Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ The Beach ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Amari. Duh!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y. Bakura: *sitting on floor twitching*

SSU: -_-0 Uh……. Yami Bakura?

Y. Bakura: yyyyyeeeeeesssss?

SSU: Are you going to be ok?

Y. Bakura: *starts to twitch again*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(an: Sorry Yugioh fans, but I have to put this in so bare with me)

"AH!!!!" Sailor Neptune cried as a huge blast of energy hit her in the stomach. She flew back and hit the ground with a thud, clutching her wound.

"Oh no, Neptune!" yelled Uranus as she raced over to her best friend's side. She looked at the condion that Neptune was in and grew angry. Rage filled her eyes as she looked at the source of the blast. She picked up her sword and began to charge at her new enemy. The shadowy figure just smirked as it opened its hand and another blast came from its hand and hit Uranus in the chest.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Uranus cried as she fell back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" screamed Amari as she shot up from her bed covered in sweat. She was panting heavily. She looked around her empty apartment, and then sighed in relief. *Oh it was only a bad dream* she thought as she laid back down in her bed.

For a while she just stared at the ceiling. She couldn't stop thinking about the past couple days. Images popped back into her head. One showed Yugi getting tackled by Yami and Tristan when he had put ice down their backs at a baseball game. Another was with Joey trying to eat his ice cream cone from his hospital bed which later fell on his bare chest which made him jump like crazy trying to get it off of him…She laughed at the memories. She sighed and turned on her side and slowly closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next day, Amari and the others were heading to the hospital to pick up Joey. It was his last day there and they were going to go to the beach to celebrate.

"Amari, do you bring your tanning lotion?" asked Tea looking through her beach bag. She was wearing her red tank top and white shorts with her pink bathing suit under it.

"Yeah I think I did. Why, did you forget yours? Don't you worry I have plenty!" answered Amari. Amari was wearing her white spaghetti strap top and some khaki shorts with her blue bikini under them.

"You girls and your tans!" said Tristan shaking his head.

All of a sudden, Amari's forehead began to reveal her universe symbol (you know with the crescent moon and the star above it?). Amari fell to her knees and clutched her forehead.

"Amari! What's wrong?!" shouted Tea as she knelt beside Amari. Then she shouted to the boys who were trailing a little behind, "Yami! Yugi! Bakura! Someone! Something is wrong with Amari! Get over here!"

Amari began to feel dissy. *Wha-What's happening to me?* she asked her self. Then she began to fall back but was instead of hitting the floor; she fell into Yami's arms.

"Amari? Amari! Can you hear me? Are you alright?" asked Yami as he helped her up.

"Yea-Yeah. I'm fine." she said standing up and shaking herself off.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Can you still make it to the beach or should we just drop you off at the hospital or something?" asked Yugi sounding a little concerned.

"No Yugi. I'm just fine."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once they had reached the hospital, Joey was waiting outside in a wheelchair for them.

"Hey Joey! Are you ready to go?" asked Tea waving at him.

"Yeah I'm ready when you are!" said Joey as he wheeled himself over to them. Then surprisingly he hopped out of the chair with ease.

"Uh, Joey?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have the wheelchair if you don't look like you needed it?

"Oh this thing! Well the nurse said that I shouldn't be on my feet all the time and I kind of wanted it so we could play with it and stuff."

"Oh, cool!"

"Yeah! Hey hop on Yug! I'll give you a ride."

Yugi quickly sat down in the chair and just as he did he was pushed down the sidewalk.

"WEEEEEEEEE!" cried Yugi.

"Hey wait up!" cried Tristan as everyone else ran after them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the beach, Amari and Tea laid out their towels, took off their clothes revealing their bathing suits, and put on their lotion. While Yami, Yugi, Tristan, Bakura, and Joey took of their shirts and started to head for the water.

"HOLD IT!!!!!!!!" shouted Tea. The boys stopped dead in their tracks with almost made them fall on top of each other. "Stop right there! Now come back and put you're sunscreen on."

"Awww! Do we have to?" asked Tristan.

Tea nodded. The boys turned to Amari with their puppy dog faces on. Amari was take aback.

"Oh no you don't! You can pull that one on me! I'm with Tea." said Amari.

The defeated boys slowly walked back to Amari and Tea, put on their lotion and then ran toward the water.

"Wait!!!!!!!! You have to wait at least 10 minutes before getting wet!" shouted Tea again. But the boys just ignored them and ran faster toward the water and jumped in. Well all of them except for Yugi who tripped and then when he scrambled to get up he was grabbed by Tea and Amari and hauled back to their spot on the beach.

"Help! I'm being captured!" shouted Yugi trying to get loose.

"Uh oh! Hey Yami! You're hakari has been taken prisoner." said Tristan.

"Serves him right for all the times he's teased us!" said Yami before he dunked Bakura into the water.

*~*~*~Later that day*~*~*~*

"Hey Amari and Tea?! Why don't you come on in? The water's fine!" shouted Bakura to the girls who where still lying out.

"No way! We're busy!"

Tristan just rolled his eyes, and then gave an evil grin and started to gather everyone one in a huddle. They started to whisper to each other. Yugi popped his head out of the group to get a good look at Amari and Tea and giggled, but his head was pushed back down into the huddle by Tristan.

"Ready….Break!" said the boys and they separated.

Amari sat up and looked at the group of boys. "What are they doing?"

"Beats me! They're probably getting ready to play another football game or something." answered Tea. Amari shrugged her shoulders and laid back down.

A couple of seconds later, cold water was poured onto them.

"Ahhhh! That's cold!!!!!!" they shouted as they looked up to see Joey and Tristan ringing out their wet trunks over them.

"Joey Wheeler!" shouted Amari.

"Tristan! I'm going to kill you!" screamed Tea as she got up and started to chase him. But when Tristan ran into the water, Tea stopped dead in her tracks inches away from the water. She gave a sigh of relief, "Whoa! That was a close one!", but just as she spoke Yugi had come up behind her and pushed her in. "Ahh!"

When Tea arose from the water, she heard Amari scream as she was picked up by her hands and feet and was carried to the water by Bakura, Yami, and Joey.

"Tea! Hel--!" shouted Amari as she was thrown into the water.

Yugi started to laugh at his sister, but was dunked under water by Tea.

Tea began to laugh but Tristan who splashed a good deal of water at her cut her off short.

Yami was laughing at Bakura who was just dunked by Joey. But then Amari pounced onto Yami which made them both fall into the water.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

SSU: *dusting hands off* Ok, another chappie is finished! Sorry it took so long it's hard to keep 3 stories going. *whispering to Yami* It's 3 now, right?

Yami: *shruggs* Don't look at me! How should I know?

SSU: Uh, I don't know… maybe because you're in all of them!

Yami: Oh yeah now I remember!

Everyone: *anime fall*