Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ Moving ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own much of anything except for Amari.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: *sigh* Well here's another chapter.

Tea: I think that this fic is going pretty good don't you think, Yami?

Yami: *blushes* Uh…. yeah…it's…great!

Tristan: Oh come on Yami we all know that you hate it!

Yami: Uh…I don't know what you're talking about!

Bakura: *coming out of nowhere* Uh give me a break! Just because you came in late doesn't mean you have to be a spoiled sport!

Yami: I'm not a spoiled--- *turns to face Bakura* Ra! Where'd you come from?!

Bakura: SSU told me that I was going to be in the story soon so….

Yami: *turning to SSU who was whistling and looking at the floor* YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!??????

SSU: I uh…. needed him in my story.

Yami: FOR WHAT?! STEALING THINGS?!

SSU: Nooooo…just for…..just for other things that's all.

Yami: *anime fall*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*~The Mall~*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tea and Amari were popping in and out of shops while the boys tagged along.

"Oh this one looks nice! Oh, and this one has just what we're looking for!" said Tea looking at a bedroom set.

"Ugh! We've been at this for hours!" said an annoyed Yugi.

"Yeah I'm starting to get hungry. I wonder if they have a food court around here." said Tristan.

"Yeah, hey Tea! We're going to go off and find the food court. We'll catch up with you guys later!" Yugi shouted over to Tea and Amari who were looking at a map of the mall.

"Oh hey that's not a bad idea Yugi! I'm getting a little hungry myself." said Amari as she looked at her map. "According to this…. if we continue to go straight….then sooner or later we'll see it."

"Ok! Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!" said Tristan as he, Yami, and Yugi started to walk in the direction that they were told.

"Hey wait for us!" shouted Tea as her and Amari ran after them. But on their way, Amari accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that." she said.

"Oh it's ok."

By now Tea had realized that Amari wasn't beside her anymore and spotted her talking to someone, so she ran over to them.

"Amari? Why'd you stop?" asked Tea.

"Oh, I accidentally ran into--."

"BAKURA!?!?" Oh my god! I haven't seen you in like forever!" said Tea finally realizing whom the stranger was. She hugged him tightly.

"Nice to see you again, Tea. Was that just Yugi, Yami, and Tristan that you were running after?"

"Yeah. They went to look for the food court. Typical."

"I see."

"Oh yeah, this is Amari. She's Yugi's long-lost sister!"

Bakura gave Amari a confused look.

"Long story." said Amari as she and Bakura shook hands. She felt weird again when they shook like she did when she touched Yami or Yugi.

"Well it's nice to meet you Amari." said Bakura. His ring began to activate under his shirt. Bakura's Yami had felt a strong force coming from Amari, which made him squeeze her hand tightly.

Amari tried to pull away but couldn't. "Uh… Bakura….?"

"Yes?" said Bakura in a weird tone.

"You can't let go now."

"Oh!" he said going back to normal, "I'm sorry" as he let go of her hand.

Amari rubbed it a little and then smiled. "Well Bakura, if you'd like we'd be happy for you to spend the day with us."

"Why thank you Amari. I'd be happy, too. Uh what are you doing today anyway?" he said as the three began to walk in the direction of the food court.

Tea and Amari just smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When they reached the food court, they met up with Yugi and the others who were already standing in line.

"Hey Bakura! Well, I see that you've met Amari." said Yugi.

Bakura laughed to himself, "Yeah."

"Oh yeah by the way Amari, Bakura has an item just like me if you're wondering." said Yugi turning to Amari. Bakura gave a surprised look.

"Heh, its ok Bakura. She knows everything." Tristan chuckled.

"Everything?"

"Yep, well as much as we know anyway."

Bakura soon made eye contact with Yami. They stared at each other for a while until everyone had gotten their food and were seated at a table. They all soon slipped into they're separate conversations with one another.

"A BMW?! Well I've never seen one of those. What do they do?" asked Yami in amazement.

"Oh boy……" Yugi rolled his eyes and tried to explain.

"So what have you been up to?" asked Tea who was talking to Bakura.

"Uh well….this and that." answered Bakura.

"Uh huh….go on." said Tea.

"So do you have like a personal chef back at home or like what?" asked Tristan to Amari.

Amari just sat back and sighed as she began to answer his question, but then paused to think it over.

