Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Clash of Royal proportions ❯ The Meaning Behind A Name ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Clash Of Royal Proportions

Chapter 11

The Meaning Behind A Name

"Hello mother," Serena said as she walked into the dinning hall for breakfast, Serena seemed so cheery and her court was getting suspicious.

Lita lent over to Mina and asked, "What do you suppose has got her in such a cheery mood today?"

"I don't know, but I want to meet him," Mina giggled as Serena sat at the table.

"What is so funny girls?" Serena asked, oblivious to the fact that she was just being talked about. Mina and Lita almost choked on their food and when as red as Serena had ever seen them go.

"Ah… nothing" Lita said and quickly changed the subject, " So where is this prince of earth, he is supposed to be here by now. We can not eat until they get here." From out of nowhere, they heard a loud rumble and they looked around to find where it had come from. All eyes stopped on the moon princess who was a brighter shade of red than the ever thought possible.

"What, I'm hungry ok!" she said as she sunk back into her seat.

When Selenity and Serena's court was on the brink of insanity from Serena's growling stomach, the long awaited guests arrived.

"Great! Now we can eat!" Serena said grabbling her fork. All just sweat dropped and looked at Serena as she stuffed her face full of food, granted she was royalty, but she was only human.

"What kept you bubbles? I was beginning to worry." Selenity said laughing when a faint blush crept across the kings face.

"How many time have I told you not to call me that bunny!" he chuckled, by this time Serena had stopped eating and was looking at her mother quizzically.

"Mother, what's with the names?" Serena asked wiping the side of her mouth. Selenity laughed at exchanged a glance with the king as if to ask, do you want the honor or shall I. The king gave Selenity a nod to say that she should go ahead and tell the story and so she did.

"It all started when we were eight years old…" the queen said.

~~~~~~~~~ Flash back ~~~~~~~~~

"Selenity, where are you?" a young boy with raven black hair called, all he received in return was a giggle from behind a bush. The young boy grinned and pounced on the bush, there was a surprised squeak as he landed on Selenity.

"Hey no fair!" Selenity said with a pout trying to get the young boy off, "you didn't even give me a chance Damion!"

"It was fair!" he retorted, "You hid and I found you, it's not my fault that you can't stop giggling long enough to stop me from finding you." Damion said with a grin.

Damion stood up to let Selenity up and began to walk away, "Not so fast mister!" she said as she tackled him to the ground. She was sitting on his stomach triumphantly and grinned, but what he said next would start something neither would soon forget.

"Hey Selenity… did you know that you look like a rabbit, your two front teeth look like rabbit teeth. How do you like the nick name bunny?" he said with a grin. Selenity found her blood boiling, and before she could stop herself her fist had connected with his face. She rose from the ground and stormed off to the palace, leaving a very stunned and confused boy.

Selenity walked through the palace until she came to the kitchen, "He wants to make fun of my teeth, well two can play at that game." She said through a grin. She walked to a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of dishwashing liquid and set to work, she used some of her magic so the liquid tasted like apple juice and she went to find Damion.

She walked up behind him and replaced the smirk with a face full of sorrow and regret, "Damion, I'm sorry for what I did before… here take this is a token of my friendship, I really am sorry Damion." She said, but inside she was thinking /now you'll get what you deserve for calling me a bunny/ Damion looked at her skeptically for a while, but soon took the cup from her hand a drank his fill. Selenity was trying with all her might not to laugh, and Damion saw this and wanted to know what was so funny, but Selenity insisted it was nothing.

"Come on Selenity tell me! I just have to know now!" Damion begged, little did he know that he had already answered his own question. The prince let out a great big loud hick-up and bubbles flew out of his mouth, as soon as he saw the bubbles fly out of his mouth, his hands flew up to it within the blink of an eye.

"I'll… (hick) get you for this… (hick) Selenity!" Damion said through the bubbles.

"Ok… what ever you say bubbles." She laughed as she walked away.

~~~~~~~~ End Of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~

The room was in hysterics, "And that's not the half of it! Do you know how many tricks I played on your mother Serena?" Damion laughed at he snuck a look at Selenity.

"Oh and don't forget the one's I pulled on you Damion… or should I say bubbles?" She said then burst into pearls of laughter.

"Well I think it's time for me to go and train with my court." Serena said rising from her seat.

"But dear come now, we have guests!" Selenity said, trying to get her daughter to stay.
"Mother I know we have guests, and if they want the can come and join our training," she shot a grin at her court, "we could always use more test dummies." She said with a laugh.

"Ok then… me and my generals will come and join your training session, maybe that way we can see how good you girls really are." Darien said motioning for his generals to follow.

"Oh you will Darien, you will… and don't think I'm going to go easy on you either!" Serena said as they entered the training grounds. The generals didn't know Serena and her courts little secrets and were in utter shock at what they saw next.

"Mercury Planet Power!!"

"Mars Planet Power!!"

"Jupiter Planet Power!!"

"Venus Planet Power!!"

"Moon Cosmic Power!!"

Where the five girls had stood, now stood the legendary sailor senshi, and the boys were in for a training session they wouldn't soon forget.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

I know it's not much, but bear with me please… well, the next chapter will be longer I promise and this story is far from over yet, cause we still have our fight with beryl (grins) wont that be fun!

I wrote this chapter to tell you how Selenity and Damion got their nicknames, I think it was cool ^_^ Well I hope you all like and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Till then Toodles

Love Asuka_2004