Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ Bad News ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own anything on this page except Amari. Satisfied!?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami: *leans back and sighs with big grin on face*

Tea: Uh Yami? What's up with you?

SSU: Oh I think it's because he's in every story and it's kind of going to his head.

Yami: Being popular is fun!

SSU: Yeah whatever. *pulls out M&M's*

Yugi: *sniffs* Hey someone's got food!

Tristan: You're quick!

SSU: *corrects Yugi* It's not food!…..It's chocolate!

Tea: O_o , Oh ok.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sailor Pluto walked down the dark hallway of the Universe palace. She turned a corner and entered a large room and in front of her were 3 thrones. In the middle throne sat a woman with a blue dress on and blue hair.

Pluto stepped forward and bowed, and knelt. "Queen Sora? Did you send for me?"

"Yes, Pluto. I sent you here to tell you that you must go quickly and back up Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune."

Pluto nodded and got up to leave but stopped at the door. "My queen?" she said as she turned.

"Yes?"

"Should I send for the princess?"

"No." Sora's voice became stern, "Princess Amari shouldn't know of any of this."

"My queen?! She's one of our strongest sailors! Wh--" asked the confused Pluto.

"Amari deserves to enjoy her times with her real family. I will not allow for her happiness to be cut short by something like this. We'll let her know when the time is right."

Pluto nodded once and again and slowly left the throne room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hey Amari?!"

Amari snapped out of her daze. "Huh?"

"What do ya wanna eat?" asked Joey.

"Oh um….I'll just have some chocolate ice cream."

"Ok."

Everyone sat down at a booth beside the window, while Joey brought them their ice cream. He waited until everyone had taken their ice cream, then reached for his 5-scooped cone.

"Joey!" scolded Tea.

"What!?"

"How much ice cream did you get anyway!?"

"Hey hospital food will do that to you after a while!" informed Tristan.

Everyone began to laugh as Joey scarfed down his ice cream.

Amari giggled to herself as she looked out the window into the night's sky. A flash of lightning occurred and it began to rain. She watched as people rain through the streets covering their heads and trying to find shelter.

Then suddenly in another flash of lightening, Amari no longer saw the rain or the people running from it, but she saw a blurred vision of Sailor Neptune falling to the ground in pain. She then saw a tall blond girl run up to Neptune. Amari guessed that it was Sailor Uranus. Uranus stood from her place and charged at a shadowy figure but she was hit by some unknown force that threw her to the ground beside Neptune. Amari wanted to reach out to the two but thunder reached her ears and she found herself staring outside once again.

Yugi had noticed that Amari had not touched her ice cream. "Um Amari? Are you ok?" he asked.

Amari slowly looked at him and nodded with a reassuring smile.

"Hey Amari I don't mean to be rude or anything but what's that on your forehead?" Tristan asked pointing to a glowing symbol on Amari's head.

Amari felt a warm feeling on her head and quickly looked in the reflection of the window and saw her universe symbol appearing on her forehead. She stared at it for a while until another flash of lightening came and revealed a faint image of Sailor Pluto standing beside her reflection and then vanished as quickly as it came.

"Uh, I got to go." she said quickly as she scooted out of her seat.

"What's wrong?" asked Tea.

"Nothing. I just uh remembered something that I have to do. I'll see you guys later! Bye!" said Amari as she ran out of the diner into the rain.

Yami gave a quick glance at Yugi and they both nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amari ran through the rain toward the park. It began to rain harder and there wasn't another person in sight. She ran faster and covered her face as the rain stung her face.

Once she had reached the park, she came to a quick stop and looked around.

"Pluto?!" she called over the rain. "Pluto! I know you're out here so show yourself!"

She could barley see through the thick pour of the rain. "PLUTO!!!!! Where are you!?"

She heard the snap of a thick tree branch as it flew toward her. She tried to move out of its way but a quick sharp pain ran through her leg as the branch cut her. She fell to the ground in pain clutching her leg. She crawled her way to a near by tree to find a little shelter from the rain and to tend to her now bleeding wound.

"PLUTO!!!!!??? Show yourself!" she cried once more, "Show yourse---"

"I'm here, princess." came a soft voice. Amari looked toward the voice only to find another faint image of Sailor Pluto.

Pluto was standing in the rain but she seemed to look dry. "I am here, princess Amari." she repeated. Her voice was very clear, and it echoed around her.

"Wha-What's going on? Why am I seeing Sailor Uranus and Neptune being hurt by someone?" panted Amari.

Pluto gave a confused look, but said nothing.

"Pluto, I know that something's wrong now tell me! What the heck is going on! Answer me!"

Silence.

"Answer me!" yelled Amari.

"I mustn't speak of much, but the kingdom has recently been under attack by an unknown force. But everything is under control. I promise." answered Pluto solemnly.

"Why haven't I been told sooner about this?" asked Amari.

"I can not lie to you my princess, but I am also forbidden to say more. I'm sorry." said Pluto as she began to slowly step back and her image faded.

"Wait!" called Amari. She ran out into the rain after the image, but before she could get any further the image of Sailor Pluto disappeared.

Amari looked up at the sky and let the rain fall hard upon her face. Then she looked to her side toward the entrance of the park and spotted Yami holding an umbrella, watching her with saddened eyes. She stared at him for what seemed like forever, but soon she fell to the ground holding her knee once again.

Yami ran to her side. "Amari? Are you alright?" he asked.

Amari said nothing as she laid back into his open arms, letting him lift her from the ground to carry her.

"Hang on, Amari!" he said to her as he ran out of the park toward the game shop still holding her now limp body.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Now isn't that just what everyone needed to make their day!? A good cliffhanger! *gives evil grin*

He he he! I'm so mean!

Yami: Well you can't disagree with that!

Yugi: For once we agree!

SSU: Hey! I'm the only one that can insult my self! *now content* Ok well sorry that I didn't update in like forever but I got really and I mean really busy so you guys better enjoy this! I hope to have the next chap. up soon! Thanks to all the reviewers! Please continue to R&R!