The three conversations continued to go on until a mysterious waitress with a large (not to mention weird) hat on that covered her eyes came over to them. "May I, please take your order?" she said.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at her like she was stupid.

"Uh we already have our food from that place over there." said Yami pointing over his shoulder.

"Well, you're in the Italian restaurant section so I assumed that you were a customer!" snapped the waitress.

"Well we're sorry Miss.-uh-Miss-um," Tristan looked at her name tag, "Miss….Mai…wait…MAI?!?!"

"Yea genius. You're smart!" snapped Mai as she slowly looked up to see them, "Huh? I-mean no comprende. No Mai here! Heh heh." she said as she turned her back to them trying to hide her face.

"Ah ha! It is you! He he he he! Come on! We all know that it's you! Stop hiding behind that stupid hat!" said Tristan trying hard not to laugh.

Mai soon gave up and turned back around so that everyone could see her and her outfit. They all started to laugh but tried to hold it in.

"Ok ok! So I'm a waitress! There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"Here's a good question. Why?" asked Yugi giggling.

"I've been having trouble getting hired to duel. So I had to take up a secondary job." explained Mai.

"Joey would crack if he saw you like that. You do know that, right?"

Mai sighed, "Yeah, I know. That's why I want you to promise me that you won't tell him. OK?"

"Sure." said Tea try not to laugh.

"Anyways, It's not like you'll be seeing him anytime soon." said Yugi.

"What do you mean?"

Yugi introduced Amari to Mai and Amari gave a brief summery of her and Joey's encounter.

"Oh my! Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he'll be out before you know it."

"Yeah, I bet he can wait to see you, especially in that!" joked Tristan as everyone continued to hold back the giggles.

Mai just rolled her eyes. "Well, I guess I'd better get back to work. See you guys later!"

"Ok, bye!" they said and when she was out of sight, they burst out laughing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After they had finished shopping, they went over to Amari's apartment to start moving her things in. Bakura, Yami, and Tristan were to lift the really heavy things while Yugi brought in the little things, and Amari and Tea told them where to put them. (an: Yami can mainly become solid now. And so far Bakura and his Yami still share a body.)

"Man this thing weights a ton!" grunted Yami as he, Tristan, and Bakura started to lift a couch.

"Keep up the good work guys!" Yugi teased as he walked by carrying a small lamp.

Bakura and Tristan just looked at Yami, and Yami rolled his eyes and tried to lift the couch once more.

Once they had made it inside with the couch…..

"Ok, put it over there." said Amari. So the boys lifted it and moved it over to where she was pointing. "No no, over there." so they moved it over to the other side of the room. "No, how about over there." she said again pointing over in another direction. Soon the boys were moving back and forth across the room, until Amari had pick her final spot and left the room. They slammed the couch down and lied on it, panting.

"Don't strain yourself you guys!" Yugi again teased as he walked by them on his way to get another lamp.

Yami and the others looked at each other and said "Let's get him!" and they started to run after Yugi.

Yugi turned to see them running towards him. "Uh oh! Ahhhh!" he said as he started to run out the door.

They chased him outside and onto the grass until Tristan and Bakura cornered him and Yami pounced on him. Then they started to tickle him.

"Ahhhh! He he he! Stop it! He he! Mercy! Uncle!" Yugi cried in between laughs.

Tea and Amari were watching them from the doorway giggling to themselves.

"I can't believe them." giggled Tea.

"Boys will be boys." said Amari shaking her head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

SSU: So Bakura how do you like the fic so far?

Yami Bakura: It could be better.

SSU: How so?

Y. Bakura: Well you could start by giving me more lines!

//Bakura: Don't talk to her like that! We should be happy for what we have!//

Y. Bakura: *slaps face* Oh will you just shut up!

SSU: Me?

Y. No not you! *pointing to head* Him!

SSU: Who?

Y. Bakura: *points to head again* HIM!!!!

SSU: ((o_O))????

//Bakura: You should learn to control your anger better.//

Y. Bakura: For the last time, shut up! *starts to slap himself continuously* SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: ((o_O))

SSU: -_-0 I've GOT to get Yami Bakura his own body!

Everyone: Yea.

SSU: Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I'm looking for suggestions for the next episode so R&R or email your suggestion to me. It would really help me out. Thanks for the one's that have reviewed! I love you guys! ^_^