Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ No Need For A Lunar Brother ❯ Revelations and Repercussions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
NNLB Chp5: Revelations and Repercussions

Juban sometime that night:

A redheaded figure wandered down a dark neighborhood weak and on shaky legs. For some Reason she felt weak, but not of hunger or wear. A group of ruffians saw her as an easy mark and began to follow her down an alley. They found her leaning against a wall at the end of the alleyway, in nothing but a “wife beater” and gold boxers.

“Hey girl, you look like your looking for some action,” on of the thugs said as they approached her.

The redhead lifted her head and stared the group and scanned their auras. They were dark and strong just what she needed, a “pick me up after dealing with those fuku clad cheer leaders earlier.

“Well boys, I am a little famished. Think you can give me a quick fix,” she said as they drew near.

Once the thugs were in melee range the redhead grabbed one by the throat and slammed him to the wall. Her eyes started to glow a red hue and the thug’s black aura became visible scaring the hell out of the rest of them. From the thug’s viewpoint the redheaded girl was absorbing their comrade’s aura. Once his aura was completely drained, she cast the body aside and went for the rest of them. A number of screams were heard and quickly dissipated in the night air. The read head stood among the scattered bodies of the thugs reenergized. Suddenly she fell to her knees, her eyes became pitch black and a black crescent moon appeared on her fore head. Her body was set ablaze by an unknown power and she felt as if she was being ripped apart. Her aura began to swirl and gather near her and before she could pass out she saw her aura take form.

A nude man appeared and stood before the fallen girl shocked by the occurrence. He looked at his hands and then the rest of him, then ran his hand through his silver hair and began to laugh. He felt a new source of power within him as me materialized a familiar set of white and blue clothing on himself. He was about to leave when he took another look at the girl the lay before him. He remembered their promise to each other and for once in his long and solace existence felt some sort of connection to her, beyond their coincidental meeting in the void. He knelt before her and took off his cloak and gently wrapped her in it and took her in his arms.

“I haven’t forgotten Ranko. We made a pact to seek revenge to those who got in our way. We’ll amass more of this new power between us and when the time presents itself, we will extract out revenge not only from them, but on this very rock we stand on as well,” he made a vow as he vanished.

He later appeared in front of skull shaped throne in an abandoned palace deep in the Arctic where he located a faint source of dark energy. Near the throne room was a rock formation that looked like giant claw coming out of the floor large enough to place a person on it. The silver haired man placed the unconscious Ranko upon it still wrapped in his cloak took of his jacket and gently placed it under her head for a pillow. He gently ran his hand through her hair before leaving her to explore the palace. He turned to her once more and said,’

“The seeds of vengeance are sewn, now we nurture and cultivate them. I shall gather minions to hasten our cause.”

The man walked up to the throne and noticed a stone staff near it holding a broken crystal ball. He tipped the staff over and both it and the staff shattered to pieces when it hit the floor. He waved his hand and the throne before him transformed to a beautiful black crystal throne. He sat upon it and pondered where to begin. His minions were either destroyed in the last great battle or betrayed him and came to live their pathetic lives on this miserable rock. He then summoned the mysterious new energy that fueled his powers and on his palm appeared an orb of black ki wavering like smoke in water.

“It’s called “Negative Ki”, it’s not suppose to exist you know,” a female voice came near.

Ranko came to view with his cloak draped around her and her crimson hair flowing freely beyond her shoulders.

“Ranko,” The man exclaimed as he got up to meet her and guided her to the throne and told her to have seat.

“I’m fine. You needn’t worry so. The separation was just a shock to the system. Do you remember much,” she asked as she sat down.

“Very little, but mostly I remembered us as one being. It was…”

“Whole, complete. Call it what you may, but I would not mind feeling that way once more.”

“How do you suppose we came apart?”

“I’m unnatural remember? Maybe it was a flux between your powers and the effects of “Negative Ki”.”

“What is “Negative Ki”?”

“Ki is a power source of all things, you, your powers, me. All that there is has ki within. However due to the length and strenuous training it takes to use and manipulate it, many has ignored it powerful capabilities for more convenient means.”

“Well in this case this power source is near limitless if used well.”

“Ki is limitless. The negative ki we use has to be harnessed and is limited. You see ki is neither positive nor negative, both has tendencies to create and destroy. It is all in the users control. Ranma however has been able to create this new power source within him since childhood. Negative is the darkness within all living things. Some ignore it some embrace it, but all has enough within them. Even these senshi of yours have some taint of darkness in them.”

“This boy, he is that special?”

“Yes, fore you see he’s has kept from this world all his hatred and fears within himself, allowing it to take form in unreleased energy like a storm brewing within him. However he has never released it till it gained a consciousness and will of its own.”

“You!”

“Correct. I still don’t understand how he could easily forgive those who wronged him so easily. Time and again I’ve tried to rid him of his burden but he has a strong will and sense of justice as noble as that of a samurai. Then I felt you, somewhere, began stir within him. At first I thought you were the Neko-ken but that beast is but a barbarian at best you showed strength that rivaled that if not overcome his.”

“What should I call you now that you are your own.”

“Kurenai.”

“Crimson. It suits you. How do you suppose we begin to harvest this negative ki?”

Kurenai raised her hand and launched dark beam of energy towards the darkness from the throne room. Suddenly a large crystal came to view hovering towards them. It stopped a few meters from them and they saw that there was someone inside the crystal.

The white silver haired man launched a black bolt of energy to the crystal shattering it and covering the one inside in dark vortex of dark energy. Slowly the darkness dissipated and revealed a man in similar clothing as the silver haired man near the throne. He now had blond shoulder length hair and piercing emerald eyes.

“Majesty,” he cried as soon as he gained consciousness.

“Beriru is dead. You now serve us, understand Jadeite,” Kurenai said.

Jadeite looked at the couple at the throne and then bowed to them.

“Yes mistress and master. I obey,” he said.

“A herald,” Asked the silver haired man.

“No. When I was merged with you I had all you memories as well as your vast knowledge of history, which is our current present. This former servant of Beriru once was gatherer of energy for their power source, he can be useful if he can be taught to gather negative ki.”

Suddenly Jadeite recognized the man standing in front of him.

“Master Diamond.”

“Rise Jadeite, you will lead the task of draining this rock of every once of negative ki. Forge your minions and succeed in this task.” Diamond commanded.

________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________
"A Taste Of Things To Come"

"How could you do this me, to your friends."

"What I did, I did to ensure that Neo Tokyo would come to be. That peace..."

"What about us. What about the lies that you keept from us."

"I don't want to figt my own brother."

"That monster is not your borther."