

"Right you are Neo Serenity, but I'm not that easily forgoten or erased."

"We will defeat you once again and will continue to do so to keep our universe safe."

"I didn't come to destroy alone this time Neo Serenity. I brought family just like last time. However this time I'm confident that even you woudn't dare raise you hand him. Isn't that right son."

"Yes father."