Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ The Legendary Attack (Battle of the Hearts) ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope I don't own Yugioh…sad ….but true.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"UNIVERSE PRINCESS POWER!!!!!!!!"

Instantly Polaris's attack was reflected back towards him, causing him to hit the wall behind him, hard.

In seconds Amari's body was lifted off of the ground and engulfed in golden light. Her clothes quickly disappeared, as did her scars.

Everyone stood there in aw of the site. Then in another flash of light, the Amari that had beaten up and regular Amari was gone and in her place was a new transformation that only few had ever seen before. In place of her old outfit was now a long blue dress with golden stars running across the top of it. On her forehead appeared a large golden Universe sign, while golden glitter was sprinkled lightly on her soft skin. There was also a small crown (tiara) on top of her head. She appeared a little more mature than the regular Amari.

The light finally died down, allowing Polaris to look up and face his new enemy. His eyes widened and he quickly rose to his feet. "YOU!!" he shouted at the familiar figure.

Princess Amari just floated about twenty feet above the ground and stared at him, her face stern. Yugi also got to his feet and stared at his newly transformed sister. "Amari…?"

"It can't be!" said Polaris, stunned, "It's not possible!"

Yugi still curious to see if it was really his sister, continued to stare. "Amari? Is that you?" he asked.

"My name is Princess Universe, also known as the Keeper of the Golden Key," Princess Universe finally said.

"Golden Key?" asked Joey, still staring at Amari.

"Legend has it that the Golden Key was known to unlock the greatest power ever made." Pluto said.

"It can't be you. I researched… the current princess didn't have the power," said Polaris.

"I'm afraid that you're mistaken, Polaris. As you can see, Amari has always had the power, she just never knew how to harness it and use it," responded Pluto.

Polaris grew angry, "It's impossible! I stole the power from her! I took the power from the prism! She's not even supposed to be alive right now!"

"Well she is. Whatever power you took from her wasn't the deepest," said Neptune.

"You should have known that the black crystal atheme couldn't unlock such power," added Uranus.

Polaris's rage grew and he threw the sword to the ground, "I won't believe it! I still have the power and I'll prove it!" And with that he charged his special attack, "BLACK STAR NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!"

In seconds, enormous black and blue energy shot out of his hands towards Princess Universe.

"Amari!" shouted Yugi, but Princess Universe didn't even flinch.

"Look out!" shouted Tea.

Then the attack came in contact with the Princess, only for her to quickly reflect it and it charged toward Polaris once again. Polaris hit the wall behind him again, this time in full force. Pieces of the wall crumbled around him as he fell to the ground as he had done before. But soon he was up, but barely standing.

"How does it feel to be on the weaker side Polaris?" asked Joey, with a slight smirk on his face.

"SHUT UP!" snapped Polaris, as he fired up another energy ball, planning to use it on Joey.

"Oh crap!" said Joey as he ran and hid behind Pluto.

"STOP!" came a strong voice.

Polaris stopped and turned to Princess Universe.

"You will not hurt my friends anymore, nor will you control this universe!" she commanded. And with that she slowly closed her eyes and placed her hands out in front of her chest. She began to meditate until soon after, a small ball of golden light began to form inside of her two hands, in front of her chest.

"Amari wait…" Yami begged, stepping forward, knowing what she was about to do.

Amari gave a slight smile but didn't open her eyes. "My dear Yami…" she said warmly, "I had a feeling you'd somehow find your way here. You were always there for me when I needed you the most."

"Amari… please…" Yami begged, his face full of seriousness, "Don't do this…"

"I'm sorry… but I must to this. It is my destiny, I know that now."

"No…" Yami whispered.

"It's time that I stop running away from my destiny and embrace it. I will miss you. Tell Joey that he's one of the best friends I could ever have had. Tell Tea and Tristan the same. And tell Yugi that I will always love him with all of my heart… as well. I'll never stop loving you…. Goodbye." and with that Amari went back to concentrating on her hands as the ball of light grew. Then a small golden prism appeared in the center of the light.

"No……No!" shouted Yami as he attempted to run over to her, but some sort of force field forced him back.

"I'm sorry Yami…' said Pluto solemnly, "You can't follow her on this one. She won't let you."

Yami began to bang on the force field but with no success, then finally he gave up the struggle and reluctantly stepped back to watch the only girl he ever loved perform the most powerful attack known to man.

Silence.

Everyone was now focused on Princess Amari as she continued to concentrate on the energy suppressed in front of her. Polaris was now standing up straight just now realizing what was going on. He stared at the floating princess and in seconds it hit him of what she was about to do.

"No! I will not go back!!!!" he shouted to Princess Amari.

Polaris's words echoed around the room, then there was silence once again.

Then Princess Amari's eyes quickly snapped open, looking directly at Polaris with her head still bowed. "UNIVERSE GOLDEN PRISM POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted her voice also echoing around the room. In seconds the bright light shot out of her hands, heading straight for Polaris. As the light traveled it grew until it was almost as big as the room itself.

Just as the light hit Polaris a thick black shield formed over him. He braced himself within the shield, "I will not go that easily! I STILL HAVE THE POWER!"

"What's going on?! Why hasn't he been defeated?!" asked Yami, shielding his eyes from the light.

"Polaris possesses stronger powers than last time!" answered Pluto, also shielding her eyes.

"What?!" asked Joey.

"The only way Amari can over power him is if she can find a way to boost her power up!" said Pluto.

Amari, once again closed her eyes with the attack still coming out of her hands, and began to concentrate. *Ok all I need to get more power is think of all the support I have here. If it wasn't for my friends and family I wouldn't have even made it this far…

(Random pictures are shown through Amari's mind of all the things her and her friends did together)

"Come on Amari!" A picture of Joey shows in her mind.

"Stay strong!" A picture of Tristan is shown

"You can do this!" says a picture of Grandpa.

"Don't give up!" Another picture appears, this one of Tea.

"…you have to be strong. If you don't find you inner strength… no one will," says a picture of Uranus with Neptune and Pluto right behind her.

"We believe in you!" says a picture of Yugi.

"Never forget that we're always with you…" A picture of Yami, with a reassuring smile is shown.

*They're right! They are my source of power. They are my inner strength! My friends have never left my side, their support and love for me is constant and that will never change. They live within me, they are always in my…heart!* and with that Princess Amari's eyes snapped open, but instead of seeing Amari's blue and purple eyes, golden light shot out from her eyes and mouth, and the enormous light that came from her hands grew rapidly.

Then a small broach appeared in between the light that was coming from her hands and her chest, the broach held a golden prism inside. Just as soon as it had appeared, the golden prism exited the broach, leaving the broach to slowly fade away.

Polaris's shield began to weaken. "What-what's going on?!" he asked, beginning to panic.

Suddenly the golden prism began to glow and then a small white light shot out of it right into the immense light that was coming from Amari's hands. Seconds later the golden light finally broke through Polaris's force field completely, leaving Polaris to be hit directly by the huge attack.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Polaris quickly lost his footing and slammed into the wall behind him. "THIS IS NOT THE END, PRINCESS!!!!!!!!" And with that Polaris's body was engulfed in golden light, never to be seen again.

Princess Universe's hands began to shake as a sudden release of power was made. Light burst from all parts of her body, followed by an explosion of light that covered the entire room.

The light was so powerful that it lifted Yami, and the others off of the ground and into the air. They call cried out in fear of what was happening. Then as fast as they had risen they fell to the ground again about thirty feet away from where they were to begin with. Yami took one final glance at the small princess in the center of the explosion before his world turned to black. The glowing prism that Princess Universe now held in front of her chest shattered and her eyes went blank.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Ok that's the end…

Everyone: WHAT?!!!

SSU: *laughs* Just kidding!

Everyone: *anime fall*

SSU: *coughs* Ok well anyway, right about now one main question is probably lingering in you mind right now. "What the heck is going to happen?!" or "Is the world going to be sent into the future?" or "Will Amari die?" or something around that. But guess what?

Everyone; *leans in*

SSU: You'll have to find out next chapter! Muahahahahaha!

Everyone: *another anime fall*